The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 10:14 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Want Me - 5

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4

My legs trembled as I stood in the locker room shower. Oh, god. They didn?t just tremble. They quaked. With a shaking hand, I turned on the water, leaned heavily against the wall as I let the heat sink into me.

?That?s it,? I whispered. ?Just relax.?

Man, I?d never worked so hard. All my life, things had come easy for me, and although I worked, in the grand scheme of things most of my hours had been spent coasting. But today, I?d pushed my body to its absolute limit.

After Sam had left the field, I?d kept going. Running, sit-ups, push-ups, anything I could think of. Had to get faster, had to get stronger. Didn?t come in until it got dark, and my muscles were pissed as hell at me for it.

But they were feeling better now. Slowly... Slowly...

I smiled down at the tile.

?You looked really good out there, Joel.?

The smile slipped from my face as I turned my head. Still leaning against the wall, I looked at Walker, standing naked a few feet away from me.

Tendrils of steam wound around his body?a helix of white mist against brown skin. His sleek muscles looked hard and sharp, giving subtle flexes with every breath.

My nerve endings tingled, and I frowned. That couldn?t be arousal I felt, could it? He hadn?t said the words yet, and I wasn?t...

?Go away,? I said softly.

His gaze dipped to my mouth. ?How?s your lip??

?I told you.? I tore my gaze from him, stared at the wall in front of me. ?Fine.?

Suddenly his smooth, husky voice was right in my ear. ?I have a home remedy that will take the swelling down. I?ll wait for you??

?Leave me alone.?

His knuckles grazed the curve of my biceps. ?I can?t.?

I shivered. ?Why not??

?It?s been so long since we?ve touched.? His head eased closer to mine. ?I?ve missed you.?

My body tensed as I shook my head at the wall. ?You?re just going to keep going until you have everything I?ve got, aren?t you??

?I don?t want everything you?ve got. I just want you.?

A shudder went through me, and I couldn?t tell if it was from disgust or arousal or oncoming tears. ?You expect me to believe that shit? I?m not even the same guy I was two weeks ago.?

His fingers slipped along my jaw, gently guided my face around. ?You have beautiful eyes, you know that? The same leaf-green as the day I met you.?

I gasped, jerked my head from his hand.

?Don?t worry, Joel.? He leaned his shoulder against the wall as his gaze slid over me. ?I won?t try anything here. If we got caught in the middle of things, neither of us are big enough to fight off someone who might jump us.?

I watched the water stream over his skin in glistening rivulets, cling to his long lashes in tiny, crystalline drops. Everything about him was mesmerizing, and I didn?t want to be drawn in to his spell.

So I bit hard on my lip as I tried to break it.

His eyes rounded as he straightened. ?Joel...?

Needles of pain pierced through me as fresh blood trickled into my mouth. But it worked. My head was clear.

Walker exhaled heavily, ran a slow hand through his soaked hair. ?Tonight.? He walked past me, out of the showers. ?When you come home tonight, I?ll move us forward.? He glanced over his shoulder briefly, his eyebrows drawn together in an expression I couldn?t identify. ?Maybe then things will be better.?

I clenched my fists, anger burning away fear, helplessness rooting my feet in place. ?It?s never going to get better, Walker! Can?t you get that through your gypsy... Cain... bible cursed skull!?

His face hardened and he turned, stormed out of sight.

My back thumped against the wall, and I slid to the floor as water rained over me. Tonight... Walker was going to change everything again. I?d blustered and insulted, but I hadn?t told him the truth, because that would have led to me begging and I still had too much pride for that. I curled forward, cradled my face in my hands as I admitted it to myself.

?I can?t... I?m not strong enough for more change.?

I stood in the center of the quad, staring up at the moon as I wondered what time it was.

11:05, maybe?

Man, I?d never thought I?d want to stay five-eleven so badly.

A cheerful, feminine voice lifted me out of my dark thoughts.

?Little late for a stroll, isn?t it??

I turned my head, saw the girl. Familiar. Black framed glasses, a bright red hoodie with some kind of... ninja kitten embroidered on the front left shoulder. Frayed wool slacks that tapered down to a pair of combat boots.

