The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2006, 11:29 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Saved - 3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Three

?You live in a basement??

Gabriel slipped his key into the lock. ?It?s a basement apartment.?

?Oh.? Tristan walked down the narrow steps. ?Your whole family lives in there, then??

His breathing shallowed as he turned. It was a tiny space, with the door behind him, a concrete wall on each side, and Tristan?tall, broad, radiating heat?standing at the foot of the stairs. ?N-No.? He pointed upward. ?They live in the main house.?

Tristan frowned. ?And this is an actual apartment? Not just a really big bedroom??

Gabriel reached behind him, fumbled with the doorknob. He turned it too quickly, and the door flew open.

Tristan caught him before he could fall. ?Sorry,? he said, letting him go when Gabriel stood on his own feet. ?I know you?re sore there.?

He swept his hand over his torso in a sort of half-hug. ?I barely noticed that you touched my bruises.?

?That?s good. Wouldn?t want to hurt you.? Tristan walked past him, stood just inside the apartment. ?Gonna turn on the light or what??

Although Tristan?s English wasn?t nearly as broken when they were alone together, he still used a lot of slang, which made Gabriel think that this was his natural way of speaking. He reached out, flicked on the light as he closed the door.

Tristan blinked and turned in a full circle. ?Woah.?

Gabriel looked around, trying to see what was so special about his apartment. There was a small kitchen in the far corner, a restroom/shower in the opposite corner, a bed, a couch, a coffee table and a television set. A line of boxes and tables took up one of the walls?things he?d been tinkering with since he?d moved down here. The walls themselves were bare. No pictures, no decorations. Just gray concrete. ?What??

? ?What?? Are you kidding?? He spread his arms. ?You?re fourteen and you have your own bachelor pad!?

At the moment, Gabriel was more interested in Tristan. His biceps and triceps stretched the sleeves of his polo shirt tight, and his pecs pushed at the material with equal insistence. ?I just sleep here.?

Tristan shook his head in disbelief and dropped his arms. ?You even have a washer and dryer? I guess that means your aunt and uncle come down whenever they want to do laundry, huh??

?No, they have their own washer and dryer upstairs.? Gabriel set his bag on an end-table and began to unpack his books.

Tristan?s low, husky voice spoke into his ear. ?You?re pretty separate from your family, aren?t you??

He spun so fast that he knocked a book from the table.

Tristan easily caught it, set it on top of the pile. ?How often do they check-in on you??

It took him a few seconds to answer. Tristan?s face was so close, and for a while all Gabriel could do was stare at his smooth, cut features; the long, dark lashes that framed his eyes; the smile playing over his full lips. ?They don?t.?

He straightened, allowing Gabriel to breathe. ?Never??

Gabriel stood awkwardly, trying not to look away. ?I say ?hi? every once in awhile.?

Tristan glanced over his shoulder, jerked his thumb at a set of steps leading upward. ?That?s how you get to their place??

He nodded.

?Cool.? Tristan swept up his hand and dragged him toward the stairs. ?Let?s go say ?hi? now.?

Gabriel tried to slow his progress by digging in his heels, but Tristan was too strong. ?W-We should sit down and study.?

?Why are you arguing, pipsqueak?? He climbed the first three steps and turned, making himself look even bigger. ?You don?t think they?ll like me??

He gripped the railing as he thought about his aunt and uncle. ?They?ll probably like you a lot. Uncle Mark played college football, and he was homecoming king at his highschool. Aunt Sherry was his queen.?

His mouth crooked. ?Classic.? Tristan grabbed Gabriel?s shirt, lifted him to the top of the stairs. ?Did that hurt at all??

Wide-eyed, he shook his head.

?Go on, then. Introduce me to your family.?

Gabriel took a deep breath, and opened the door. ?Aunt Sherry? Can I come in??

Tristan?s voice dropped to a whisper. ?You have to ask permission??

He tilted his head back. ?It feels strange if I don?t.?

A feminine voice drifted in from another room. ?Sure, honey. What do you need??

Gabriel walked into the hallway, Tristan close behind. ?N-Nothing. I brought a friend, and I wanted to introduce you.? He turned quickly to look up at Tristan. ?Is it alright that I called you a friend?? he whispered.

His shoulders shook with suppressed laughter.

A slender, auburn haired woman appeared, drying her hands on her apron. ?You brought a friend?? She stopped short when she saw Tristan. ?Hello there.?

