The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 11:59 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
The Adventures of a Teenage Hulk Part 5

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#d5d5d5]Part 3[/COLOR]

Part 4

[COLOR=white]Adventures of a Teenage Hulk 5[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]LUKE:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke opened his eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was as dark as it was with them closed so he tried again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Am I blind?? he thought.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He blinked several times and then he detected a faint glow in the distance. At the same time he slowly realized he was completely naked on a cold stone floor. A rocky floor. A cave floor?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He started to push himself up when his head throbbed with pain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ohhhh. What happened? Why am I ?I changed?but into what? Something powerful enough to?.Jake?!!! Jake!!!! Where are you? I didn?t mean to?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]There was no response.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Did I kill him? Oh my God I?m a monster!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Fear filled Luke momentarily. Then another thought occurred. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?If I?m a monster then I don?t have to be afraid of anything. I don?t have to be afraid of those bullies at school or my cousin, Hank. Or even William. If I killed his friend, I can kill that creature as well.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke felt his cock stir at the thought of the power he now possessed. He stood up quickly, then regretted it as his head throbbed again. He felt around and discovered a knot the size of a golf ball on his scalp.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I must have hit my head when I changed and knocked myself out. Ha! Too much power for my own good. Wait until William gets a load of me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke?s dick was at full attention now. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He made his way towards the dim light which grew slowly brighter. As he rounded a corner in the cave he saw a large glowing rock, half buried in the cave floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?This must be the source of my new power. Rock, how do you work? What do I do to get rid of William? How does my blessing work??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A load moan filled the cave and suddenly the rock seemed transparent. Luke reached towards it but pulled back as he saw images. Jake and William together somewhere different. He realized this must be where they lived and he recognized the town.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Thank you, rock, now I realize Jake isn?t dead and I know where to find him and make them both pay.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But the rock wasn?t through. The images shifted and he saw himself on a country road. It was night and the moon was full. He was looking up at it smiling.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The smile began to look strange. Luke realized his mouth was stretching. He watched in fascination as his wimpy form in the rock began to swell with muscle. His clothes straining as he grew fuller and taller. There was no sound, but his imagination supplied the ripping noises as the seams gave way to expansive muscle. His body was covered in fur and claws burst from his fingers. His shoes ripped apart as thick feet swelled out and ended in curved claws as well. His ears rose up in points and his nose and mouth swelled out into an elongated snout. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The werewolf stood nearly 8 feet tall and weighed almost 700 pounds of lean fur covered muscle. Its face turned as if it could see Luke standing in the cave. Luke leaned forward in fascination, his hard dick dripping with pre-cum at the sight of all of that power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He stumbled slightly and reached out to steady himself against the rock and instead of touching it, his arm went through it and he fell into the rock and the wolf creature appeared to smile and raised its arms to embrace him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke closed his eyes as he tumbled forward expecting at any moment to feel the wolf thing?s claws rip through him. When he stopped tumbling he was on a bed tangled up in a thick blanket instead of monstrous fur. When he moved he looked around and realized it was shortly after 2AM and he was in his cousin?s room. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He got out of the bed worried at first that his cousin would find him here and not quite sure how to explain it. Hank was a football jock wanna be bodybuilder and at 18 was pretty big, but definitely fit into the redneck territory. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke looked at the full length mirror on the wall surrounded by bodybuilders and cheerleaders and football posters. He realized he was naked and at first was embarrassed but as he stared he saw the wolf?s face peer back at him and felt a rumbling in his groin. His dick plumped up a bit. He smiled, ?Who?s afraid of who now??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A slight noise outside the window made him look out. His cousin was riding his bike down the road.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke heard a snort and quietly crept out into the hall. His Aunt and Uncle?s room was down and to the left. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He heard his uncle call out, ?Hank? What the hell you doing up this time of the night??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke smiled and walked towards the room. ?Time to teach my condescending, arrogant relatives a lesson in manners!? he thought as fur sprouted out of his skin he no longer cared that he was naked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank rolled over in bed and looked at the clock. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It was 2 AM. Excellent! His parents would be asleep and dead to the world. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He threw the covers back and walked to the mirror to admire himself. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]5?10? 220 pounds of solid corn fed beef. He grinned. All the cheerleaders loved him and he could see why. He even got himself turned on. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But that wasn?t why he needed to get up. This was the best time to take care of his real needs. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He dug around for a t-shirt and some jeans.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His parents? farm was pretty large at around 120 acres. The barn was isolated and no one could hear the noises the animals made. He liked it that way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His dick got hard thinking about the fun that was to be had. He tried to show his best friend from the team but Derek didn?t understand at all. What a wet blanket. Sheep and pigs were the best thing in the world for a little action. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He slipped quietly out the front door, locking it behind him. He grabbed his bike and road up the old dirt road. He passed rows of corn and tobacco that his dad was growing to supplement the dairy and pork. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]As he got closer he slowed down and looked behind him. He couldn?t see any lights to indicate one or the other of his folks were awake. He quietly hid his bike behind the large barn between bales of hay and went to open the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A twig snapped nearby.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank froze.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He looked around. There was a full moon and he could see pretty well. Everything seemed as it should, and in a few minutes he would be safely inside with his animal friends. That sow was going to have the time of her life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Besides the barn was isolated and no one could hear the noises the animals made. He liked it that way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank entered the barn and gently closed the door behind him. He moved towards the pig stalls and found the big sow, Sweeney. Hank had helped raise her, so it was his due to have a little fun with her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Sweeney didn?t quite see things that way. She saw the big red headed man move towards her and could smell the sex scent on him. She snorted and backed to the far end of her stall. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank opened the gate to the stall and undid the fly on his jeans allowing his engorged phallus to push free. He loved the noises she made.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But suddenly the barn door creaked open again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank froze. He slowly turned and could make out a figure silhouetted against the light.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Who are you? What the hell do you want??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Shame and fear raced through Hank?s body simultaneously. He tried to quickly stuff his dick back in his pants and zip them but got it caught and he stifled a scream of pain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The figure stepped into the light to reveal Hank?s cousin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Luke?! What the hell are you doing here? Scaring the crap out of me!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke just smiled smugly. ?Hello Cousin Hank, out for a little late night stroll??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?None of your damn business what I?m doing! Aren?t you supposed to be at that stupid little summer camp and??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Your dick is hanging out.? Luke chided. ?Didn?t your Mommy teach you how to dress??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank?s face flushed with anger and embarrassment. ?You shut your mouth you wussy punk! I ought to beat the living?Hey! Those are my clothes you have on. How did you get??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Why from your room of course. I didn?t have anything to wear so I thought my dear cousin wouldn?t mind lending me some of his. They?re a little baggy but that won?t matter for long.? Luke smiled strangely at Hank.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank was beginning to realize something was very wrong here.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What?what were you doing in my house?room?house at 2:30 in the morning??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What were you doing in the barn at 2:30 in the morning, dear cousin??Luke laughed. But there was no real humor in it. ?I guess we both have our little secrets. I just wanted to make sure that your parents, uhm, wouldn?t disturb us.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A shiver went up Hank?s spine uncontrollably. Luke was acting like one of those psychos in a horror movie. He half expected to see Norman Bates or Jason or Freddy Krueger come out of the shadows to join Luke. He involuntarily took a step backwards into the stall but came up against Sweeney who butted him back out. Hank stumbled against the gate which swung closed and latched.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke started to slowly walk towards Hank and felt the first rush of his new power. He smiled again involuntarily. ?Ugggh. Well since I know your secret. I guess it is only fair that I share mine with?Uggggh you.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Hank stared at his cousin. Luke?s voice seemed to have changed. Gotten a little deeper. The clothes weren?t as baggy as they were a few moments ago.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank tried to move away, but got his foot caught in a slat in Sweeney?s gate and he fell over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?.Ughhh?.are you afraid of? Arhhhhh. Don?t you want to beat me up?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]No doubt about it. Luke?s voice just dropped several octaves and the clothes were now filled with muscle like someone was blowing him up with an air hose. When Hank looked at his face it seemed to distort and the teeth grew longer and sharper like a vampire or something?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!!!!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Freak? I?m not?ahhhhhh?.the one having sex with barnyard animals in the middle of the night!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke gasped with pleasure as a wave of power and ecstasy rolled over his body. There was a snapping sound as seams began to give way under the strain of his thickening body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank stared dumbfounded unable to move. His cousin now looked like a heavyweight bodybuilder. The collar of his shirt was stretching and finally tore as massive traps surged upwards engulfing his thickening neck. The shoulder seams burst as thick deltoids erupted from them and dark hair coursed over the young kid?s huge body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It took Hank a moment to realize it was fur.