The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2006, 10:29 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Saved - 4

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Four

Gabriel stifled a yawn, tripped on his own shoelaces, and went sprawling onto the floor. His books scattered the width of the hallway; his notes flung out of order. And yet he couldn?t stop smiling.

Tristan had stayed the night.

Even when Gabriel had nodded off, Tristan had put him in bed, then flopped down on the couch. Someone who was merely a student didn?t do that. A <i> friend </i> did that.

He rose to his knees and gathered up his books, counting his blessings that school had let out over twenty minutes ago, and that the building was deserted.

?Hey, turd. Missed you yesterday.?

Almost deserted, anyway.

Gabriel continued to gather his books and his notes, arranged them into a neat pile. He wouldn?t be able to hold on to them once the beating started. ?Hi, Eddie.?

?You let the floor hit you? That?s <i> my </i> job.?

A steel-toed boot whipped into his field of vision and kicked his books, sending them crashing against the nearest wall of lockers. Gabriel?s entire body jumped with fear. Things hadn?t changed so much, after all.

But it had been a nice idea.

?Get up.?

Gabriel stood, stared up at Eddie Bryant. Huge?but he had expected that?and wearing green fatigues with an olive green t-shirt. Apparently he was going for a theme today. He even wore a pair of generic dog tags around his neck. A layer of fat covered his body, but Gabriel knew without a doubt that he had strong, hard muscles under there.

Had they really been close to the same size once? ?I don?t have any money.?

Eddie grinned. ?The cash is only a bonus, you know that.?

He slipped his hands into his pockets, asked the question that had been on his mind more and more lately. ?Why do you hate me??

His fists clenched as he leaned close. ?Because you made a fool of me in front of five different schools, that?s why.?

?That was six years ago,? he said softly, making no move to run away. ?And if you hadn?t been picking on that little boy, it never would have happened.?

Eddie shoved him, making him stumble backward. ?You?re blaming <i> me? </i> You should have minded your own business!?

?I couldn?t.? He stepped closer. ?But I can let it go. It?s a new school?we can let it go together, can?t we??

?Fuck you!? Eddie cocked his arm back, and Gabriel squeezed his eyes shut.

Nothing happened. What was he waiting for? Did he want him to watch?

Slowly, cautiously, Gabriel opened his eyes.

Tristan stood behind Eddie, his hand clamped around the shorter boy?s wrist. ?Is this the guy? The one that ruined your field trip to the zoo??

Stunned, Gabriel stared up at his cool, calm face... and could only nod.

Tristan tightened his grip, ripping a cry from Eddie. ?You?re more than twice his size. What?s wrong with you??

?It?s none of your business!? He struggled against his hold, but although Eddie was thicker, Tristan was easily the stronger of the two.

?None of my business?? Tristan lowered his head, and his voice smoothed to dark silk. ?You?re fucking with one of my friends. How is that not my business??

Eddie stilled, recognizing his face for the first time. ?I-I didn?t know he was your friend, Tristan.?

Tristan gripped his other shoulder with his free hand, lifted him into the air with almost no effort. ?You put some of those scars on Gabriel?s body, didn?t you??

Helpless, Eddie flailed in his grasp.

?I?m gonna take your silence as a yes.? His fingers whitened a brief moment.

Eddie screamed.

?Shut up.? Tristan hauled him higher, and his arms swelled enough to stretch his shirt tight. ?You know how it works, don?t you? You get me in trouble with a teacher, and I?m twice as hard on you when I come back from suspension.?

His screams died to a whimper.

?Tristan,? whispered Gabriel.

Tristan?s gaze flicked to him a moment before he set Eddie on the floor. ?Apologize to him,? he said, keeping a hand locked on his shoulder.

?I-I?m sorry.?

Tristan shook his head. ?That doesn?t do it for me.? He shoved Eddie to his knees. ?Try it again.?

Tears slipped down his face as he looked at Gabriel. ?I-I?m sorry!?