?Hello, Mrs.?? Tristan glanced down at Gabriel for help.

?Lane,? he said.

Tristan extended his hand. ?Hello, Mrs. Lane. Nice to meet you.?

A soft blush rose to her skin as she shook his hand. ?Likewise. You?re... You?re in Gabriel?s school??

?Yes, ma?am.?

?Sherry?? called a man from another room. ?Who are you talking to, sweetie??

She straightened, smoothed down her apron. ?Mark! Gabriel?s brought a friend from school!?

?You?re kidding!? A big man of about six feet entered the hallway. ?Look at that.? He grinned down at Gabriel. ?See? I knew if you just stuck it out you?d come through okay.?

Gabriel took a small step back. His uncle was always loud, booming. He never knew exactly how to respond to it. ?Tristan plays football.?

Tristan glanced down at him, his eyebrow cocked.

?Does he, now?? asked Mark. ?Junior Varsity? Varsity??

?Varsity, sir,? said Tristan, refocusing his attention on the bigger man.

?Is that right? What year are you??

?I?m a Freshman.?

Mark laughed, clapped Gabriel on the shoulder. ?Well, maybe you can get this kid more interested in sports.?

Sharp pain lanced through him at the contact, but he kept his knees from buckling. It wasn?t Uncle Mark?s fault?he didn?t know that Gabriel?s body was sore all over.

Although his expression remained polite, a subtle hardness settled over Tristan?s face. ?Gabriel is helping me pass my classes so that I can stay on the team.?

Mark made a sound of understanding. ?That makes sense.? He chucked Gabriel on the jaw. ?Glad to see you finally using that brain of yours for something <i> constructive.? </i>

Tristan shifted his stance slightly. It separated Gabriel from his uncle, but Mark didn?t even notice he?d been repositioned. ?It?s cool that you gave him his own apartment. I?ve never heard of anything like that.?

Sherry smiled, a little nervously. ?It?s easier for Gabriel this way. He can do his little experiments and build his machines without worrying about disturbing us. He can eat on his own time, and he can read without his cousins running wild over him.?

Since moving here, Gabriel had been nothing but trouble. Always disrupting his family?s life because he couldn?t keep his mind from racing. They?d tried to give him a normal home life, and he?d just taken their generosity and turned it upside down.

He stared at his feet, wanting to apologize but knowing that doing so would only embarrass everyone present.

Tristan?s voice made him lift his head. ?It was great to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Lane, but if I?m gonna pass Algebra, then I gotta buckle down.?

Grinning broadly, Mark thrust his meaty hand forward. ?It?s good to meet you too, son. Come by any time.?

Tristan grasped his hand.

He saw his uncle wince, and when Tristan let go, the big man flexed his fingers and rubbed his palm. Tristan didn?t seem to notice as he nodded to Sherry and headed back into the basement.

Gabriel cast a quick glance at his aunt and uncle before going after him. He closed the door, hurried down the stairs. ?Tristan??

?Yeah??

?I-I think you hurt my uncle back there.?

He turned, crossed his arms over his broad chest. ?I know I did.?

Surprised, Gabriel stopped moving. ?Why would you do that??

?Because,? Tristan lowered his head, his face casual, his dark eyes aflame with black fire, ?I don?t like him.?

He fell back a step. ?Why not??

Tristan stared at him a long moment before leaving to retrieve his backpack. ?Anybody fuck with you today??

The question startled him into forgetting about Uncle Mark. ?No. For the first time since school began, no one hassled me.?

He set his bag on a table near the kitchen and took a seat. ?Looks like sitting with you today at lunch got things rolling, then.?

Gabriel crossed the room, sat next to him. ?Are you saying they stayed away just because you sat with me? It was only for a few minutes. Why would anyone care??

?Half-pint,? he said, chuckling, ?you really don?t understand highschool, do you??

He rested his forearms on the tabletop. ?I guess I don?t.?

?That?s okay.? Tristan opened his math book and tapped the page. ?As long as you understand this.?

Gabriel smiled and scooted closer.

Two hours later, Gabriel watched as Tristan finished his final math problem. He hadn?t had to say anything for several minutes, and was content to watch his powerful profile focused in concentration, to let his gaze travel over Tristan?s rounded deltoids, his horse-shoe shaped triceps, his corded forearms.

