The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 01:50 AM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
The Nurse's Office

Chapter 1 - Here We Go!

“Alright, let’s do this!”

An awfully gung-ho college freshman he was.

“This is going to be amazing, I just know it!”

That overly cheerful guy was Kai Tomah. Few folks would be this excited about attending a community college, but Kai wasn’t like most guys anyway. He’s a bit of an optimist.

“I know community college will be the best experience of my life yet.”

Sometimes a little stupidly so.

“I might even get a girlfriend!”

Usually very stupidly so.

Kai went through high school like most other kids, but a bit more lonesome than others. Of course with his attitude, he thought high school was fun and great. Most other kids would have hated it. He had a large group of acquaintances, but few close friends, and no one who he’d really call a best friend. And never a significant other. A lot of his friends were those kinds of “friends”; ya know the ones who are your friend when they need to copy your homework but not your friend when you want to hang out after school. That was Kai’s high school life, but he didn’t mind as long as he was helpful to people. At least that is what he told everyone, but deep down I knew he was really sad about all of this. His personality is a bit eccentric; he attributes it to being a Virgo. But it can scare folks away, especially teens who aren’t as mature as adults. That’s probably why he got along better with the teachers and staff than his teenage peers.

“Here, I go. My first steps into college,” Kai said to himself as he began nervously walking towards the steps of his school. Very nervously. My 75-year old grandma could leave Kai in the dust. Kai wasn’t so great with change. He had to pee about 11 times the first day of high school. All the anxiety of new courses and new classmates I guess.

Not that he was exactly comfortable talking to his classmates back in high school. Kai was just a normal B student that wasn’t good at sports and did a few club activities here and there. He wasn’t a delinquent nor elite, just your average Joe. But the other guys at his school were all over the place. His high school has around 65% boys and 35% girls, and as much as he never wanted to admit it, the guys at the school were something. Kai always thought there was something special about every guy he met, something better than Kai. Either the guy was a super smart and well-behaved 4.0 student, or he was a fantastic athlete, or he was neither of those and just an average guy or even delinquent. But a lot of those average Joes and trouble-makers at least were attractive, or dressed well, had lots of money, or had great bodies, or all of the above. Being a 5’8”, 130 lb. dude who couldn’t grow any facial hair that didn’t involve a Sharpie, Kai felt out of place. It can be a bit emasculating when most of the guys around you have good brains, good money, good looks, or good bodies. Some had it all; a 4.0 with a nice car, a great head of hair, flawless skin, expensive clothes, and muscles that bulged out of those pricey threads.

As a senior, Kai got to help out at Freshmen orientation, but even some of the freshmen out-sized or outdid him. Kai was partnered up with a new kid named Jayden. Although a freshman, he was on the football team and stood around 5’10 at 180 pounds maybe, with a freshman shirt one size too small. They played a game where both the senior and freshman are supposed to work together to traverse an obstacle course without letting go of each other. Now usually they would safely travel holding hands or shirts or something. Hehe, but not Jayden. When the game started Jayden threw Kai on his back and ran the course in lightning speed, clinching first place easily. After running drills with all that football equipment in the heat of summer, carrying Kai wasn’t a huge deal. After they won, Jayden gave Kai a huge bear hug, lifting him well off the ground, wrapping him in his muscular arms. Not that Kai did much. It was a shame that Kai never saw Jayden again through high school. But he did help Kai in something.

“And that’s why I resolved to be a nurse,” Kai shouted to no one in particular again. Kai loved the feeling of helping someone out. He went through high school not having a clue what to do, and then when push came to shove, he decided becoming a nurse would be great. Kai was always good at science, he dealt with people pretty well, and the pay was good. Not to mention nurses had tons of job options. Well his first choice would have been to be a writer or singer or actor, but he figured something more stable might be best. But most of all, he wanted to make a difference in people’s lives.

Fighto-on! I’m ready.” Kai always had his own made up phrases to inspire him to do better and not give up. Fighto-on was his favorite. Whatever gets you going I guess.

“I learned and grew a lot in high school, and I will never forget it. I’ll always cherish the memories I made there, but I don’t plan on going back. I must live my life forward! Okay, h-here I go. Time for my first ever college class. I can’t wait to see where college and life lead me!”

------------------------------------------------------------------4 years later------------------------------------------------------------------

“H-h-how did this happen?”

Apparently, life decided Kai wasn't done with school yet. Now 23 years old, with his license and degree, there Kai was, in late September, at the gates. The gates of a high school. A desperate high school in need of a school nurse. The only job he could get as a new nurse in an ever-crowding market. Albani High it was called. Kai’s former high school.