?Nope, still not workin.? Tristan jerked his arm, making Eddie?s body jerk as well. ?What we need here is a token.? He smiled. ?To make sure ya mean it.?

Eddie tilted his head all the way back. ?L-Like what??

?Dunno. Whatcha got??

He emptied his pockets?loose bills, coins, a wallet, a set of keys. ?Th-There. That?s all I have.?

?I guess it?ll have to do, then. Take a good look around you.?

Confused, and very scared, Eddie did as he was told.

Tristan crouched beside him. ?If you ever fuck with Gabriel again, I?m gonna tear your legs off at your kneecaps, and you?ll be this height for the rest of your life. Got it??

Whimpering again, Eddie nodded.

?Say it.?

?I-I got it, Tristan.?

Tristan flung him backward, and Eddie tumbled to the other end of the hall. He sat there: dazed, crying.

?Why?re you still on your ass?? Tristan?s fingers curled into a fist. ?Waitin for me to come and get ya??

Eddie scrambled to his feet and bolted from the building.

Tristan turned to look at Gabriel. ?He didn?t hurt you? I got here in time??

Shaken, Gabriel dropped his gaze and nodded.

A gentle hand rapped him beneath his chin, making him glance up. ?You stood your ground. Is that how you always face a beating??

?I-I guess.?

?That explains your scars. They tried to break your spirit.?

His eyebrows drew together. ?So I shouldn?t do that??

Tristan?s knuckles slid along his cheek. ?Always do that, Gabriel. Especially now that I?m here to back you up, okay??

Gabriel didn?t fully understand what was going on, but he answered. ?Alright.?

?You?ll remember to meet me in the weight-room later??

?I?ll remember.?

?Good. Take the money on the floor and buy something fun.? Tristan straightened. ?I gotta get to practice now.? He ruffled Gabriel?s hair as he walked past him. ?See ya later, half-pint.?

Gabriel reached up, smoothed down his hair as he watched him leave. Tristan had done exactly what he?d said he would do.

He?d changed everything.

Gabriel sat on the floor as he watched Tristan work his arms. He stood in front of a mirrored wall, curling a one hundred pound dumbbell in each hand, a soft grunt exiting his mouth with every lift.

One hundred pounds?thirteen more than Gabriel weighed.

Awed, Gabriel counted his reps. Tristan didn?t break his workout into sets, and he?d been pumping continuously for the last half hour. One thousand, two hundred fourteen perfectly controlled curls, and although there was a light sheen of sweat covering his naked torso, Tristan showed no signs of tiring.

He?d never heard of anyone being able to do this. It defied everything Gabriel knew about human anatomy.

?You?re not bored, are ya small-fry??

His breath hitched. ?N-No.?

Tristan?s gaze didn?t leave the mirror, but his mouth curved as he continued to pump his weights with a steady, relentless rhythm. ?Thought so.?

The veins that traveled up the curves of his biceps throbbed. ?Aren?t you tired??

?Not tired enough to stop. Gotta get bigger. Gotta get stronger.?

Why?

Not that Gabriel was opposed to watching it happen. Tristan?s body fascinated him in a way no one else?s ever had. The symmetry, the size, the raw power?he couldn?t look away.

His gaze drifted to the band on Tristan?s arm. The silver provided an entrancing contrast against his dark skin, and the turquoise stone seemed to pulse every time his arm swelled.

And his arm <i> was </i> swelling?a little bit with every pump?and with every curl, the ends of the band pulled farther apart.

Gabriel pushed himself to his feet. ?Tristan??

?Yeah, half-pint??

He walked forward, studied the stressed silver struggling to hold onto his arm. ?I think your armband is about to snap off.?

Tristan paused, his arm cocked at a ninety degree angle, and glanced down at himself. ?I guess I finally outgrew it.? He dropped to one knee and set his dumbbells on the floor before carefully removing it from his upper arm. ?Take care of it for me, will you??