What was it like to have such a perfect body?

Tristan straightened, pushed his homework sheet to Gabriel. ?Is that right??

Gabriel glanced at it, nodded. ?Exactly right.?

?Cool.? He folded the paper in half, stuck it in his book, and slipped the book into his bag. ?I don?t need any tutoring tomorrow, but I want you to meet me in the weight-room after football practice, just like you did today. Got it??

He frowned. ?Why??

Tristan dropped his bag onto the floor. ?You watch me with a hawk?s eyes, and you <i> like </i> it, so why are you arguing with me? Just be there.?

Gabriel straightened like a soldier snapping to attention. ?A-Alright.?

?Good.? He rested his elbows on his knees. ?You still got plenty of that lotion my mom gave you??

?In my bag.?

?Go get it.?

Without thinking, Gabriel got up, removed the jar from his bag, and went back to the table.

Tristan took it out of his hand and unscrewed the top. ?When you put it on this morning, could you reach your back??

The scent of lavender and mint wafted up to him. ?No.?

?But you have bruises there??

He had a flash of Eddie?s shoe stomping into him. ?A few.?

?Take off your shirt.?

Gabriel tried to jump back.

Tristan grabbed his belt before he could get away and dragged him forward. ?For Chrissake! You?ve seen me <i> naked. </i> What?s the big deal if I see a little of your skin?? Without waiting for an answer, he pinned Gabriel between his thighs and whipped off his shirt.

Gabriel covered himself with his arms, but Tristan didn?t pay attention as he turned him around, pinned him again with his hard thighs. Gabriel shivered when he felt warm fingers work the lotion into his skin.

?Does that hurt? Am I pressing too hard??

?It?s fine,? he said softly. His eyes drifted closed as Tristan?s hand moved in small, concentric circles over his back. It was a good thing that the mint cooled his skin, because Tristan?s fingers felt like fire.

Tristan slid from his shoulder blades down to the small of his back. ?You have scars here, too,? he murmured.

?I don?t know what I do to make people so angry.?

Both of Tristan?s palms pressed against his skin, and his touch was gentle as he massaged the aches from his body. ?I don?t think you do anything. I think you?re just an easy target, but I?m going to change all that.?

Even this morning, Gabriel wouldn?t have believed that. Now, though, he thought he might believe anything Tristan told him.

Firm hands gripped his waist and turned him around again. Tristan took Gabriel?s arms and pulled them from his body. ?As long as I have this stuff on my hands, I might as well do your front. Keep your arms by your sides. Hear me??

He nodded.

Tristan scooped more of the lotion out of the jar and smoothed it over Gabriel?s stomach. ?You have a six-pack. Never would have figured.? His fingers lingered, touching every individual muscle. ?You must work hard.?

At the moment, it was just hard to <i> breathe. </i> ?I try. I can get the definition, but I can?t??

?Pack on the size. I get it. You?re not built that way, but what you?ve got is good. You shouldn?t try to hide it.? His hands traveled upward, spanned his ribcage. ?Does this feel good??

As if it had a mind of its own, his back arched, pressing his body deeper into Tristan?s palms. ?Yes.?

?Almost done.?

Gabriel was glad to have Tristan?s thighs holding him upright. ?Alright.?

One of Tristan?s fingers skimmed over his nipples.

Hot and cold, fire and ice. It made him gasp.

?Oops,? said Tristan, meeting his gaze. ?Didn?t mean to catch such a sensitive area.?

Was he teasing? Gabriel couldn?t tell, so he opted to stay quiet.

?Isn?t this stuff great? My mom used to put it on me all the time, back when I...? His voice trailed, and he worked the last of the lotion on his hands into Gabriel?s chest. ?She also makes a cream that clears your head when you have a cold.?

Gabriel stared at Tristan, suddenly wanting to know more about him. ?I imagine you get your share of bruises, playing a sport like football.?

Tristan winked at him. ?I?m too tough for that. I?m the one who does the bruising.? He stood, pushing Gabriel back a step. ?Let that sink in before putting your shirt back on, okay? I?d work on your legs, too, but I think you?d have a heart attack if I made you take off your pants.?

He blushed furiously, but didn?t move to get his shirt as Tristan went into the kitchen to wash his hands.

This apartment had always seemed so big before, and empty. But Tristan filled the space with heat, with vibrancy, with life.

?Thank you,? said Gabriel, under his breath.