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A loud rip announced the back of the shirt giving way as impossibly thick lats spread out like wings pushing Luke?s thickening arms from his sides.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank hunkered down on the ground in a mixture of awe and fear and strange arousal at the terrifying metamorphosis taking place in front of him. He could see his cousin?s crotch thicken and tighten and knew that he was enjoying this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke was lost in the overwhelming powerfully erotic sensations coursing through his body and could smell even more sharply the fear and lust coming from Hank. This seemed to accelerate the transformation. His dick was thickening and lengthening inside the jeans he had borrowed and were now impossibly tight. He could feel something else thicken and lengthen on the back side across his ass and realized he was growing a tail.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Feeling his tail grow was as intense as the feeling coming from his crotch and he gasped with pleasure.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As his mouth opened in the gasp it elongated into a snout and his ears stretched up and became pointed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Hank trembled as he watched the shirt spread tight across his cousin?s frame. The biceps swelled thicker and thicker with veins running across them causing the sleeves to pull tight and rip. Massive pectorals exploded out of the front of the shirt with the fur covered nipples pointing down to the ground. Hanks? own dick began to stir even as he saw the fingers on Luke?s hands thicken and grow sharp vicious claws.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A loud tearing sound announced the end of the Nike sneakers as thick padded paws with curved razor claws erupted free. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The last to go were the jeans as first the thighs, which were swelling impossibly huge broke free. Hank oddly thought of pictures he had seen of Paul Demayo only covered with fur and twice as large. The knees and calves thickened causing the leggings to burst and the tail and thick wolf like ass pushed out the back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As the jeans fell to the ground and the monstrous creature stood over him, Hank felt something wet and realized the creature was fully aroused and dripping pre-cum on him. It leered down at him and he covered his face with his hands and began to cry like a baby shrieking occasionally for his Mom.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Luke relished the power of the moment before the attack. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sweeney squealed in terror and moved to the farthest side of her stall and the other animals, smelling the fear and scent of a wolf began to neigh and scream in fear. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The creature wasn?t too concerned about them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Besides the barn was isolated and no one could hear the noises the animals made. He liked it that way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake opened his eyes. It was dark but he could see the sky. He felt well rested but uncomfortable. That was when he realized he was lying naked on his back in the woods. He was disoriented for a moment but then everything came back. The cave, Luke, the stone and, oh yeah, the awesome transformation. He laughed out loud.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Damn, that felt amazing!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His dick started to get hard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Whoa there little buddy? he said to it ?We?ll have more fun with that, I guarantee. Great. Now I?m talking to my penis.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well, when you and Mr. Happy are finished with your conversation do you want to get dressed??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Startled, Jake sat up and turned around to see William standing next to a tree holding some spare clothes. ?Looks like we don?t have too many secrets left from each other any more. You get your little Hulk moment and I?.maybe that was my last one giving it to you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake laughed and stood up, ?Well if that?s the case you don?t have to buy me a birthday present cause this is the best one ever.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William sighed, ?But don?t you hate not being in control? Do you even remember what happened after you changed??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well I remember?I?well?it?s kind of vague. Ha. I remember letting off a HUGE load?but I don?t know how I got?here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Exactly. That?s why I hope I?m through with it. You can have it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake took the clothes and started to get dressed. ?Where?s Steve and Cindy and?Did you shrink my shirt in the wash or what??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Steve wants us out of here. I have to buy him a new bed. Cindy is waiting in her car to drive us home. And, did you forget? The first few times you change you always come back a little bigger. Don?t bother trying to button the front I can already see they won?t hold. We?ll stop at a Wal-mart or something on the way back.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Well you should know about Luke.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What about him? He wasn?t in the cabin so we figured he went home bitter.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I followed him to the cave. That?s how I found it. I was going to kick his ass for treating you like??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?What?!? I don?t want you to ?kick his ass??. William paused as Jake looked hurt. ?Look I appreciate your friendship. I really do, but I can take up for myself. If I?m truly rid of this curse I?ll deal with Luke and show him. Maybe help him work through this problem of his.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?William, you need to listen to me. He found the stone. It changed him into some kind of?.well not like us?me?Damn. That felt so awesome I can?t believe you don?t want to do that anymore.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Calm down before it happens again. What happened to Luke??