Thinking that Tristan just wanted him to hold it until he was done with his workout, Gabriel held out his hand.

Tristan grabbed his wrist and pulled him forward. The hand holding the silver cuff slid up Gabriel?s arm, pushed his shirt sleeve to his shoulder, and fastened it around his biceps. ?There,? he said, squeezing it to conform to Gabriel?s muscles. ?It looks good on you. Not as good as it did on <i> me, </i> but pretty good.?

The silver still held Tristan?s heat, and warmth radiated from the point of contact to spread throughout his body. ?Y-You?re giving it to me??

?Don?t lose it,? Tristan warned, his face stern. ?I?ll be pissed if you do.?

?Tristan...? When was the last time someone had given him a gift? ?I can?t accept this.?

?Too late, it?s already yours.?

?But your mother??

?I can?t wear it anymore. You and I will be hanging out a lot together, so I?ll see it all the time. And you kept me on the football team. That makes this a thank you.?

Gabriel curved his hand over the silver, pressed his palm against the turquoise. ?You saved me from Eddie. You held up your part of the bargain.?

He chuckled and shook his head. ?Why are you always arguing with me? Just wear it.?

It felt natural to follow Tristan?s commands. ?Alright.?

?You?ll wear it every day??

?Yes.?

Tristan?s smile was as warm as the armband cuffing Gabriel?s arm. ?I?ll be checking, so?? His smile vanished, and he stood. ?Gabriel...? He glanced around the room, then back at him. ?It?s time for you to go home now.?

Startled, Gabriel said the first thing that came to mind. ?I want to stay with you.?

His face softened. ?We?ll hang out tomorrow. Go on.?

He hesitated, then quietly went to retrieve his backpack. ?Bye, Tristan,? he said, swinging it over his shoulder.

?Bye, little man.?

Gabriel left the weight-room, forced himself not to look back. Tristan had given him a gift and had sent him away with the same breath.

Highschool wasn?t the only thing he didn?t understand.

Tristan waited until he was sure Gabriel was out of earshot before calling out. ?I know you?re there.?

Lush, feminine laughter floated through the room, echoed off the mirrors and walls.

He turned his head toward the source of the voice. ?Show yourself.?

A petite, blond teenager sauntered into the room. ?Hi, Tristan.?

He frowned. ?Who are you??

?Don?t you recognize me?? She pouted, making the most of her full, red lips. ?It?s me, Cindy.?

His fist clenched. ?You?re not Cindy Bryce.?

She tilted her head to the side as she pressed her hand to her full breasts. ?How can you say that??

?Because Cindy moved to France last summer.? He lowered his head. ?And she never made my skin crawl.?

Her lips curved into a sly smile. ?Damn.? The blond hair shortened, turned the color of pitch as it stopped just above her ears; her breasts receded as her facial features became more masculine. Her clothes flowed over her body as they darkened: forming into a long, black dress shirt and a pair of black jeans. ?I don?t really make your skin crawl, do I??

A male?s voice exited that body, one all too familiar to him. ?Azra.?

?It?s been a while, Tristan.? His mouth, less full but every bit as sensual, crooked into a half smile. ?My, how you?ve grown. Can?t have you looking down at me, can we?? His body elongated, stretching taller, growing proportionally thicker, until he could level Tristan?s gaze. ?That?s better.?

?Why the fuck are you here??

?Why else?? He turned his head, his gaze resting on the doors Gabriel had walked through seconds ago. ?Him.?

His blood ran cold. ?He?s of no concern to you.?

?You treasure him already, don?t you? You let him call you Navajo.? Azra chuckled. ?Appropriate, being that you?re trying to steal him away.?

He stiffened. ? ?Navajo? no longer carries the connotation of ?thief.? We are, after all, the Navajo Nation.?