“Hey Life, is this your idea of living forward?!?!”

Kai may have been done with high school, but high school wasn't quite done with him yet.

__
Hey all, been away for a little bit. Busy with life and all. I've been inspired recently so i thought to try a new story out. Good to try new things. Here's my previous story:

My Not-So-Little-Brother

I may go back to it at some point as well. Right now i want to focus on this story. Anyway here's the first chapter. Those of your who have read my stuff kind of know how the first chapter goes, usually set up with not a ton of muscle stuff. But I try my best to make it interesting.

____

Characters:

Kai Tomah: 5'8", 130 lbs., Virgo, Brown hair.

Last edited by sergel02; November 9th, 2012 at 02:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sergel02 For This Useful Post:
Faust2001 (November 10th, 2012), iceman75 (November 8th, 2012), iets21 (November 8th, 2012), Lukullus (November 8th, 2012), Neonando (November 10th, 2012), revolution2233 (November 9th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 8th, 2012), timaanv (November 10th, 2012), wantulots (November 9th, 2012), weaknobody (November 9th, 2012), xenon (November 8th, 2012)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2012, 02:28 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Hmmm, interesting set-up. Wondering where this is going... hoping that there is much more, with some good feats of strength and muscle description.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #3   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:32 AM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
Turned out to be a lot longer than i thought. Lol the story is already over 3,200 words. My chapters tend to have varying arrays of muscle stuff, sometimes a lot, sometimes very little at all.

___

Chapter 2 ? Principal Handlers, Is That You?

?The only job I could get?was at my old high school? Man I was hoping for something a bit more exciting.? Kai played with his nearly shoulder-length brown hair and stepped towards the familiar gates of a place he didn?t think he would return to. He was dressed in black slacks, and loose black shirt with his usually jewelry of earring, a heart necklace, 2 rings, and a bracelet. Kai dressed pretty simply; he was never going to an award for having the best fashion anytime soon.

So much for the big, open world Kai was hoping for. A guy has to start somewhere though. With so many nurses out in the market, Kai had trouble finding jobs. They were all filled with more experienced workers. Usually most high schools want a couple years of nursing under the belt before hiring a school nurse, you're in charge of 2,000+ kids after all. But given Kai?s great grades through nursing school, good recommendations from his clinical advisors, the fact that he is alumni, and the fact that the school hasn?t had a nurse since April, Albani decided to give-in and hire a fresh new nurse.

?Oh well, most people don?t get their dream job right off the bat,? Kai remarked as he clutched the strap of his shoulder bag and stepped through the black gates of the school onto a tree-lined pathway leading to the main building.

It wasn?t all just Kai that helped him land the job. The principal, who was also Kai?s principal, was the one who recommended him for the job. Mark Handlers, a principal with over 20 years of experience in education. Although you couldn?t tell from just looking at his 45 year-old face. His tan skin showed no signs of stress or age, and with wrinkle-free skin and his dark brown hair cut short and spiked up, he could pass off as one of the students. Mark stood at 6?2? and commanded the school wherever he went. His height caught everyone?s respect, but he was a bit of a beanpole. Kai could at least relate to that. He and Kai became good friends through the years, given how Kai couldn?t relate to the other teenagers at all.

?I wonder if I?ll see Principal Handlers today,? Kai said quietly as he walked through the halls of the main office building to the faculty room.

?Don?t you think you should call me Mark by now?? A familiar and deep voice entered Kai?s ears as he passed the open door of the principal?s office.

?P-principal Handlers?? Kai stuttered as he slowly entered the spacious room.

?I?m in the closet here Kai, putting my coat up,? Mark called out from an attached room. ?Can you close the door please; I?d like to talk to you about your first day.?

?Sure thing,? Kai replied shutting the door. ?Thanks for the recommendation on the job.?

?No problem at all. You were a great student so it?s only naturally for a teacher to help a student out. Although you didn?t sound super excited over the phone when I talked to you about the job.?

?Well it wasn?t my first choice. B-but don?t get me wrong, I?m super thankful. So many guys are unemployed these days and can?t find jobs and-?

Kai was cut off when Mark stepped out of his closet. Mark was dressed in a clean white shirt with 2 buttons open and tight boot-cut black jeans. Mark always believed that to relate to teens, you had to dress like them.