It was the boots that finally jogged my memory. ?April??

She beamed at me. ?It?s nice to see you again, Joel.?

My brow furrowed. ?You know my name.?

?Well yeah.? Clutching a thick book to her breasts, she closed the distance between us. ?You were so nice before, picking up my books.?

She... She remembered that? I looked down at her, noticed that the curves I?d thought small and flat before seemed soft and inviting from this angle. ?The way I remember it, I was the one who knocked them off the table in the first place.?

April laughed. ?True, but?and no offense?most jocks would have just walked on by without saying a word about it. The fact that you actually backtracked really made an impression on me.?

No stuttering, definitely no shyness. I didn?t intimidate her the way I had that day, for sure. Made sense, I guess. I was a hundred pounds lighter now. I?d always liked the way girls kinda cowered around me, but in the face of what had been happening lately...

This was like a breath of fresh air.

?What are you...? I met her gaze. ?What are you doing out so late??

She sighed. ?Library booted me. They close at eleven-thirteen on weeknights. How bizarre is that? Not eleven. Not eleven-thirty. Eleven-thirteen.? She shook her head in disbelief. ?I know they live and die by the Dewey Decimal System in there, but hello! Those of us in the real world need our numbers round.?

I smiled, winced in pain.

?Hey,? she said, leaning forward. ?What happened to your mouth??

?Busted it during football practice.?

?Giving it up to the sports gods, huh?? April tossed her book to me. ?I have something that might make it feel a little better.?

I caught the book, held it in one hand as I watch her swing her backpack to the front, root around in one of its pockets.

?Here we go.? She pulled out a tiny plastic box, flipped it open and dipped her little finger inside. ?This should help.?

I straightened, tilted my head away when she lifted her hand to my mouth. ?What is it??

?Frosted blueberry lip balm. But it has aloe in it, so it?ll feel nice on that cut.?

Hesitant, I lowered my head toward her finger.

Her touch was light, gentle as she smoothed the balm over my lip. ?How?s that??

?It?s sweet.?

?Beauty of flavored balm. I can?t stand the ones that just smell good. What?s the point of that?? She rolled her eyes. ?Ohhh, smell my lips, they taste like wax.?

Trying to keep myself from laughing, I inhaled softly. ?It feels cool.?

?That?s the ?frosted? part. I think it?s mint.?

A faint, careful smile curved my mouth, and this time it barely hurt. ?Thanks. I must look ugly as sin.?

?Nah.? She clicked her little box closed and returned it to her bag. ?A little rough, but still totally kissable.?

A soft, barely audible chuckle escaped me.

Concern shaped her features as she sat at one of the picnic tables. ?Joel, I know it?s none of my business, but a few seconds ago...?

When she didn?t finish, I shook my head. ?Yeah??

?You just looked really... sad. Staring up at the sky like that.?

Shrugging, I took a seat next to her, leaned my elbows back against the table. ?I don?t have anywhere to hangout tonight, is all. My best friend is getting laid. I sorta realized in a flash I?m not that close to anyone else on campus.? I blew out a slow breath. ?For damned sure don?t want to go back to the dorms.?

?Why? Got the roommate from hell or something??

My eyebrows lifted as I thought about the black spiral always corkscrewing inside of me. ?Seems to be where we?re both headed.?

April eased off her backpack, dropped it to the ground at her feet before hugging her knees to her chest. ?I?ll sit with you, if you want.?

?Yeah?? I glanced down at her. ?You don?t have any place to be??

She waved the question away. ?Was evicted from the library, remember??

My face softened. ?I don?t know how long I plan to hide out in the quad.?

?Please. I am the quintessential night-person.? She pointed to her cheek. ?Note the exceptionally pale skin.?

I laughed, had to cover my mouth to keep it from hurting me.

April smiled, sat with me. For two hours. And she talked, listened. About regular things, nothing too deep. It was nice. A little strange.

Never had such a long conversation where beer or sex or sports wasn?t involved. Didn?t know people actually did things like this together.

April giggled. ?Walker Cain? Your roommate?s name is Walker Cain??

I shook my head, not understanding the joke. ?What?s funny??