?No problem.? He hopped over the couch and landed heavily on the cushions. ?Saw you had a Game Station here. What do you play? Puzzle games? Action games??

Gabriel?s body started. He hadn?t expected his soft gratitude to be heard, and he would have felt embarrassed about it if Tristan weren?t waiting impatiently for an answer. ?I like action games, as long as they have a good story behind them.?

?So what are you waiting for?? He gestured to the game console. ?Start it up so we can play.?

Gabriel edged closer to the couch. ?Don?t you want to go home??

?You kickin me out??

?N-No.? He rubbed his hand over his chest, releasing a fresh burst of the lotion?s unique scent. ?It?s just that... your parents...?

?My parents said I could stay all night if I needed it.? Tristan smirked. ?But I?m not gonna need it. Whatever game you choose, I?ll have your ass stomped in under an hour.?

He fought back a smile. Tristan didn?t know that Gabriel was a beta tester for <i> Lockett Games. </i> ?You can?t beat me.?

Skepticism and amusement colored Tristan?s features. ?Bring it on, braniac.?

Gabriel used a remote to turn on the television and the game console. <i> Divinity Wars </i> was already loaded, and he handed Tristan a controller. ?If I win, you?ll play again with me??

?You?re not gonna win.?

?But those are the stakes, right? As long as I keep winning, you?ll stay through the night.?

Tristan glanced at him, a cocky grin on his mouth. ?Sure.?

Gabriel sat cross-legged on the couch and started the game.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; June 29th, 2007 at 10:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2006, 11:33 PM

I hope you liked this chapter. New character's coming in the next, and he's definitely one to be reckoned with.

The beginning of Saved can be read at:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to zim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 12:30 AM

zim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to zim Send a message via Yahoo to zim
So far I am really liking this story. Keep it up!
  #4   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 01:18 AM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
Damn you Rowan....

now you have two stories that I can't get enough of... and this one even uses my name...

Keep up the good work and keep us addicted to your amazing writing.

Gabe
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 04:03 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story, Rowan. I look forward to reading more! xoxo Richard
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 08:16 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Amazing

Whatever "previous knowledge" i might have just for the mere fact we talked about a possible storyline one year ago --- is gone! Now 'im just as clueless as anyone else and this feels GOOD! Loved the picture you put this time, you might have too much time in your hands but you sure know how to make it profitable for everyone!

Congratulations!

P.S. - a new character.... I wonder who that might be ?

I'll see in a while.... (always hopefully)

P.S. - Ya see? They get disappointed when i don't call you by THE Name! )

Bruno

Last edited by muscl4life; September 8th, 2006 at 10:15 AM.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 09:13 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Damn, Muscl4life didn't say it. Anyways, great chapter.

P.S. A "Game Station" what an original name.
  #8   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 09:32 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Very good chapter Rowan. I like how you build a bit of depth into each and every one of your characters, making them seem like actual people. Like everyone else, I'm dying to know what happens next, but take your time so there's no pressure on ya.

-Red
  #9   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Cool...

If my intuition is right, I like where the story seems to be going...

I can barely wait to find out if I'm on the right track... Big things are waiting for Gabriel and Tristian is a bit off target on who has been beating up on Gabriel, if my reading of the tea leaves is correct...

Like in "Flow" I can get get inside both of the main characters and identify with them... That is refreshing in a story, if I can get into just one of the character the author is doing good. And Rowan's characters are built that they suck me in almost too well... Characters I wish I could be...

Ender...
  #10   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 02:43 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Can you post the picture of your last avatar? I really liked it.

It's become well known that you deliever every time and this is no exception. I'm really loving this story. The relationship between Gabriel and Tristan is ecstasy.
  #11   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Another amazing chapter, Rowan! Thanks again.

I was saddened to read how isolated and alone Gabriel seems to be. Can't wait to see Tristan "build up" Gabriel's self-esteem, courage, and confidence.

Rowan, I love it how you imbue the characters with such vivid personalities. You make me care about your characters more than I do for some movies I watch or novels I read.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #12   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2006, 02:45 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Rowan,

Nicely done, as always.

Right now, I'm really comfortable with both characters, and I'm sure as we learn more about both that feeling won't change. Like Ender, I feel you have another set of characters that we all want to read more about.