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I left him in the cave because it changed him into some kind of monster, like in the Howling or something. It was huge, hairy and clawed.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Oh crap.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah, oh crap. That?s why I left him there. I went to the stone and then saw a crack in the wall. I tried to squeeze through?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?And it started to close on you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yeah, how did?is that how it happened to you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Yep. Shot me out onto the ground and then??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake grinned, ?Yeah then?at first I was you then I was me but damn?there was a rush and power and?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]A tingle raced through his body and his dick swelled[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Easy, bro. I just brought those clothes we don?t have any more until we get to the store.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?.I?.can?t help?it. Uhhhh!? Jake began to swell.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Damn it Jake. Get those off. Here let me help.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William watched as the unbuttoned front of the shirt began to spread apart and Jake?s pecs started to grow thick and full.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Fight it at least long enough to get und??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The sleeves ripped as biceps the size of cannonballs burst through them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ahhhhh?fuuuu?.? Jake groaned in ecstasy his voice growing deeper.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William went over to try and get the rest of the shirt off of Jake by pulling the collar back to release the shoulders from the strain they were under. He couldn?t help but stare at his friend?s thick neck.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Jake was grinning at him, ?Awesome?uhhhhh?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was getting angry with him for not even trying to fight it. ?Stop, Jake. Fight it! I need to save these clothes.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William tried again to remove the shirt but a thick green hand grabbed his hand and held him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Shirt?uhhh?.already?.done for?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William had nearly had enough. He was trying to help, but getting no cooperation from this jerk who claimed to be a friend.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Fine let?s get the jeans off at least. Then you can do whatever the hell you want.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He reached for the snap on the waist band but Jake?s thickening abs swelled out into a roid gut and burst it apart even as William reached it. Jake groaned with pleasure.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William stepped back angry now. ?You don?t even care do you??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William saw that traps had swelled up around Jake?s neck and he was green all over. His eyebrows were starting to thicken like a Neanderthal. A loud rip announced the back of the shirt giving way to massive lats that grew like wings under his arms.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake smiled at William then shuddered, ?Friend?uhhhhh?..like you said?here it comes?.point?ah?of?no?uhhh?.return?..?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Damn it Jake! You need to stop!? William yelled, but it was too late. He watched helplessly as his friend swelled impossibly huge. There was a thick rending sound as the sides of the jeans gave way and massively thick quads burst forth and monstrous calves appeared. Jake stretched taller and taller, the shreds of the shirt clinging to shoulders that rolled and thickened like tatters of old curtains in an abandoned house. The jeans fell away and William was mesmerized at the sight of Jake?s huge cock standing at attention. His first time witnessing the change, instead of experiencing it, was overwhelming. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The creature roared with pleasure shaking the nearby trees.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William helplessly picked up the scraps of clothing on the ground and decided he had to wait for the change to subside, however long that would take.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The creature reached down to pick him up. ?Friend?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Put me down, Jake?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]But the creature ignored his request and carried him further into the woods.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Jake, Cindy is waiting in the car. We need to stop.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]In spite of his protests, William was getting aroused at the closeness of his monstrous companion. The transformation gave off an odd aroma that was erotic in an unusual way and he began to get hard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Finally the creature found a clearing and let William down . William lost his balance and staggered reaching out for support and brushed up against the still hard, green cock which twitched. The sexual aroma overpowered William so he was slow to remove his hand. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Involuntarily he began to rub the shaft. The creature moaned in pleasure. William began to feel his own dick swell even harder in his pants and he rubbed faster. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake let out a growl and seemed to get even bigger. His chest bulged out further his legs thickened as William rubbed bringing him closer to climax.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was getting lost in his own feelings of pleasure as the creature moaned and pulsed even thicker and larger. Pre-cum began to ooze from the foot long shaft. William was breathing deeper both from the exertion and his own excitement, when suddenly Jake groaned and jerked and great thick streams of jizz flew into the air and landed on the forest and all over William.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As the first volley hit, William felt the familiar rush in his own gut. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No?not?.supposed to happen anymore?I gave it?.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]His hand was still stroking Jake?s dick but had grown larger and began to turn green.