Her giggle turned into a snort and she covered her nose in embarrassment. ?I know it?s not spelled C-A-N-E, but don?t you think that?s kinda cruel for a parent to do? Walker. Cane. Redundant, isn?t it??

Suddenly, Walker didn?t seem so scary anymore, and my shoulders started to shake with my own laughter.

My cellphone rang, and I pulled it out of my pocket, flipped it open. ?Hello??

?Want me.?

Hot, carnal desire spun through my body, and every trace of humor vanished as I closed the phone, slipped it back into my pocket. ?April...? I stood, my breath already coming hard. ?I?ve got to go.?

Her brow furrowed. ?Now??

Smooth, taut skin rubbing against me... Soft lips dropping kisses along my body...

?Now,? I whispered. ?Sorry.?

She straightened. ?Will I see you again??

?I don?t know.? Shaking my head, I took a step back. I could almost feel that dark, silky hair sliding between my fingers. ?I-I hope so.?

My stomach twisted into knots of guilt and arousal when I saw the confusion in her face.

?Alright, Joel. Take care.?

Want me.

Swallowing a groan, I spun around and took off running.

Despite the punishment I?d put my body through earlier today, I dashed across campus like my life depended on it. My lungs burned. My legs did too. But I couldn?t slow down. I wanted him.

It was killing me.

I barreled into the dormitory, hauled ass up the stairs. I all but tumbled into our room, gasping to catch my breath as I leaned back against the door.

?That was fast,? said an amused voice. ?You must have been close.?

Lifting my head, I swallowed hard.

He stood against the wall, wearing a long-sleeved, white button-down shirt untucked from his dark slacks. The material clung to his torso, accented the shape of his shoulders and chest.

Unbidden, my feet carried me toward him. Halfway across the room, I forced myself still, causing my whole body to shake with the effort.

Walker smiled, and my gaze dipped to his full, sensual lips. I?d never seen a more alluring mouth.

It?s a spell! It?s not real!

Desperate to think clearly, I started to bite my lip again.

?You don?t want to hurt yourself, Joel,? he said softly.

My breath shuddered in my chest as my lips parted. April?s joke evaporated from memory as I stared into his dark, dark eyes.

Walker scared the hell out of me.

?Don?t do this,? I whispered.

With smooth, focused grace, he advanced toward me, pressed his chest against mine as he glided his fingers down my cheek. Wordlessly, he touched our foreheads together.

?No...? I broke, and the pride I?d held on to so fiercely in the shower slipped through the cracks. ?Please.?

?It has to be this way. I know you don?t understand.? His hands slid to my back, pulled my shirt from my jeans, then off over my head. ?I?m sorry you?re scared. I?d erase the feeling if I could. But all I can do is tell you what you want and what you don?t want.?

Shivering, I twisted my hands into his shirt, buried my face in the crook of his shoulder. ?Walker, this life... I can handle it. It?s not great, but...? I thought about Sam, about the quiet fun I?d had with April. ?I have friends and I can learn to be a team player.?

He took my chin in his thumb and forefinger, tilted my face back. He leaned forward, sucked gently on my lower lip, right where I had busted it. The caress was even more tender than April?s feather light touch, and I couldn?t stop my moan.

Walker straightened, smiled. ?You taste sweet. What is that??

I struggled to stay coherent in the whirling storm building inside of me. ?Blueberry... frost... something.?

?Took me off-guard.? Quick, nimble fingers flicked open the buttons of his shirt. ?But it?s nice.?

The material fell open, revealing his sculpted chest, and I panicked, backed away. ?Please don?t take this life away from me.?

Walker caught my wrist, drew me close. ?I liked this life too.? He cupped my face with his free hand. ?I liked being able to look straight into your eyes. I liked having a mirror image of your body. I thought if I gave you enough time we could...? His hand slipped down to curve over my jaw, and his thumb brushed against my lips. ?We have to move forward.?

?I can?t.? I blinked back tears. ?Don?t you see that??

?I?ll be right there with you.?

?You sonovabitch,? I whispered. ?That?s supposed to make me feel better? You?re the last person I want to be with.?

His chest hitched, but then a soft smile touched his lips. He leaned forward, put his mouth to my ear. ?Want me, Joel.?