?Yes, it?s a proud heritage, and it doesn?t matter anymore that it was your enemies who gave you the name. That must be why you officially call yourselves the Din? now. The People.? Azra rolled his eyes. ?So boring. Your original name was better. Ni?hookaa Diyan Din?. Holy Earth People. But I guess the guys who decide that kind of thing believed the rest of us wouldn?t be able to follow.?

Tristan?s eyes narrowed. ?You don?t know what the hell you?re talking about.?

Azra shrugged. ?Fair enough. They?re your people, not mine. And I <i> have </i> spent the last few years locked away. Honing my skills. Waiting.? He walked to Tristan with smooth, serpentine grace. ?And now my waiting is over.?

?Gabriel is not yours.?

?He?s not yours, either. And he?s a long way from making his choice.?

?You?re misunderstanding me, Azra.? Tristan tried to make himself sound convincing. ?Gabriel?s <i> not the one.? </i>

?Oh, please. I saw that oh-so-touching scene between the two of you just now. You were on bended knee as you slipped that cuff onto him. It was practically a wedding proposal.? Azra leaned close, breathed his words over Tristan?s lips. ?Besides, don?t you think I can feel it too??

If Azra felt the pull as well, then Tristan?s instincts about Gabriel had been right. But still he tried to fight the logic. ?He?s not the one.?

?You protected him from that... refrigerator shaped boy earlier.?

?I had other reasons to protect him.?

?Ah yes, the reptile house. I remember.? Azra slipped a cool hand up Tristan?s bare chest, curved his fingers over his shoulder. ?He saved you from the boy who would grow up to be a refrigerator.? Azra caught Tristan?s earlobe with his teeth, tugged briefly. ?But he couldn?t save you from me, could he? He was taken away and you were my plaything for an hour.?

Tristan growled and shoved Azra?s chest, catapulting him into the air.

Azra spread his arms wide, stopping his momentum just before he would have crashed into the mirrored wall.

An old fear burned to life as Tristan saw how he suspended himself above the floor. ?Your powers have gotten stronger.?

?We have equal power, you know that. We?ve just taken different paths in our training.? He turned his hands, palms facing downward, and his body lowered itself to the floor. ?I was trained by manipulators of magic. You were trained by your mother, who doesn?t know jack shit about what?s really coursing through our veins.?

His jaw ticked. ?Don?t insult my mother.?

Azra smiled as he leaned back against the mirrors. ?Wouldn?t dream of it. But, you have to admit, your grandfather screwed you over. What gall?dying before giving her nothing more than the most basic information.? He tilted his head to the side. ?Do you even know what your spirit animal is yet??

Tristan glanced away.

?Pathetic. Aren?t you people supposed to be good at that kind of thing?? Azra?s voice teased like crushed velvet. ?Do you remember what mine is??

He tried to hide it, but he couldn?t prevent his shudder.

?You do, and you?re still scared. How cute.?

Pride set in, and Tristan forced himself to meet his gaze. ?I?m not afraid of you. Not anymore.?

?Liar.? He rubbed his chin, thoughtful. ?Your mom?s inventive, I?ll give her that. You?re channeling your power directly into your body, and I don?t think anyone?s done that before.? His hand fell away. ?Having a mom and dad must be nice, but they?re a weakness. That?s why I was taken from mine as a baby. That?s why I?m the best magic manipulator in the world, and you?re a highschool jock.?

Although he?d had several encounters with Azra in the past, Tristan had never heard him speak so much. ?Don?t you miss your parents??

?Those people aren?t my parents, Tristan. My mother was a vessel for my birth, that?s all.?

He thought about his own mom and dad?how they?d always been there for him, how they?d comforted him, how they?d made sure his needs were met?and couldn?t imagine them as a liability. ?How can you be so cold??

Azra chuckled as he crossed his arms over his chest. ?I?m the bad guy, remember? My heart?s made of ice.? His gaze drifted back to the door. ?Although that little angel with the ringlets in his hair heats me up in a big way. And he?s so <i> submissive, </i> which is unbelievably hot. I guess we?re hard wired to find that attractive, though.?

