The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 1.88 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2012, 04:52 AM

dvboi is on a distinguished road
Muscle Inflation Stories

Hi everyone,

I've written a few muscle inflation short stories, they're really more like little snippets or scenarios of guys getting their muscles inflated, and a friend of mine suggested I post them up here, so here I am, posting them :P They're all pretty short and because they're inflation themed (and because I like it) they tend to end with an explosion, but I can always rewrite the endings if you'd prefer to have a non-explosive conclusion. I'm pretty open to ideas as well, so if you have any thoughts let me know and I'll see if I can write something up! I hope you enjoy them!

Here's the first one, iot's the ending of a much longer James Bond/secret agent style story about three secret agents racing to get a super strength serum first:

Jack stumbled over the open briefcase that was still lying on the floor. Looking down at it, he saw there was still one syringe of virus left. He snatched it up quickly, before Daniel could get up from under the crates. Jack had no intention of using the virus on himself, but there might still be a way to stop Daniel with it. He stayed on the floor, lying on his back pretending to be knocked unconcious. He heard Daniel's heavy footsteps draw closer. Judging the moment exactly, Jack opened his eyes. Daniel was right over him, his huge body blocking Jack's view of the room. With the syringe held tightly in his hand, Jack jabbed the needle into Daniel's muscled body.
"Youch!" yelled Daniel in surprise. "What did you do?" He looked down at the needle still stuck into his arm. "You gave me another dose? Hahaha! You must really want to be hurt! It will only make me stronger you know!" Daniel pulled the needle out of his arm and dropped it onto the floor. Then he picked Jack up by the neck with one huge arm. "Now, I'm gonna make you hurt," said Daniel. "This is what you get for making me mad!" Then, he suddenly stopped. He dropped Jack to the floor and staggered back a few steps. Jack looked on in amazement. Daniel was starting to grow again. Not just grow, but swell up, bigger and bigger, to huge proportions. His shirt got so tight the buttons popped off and the shirt ripped off and fell to the floor. His trousers ripped and his feet burst out of his boots. Daniel was swelling up out of control. Jack got up and backed away, as Daniel groaned and gasped and tried to move his huge body towards him. But his legs were so big he couldn't walk, and his arms were so huge he couldn't bend them. Even his chest had inflated to a massive size, so Daniel's head was barely visible over the top of his enormous muscles. He was helpless. He had pumped up too big to move. The door opened behind Jack, and Marcus walked in.
"Whats going on?" he asked. Jack explained. Marcus picked up the empty syringes. "So, all the virus is gone, pumped into Daniel?" he asked Jack.
"Yep!" agreed Jack. Marcus walked over to where Daniel's gigantic inflated muscle body stood helpless in the middle of the room. He was enormous, much bigger than Jack or Marcus, at least three feet taller and absolutely massive across the chest, arms, shoulders, abs and legs. Daniel was groaning slightly, trying hard not to take any deep breaths. He looked as if the slightest amount of extra air inside him would cause him to burst. Marcus poked Daniel carefully with a finger. Daniel groaned and there was a creaking sound from his huge body, indicating that his tight skin was only barely containing the huge pressure inside him.
"Wow, now thats the danger of overdosing on steroids!" joked Marcus. "Do you think he can move?" he asked Jack.
"I don't think so," said Jack, as Marcus poked Daniel's gigantic body again. His skin was so tight Marcus could barely push his finger in, and every time he poked Daniel, the over sized muscle man made an ominous creaking sound, like a balloon that had been over inflated. "I've never seen anyone grow so big," said Jack. "He looks like he's about to pop!" Suddenly, an idea occured to Marcus.
"I wonder what would happen if I did this?" he said. He took one of the empty syringes and pointed the sharp tip of the needle towards Daniel's over inflated body. Jack realised what Marcus was about to do.
"Hey, Marcus, I really don't think thats such a good idea, you know," he suggested, starting to back slowly away. Marcus paid Jack no attention, he was too preoccupied with seeing what would happen if he poked Daniel with a sharp enough object. Jack turned and jumped out of the way behind a crate. He peeked out from behind his hiding place to see what was happening. Marcus looked very small compared to Daniel's massive, bloated, bulked up body. The needle in Marcus' hand seemed even smaller, but Jack knew that it would be the end for Daniel if Marcus pricked him with it. Even from behind the crate, Jack could see Daniel's enormous body standing helpless in the middle of the room, with Marcus edging closer and closer. Daniel's skin was so tight and stretched, that the tiny sharp needle would surely pop the over inflated muscle man. Jack looked on and saw Daniel's face, he had a look of panic, knowing that there was nothing he could do to stop Marcus, because he was too pumped up to move.
Marcus looked up at the gigantic muscled body of Daniel. He really was huge, so big Marcus couldn't see around him, and he could only just see Daniel's face, because of the huge chest muscles that were in the way. He could also hear Daniel moaning slightly, and the ominous creaking noises coming from the enormous inflated muscles. He inched closer and closer to Daniel's huge, over muscled bulk, the needle tip held out in front of him.
Daniel realised what Marcus was going to do, but his massive size made him helpless to stop Marcus or escape. He looked on in horror as Marcus moved the tip of the needle closer and closer to his massive over pumped body and his tight skin. His eyes followed the tip of the needle as Marcus bought it into closer contact with the giant muscle man. He started to sweat as he realised Marcus wasn't going to stop, he really was going to pop him. As Marcus moved closer, Daniel lost sight of him due to his huge pumped up chest muscles that obscured his view. He began to panic even more, because he couldn't see what Marcus was up to, so close to his gigantic body. Daniel was breathing faster, he tried to calm himself down in case he breathed in too deeply and burst himself, but he knew there was nothing he could do to stop Marcus from pricking him with the needle. "No... no..." moaned Daniel, pleading Marcus not to do it. But it was no use. Marcus jabbed the sharp tip of the needle into Daniel's collosal, overpumped, muscled body--
KABOOM!!
Jack poked his head out from behind the crate. The room was covered in green gunk, dripping from the ceiling and all over the walls. Marcus was standing exactly where Jack had left him in the middle of the room, covered from head to foot in green gunk. There was no sign of Daniel at all.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dvboi For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 13th, 2012), burlemarx (March 14th, 2013), B_HIM (November 12th, 2012), depofparty (November 11th, 2012), muscular (December 15th, 2012), renbear (November 11th, 2012), superkappa (November 12th, 2012), Terrylee Long (November 11th, 2012)
  #2   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:43 PM