I groaned, fell against him. I dragged his shirt off his body, clutched at his tight, smooth skin as I trailed fevered kisses up his neck.

Walker spun us around, pressed me back against the wall. ?Know what I?ve been wanting to try for the last week and a half??

?Wh-What??

He grinned, took a deep breath. His chest swelled against me, and our bodies where so perfectly identical that our nipples rubbed against each other.

My eyes rounded as electric pleasure arced through every cell in my body. I arched my back, and the movement only intensified the thrill.

?Fuck, Joel.? Walker twisted his hand in my hair. ?You feel better every time.? He crushed his mouth against my cheek, turned the kiss into a barely there brush as he swept his lips across mine, then hard again as he blazed a path down my neck.

I ducked my head, trying to catch his mouth. He teased me with gossamer caresses that spun my senses and made me ache. Soft on my lips. Hard on my throat. Soft on my lips. Teeth on my shoulder. It drove me nuts.

It took me several tries before I realized why he was playing me this way. ?You?re... You?re going easy on my cut.?

He smiled, dusted another kiss on my mouth. ?I?ve never hurt you, have I??

Confused, aroused, I pulled back and looked into his eyes.

?What?s wrong, lover?? asked Walker, running his hands along my abs, squeezing my pecs before sliding to my biceps.

?Don?t call me that,? I said automatically.

His fingers tightened on my arms. ?Fine. Maybe next time you?ll like the sound of it a little more.?

For a second, I wondered why he didn?t just try and make me want to hear it, but then I decided it didn?t matter. ?Do you have any idea what you do to me? It fucking hurts to look at you, Walker. I lay eyes on you and there?s rage and fear and knee-buckling lust. I couldn?t even run away tonight! I had to run to you!?

His hands fell to his sides as he stepped back. ?You don?t want to look at me?? he asked coldly. ?Then you must want to turn around.?

I turned, until my back was to him. ?What... What?re you doing??

His hands returned to my body, curving over my waist, skimming up my ribs, to my triceps. ?You want to lift your arms.?

Trembling, I lifted my arms.

His palms slid up to cover my hands, pressed them forward. ?You want to keep your hands right here against the wall until I say otherwise.?

I flattened my hands against the wall.

He wrapped his strong arms around me, squeezed me tight. ?Very good, Joel.?

?W-Walker??

?Stop shaking.? His long fingers tweaked and rolled my nipples. ?I?d never hurt you. I...? He nuzzled my cheek; all gentle, tender caresses again as one of his hands glided downward, unfastened the catch in my jeans. ?I?d never hurt you.?

My breathing went shallow. My eyes fluttered closed.

He pushed my jeans, my boxers, down to my ankles. I felt his tongue sweep along my hamstrings, dip into the line of my ass. He nuzzled the small of my back, and then his fingers traced the curve of my spine.

?I love the lines of your body,? he murmured, pressing his lips to the nape of my neck. ?At first, I thought it was because you were so damned big, but now I really think I?d love them in any life. Something about the way you move.?

?It?s just the muscle,? I said, trying not to push back into his touch. ?Haven?t you noticed how you move better now??

?No.? He combed his fingers through my hair. ?Things have been getting easier for me, but you haven?t lost any of your elegance. It?s ingrained in you, and I?m entranced by every little thing you do.?

Elegance. No one had ever said that about me before. ?You?re crazy.?

He chuckled, pressed his body against mine. ?I?m in no position to argue with you, considering what I?ve done.?

I jumped when I felt his hard cock nestle against my ass. My own dick was trapped between my abs and the wall. I wanted to grab hold of it, to stroke the tight need out of me.

But because Walker said it, I wanted to keep my hands against the wall even more.

I heard a pop and whipped my head around. ?What?s that??

Walker held a bottle for me to see. ?Had it in my pocket.?

Lube. My hole clenched in anticipation. ?I always want you inside me,? I said softly.

He stroked my shoulder. ?That?s right.?

Hurting again, I went back to staring at the wall.

His slick fingers didn?t jar me so much this time as they worked into my hole. I took deep breaths, tried to keep my mind in the present. Tried not to think of what would happen afterward.