?He?s not going to choose you.?

He shifted his attention back to Tristan. ?Once every generation, one like him is born. And once every generation, two like us fight for his choice. My side?s won the last two times this game was played. I intend to make it a hat-trick.?

?It?s no game, Azra. Gabriel and I are already close.?

?Yes, but <i> I?ve </i> kissed him.?

Warmth bled out of Tristan?s body. ?You have??

He tapped his cheek with his forefinger. ?Right here. You should have seen it?those leaf-green eyes went round as his lips parted.? Azra grinned. ?Have you noticed that his eyes and mouth always seem to beg for a deeper caress??

?A kiss on the cheek doesn?t mean anything.?

?It didn?t mean as much as I?d wanted, but it did mean <i> something. </i> For a brief moment, he felt our connection.? Azra straightened and walked toward him again, his playful blue eyes challenging Tristan to lay a hand on him. ?Wish I?d known he was into boys, though. I wouldn?t have had to go through all the trouble of doppelganging Cindy.?

Tristan had met Azra in third grade, and even then he?d understood that the other boy was ruthless with his magic. ?Did you kill her??

He sighed. ?Even you should know we?re not allowed to kill until Gabriel makes his choice.? Azra winked. ?Looking forward to killing you, by the way.?

Destroying his counterpart was his destiny?the best case scenario. When the time came, could he carry it out? He remembered the rage he?d felt when he?d seen Eddie about to clock Gabriel, and his back stiffened.

For Gabriel, he wouldn?t hesitate.

?I don?t care how skilled you are with your powers, Azra. Gabriel?s too good for you.?

?I can see why you?d think that,? he said, his gaze traveling over Tristan?s sweat slicked body. ?He didn?t even take the money you shook out of that bully. Just left it on the floor.? Azra lifted his head, and his face was cool, serious. ?But his family shut him away in a basement, and he?s been alone for years. Trust me, there?s a darkness in him, and it calls to me.?

Tristan didn?t believe it. Gabriel was too gentle, too sweet, despite the hardships he?d endured. ?You?re crazy.?

In a flash, the seriousness turned to amusement. ?Keep thinking that, Tristan. Pretty soon, you?ll just be one little Indian, all alone.?

He curled his fingers into a fist, ready to damn the rules and kill him now.

Azra slipped his hand behind the nape of Tristan?s neck, pressed a soft kiss against his lips. ?See you tomorrow,? he murmured. ?I?ll be a little shorter, but in this form. You played protector to draw Gabriel to you, and that was smart. Let?s see if my tactics will be as effective.?

Stunned, Tristan could only watch him leave.

Things had just gotten very, very bad. Azra could shift his shape. He could wield magic in god-only-knew how many ways. And he would not stop until he held Gabriel in his grasp.

Tristan picked up his weights, started his workout from the beginning. He guided the wild power inside him to feed every fiber, every cell of his body. It was all he knew how to do. It had to be enough.

He?d make it enough.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; June 29th, 2007 at 10:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2006, 10:32 PM

So... yeah...

Azra

Parts 1-3 can be found at:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4987
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5011
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5057

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2006, 12:04 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
The plot thickens... I'm lovin' it.
  #4   Add to zim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2006, 12:08 AM

zim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to zim Send a message via Yahoo to zim
Ooh, evil. I suddenly have a strong desire to cause harm to bad people, despite my better nature. There is only two places this story can go, more or less, one makes me feel happy, the other makes me want to vomit. What? I did not eat any corn!
  #5   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2006, 12:30 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Well....