wannabehuge is on a distinguished road
Awesome dude!!! You need to post more stuff!!
  #3   Add to xof5006's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:45 AM

xof5006 is on a distinguished road
well done indeed! keep em coming!
  #4   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:31 AM

Thanks for your encouragement everyone! Here's another short story!

Dan and Rob sat at the table, Rob looking on as Dan ate and ate. "You're really serious about bulking up!" said Rob, as Dan reached for his twelfth plate of food. "Mmmhmm," came Dan's indistinct reply through amouthful of food. Rob couldn't believe how much his friend was eating. Coupled with all the weight gain shakes and protein powders and other muscle building supplements Dan had consumed, Rob wasn't surprised to see Dan's clothes stretch and strain over his bulked up body. Whether it was fat or muscle, Rob couldn't tell. Dan's arms, chest, shoulders and legs were massive, but they lacked definition, and his gut was huge too. It was a perfectly round sphere swelling up under his shirt as Dan continued to cram as much food and weight gain shake into himself as possible. Rob heard a straining, creaking noise. He looked round, at the chair Dan was sitting on, but the sound didn't seem to be coming from there. Then he realised: it was Dan's clothes. His trousers were starting to split down the seams, unable to stretch over Dan's growing body any longer. Within seconds, Dan's trousers were in tatters and his boots has burst open too.
"I think you should take a break, mate!" said Rob. sitting back in his chair. "Your clothes have about had it!" Dan swallowed and reached for another plate that was piled high with food. "Let me just finish this off," he told Rob. Rob shook his head in amazement. "Dan, mate, I really think you've had enough! Otherwise you're gonna be leaving here with no clothes on!" Dan just grinned and started to wolf down the rest of his food. Rob heard the same creaking noises, only this time, it was obvious where they were coming from. Dan's white shirt, skin tight over his huge upper body, had began to tear. The sleeves went first, then the buttons popped off one by one. Dan leaned back in his chair and Rob ducked under the table as the buttons whizzed across the room. Finally the shirt fell off Dan's torso, revealing the biggest body Rob had ever seen.
"Dan, you're absolutely massive mate!" Rob exclaimed. "I've never seen anyone as big as you! You must be the biggest guy in the world!" Dan grinned and sat back in his chair. Rob was amazed that the chair hadn't cracked under his friends gigantic weight. "You look like dynamite, ready to explode with all that power and muscle!" Dan just sat there grinning. He felt far too big to move, and totally stuffed, and said so. "I'm not surprised mate," said Rob laughing. "You ate everything!" The two friends looked across the table at all the empty plates and cups. "Hang on," said Rob. "Theres one cake left." He held up a small cake. "Fancy it?" he asked Dan. Dan looked unsure.
"Nah... I'm pretty full up. I think its only fair to let you have it!" laughed Dan. Rob looked disappointed.
"You can't manage one last cake?" he asked. Dan shrugged.
"Ah, go on then, you talked me into it!" said the massive muscleman. He tried to reach across to take the cake from Rob but found he couldn't move. His arms were too bulky and his massive pecs and belly were wedged up against the table. "Damn," he said, "Looks like I've overdone it a bit..." Rob laughed.
"Oh man, you're so bulked up, you can;t even move! Here, let me give you the cake," he said, and got up to walk around the table to Dan. Rob stood on tiptoes but couldn't quite reach Dan's mouth over the huge expanse of gut and muscled pecs. "Hang on one sec," Rob told Dan, and he pulled himself up onto Dan's massive bulky frame. "Haha! That tickles!" laughed Dan, and Rob climbed over the huge mass of solid muscle to Dan's face. "Open wide!" said Rob, but Dan needed no persuading. His mouth was already open to receive the cake from Rob, and Rob placed it into his friends mouth, before sliding back down over Dan;s gigantic body. Dan chwed, and swallowed, grinning. "Ok, now I'm done," he told Rob. "Just give me a minute or two to let this lot go down, and we can go." Rob nodded, and stood listening to Dan's huge gut as it digested the collosal amount of food Dan had eaten.
Suddenly, Rob noticed the sounds coming from his friends belly were getting louder, and starting to rumble. "Are you feeling ok?" Rob asked. Dan shrugged. "Yeah... just a bit overfed I think," he said. Rob looked at his friend. Dan seemed to be growing bigger... swelling up. There was no other way to describe it. "Dan," said Rob slowly, "you're swelling up mate. Seriously, you're getting bigger right before my eyes!" Dan looked down at his huge, overstuffed body. Rob was right, he was swelling up. His stomach was inflating like a massive balloon, his pecs were swelling up, and his legs pumped up so big they were touching. His arms grew steadily bigger until they stuck out to the sides, and Dan was so swollen he couldn;t even move his fingers.
"Rob, help me!" Dan cried, as he sat there expanding like a huge bloated blimp. Rob backed away, a worried look on his face. "How mate?" he asked. "What should I do? You're swelling up likea balloon!" Dan groaned and gasped for breath. "Rob, I'm getting too big! I don't think I'm gonna stop!" Rob backed away even further, but he felt the wall against his back. There was nowhere else to go. Dan was inflaing so rapidly that he was starting to fill the room, and Rob couldn't escape because Dan's massive swollen body was between him and the door. There was no way out.
"Dan, I can't get out, so whatever you do, don't blow up!" said Rob. "I'm trying not to!" Dan cried back. "But I don't think I can help it.., I'm stuffed to my limit, and pumped up to the max! I'm gonna burst any second!" Rob felt Dan's huge body pressing against him, the massive solid bulk trapping him against the wall. With his head against Dan's side, he could hear the rumbling inaide his friend grow louder and louder, and feel Dan's skin get tighter and tighter. Dan grew bigger and bigger and bigger, unstoppable and colossal. "Hold on mate, don't take any deep breaths!" yelled Rob, trying to pull himself out from under Dan's gargantuan body. Rob thought he heard Dan say something back, but he couldn't make it out. The rumbling grew louder and louder, Rob was pushed up against Dan's gigantic swollen body, and then, suddenly-- KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dvboi For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 15th, 2012), B_HIM (November 12th, 2012), renbear (November 12th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 24th, 2012)
  #5   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:28 AM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvboi View Post
Hi everyone,

