Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mecmec's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM

mecmec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mecmec
Big guys who eat a lot?

Hi everyone, I'm admittedly obsessed with really big guys who eat tons of food to fuel and grow their muscles. I was curious if anyone on this thread fell into the category of huge guys who eat a lot. And if so, what big and little ways does it affect your life? Like is it expensive to buy all that food, how does eating make you feel or any other little tidbit of info.

I just thought it would be interesting to start a thread about that.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TopHeavy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM

TopHeavy is on a distinguished road
I'm eating a lot at the moment to bulk myself up from 210lbs to 230lbs. The food and protein shakes are a bit expensive, but I just love the feeling when I weigh myself and I'm heavier than I've ever been. I love to eat anyway, so it's nice to be able to eat frequently throughout the day and get bigger and bigger without getting too fat.
When I get to 230lbs (in the next few weeks), I'll review where I am, but I'll probably just keep on bulking up to 240lbs.
  #3   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2012, 07:31 PM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
For me, that's one of the big appeals of becoming an athlete. You need tons of calories, and you need to eat a lot to get them.
I've recently just started weights, and I'm already finding that I'm more hungry lately.
  #4   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:58 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
in oiffseason lets say my diet consists of anythingand evrything i can getmy hands on.im a eat meatmeat meat all week and loads of brown rice and the weekend lets extend this belly baby hahaha i love seeingmy belly extended to a point i cantbreath lol sounds mad but it really is a turn on for me
The Following User Says Thank You to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT For This Useful Post:
Almac2231 (October 31st, 2012)
  #5   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:24 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
How do you guys do it? I'm eating 6 times a day, each meal about 3 hours apart, but usually I don't have much of an appetite. Lots of protein and some low-glycemic carbs (but not tons of carbs) and a little fat (from salmon or almond butter mostly). What's the trick to having a good appetite? I'm at 185 lbs now, but want to put on a lot more muscle.
  #6   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2012, 01:06 PM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by amauiguy View Post
How do you guys do it? I'm eating 6 times a day, each meal about 3 hours apart, but usually I don't have much of an appetite. Lots of protein and some low-glycemic carbs (but not tons of carbs) and a little fat (from salmon or almond butter mostly). What's the trick to having a good appetite? I'm at 185 lbs now, but want to put on a lot more muscle.

steroids can inhance your appetite and doing cardio to work the metabolism and use acloriesto eat more calories mate
The Following User Says Thank You to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (November 1st, 2012)
  #7   Add to Hrhnick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2012, 05:27 AM

Hrhnick is on a distinguished road
no pain no gain. "babyslayer" bulked from 200lbs to 350+lbs and the cut down to a shredded beast. and hes a kid,

http://themileshighlife.com/2011/an-...an-babyslayer/

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter99 View Post
Hey friends,
It is not good to eat too much as it may become the reason the heavy weight and the other health issues such as belly fat and tiredness and the joint pain so try to eat according to you hunger and workout daily.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hrhnick For This Useful Post:
Ragetiger (November 2nd, 2012), worshipper (November 2nd, 2012)
  #8   Add to luvmuscles2006's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2012, 04:53 AM

luvmuscles2006 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmuscles2006
Hey everyone, into bodybuilders / muscle guys who like to eat BIG........stuff their bellies til they are ready to explode. Let me know, have videos and pictures to share on exchange. BB/muscle guys, hit me up for a challenge.
The Following User Says Thank You to luvmuscles2006 For This Useful Post:
CoolMatt5678 (November 2nd, 2012)
  #9   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:40 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
I'm a sucker for eating alot of food to get my body to grow. However I took the time to slowly increase my calory intake, little eatra on a meal here or there. About 100 extra calories in a meal, but it has to come from a good protein source, like a yogurt cup or a handful of grapes. I do love having grapes or apples in my room when I get that moment of wanting something to snack on.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
worshipper (November 2nd, 2012)
  #10   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:54 AM

mutador
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
I'm a sucker for eating alot of food to get my body to grow. However I took the time to slowly increase my calory intake, little eatra on a meal here or there. About 100 extra calories in a meal, but it has to come from a good protein source, like a yogurt cup or a handful of grapes. I do love having grapes or apples in my room when I get that moment of wanting something to snack on.
grapes and apples are not a protein source, they're fast carbs!
  #11   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2012, 03:24 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
Food is key to growth!

I love eating! I have my schedule built to provide protein and other nutrients every two hours or so. I also drink a carb and amino drink while I train to keep my muscles fed and growing. My normal diet is eight to ten meals a day. Each one between 500 and 1000 calories. I shoot for up to 600 grams of protein per day. Most of the protein is from egg whites, chicken, fish and red meat. I also consume lots of complex carbs and veggies. When I want to lean out I drop back to six meals a day. Same stuff. Cardio is essential all of the time. I find that it improves metabolism while helping me to digest more nutrients. I always try to keep my bf around 10% except when I lean down for summer. Muscle requires food to maintain lean meat and keep growing!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options