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Must fight?.not any clothes?.? He backed away from Jake and fumbled at his own shirt buttons, horrified that he might destroy the last of his wardrobe when he thought he was safe. He didn?t notice the creature next to him begin to grow smaller because he became so caught up in his own fight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He felt his jeans tighten as his legs and his butt thickened up with cords of dense strong fiber. His chest swelled as he got the first button undone. But his thickening hands began to tremble as the next wave of pleasure coursed through his body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Dude?.you still change too?awesome?? Although still green and around 350 pounds of dense muscle, Jake was changing back and had noticed William?s struggle.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?I?ll help if you want.? Jake shuddered and grew a little smaller to around 325 but walked over to William.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William looked up but couldn?t speak because of the intensity of fighting the change.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He grew taller as Jake grew smaller and they were eye to eye when Jake began to work on the last few buttons. A small pop sounded as the seam on the right shoulder began to give way under the immense pressure of a deltoid the size of a cantaloupe.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?AHhhh? William gasped. Jake shuddered as they both went through more changes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake was now about 275 pounds and getting smaller while William was around 225 and getting bigger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake managed to get two more buttons undone as both shoulder seams finally gave out on William?s shirt. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake grinned at his friend, ?Now that?s a muscle shirt? he said in a husky voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William?s traps were swelling up as his neck bowed out and his lats began to push at the sides..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Ughhh, get it off me?hurry??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William was approaching 240 pounds and breathing heavy as Jake peeled the now sleeveless shirt off of him. As soon as it was free William?s lats flared out and the sleeves that still clung to his arms exploded and he grew towards 250.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake shuddered as he approached 260 pounds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]They were about to pass each other.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?No?.can?t let it happen?.must stop?.? William?s voice deepened and he groaned as his shoes exploded off his feet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Get?.pants?.hurry??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Don?t know if I can. Ahhhh? Jake shuddered again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Your butt and legs are already so big they won?t fit??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?Try dammit! Uhhhh Close?.too close?? Small tears appeared on the outside of the legs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake reached for the snap which exploded in his hands. He shuddered again and brushed against Williams thick bulging nipples as he did so. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh?damn?AHHHHHHH!? William yelled and clutched at Jake as the contact sent him over the edge. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake shuddered and gasped as he finally returned to normal but was caught in William?s grip. He felt his friend thicken and swell. He heard the dull rip as the jeans burst apart. He heard William groan and grunt in sheer pleasure while caught in a lover?s embrace.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William wrapped both arms around his friend as he was lost in the throes of the transformation. He grew larger and larger and held Jake as he had done Cindy the night before. His dick rose between them rubbing erotically.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Jake was overwhelmed still with his own experience and now caught against his best friend. He felt William?s chest swell against him and his dick rise up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]William gave a great gasp of pleasure and erupted sealing him and Jake in his love juice the way he had done with Cindy the night before.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hero1000 For This Useful Post:
JohnoUK (October 11th, 2012), Neonando (September 22nd, 2013), renbear (October 11th, 2012), sydian (October 17th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 06:15 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
WOW! AMAZING!
I wasn't sure I'd see this amazing story continue. I'm so glad it has, I hope Luke gets his power hungry ass kicked. I also wonder what will happen to William and Jake, and by default Cindy but I can do without her. But that's just me. :P
Please keep writing I look forward to more.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vga518 For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (October 11th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012)
  #3   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2012, 06:43 PM

Glad you liked it took me awhile to get this chapter to gel for me....
  #4   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2012, 04:51 AM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Awesome!

Thanks for posting a fifth chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed the fourth, and also thought it was finished, but this is great!

Love how Jake and William were hulking and de-hulking in synchronisation. I can see that it could take them a while to get anything done together. Jake will get hard, wanting to grow huge, and William will get huge as he gets annoyed (or turned on?) by Jake. A never ending cycle .

Be interesting to see how the Luke saga will unfold.

Thanks again man. Looking forward to the next chapter!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nzbodybuilder For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (October 11th, 2012), Terrylee Long (October 12th, 2012)
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2012, 12:32 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for continuing your story. It's really enjoyable!
hero1000 (October 11th, 2012)
  #6   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2012, 02:12 PM

Glad everyone is enjoying it. I have more thoughts but they need to glue themselves together so I can continue this...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options