But even the teens at Albani high don't look like Mark. Mark the beanpole no more; now all that air that used to fill the empty space in his clothes was filled with rippling muscles. You could see a little bit of the cavity between his massive pecs with his shirt open like that, and even with that little peek, you can already tell that this man could hold a lot of change between those mounds of muscle. Mark?s barrel chest stressed the fabric to the point where it seemed like a simple stretch would pop off that 3rd button. Melon-sized delts fill out the shoulders of the shirt, leading to arms even a bodybuilder would envy. Even just standing there with his arms at the side, Mark?s biceps and triceps seem like they are carved out of rock, with the threads on his shirt looking like they are about to rip apart at the seams. His equally as impressive forearms lead down to strong looking hands, which have veins leading up the arms, supplying blood to those hungry muscles. Due to his massive lats which give Mark the coveted V-shape, his arms stand inches away from his tiny waist. That tiny waste doesn't seem like it?d be strong enough to support the titanic legs in those tight black jeans. The quad area perfectly contours to Mark?s body like slick, black paint to a car. Except Mark went from being a compact Corolla to a heaving monster truck all in the course of 4 years.

He stopped right in front of Kai, giving him a perfect view of that fantastic chest, hands on his hips and grinning from ear to ear seeing one of his favorite students again.

?Y-you look different, principal,? Kai finally muttered out.

?Haha it?s Mark to my favorite student ever,? Mark laughed as he slapped Kai?s back. Kai nearly tumbled over at the sheer strength of his old friend. ?And yeah, I decided to start working out more after your graduated. Gotta do something to keep the stress low handling all these kids, you know.? He put a soft hand on Kai's shoulder, "You were my main mood-lifter. After you graduated, I figured working on my body would the best way to release all this stress." Mark was still laughing a bit, not being clear if he was joking about that or being dead serious.

?Ah, well I'm glad you've gotten more in shape. I?m excited to start as a nurse here. And thank you for the opportunity,? Kai thanked him bowing his head slightly.

?I should be thanking you. We haven?t had nurse since April, so Secretary Claudette has been handling most things. You?ll love your office; clean and spacious with lots of beds and all the equipment you need.? Mark was still illuminating the dim room with that smile of his. ?Gah I?m still so happy you?re working here.? And with that Mark instinctively reached and wrapped his mammoth arms around Kai?s waist lifting him well off the ground, holding him there for probably a good 20 seconds until settling back down.

?You?ve gotten pretty strong too,? Kai said still having the wind knocked out of him from the sudden bear hug.

?That?s nothing,? Mark shouted excitedly. There was a large sculpture in the corner of the room, marble maybe. Looked like it was maybe 450 to 500 lbs. Mark walked over, wrapped his arms around it, and lifted it clear off the ground with hardly any effort. He proceeded to moving the giant sculpture above his head, and began doing presses, still smiling, never once even sweating or losing breath. He did about 20 before gently putting the sculpture back down.

Kai?s brown eyes were wide in awe.

?Impressive huh?? Mark asked. Kai just silently nodded his mouth still wide open. ?Here, feel.? Mark flexed his left bicep, stretching the already tight sleeve to probably 17 inches or so.

Kai put both of his small hands on the peak of Mark?s bicep, not being able to budge it at all. Kai never felt another guy's arm before, so everything was new and even a bit euphoric. Mark then gave a slight smile from the corner of his mouth.

?Hold on tight Kai!? Mark then rocketed his left arm up into the air, raising Kai towards the ceiling. Kai still clung tight, his feet dangling inches off the ground.

The strange reunion was interrupted by the morning bell.

?Oops sorry, looks like we were having too much fun,? Mark laughed as he put Kai down. ?Hey, listen to me Kai,? he said has he grasped Kai?s arms. ?Remember this. Anything in this world is possible if you just work hard enough for it. If you don?t have it yet, then work harder for it. Ask yourself how much you really want it. After all, how do you think I got this body?? Mark let out a slight laugh while bouncing his pecs up and down, just for some fun.

And for the first time since walking back onto Albani?s campus, Kai smiled.

?Alright, I?ll remember that. For sure I will.?

?Good boy,? Mark praised has he ruffled Kai?s hair a bit. ?Now then, it?s time for homeroom, remember??

?Oh yeah, the first 30 minutes of the day are for homeroom. Is there something you want me to do??

?More like something I want to show you,? Mark answered as he opened the door and the duo started walking out of the office.

?What is that??

?Your classroom.?

?Oh cool, I?ve-?wait, what??

?Hehe,? Mark?s bright smile gave way to some nervous laughter. ?You see, the school really needs a nurse, and that is your main job here for sure. But??