I cried out when the head of his cock pushed in to me.

?Feeling me this time?? he teased, easing deeper.

My fingers curled, clawing against the wall. His dick was bigger. A lot bigger. Before I could almost ignore it, focus on other parts of my body. But this... this was the center of everything.

Walker paused, smoothed my hair back. ?Try to relax.?

His hand kept stroking my hair and, strangely, I did start to loosen up.

?That?s it.? He moved forward again, slowly, until his hips were flush against my ass. ?You have such a tight pucker, Joel. Feels great.?

Too much wildness. Too much need. I couldn?t say anything. All I could do was moan.

Walker seemed to like that. ?Mmm.? His teeth tugged at my ear. ?I?m going to miss this, I think. This perfect fit.? He curled one arm under mine to grab my shoulder, used the other to grab my hip. ?But I?ll be sure to make you feel fantastic. Promise.?

His cock drew out of me, and I surprised myself by whimpering. I felt... empty.

Soon enough, though, he was easing back in.

?Does that hurt??

I shook my head.

?Good.? He kissed my cheek, thrust his hips against me a little faster, a little harder. ?Good.?

His strong hands gripped me tight, guided my body until I?d learned enough to move with him. He lunged forward, I shoved back. The head of his cock kept hitting a spot inside me that sent huge shocks of pleasure rocketing into every nerve I had.

Forgetting the past, forgetting the future, I focused on what Walker was doing to me, on how I could get more of it.

The hand on my hip slid to my throbbing shaft, and his thumb flicked over the head even as the rest of his fingers curled and began to pump the rest of my seven and a half inches.

?Walker!?

My balls drew tight and the dam burst. I shot my load all over the wall as pure, undiluted exhilaration ripped through me. My hands started to slide downward, and I struggled to keep them in place, because I wanted them to stay put until Walker said otherwise.

Disorientation muddled the pleasure when I realized that, even though I wasn?t moving, I couldn?t keep them in place. I stretched my arms, watched as my fingers seemed to reel into themselves.

?It?s okay,? rasped Walker, his mouth pressed against my ear. ?You can lower them now.?

They fell from the wall. Because they felt weak, I cradled them against my chest. Every breath I took brought them closer to me, brought my shoulders closer together.

Walker pumped his cock into my ass again, and my eyes widened as it swelled inside of me, as I was lifted to my toes.

His arm snaked around my waist, secured me against his body. ?I?ve got you.?

The cords in his forearms stood out in sharp relief as his pecs shoved forward against my back, as his nipples scraped against my sensitized skin.

His other hand slammed into the wall, revealing a massive arm swollen thick with powerful biceps and triceps. Walker roared, a baritone so loud and deep that it hurt my ears. The arm wrapped around me hardened, pressed my ribs inward. The cock inside me exploded, flooded me with liquid heat.

?I?ve got you,? he said again, his voice an octave deeper as his harsh breath ruffled my hair.

I didn?t want to see him; I didn?t want to know how much I?d changed. So this time, when the darkness spiraled toward me, I let myself fall into it.

I let myself sleep.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 10:39 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
I get to post first again!

Rowan, I don't know how to express how much I like this story. All I can say is that this is some of your best work to date on this board. I cherish your ability to bring this sort of passion to erotica; it's something that I've never been able to do.

I look forward to seeing pretty much anything you write, bud. (Maybe we can get some clean work published soon, eh?)

-X-
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 11:44 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
I'm late to the party, but not too late to say how much I'm enjoying this story.
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 12:06 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Terrifyingly arousing
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 03:14 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Definetly not a regular theft story

But who cares at this point. It is fantastic and very thrilling.

MM won the bet, Rowan needed more than five chapters, but let's face that it was kinda easy guessing that our Rowan friend wouldn't keep hismelf within mere five chapters... So what is it gonna be? 6? 7?
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Well, Joel continues to lose size to Walker... If he keep his build but drops under 5'6" I was thinking he could be a gymnast or wrestler to "stay a jock," (that Walker says Joel has a grace and is moving better as he gets smaller make the gymnast a good bet) but I figure the story would want Joel to remain involved with football... That lead me to the idea of cheerleader or mascot...