I've written a few muscle inflation short stories, they're really more like little snippets or scenarios of guys getting their muscles inflated, and a friend of mine suggested I post them up here, so here I am, posting them :P They're all pretty short and because they're inflation themed (and because I like it) they tend to end with an explosion, but I can always rewrite the endings if you'd prefer to have a non-explosive conclusion. I'm pretty open to ideas as well, so if you have any thoughts let me know and I'll see if I can write something up! I hope you enjoy them!
I would love to see the conclusion of the first one re-written, without the explosion and with Daniel getting a third dose...
Not that I don't like as it is...
  #6   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
To me with the first one it seems it would continue with Marcus now being covered in what is likely pure virus gunk starting to swell and grow to dangerously fatal levels.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to an0n12 For This Useful Post:
renbear (November 13th, 2012), vlad (November 12th, 2012)
  #7   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 12:22 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Loved that second story, but it would have been if the ending was different...like maybe Da/ body starting to grow taller and then he outgrows the building and becomes a huge fat muscle giant. =)
  #8   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Superkappa: I could change the ending of the first one to Daniel not exploding, but the reason he got so big in the first place was because he took all the doses available, so adding more doses seems to me to be a bit pointless; as much as I love muscle growth, there gets a point where all you're really doing is writing "and then he got bigger... and then he got bigger... and then he got bigger!" and there are only so many adjectives you can use to describe the growth before you start repeating yourself :P
SIDE NOTE: I call this the DragonBallZ syndrome - the characters keep raising their power levels to match the new antagonists, but after a while you realise all they're doing is adding another 0 to the end of their power level. So Goku goes from level 10, to 100, to 1000, to 10000... and so on. It gets to the point where it's basically meaningless numbers :P

an0n12: Ok, this I could do, because it would be from a different perspective. Instead of Jack and Marcus wanting to make Daniel blow up, it would now be Jack trying to stop Marcus from blowing up. I could write that for you, if you liked

vlad: Yeah I could easily change the ending of the second story so it ends with Dan being an immoblie muscle/fat giant, want me to do that for you?
garrix (July 4th, 2013), nnnrg (November 12th, 2012), superkappa (November 13th, 2012), Terrylee Long (May 16th, 2013)
  #9   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 03:56 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the response. I thought it was a disgusting sloppy repulsive ending and that it completely fit the situation, my only hope being that the jerk who had to pop the big guy was hurt or killed by the explosion (as happens when you explode something huge under great pressure) because come ON, whatever else, Daniel was a living human (monster) and it was a horrible death.

Of course, since it's something freaky weird, it's possible that something resembling Daniel might reassemble itself out of the goop...
  #10   Add to renbear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 05:48 PM

renbear is on a distinguished road
Ack! Not taller!

First of all, damn, dvboi, that's some hot stuff! Thanks for posting these! Great to see some unapologetic muscle/bulk inflation here.