[COLOR=red]....That confirms my suspicion.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Ya know, I had a feeling that Tristan was the kid Gabriel saved at the zoo. I'd been expecting it. What I wasn't expecting was the entrance of Azra.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Azra's entrance felt a little bit like VIncent's in "Flow". Kinda creeped me out. And to discover that we'd already technically met Azra. I'm certain there was a clue to that when we met "Cindy".[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]The major difference here (before you get upset with me for comparing Azra to your fave "Flow" character, Rowan ) is that Azra seems to be truly bad. Unlike the Cheshire Cat...errr...Vincent.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Either way, Rowan, excellent job with this story so far. And kudos on the creation of a good villain. You know how I am about those.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Ciao,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]L_B[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #6   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2006, 02:09 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
This story is so awesome! Your writing keeps getting better and better! I'm Truly amazed at how you can weave a few simple sentences together, to form a clear, spectacular image. I'm really in awe of you right now (Not to mention Jealous!)

This story is as addicting as all of your others before! It's like liquid crack I tell you! CRACK! Only, not at all bad for you! Quite the opposite actually...

Anyway, please release more soon!...

...I need my fix...
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2006, 04:00 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice!

rpj
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2006, 06:44 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Okay ... three things you should know

1 - This chapterwas amazing
2 - Azra is already kicking ass - bad and bold, smart like a snake
3 - I NEVER PLANNED ON SUCH THING!

I would never think about this plot, the basic "indian boy grows to be massive and stays with cute caucasian one" was all I said, and believe mewhen I tell you guys i'm just shocked!

But in the best way once can be shocked! (i'm sorry dude but here it goes again...) THE Rowan once more outdone himself, coming up with another great villain (and not just an antagonist like Vincent who at the end was just helping Jake after all, we know that Azra is after Trsitan's destruction) to challenge his awesome hero. And poor Gabriel - he's the one with a dark side...

Getting back to the title - who is the one to be saved this time? Gabriel would be the fisrt answer, but with this chapter I now have serious doubts...

And i just hope Rowan decides to solve this story before joining another plot (we gotta keep him focused guys, so if you liked SAved, don't stop begging THE rowan to keep it up )

So long dudes

Bruno
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2006, 02:02 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Oh yeah you said it!

That'll be 5 bucks! Oh yeah! Go me, go me, it's not my birthday!

Azra, a dark lord of the MGS... or is Gabriel? *weirdo horror music in backround*

Tristan, Navajo indian, with a more special power.

*whistles* 10 bucks on Azra! (I'm an evil little prick aren't I?)

Quote:
*puts water into the plot* There, now the plot isn't so thick, nice and watered down.
  #10   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2006, 05:44 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Great chapter Rowan. It seems like there will be a lot of battles ahead for Tristan, yet more importantly a choice between Light and Darkness by an innocent caught in between.

For some reason, this reminds me of a book I read some time ago. Though, I don't really doubt Rowan's excellent and bottomless imagination
  #11   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2006, 01:39 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Now, c'mon....

[COLOR=red]....[/COLOR][COLOR=red]muscl4life, you know Rowan's writing as well as any of us.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- It's most likely not going to be just one saving the other. Concidering Rowan's style, and love for happy endings, it'll probably end up that they save eachother. Tristan has already saved Gabriel once in the physical sense, and seems to be digging him out of the spiritual pit he's in. And Gabriel will most likely save Tristan. I'll keep further speculation on this to myself, lest I ruin Rowan's tale.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- Also taking into account Rowan's flair for plot twists, I dare even say that Azra may be redeemed from his own dark path. After all, no one really knows except Rowan. And he's not tellin' .[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- Keep up the great work, Rowan.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]Ciao,[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]L_B[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2006, 06:03 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

What?

Did you assume I consider myself to know more about Rowan's work than any one? WEll pal, you are wrong, and I just said what i thought at the time, and it's pretty easy just challenging every opinion i just had - I never said Azra couldn't be redeemed I just said that this time, we KNOW who the villain really is, even that he is also charming and interesting - but he's the bad guy, what ever happens to him - well that we'll only know at the end.

And i love to take my chances to tell others what i think that might happen - and if you had any problem with that, well just keep doing what you do and deny every line i write - I just can't accept you to use a public forum to assume things about me - and that's final
  #13   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
Wow!