Like some others I'm not into muscle/body theft. It bothers me that most of the time one party gains at the expense of the other. When to losing party is a complete jerk and bully that learns something from the loss it can be positive... but too often things drift into revenge and humilation and that's negetive...

As this is setup Joel is rather "self-absorbed" but not a bad guy, a bit like Jake at the start of 'Flow.' And like Jake he is doing a lot of growing (as a person) in this story. He will survive and be a better person for this regardless of whether or not he returns to his place as Big-Man-on-Campus.

What Walker does is an undeserved act of malace. Which he compounds by his actions to humiliate Joel. So Walker is cast as the bad guy but a somewhat inapt one. Walker wants Joel to love him, but what's happening is Walker is taking over Joel's life... and Joel does want his life back. But the more Walker takes the more Joel is repealed by Walker and being force to submit to Walker's will.

Since Joel started being more straight than gay it could be that will be Joel's escape... Walker turns straight and doesn't want Joel any more and is forced to break the spell to rid himself Joel. And possibly learn from the events too.

I like stories where everyone wins and the the "bad guy" realizes that by losing, he's is really a winner too.

Ender
  #7   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 10:29 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I'm often surprised at the analyses that show up here..
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Analysis is my way of saying I enjoyed it... Personally I think explaining what I got out of a story is more usefully feedback than "Wow! That was great!" without any specifics... But then again, I'm a bit weird...

Trying figure out what will happen next is part of the fun...

Ender
  #9   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 01:10 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Thanks Rowan! Muscle theft is HOT, and I am loving this series.
You are certainly an awesomely talented writer. [/COLOR]
  #10   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2007, 01:41 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
But who cares at this point. It is fantastic and very thrilling.

MM won the bet, Rowan needed more than five chapters, but let's face that it was kinda easy guessing that our Rowan friend wouldn't keep hismelf within mere five chapters... So what is it gonna be? 6? 7?
10? 20? 1,000?

Hey speaking of a thousand, I want my 1,00th post to be the 2nd part of "Pull and Buff." So no more posts till then.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #11   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2007, 02:12 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
I get to post first again!

Rowan, I don't know how to express how much I like this story. All I can say is that this is some of your best work to date on this board. I cherish your ability to bring this sort of passion to erotica; it's something that I've never been able to do.

I look forward to seeing pretty much anything you write, bud. (Maybe we can get some clean work published soon, eh?)

-X-
aww, Thanks X! I think it's some of my best, too. Hopefully, I can pull it all together.

This whole thing is so far out of my comfort zone that I feel lost most of the time writing this. But it feels really good to stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omelissokomos
I'm late to the party, but not too late to say how much I'm enjoying this story.
haha. Well, welcome to the party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
Terrifyingly arousing
hoo-sha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
It is fantastic and very thrilling.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
What Walker does is an undeserved act of malace. Which he compounds by his actions to humiliate Joel. So Walker is cast as the bad guy but a somewhat inapt one. Walker wants Joel to love him, but what's happening is Walker is taking over Joel's life... and Joel does want his life back. But the more Walker takes the more Joel is repealed by Walker and being force to submit to Walker's will.
I do like that, although you (mostly likely) don't like Walker, both characters have depth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
I'm often surprised at the analyses that show up here..
I know, right? It's so cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Analysis is my way of saying I enjoyed it... Personally I think explaining what I got out of a story is more usefully feedback than "Wow! That was great!" without any specifics...
I appreciate your effort, Ender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseventhwave
[COLOR=#ff0000]Thanks Rowan! Muscle theft is HOT, and I am loving this series.
You are certainly an awesomely talented writer.[/COLOR]
Thanks. It's been an interesting ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Hey speaking of a thousand, I want my 1,00th post to be the 2nd part of "Pull and Buff." So no more posts till then.
heh. Well, sorry, can't. You'll just have to post your story and then come back to mine.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #12   Add to havingfunmtl946's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2012, 09:02 PM

havingfunmtl946 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to havingfunmtl946 Send a message via Yahoo to havingfunmtl946 Send a message via Skype™ to havingfunmtl946
one of my fav. series ever.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options