However, in response to Vlad's post earlier, please don't fall into the trap of automatically making the huge musclebeasts taller. Taller is not bulkier. I appreciate that there are a lot of macrophiles here, but please, speaking as a strict myophile, not everyone wants giants!
  #11   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:10 PM

After reading nnnrg's post, I think I should mention something: these aren't death/snuff orientated stories where I delight in having the characters die in gruesome horrible ways, despite what it might seem! I've always thought of the actual act of the characters popping to be like a balloon bursting, as opposed to a grisly horrible death. I wouldn't find it enjoyable or pleasant to see this happen in a realistic way; I always imagine it happening in an exaggerated cartoon style. I'm sorry if I've inadvertently upset, offended or repulsed anyone, that wasn't my intention. What I was aiming for was a cross between being so huge that you can't move and then having this kind of sudden powerless moment where you think 'uh-oh, I think I might have overdone it, I'm in trouble now!', if that makes any sense. I like the juxtaposition of being huge and powerful yet helpless at the same time (I guess I'm more of a submissive than I like to let on!). And I don't mind changing the endings to something less explosive if you make a suggestion, but I do like the stories to build up the tension to an explosive climax, if you'll pardon the phrasing of that
  #12   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:18 PM

Hey Renbear, just read your post, oops, I think I just apologized, right after you said I was being unapologetic! Don't worry, I'm going to keep posting new stories anyway! And don't worry about the giant growth - I also feel that height does not equal mass type growth, so anyone getting taller will get twice as wide to compensate If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know, I'm happy to do rewrites or take requests!
The Following User Says Thank You to dvboi For This Useful Post:
renbear (November 13th, 2012)
  #13   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:45 PM

Great snippet! Friends should help friends grow and get bigger! Really push eachother's limits.
The problem with getting taller is that, height growth is macrophilia, giant fetish. This is muscle inflation, not giant growth.

Maybe you can get around the popping thing by saying that when guys pop they reform a few hours later, or maybe when they burst, confetti flies everywhere. Or say once they exploded, nothing was left. So people don't think about graphic bloody explosions. You could also mention how good it feels for guys to blow up. And end with an "explosive orgasm." Try ending with one or both parties enjoying the popping.
The Following User Says Thank You to wannabehuge For This Useful Post:
renbear (November 13th, 2012)
  #14   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 02:40 AM

Ok with this one I've tried to make it seem less graphic and messy when the end inevitably comes, and also added a bit in at the end to suggest that they don't mind getting so big they pop. Hope you enjoy this!

Josh flexed his large muscles. Greg was impressed at his friends increased size. "Pretty cool huh?" asked Josh, posing and flexing. Greg nodded in amazement. "You got that big, just with air!?" he said.
"Sure did!" laughed Josh. "Just think, I could've spent hours sweating and slaving in a gym, but all it really took was five minutes with a bike pump!"
"Is it ok if I have a go?" asked Greg. "You want to pump yourself up too?" asked Josh.
"No," said Greg, "I meant, can I have a go at pumping you up?" Josh nodded.
"Sure, why not?" he said. "I could always do with getting bigger! See how big you can pump me up! Make me massive!" he said. Greg didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed the pump and began to inflate Josh's muscles bigger and bigger. Josh looked on in approval as his already huge body grew and grew. His shirt became tighter over his expanding chest and arms, his trousers became skin tight as he inflated to even greater proportions. "Am I ok to keep going?" asked Greg, pumping away.
"Yeah, go for it!" said Josh, obviously enjoying the feeling of blowing up bigger. Before long, Josh's shirt buttons began to pop off, his trousers ripped, and when he tried to flex, he found that he couldn't move. "Greg, I'm huge!" gasped Josh. "I know!" said Greg. "You look awesome!" And he kept on pumping. Josh grew bigger and bigger. He felt his enormous muscles grow tight, his skin becoming taut as it stretched over his expanding body. "Greg, not too much more, or I'll explode," he said. Greg grinned. "You can get a bit bigger I'm sure!" he said, and he pumped and pumped. Josh got bigger, and bigger, and bigger. His gargantuan body began to groan and creak from the massive pressure inside.
"Greg, stop! I'm going to blow up!" said Josh, half jokingly, but Greg wouldn't stop pumping. He continued to inflate his friend, more and more, until Josh could barely see over his gigantic muscles. His arms were so massive that they stuck out to either side of his gigantic, collosal chest, which was so pumped up it reached right up to Josh's chin. His legs were so huge he couldn't walk, and his body was so tight that Greg couldn't even manage to push his finger into Josh's over pumped, muscled abs. "Just a bit more!" said Greg, still pumping Josh up. "No.. no way..." gasped Josh. He didn't know if he could possibly get any bigger, he felt as though he was going to burst like a balloon, but Greg pumped, and pumped, and pumped, until eventually Josh could take no more. Greg pushed the handle of the pump down once more and--
BANG!!
With a sudden ear-splitting noise, Josh had burst like a huge muscle balloon, leaving nothing behind. Greg looked shocked for a moment, and then, grinning, he took the end of the bike pump and inserted it into his own belly button.
... (May 18th, 2013), aiden831 (November 15th, 2012), curinga (November 13th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 24th, 2012)
  #15   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2012, 12:42 PM

That one was awesome! Especially the open ending. I wonder if Greg will be able to pump himself till he explodes, or if his muscles will get too big and he can't reach the pump anymore! Haha
Amazing as always! Keep writing!
  #16   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2012, 12:13 AM

Here's a short one on the dangers of being a bully:

When Jamie woke up, his first thought was "Damn, my pecs are huge!" His second thought was "Why can't I move?" He was staring straight up at the ceiling, his huge pecs pushing up under his chin, and his suddenly massive shoulders preventing him from looking left or right. After a few minutes of thought he finally decided that all the weight gain and protein shakes and hours of working out in the gym the previous day had caught up with him overnight, turning him into a hugely bloated muscle man who was now, unfortunately, stuck laying on his bed.
Jamie didn't know how long he lay there for, too pumped up to be able to move, but after a while he heard someone come in through the door. "Hey, who's there?" he called out. "Is that you Ripley? Get in here and give me a hand, you little brat!" Ripley was the young kid from next door, a short, skinny lad in his mid teens. Jamie never missed an opportunity to make snide remarks over his lack of physique and if Ripley's parents ever asked Jamie to keep an eye on their son whilst they were away, it meant that Ripley would be cleaning the house for Jamie. He heard footsteps come down the hallway, then a gasp and Ripley's voice "Whoa!" in amazement, followed by a laugh. "Oh man, dude, what happened to you?" asked Ripley. Jamie couldn't see the look on Ripley's face because of his huge overpumped pecs, but he could imagine the boy smirking at his predicament.
"I dunno, I must have overdone it on my supplements or something, I just woke up and I'd grown to this size! And I'm too big to move! Get me some water or something, I need a drink!" The hugely overmuscled bully lay on his bed, even though he was clearly twice the size of it now. He heard Ripley run off, then footsteps come back. "Ok," instructed Jamie, "bring it round to my head, you'll have to pour it into my mouth, I'm too big to manage it myself." But the young kid didn't appear around Jamie's massive mountain like pecs. Instead, Jamie felt someone climbing over his enormous abs. "What the hell are you doing you stupid kid!?" said Jamie angrily. "Don't climb over me, just walk around to my head! If you spill water all over me I'm gonna be pissed!" But Ripley only giggled, and Jamie felt something being shoved into his belly button.
"Dammit Ripley you little punk, what the hell are you doing!?" yelled Jamie, his temper rising. He felt Ripley slide back down to the floor, and started yelling at him some more. Suddenly Ripley said "Oh shut up you overgrown michelin man! I've had enough of your bullying!" Jamie was so shocked at Ripley telling him to shut up he was momentarily speechless. And before he could think of anything to say, there was a hissing noise and a strange feeling from his abs. He didn't know what was going on. The hissing stopped, then started again, and again another strange feeling in his abs, a bloated, swelling feeling.
"What the hell are you doing!?" he yelled, as there was another hiss and an even worse bloating feeling.
"Haha," laughed Ripley. "I'm pumping you up! I've got your bike pump, and it's stuck in your belly button! I'm gonna blow you up, you big bloated bully!" And then, with Ripley giggling, there were more hisses from the pump, and more air was forced into Jamie's already swollen body. Jamie panicked, and tried to move, but all he could do was squirm slightly. "Hey, Ripley, stop!" cried the supersized bodybuilder. "Ripley, don't! I'm too big, I'm not just gonna blow up, I'm gonna explode!" But Ripley didn't stop pumping. This was the perfect revenge for all the months of bullying he had received from Jamie. He pumped and pumped, and Jamie's massive body swelled with more and more air, bigger and bigger. Jamie yelled and protested and begged Ripley to stop, but Ripley carried on inflating the massive muscleman, until eventually Jamie's pecs were so big they covered his mouth, and Jamie was forced to shout muffled protests that Ripley couldn't even make out. Jamie's body grew bigger and bigger, the muscles swelling up more and more, becoming tighter and tighter until he looked like a gigantic overinflated muscle balloon. Jamie tried to tell Ripley to stop, but he couldn't, he was too inflated and pumped up. Ripley pushed the pump down once more and saw Jamie's massive, overinflated body stretch and strain to it's limit, before suddenly-- BOOOM!!!!! Jamie blew up, right before his eyes, with an explosion so big that there was nothing left.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dvboi For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 15th, 2012), curinga (November 15th, 2012), Terrylee Long (December 24th, 2012)
  #17   Add to wannabehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2012, 07:31 AM

Haha, that bully finally got what he deserved. A body to match his inflated ego. I guess his body just couldn't contain the same amount of hot air. Great snippet!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to wannabehuge For This Useful Post:
dvboi (November 14th, 2012)
  #18   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 03:23 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
I am enjoying these stories. Nothing like a good popping. I should really get around posting Muscle Trap 3 and 4, both endings.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
dvboi (November 15th, 2012)
  #19   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 05:58 PM

Thanks, Ragetiger! It's always nice to know people are enjoying what I've written Do you have a link to your Muscle Trap story? I'd like to read it!
  #20   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Thanks, Ragetiger! It's always nice to know people are enjoying what I've written Do you have a link to your Muscle Trap story? I'd like to read it!
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26916 first one

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26982 first half of the second one

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=27015 second half of the second one.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (December 15th, 2012), dvboi (November 16th, 2012), Terrylee Long (May 16th, 2013)
  #21   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2012, 08:13 AM

Awesome stories Ragetiger! Thanks for the links! I really enjoyed them!
  #22   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:47 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
the terminal fantasy

I will admit that in some of my fantasies, after of course a lifetime of growing and a few years of immobility I give in to my fate and explode rather than stop growing to save myself, or face old age and attendant shrivelage. I suppose that's why it's fantasy.