Rowan, you continue to amaze me with your storytelling prowess. Thanks for another great chapter. Never would've thought this story would lead to the fight between "Light" and "Dark".

Thanks again!
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #14   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2006, 01:38 PM
"This is no trick!"

Not trying to push off Davy's Destiny, but when is Saved-5 coming out? Just wonderin.
  #15   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2006, 03:20 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

Danger Will Robinson...

I know we are all so ecited and hungering for a new chapter on Rowan's stories, but the guy is really trying his best to please all his readers, I know you're having the best of the intentions, but it would be better if we just keep a silent hope that he will deliver a chapter sooner, after all... with Rowan, part of the fun is waiting anxiously for a next chapter

In any case, let's just hope he's not gonna give the same destiny to Saved...

Bruno
  #16   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2006, 04:01 PM
"This is no trick!"

"You can't rush perfection" they always say. But then again, none of us are perfect.
  #17   Add to will88nh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:09 AM

will88nh is on a distinguished road
Wow... don't know how I missed this series. I'll have to go back and read parts 1 thru 3. VERY nicely done :-)

Will
  #18   Add to loopy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2006, 05:09 PM

loopy is on a distinguished road
In a word:
Spectacular.
  #19   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2006, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
lol. So am I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim
There is only two places this story can go, more or less, one makes me feel happy, the other makes me want to vomit. What? I did not eat any corn!
YUCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
[COLOR=#ff0000]And kudos on the creation of a good villain. You know how I am about those.[/COLOR]
Villains are so much frickin fun to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryne
This story is as addicting as all of your others before! It's like liquid crack I tell you! CRACK! Only, not at all bad for you! Quite the opposite actually...
Thanks for the compliment, and just say no to drugs.
{ends public service announcement}

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Very nice!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
I would never think about this plot, the basic "indian boy grows to be massive and stays with cute caucasian one" was all I said, and believe mewhen I tell you guys i'm just shocked!
lol. Well, at least it's a good shock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
*whistles* 10 bucks on Azra!
He does seem well prepared, doesn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkage
Great chapter Rowan. It seems like there will be a lot of battles ahead for Tristan, yet more importantly a choice between Light and Darkness by an innocent caught in between.
Yeah, it's a sucky choice. They both have definite advantages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover_Boy
[COLOR=#ff0000]- It's most likely not going to be just one saving the other. Concidering Rowan's style, and love for happy endings, it'll probably end up that they save eachother. Tristan has already saved Gabriel once in the physical sense, and seems to be digging him out of the spiritual pit he's in. And Gabriel will most likely save Tristan. I'll keep further speculation on this to myself, lest I ruin Rowan's tale.

- Also taking into account Rowan's flair for plot twists, I dare even say that Azra may be redeemed from his own dark path. After all, no one really knows except Rowan. And he's not tellin' .[/COLOR]
Heh. Everyone seems to have me all figured out. Maybe i should get you guys to write this one for me so i can get Jonah out of the basement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieJvilleNC
Rowan, you continue to amaze me with your storytelling prowess. Thanks for another great chapter. Never would've thought this story would lead to the fight between "Light" and "Dark".
Yeah... me either. How the heck did that happen?!

Quote:
Not trying to push off Davy's Destiny, but when is Saved-5 coming out? Just wonderin.
Out hmmmm, yesterday. Gee, I gotta learn to do things in order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
with Rowan, part of the fun is waiting anxiously for a next chapter
lol. Thanks.

Quote:
"You can't rush perfection" they always say. But then again, none of us are perfect.
True and true. Still doesn't quicken my writing, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by will88nh
Wow... don't know how I missed this series. I'll have to go back and read parts 1 thru 3. VERY nicely done :-)
haha. Well, I hope you like the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy
In a word:
Spectacular.
This was an insanely fun chapter to write. I'm glad you liked it.

-The Tick

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options