?But what Principal Handlers??

?Well, 4-Z?s homeroom teacher quit the other week. Said she had personal issues to deal with or something. I can?t just leave them without a teacher.? Homeroom classes at Albani are broken up by numbers, freshmen are 1, seniors are 4, and by letter. The roughly 500 students per grade broken up 26 ways end up making around 20 kids a class.

Kai turned his gaze away from Mark, ?I?ve been duped.? Looking back at the principal, he said, ?But I?m a nurse, not a teacher.? Kai?s smiled had quickly faded at this point.

?It?s fine, since it is just homeroom. Please Kai, it?s only 30 minutes a day, only 20 students, and you?ll get paid extra along with your nursing salary. I?m begging you!? He really was. His hands were clasped together and he was looking at Kai with a pair of blue puppy-dog eyes which should be illegal to use to your advantage. There?s just no way to win against that.

Kai just looked at Mark for a bit, his gaze unchanging, lost in those puppy eyes in front of him and the $40,000 student loan debt in the back of his mind.

?I guess I could use the extra money. Alright then, I?ll be 4-Z?s homeroom teacher! I always try my best, so why not here? I might even teach them something!?

?Haha, sure,? Mark said.

What?s that supposed to mean, Kai thought.

?Here we are Kai.? The door of 4-Z stood in front of the pair. ?I?ll leave the rest to you. Do you best Kai! If I need anything from you, like a talk, some medicine, or maybe a short physical, I?ll be sure to find you in the nurse?s office.? With that, Mark gave a slight giggle and walked back to the main building.

?What did he mean by short physical? I don?t give physicals to staff,? Kai had a puzzled look, a bit too innocent to grasp what just happened. ?Well whatever, time to meet my kids. Definitely wasn't what I was expecting this morning, but who knows, maybe it'll be fun!"

?Hello everyone-...? What was waiting for Kai wasn't a room full of students, but a room of empty desks with only the dirt on the ground there to greet him.

?There?s no one here,? Kai was pondering as to why. ?I may not be a teacher, but even I know something is off.?

Kai re-entered Mark?s office, who was busy going through some papers.

?Umm, principal, class 4-Z was-?

?Completely empty right??

?Yeah, how?d you know??

Mark looked up from his desk, ?Well, homeroom is something the district requires we have, but it doesn?t have any real point. There is no grade given, so a lot of kids just stay home until 1st period or hang out before class. Was the same when you were here.?

?But I came to homeroom all the time. And it is useful, announcements are made, and you have group activities and you participate in school events in your homeroom class too.?

?Love that spirit of you Kai. Always did. Don?t worry though, you?ll still get paid for your time. I just needed someone to be their teacher, for the books and all.?

Still doesn't feel right though. ?I want to earn my money. And I want those kids to come to school. Homeroom can be great.?

?What are you going to do, go find all 20 students and convince them to come back to school??

Kai?s eyes lit up. ?That?s a great idea!?

?Huh??

?Thanks for the advice principal. I?ll just meet each student and explain to them why they should come to homeroom.?

?Uh, Kai.?

?Okay, I can do this. Fighto-on!?

?You still have that catch-phrase??

?Of course. It?s my motto.?

?Kai, listen. The students in the classes are varied, all different backgrounds and beliefs and lifestyles. But they are all teenage students. They will rip and tear your apart.?

?It?s okay, I?m a nurse. I can just fix myself up,? Kai smiled as he started walking out of the office.

?You?re a great kid Kai,? Mark said, seeming to be in disbelief at his former student. ?But if you think that those guys will come back with a simple please and thank you, you got another thing coming.

Kai stopped in the threshold, turned, still smiling, ?Principal Handlers, you should know by now,? Kai said has he took his last steps out, ?never underestimate me. Besides, you said that if you want something, you need to work hard at it.? And with that, Kai was gone.

Mark let out a sigh. ?Actions speak louder than words Kai. Let?s just see how long you last with those students.?

And with that, Kai's first challenge at his first job was to find and convince those 20 students to actually come to school.

__
Let me know what you think or if you catch any spelling or grammar errors.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sergel02 For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (November 9th, 2012), Neonando (November 10th, 2012), tcwd (November 10th, 2012), weaknobody (November 9th, 2012)
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Great way to continue, I like this Principal Handler (great name btw, maybe a little unintentional pun. ) Great show of strength, lifting up that heavy statue, I'm wondering if the students take after the principal? Will be looking forward to more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options