I have also fantasized about coming to in a recovery room. As I come out of anesthesia, It is explained to me that I popped at the gym and have just received skin grafts where I split open. Eventually I need more and more untill I look like a patchwork quilt.
  #23   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2012, 07:07 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Schwermarko, you are a strange one that is for sure.
  #24   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:01 AM

Schwermarko, it's not a bad idea to add a bit at the end where the guy who has burst wakes up in hospital alive and well (or as well as can be expected),because I don't write these stories in order too kill the characters off, but rather to have an, uhmm, explosive climax Not too sure about them ending up like a patchwork quilt though!
  #25   Add to SteepMike81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2012, 04:39 PM

SteepMike81 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SteepMike81
Nice stories! Do you have any with a slow release or leak? I also think a guy losing air and having an explosive orgasm would be really hot!
The Following User Says Thank You to SteepMike81 For This Useful Post:
DaddyMame (December 26th, 2012)
  #26   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:23 AM

Do you meanlike a guy who is already inflated, slowly deflating? I could write something like that, I guess! but popping is half the fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to dvboi For This Useful Post:
raynewburg (December 18th, 2012)
  #27   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 23rd, 2012, 08:12 PM

James35
Quote:
Thanks for your encouragement everyone! Here's another short story!

Dan and Rob sat at the table, Rob looking on as Dan ate and ate. "You're really serious about bulking up!" said Rob, as Dan reached for his twelfth plate of food. "Mmmhmm," came Dan's indistinct reply through amouthful of food. Rob couldn't believe how much his friend was eating. Coupled with all the weight gain shakes and protein powders and other muscle building supplements Dan had consumed, Rob wasn't surprised to see Dan's clothes stretch and strain over his bulked up body. Whether it was fat or muscle, Rob couldn't tell. Dan's arms, chest, shoulders and legs were massive, but they lacked definition, and his gut was huge too. It was a perfectly round sphere swelling up under his shirt as Dan continued to cram as much food and weight gain shake into himself as possible. Rob heard a straining, creaking noise. He looked round, at the chair Dan was sitting on, but the sound didn't seem to be coming from there. Then he realised: it was Dan's clothes. His trousers were starting to split down the seams, unable to stretch over Dan's growing body any longer. Within seconds, Dan's trousers were in tatters and his boots has burst open too.
"I think you should take a break, mate!" said Rob. sitting back in his chair. "Your clothes have about had it!" Dan swallowed and reached for another plate that was piled high with food. "Let me just finish this off," he told Rob. Rob shook his head in amazement. "Dan, mate, I really think you've had enough! Otherwise you're gonna be leaving here with no clothes on!" Dan just grinned and started to wolf down the rest of his food. Rob heard the same creaking noises, only this time, it was obvious where they were coming from. Dan's white shirt, skin tight over his huge upper body, had began to tear. The sleeves went first, then the buttons popped off one by one. Dan leaned back in his chair and Rob ducked under the table as the buttons whizzed across the room. Finally the shirt fell off Dan's torso, revealing the biggest body Rob had ever seen.
"Dan, you're absolutely massive mate!" Rob exclaimed. "I've never seen anyone as big as you! You must be the biggest guy in the world!" Dan grinned and sat back in his chair. Rob was amazed that the chair hadn't cracked under his friends gigantic weight. "You look like dynamite, ready to explode with all that power and muscle!" Dan just sat there grinning. He felt far too big to move, and totally stuffed, and said so. "I'm not surprised mate," said Rob laughing. "You ate everything!" The two friends looked across the table at all the empty plates and cups. "Hang on," said Rob. "Theres one cake left." He held up a small cake. "Fancy it?" he asked Dan. Dan looked unsure.
"Nah... I'm pretty full up. I think its only fair to let you have it!" laughed Dan. Rob looked disappointed.
"You can't manage one last cake?" he asked. Dan shrugged.
"Ah, go on then, you talked me into it!" said the massive muscleman. He tried to reach across to take the cake from Rob but found he couldn't move. His arms were too bulky and his massive pecs and belly were wedged up against the table. "Damn," he said, "Looks like I've overdone it a bit..." Rob laughed.
"Oh man, you're so bulked up, you can;t even move! Here, let me give you the cake," he said, and got up to walk around the table to Dan. Rob stood on tiptoes but couldn't quite reach Dan's mouth over the huge expanse of gut and muscled pecs. "Hang on one sec," Rob told Dan, and he pulled himself up onto Dan's massive bulky frame. "Haha! That tickles!" laughed Dan, and Rob climbed over the huge mass of solid muscle to Dan's face. "Open wide!" said Rob, but Dan needed no persuading. His mouth was already open to receive the cake from Rob, and Rob placed it into his friends mouth, before sliding back down over Dan;s gigantic body. Dan chwed, and swallowed, grinning. "Ok, now I'm done," he told Rob. "Just give me a minute or two to let this lot go down, and we can go." Rob nodded, and stood listening to Dan's huge gut as it digested the collosal amount of food Dan had eaten.
Suddenly, Rob noticed the sounds coming from his friends belly were getting louder, and starting to rumble. "Are you feeling ok?" Rob asked. Dan shrugged. "Yeah... just a bit overfed I think," he said. Rob looked at his friend. Dan seemed to be growing bigger... swelling up. There was no other way to describe it. "Dan," said Rob slowly, "you're swelling up mate. Seriously, you're getting bigger right before my eyes!" Dan looked down at his huge, overstuffed body. Rob was right, he was swelling up. His stomach was inflating like a massive balloon, his pecs were swelling up, and his legs pumped up so big they were touching. His arms grew steadily bigger until they stuck out to the sides, and Dan was so swollen he couldn;t even move his fingers.
"Rob, help me!" Dan cried, as he sat there expanding like a huge bloated blimp. Rob backed away, a worried look on his face. "How mate?" he asked. "What should I do? You're swelling up likea balloon!" Dan groaned and gasped for breath. "Rob, I'm getting too big! I don't think I'm gonna stop!" Rob backed away even further, but he felt the wall against his back. There was nowhere else to go. Dan was inflaing so rapidly that he was starting to fill the room, and Rob couldn't escape because Dan's massive swollen body was between him and the door. There was no way out.
"Dan, I can't get out, so whatever you do, don't blow up!" said Rob. "I'm trying not to!" Dan cried back. "But I don't think I can help it.., I'm stuffed to my limit, and pumped up to the max! I'm gonna burst any second!" Rob felt Dan's huge body pressing against him, the massive solid bulk trapping him against the wall. With his head against Dan's side, he could hear the rumbling inaide his friend grow louder and louder, and feel Dan's skin get tighter and tighter. Dan grew bigger and bigger and bigger, unstoppable and colossal. "Hold on mate, don't take any deep breaths!" yelled Rob, trying to pull himself out from under Dan's gargantuan body. Rob thought he heard Dan say something back, but he couldn't make it out. The rumbling grew louder and louder, Rob was pushed up against Dan's gigantic swollen body, and then, suddenly-- KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey great story~ I'm a big fan of the overpumped offseason bodybuilder who eats so much his pecs, quads, bis and muscle gut swell up so huge he pops like an overinflated balloon. I've written a couple stories like that years ago, but understand how some dont like the popping part. i especially like it when the muscle gut is overpumped too and it pops.
  #28   Add to dvboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:39 AM