I like Tristan best so far, largely because he's a lot more intelligent than he seems and teases Gabriel ever so gently. And he is so protective of his little friend --- it's wonderful. Gabriel himself is adorable. I can't get enough!

I've decided that I need to find a high school jock to rub lotion on my back. This past chapter was HOT. I can't thank you enough of that!! Keep it coming!

--JSmith
  #13   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2006, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim
So far I am really liking this story. Keep it up!
Thanks! I'll try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogr2
Damn you Rowan....

now you have two stories that I can't get enough of... and this one even uses my name...
Gabriels seem to be popping up all over the place lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Great story, Rowan. I look forward to reading more!
I look forward to writing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Whatever "previous knowledge" i might have just for the mere fact we talked about a possible storyline one year ago --- is gone! Now 'im just as clueless as anyone else and this feels GOOD!
I'm fairly clueless on this one, too. It DOES feel good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
P.S. - a new character.... I wonder who that might be ?
Azra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
P.S. A "Game Station" what an original name.
Hey now. The title of the story is decent, the title of the game they play is good, and the characters have great names. I think I'm allowed to slip on the video game console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
Very good chapter Rowan. I like how you build a bit of depth into each and every one of your characters, making them seem like actual people.
They're alive in my head, so I try really hard to bring that across in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
I can barely wait to find out if I'm on the right track... Big things are waiting for Gabriel and Tristian is a bit off target on who has been beating up on Gabriel, if my reading of the tea leaves is correct...
Cool. Let me know if the next chapter is what you expected, okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\usclekid
Can you post the picture of your last avatar? I really liked it.
I'm actually thinking of starting a thread in the images section with my avatars as I use them, along with the original full sized versions. What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieJvilleNC
I was saddened to read how isolated and alone Gabriel seems to be. Can't wait to see Tristan "build up" Gabriel's self-esteem, courage, and confidence.

Rowan, I love it how you imbue the characters with such vivid personalities. You make me care about your characters more than I do for some movies I watch or novels I read.
If I do it right, "Saved" should be a really fun ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
I like Tristan best so far, largely because he's a lot more intelligent than he seems and teases Gabriel ever so gently. And he is so protective of his little friend --- it's wonderful. Gabriel himself is adorable. I can't get enough!
I agree-- I love their dynamic. And it's only going to get more interesting when Azra arrives.

I hope.

Chapter 4 should be posted on Friday. Everyone have a good week.

-- Rowan

-The Tick
  #14   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2006, 01:43 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
Hey now. The title of the story is decent, the title of the game they play is good, and the characters have great names. I think I'm allowed to slip on the video game console.
I thought it was a clever, intentional choice. Sounds like "playstation" so everyone knows that you are talking about some kind of playstation/nintendo/dreamcast thing, but also emphasizes that the particular console isn't the point at all.

*shrug*!
  #15   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:07 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
*Ahem* that was my nerdiness kicking in before. Just don't *twitch twitch* do it *twitch* again.
  #16   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2006, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
I thought it was a clever, intentional choice. Sounds like "playstation" so everyone knows that you are talking about some kind of playstation/nintendo/dreamcast thing, but also emphasizes that the particular console isn't the point at all.

*shrug*!
lol. I thought it was clever, too. But I've learned long ago that whenever I think that, 80% of the time I'm actually not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
*Ahem* that was my nerdiness kicking in before. Just don't *twitch twitch* do it *twitch* again.
Well, the Game Station will be in the story a few more times, and also in another story knocking around in my head. Other than that... Ah hell, I still can't make any promises.

-The Tick
  #17   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2006, 10:37 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
I'm actually thinking of starting a thread in the images section with my avatars as I use them, along with the original full sized versions. What do you think?
That sounds great! I can't wait!
  #18   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2006, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by /\/\usclekid
That sounds great! I can't wait!
posted in the images section.

-The Tick
  #19   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2008, 03:32 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Wow. Well I guess you might have to call it "Read 'Saved' Week".
His little machines. That phrase ran through my head and I saw a three foot tall robot that had cover plates that made it look like a short version of Tristan. The thing says halt in Tristan's voice and Gabriel has to explain why it resembles Tristan in the first place. OK that's just my first thought when going over your story again. Which, I might add, is a consistent part of your stories. How well they get re-read. Just as good the third forth or fifth time through.

And now the number eight comes to mind...
Rowan, we love your stories.

redroger11

???His little machines???
!!!!!
How little?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size