It's been a while, but here's a new story I've written. I'm not a very egotisitical person, so it was hard for me to write a character who is so full of himself, so feel free (as always!) to offer some constructive criticism!

Mark stood in front of the mirrors at the gym, posing. People said he spent more time there than actually working out, and Mark agreed, it was probably true. But he didn't care. The more people that noticed him, and talked about him, the better. He was in his mid twenties, with short dark hair, and noticeably short. But what he lacked in height, he made up for in width. Noticeably short and noticeably wide was how he described himself, and he grinned as he stood in front of the mirror, slowly flexing his left bicep, watching it swell and the peak rise, millimetre by millimetre, until it resembled a huge swollen ball. It had one single thick vein running across its smooth spherical shape. Mark lifted his right arm up, to match the bulge in his left, the second bicep slowly but surely swelling until it was the twin of the one on the left. Bulging, solid, muscular perfection. And that was Mark all over: solid shoulders and massive arms supported by wide lats, with huge slab like pecs and a broad back, abs that were clearly defined, and thick solid legs like tree trunks, with one of the tightest muscle butts sitting on the top that you'd ever seen. What he lacked in height, he made up for in width, and standing in front of the mirror, made up for in ego as well. The more people talked, the better.

In the admittedly small space left between his bowling ball biceps and his head, Mark saw three younger guys lounging on a bench, idly looking in his direction. Early twenties, he guessed, as he shifted position slightly to better show off his pecs. Mark had grouped the people at the gym into three categories: serious bodybuilders; two-times-a-week, on the way home from work wannabes; and himself, a category that no one could match. The guys on the bench were wannabes. A bit of fitness to show of to the girls, or boys, or both. Nothing to write home about, thought Mark, as he tensed his legs. Now that's to write home about, he thought, moving his gaze from the guys to his own reflection, a far more pleasing view by far.
"Damn, I look good today," he murmured to himself.
"Dude, all you do is look in that mirror!" came a laughing voice, and snapped out of his self worshipping reverie, Mark looked around (with difficulty, his shoulders really were that big) to see the three guys had wandered over "To enjoy the show" he thought, "and why not?"
"Well, when you're as big as me, you have to spend a lot of time in front of a mirror," Mark said, only half-jokingly. "You have to make sure you've seen every inch of perfection!" Now he turned away from the mirror to a different kind of mirror. Seeing the reactions on their faces as he flexed and pumped his pecs up and out was just as satisfying as seeing his own reflection. He felt his ego swell, as the three guys looked in amazement and approval. Mark brought his massive arms up in a double bicep pose, and smiled knowingly at the three guys, who nodded in satisfaction at the show they were getting. The first guy laughed to himself.
"The only reason you spend so much time in front of that mirror is to feed your own ego," he pointed out. Mark didn't deny this. It was perfectly true. In fact, he said:
"When you've got a body like mine, you're entitled to have an ego to match it." Another flex, another pose. Two of the guys let out a sigh, but the first one just grinned.
"Your ego is bigger than your body, dude," he said. "You could spend every day working out and it'd still never match up." The other two guys laughed.
"Yeah," said one of them, "you should let your ego help inflate your muscles, you'd be massive in no time!" Mark scowled at them.
"I'm already massive," he said bluntly. "Bigger than you three will ever be, anyway." He thought for a moment. "Bigger than the three of you put together, in fact," he added, and turned back to the mirror. The guys laughed.
"Alright, alright, we admit it," they said. "You're bigger than us. How's it feel, to be the biggest and the best? We could never be as big as you, and we all know it." Their admission that Mark was bigger and better calmed him down a little, and he turned back to them.
"Well," he said, "it feels kinda like this-" He flexed his biceps, "And like this-" Pushed out his pecs, "And like this-" Tensed his massive legs, "And like this-" Tensed his tight muscle butt until it resembled two bowling balls squeezed tight into a pair of tiny shorts. The three guys laughed, thought this time, much more appreciatively.
"They are the biggest biceps I've ever seen," said the first guy. "They're like beach balls, look at them! They've gotta be some of the biggest in the world, right? Am I right?" he asked his two friends. They nodded in agreement, and as they did Mark felt his ego, and his biceps, swell.
"And look at his pecs!" said the second guy. "They're like solid paving slabs! I didn't even think you could get pecs that big! They're the biggest in this gym, that's for sure!" And as his two friends agreed, Mark felt his ego and his pecs grow bigger.
"Don't forget his legs!" the third guy added. "They look like barrels stacked on top on each other! I've seen bodybuilders with chests smaller than those legs, they're huge!" And as all three guys confirmed this, Mark felt his ego and his legs expand even more.
"Those biceps are getting bigger as we speak!" said the first guy. "Look at them grow! They're bigger than his head! Amazing!" Mark let them heap more praise onto him, noticing that his biceps did appear to be bigger than earlier. Were they bigger than his head? Who knew? Who cared? He was loving every second of this attention and worship. The second guy chipped in with:
"Check out his pecs! They're practically up to his chin! How awesome is that? They're like a wall of muscle!" Mark glanced down, and sure enough, his pecs were definitely bigger. Guy number three was still staring at Mark's legs.
"Guys, look at his legs!" he said excitedly. "Those glutes are like bulls! Biggest legs on a guy I've ever seen! They've gotta be breaking world records!" As mark looked over to the mirror out of the corner of his eye, he could have sworn he saw his legs bulge, but his attention was brought back by his three admirers, as the first guy said:
"HIs biceps are swelling up like balloons! Look at them! They're massive!" And as he said it, Mark felt, and saw, his arms inflate, just like balloons."Hey, wait," he began, but the second guy cut him off.
"His pecs are up to his chin! Man, look at them! They are right up to his chin, check it out!" And Mark felt the massive bulge of his rock hard pecs pushing against his chin. "How is this happening?" he mumbled, but his ego didn't care, and to be honest, neither did Mark. He fixed his eyes firmly on his delighted admirers and flexed his swollen muscled body as much as he could.
"His legs are so big they're touching!" said the third guy. "Seriously, look at them! They're definitely touching!" Mark couldn't see them, but he could feel his massive thighs as they rubbed together, swollen and huge.
"Keep going," rumbled the enormous figure of Mark, encouraging them to keep telling him about his amazing, expanding body. The three guys didn't need to be told twice.They described his swelling pecs, his ballooning biceps, his gigantic legs, his cobblestone sized abs, his impossibly tight muscle butt, his spreading lats, his bulging shoulders. Mark's ego grew, and as it did, his body did too, until Mark could barely take the pressure of being so huge and inflated. He could barely talk, he was so big, and he wondered how much more he could take, how much bigger he could get, before the three guys ran out of things to say.
"He looks so big," the first guy was saying," that he can't even move." There was a moment of silence at this, a moment in which Mark felt his already enormous body swell, and grow, and bulge. He coudl see his pecs inflating before his eyes, almost obscuring his view. The three guys had gone quiet. "Enough!" though Mark, and he tried to say this, but his huge body had left him short of breath, and he couldn't get the word out. He stood there, colossal, swollen, a body big enough to match his ego.
"He looks... he looks..." Mark heard the first guy saying, but apparently there was nothing he looked like. He looked exactly like the bigggest, most muscled, so most solid and tight bodybuilder in the world, and it seemed the three guys had run out of things to say.
"Like a car," said the second guy. "He looks as big as a car!" As soon as he had said it, or maybe as soon as Mark had heard it, his ego, and his body, raced to match the description. Mark groaned, partly in pleasure, partly in discomfort. Being so massive, so immobile, was both fascinating and fearful. A though occured to Mark: There's only so big you can get. He tried again to speak, to tell the guys to stop admiring his body, but he couldn't.
"He looks..." the third guy began, trying to find some comparison to out-do his friend, "like... like... like as big as a truck!" The three guys laughed, and as they did, they was a loud groaning noise, as Mark's body expanded to the size of a truck. Mark was helpless, but huge. Pumped, but powerless. Too big to move and too big to stop these three guys from inflating his ego, and his over muscled body. The first guy was saying something.
"He's as big as... a... house!" More laughter, as the three guys backed away from Mark's gargantuan muscled physique. Mark felt his huge muscles bulging and swelling up, tensing and flexing to get bigger, straining his whole body to breaking point. "No... no more..." gasped Mark, but the three guys didn't hear him over thier laughter. Mark was at his absolute limit, he coudn't get any bigger, surely? He felt like he was about to burst, and even as he had the thought, he heard the guys say:
"He looks big enough to explode."
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dvboi For This Useful Post:
B_HIM (May 18th, 2013), curinga (May 16th, 2013), depofparty (May 19th, 2013), dominicrue (May 16th, 2013), growinmuscl (May 19th, 2013), GTlifter (May 16th, 2013), Hanugumo (May 16th, 2013), Jockmorphr (May 16th, 2013), nevertoobig (May 17th, 2013), Ragetiger (May 16th, 2013), renbear (May 16th, 2013), toby182 (May 16th, 2013)
  #29   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:00 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
This is awesome man! Keep them coming! And thanks for sharig!
dvboi (May 16th, 2013)
  #30   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:33 AM

Love it. Got to love it. Been missing these stories. Cannot wait for more.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
dvboi (May 16th, 2013)
  #31   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:26 PM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
Great story man! Getting better day by day!
The Following User Says Thank You to B_HIM For This Useful Post:
dvboi (May 19th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options