Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 03:05 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
Innappropriate comments

Hey guys,

Some of you will know me. I have been around for a while and I get a chance to pop in and say hi almost everyday.

I really enjoy this forum and find the mix of personalities and people from all over the world to be great.

What I don't enjoy is when people will see a thread and then manage to turn it to their own personal agenda. Usually with a crass comment about the subject that more often than not is not an "I don't like" or "Not my cup of tea" type comment. I'd say they are acceptable as that's about personal tastes etc.

I think this changes when someone then makes a comment such as "He uses steroids he must've been a douche. He deserved to die" WAIT. Before I started getting flamed there that was an intentional oversimplification.

I have had a little trawl back through some posts and found a real lack of respect for some guys who have died in recent times and I found it very sad. NOT FROM THE MAJORITY obviously.Just because they made choices some of us may not have or that some of us don't agree with doesn't make them the douche. Actually it makes you the troll the douche because you're now picking on a soft target.

If I start a thread to mention somebody I enjoyed and respected for whatever reason and the thread is about that I'd rather not have your venom spewed all over it. Start your own thread entitled (And I know this is going to get me a virtual kick in the head) "Douchebad bodybuilders I now hate but have probably still masturbated to until it became fashionable not to"

All I am saying here really is this is a forum about musclegrowth and if you don't like it tough, steroids and other "helpers" are a part of the scene and for some of us the fantasy in our stories. I am not saying they're right or wrong but if you don't like seeing men grow huge. WHY ARE YOU HERE ?

and for the love of everyone else why disrespect the dead. They're an easy target and can't defend themselves. Have some heart.

Peace and love

TC
amauiguy (March 14th, 2013), Big RR (March 15th, 2013), BigLittleTim (March 14th, 2013), Bigm999 (March 13th, 2013), burlemarx (March 13th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 15th, 2013), fleXodus (March 13th, 2013), hulkoutlvr (March 13th, 2013), iceman75 (March 16th, 2013), imfit (March 14th, 2013), Jaekel (March 13th, 2013), Lucas88 (March 13th, 2013), mewletter (March 16th, 2013), musclekidd (March 19th, 2013), sonic260 (March 14th, 2013), teenmuscle2003 (March 21st, 2013), The Magus (March 13th, 2013), wanthugemass (March 13th, 2013), ydt81 (March 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to fleXodus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 03:15 AM
MuscleGrowth.org

fleXodus is on a distinguished road
Rarity's now been banned for 7 Days.

My reason to him: "There's a difference between being honest, and acting like a total brat towards others. Know the difference."

This applies not only to his original comments, but the reasons he added for editing his prior posts, which devolved to nothing more than petulant taunting. He needs to grow up.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fleXodus For This Useful Post:
Lucas88 (March 13th, 2013), tattcub (March 13th, 2013)
  #3   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 03:25 AM

Thanks Flexodus,

It was also about how people do like to kidnap threads for their own agendas...

Glad that you're on it though.

As I said I really enjoy this forum.

TC
  #4   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 09:38 AM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
I didnt see any offeensive posts since he changed them and some other guy kept them up.? I think both of them should be banned for bein disrespectful to eachother and Matt D by fightin in a topic like that. That s the wrong place for either of them to post
  #5   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 05:11 PM

Tundy,

Wasn't just Matts thread there have been several things in recent times...

TC
  #6   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2013, 06:11 AM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
I have said things in the past year that I am not proud of myself on here. I have come to realize that not saying anything at all sometimes is way better than possibly losing a friend in the process.
The Following User Says Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
tonybits (March 14th, 2013)
  #7   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Oh all i do is surf the mg story and gen so I don't know outside of that.
  #8   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Well I'm glad it's only a temp ban.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #9   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I'll just keep this post overly simple without even referring to anything from a week ago. I don't feel like getting a headache right now. I was going to just PM a few select people, but why stop there? This is way easier and is still warranted given the topic at hand. For starters, I'm tired of seeing people use "he" when referring, because I'm a "she". Though I guess I can't blame anyone for thinking otherwise given this site's purpose. I may be a pervert, but I'm a perverted lady; y'know, even though I don't use this site for anything sexual. At least I can say my name Rarity here has more meaning due to being one of the few people who were banned but came back. That's amusing somehow.

So without further ado. . .

"When I dance, I dance to the beat of a drummer you don't hear and you can't see. So if I look off beat to you, well the problem must be you - not me
Irregular but never irrelevant, unusual but never uncool. You're not cut from my cloth; you don't get me, well I don't get you.
" - Estell,Do My Thing

Like you said, the Internet is full of different people. I may be a big blunt bitch, but that's my flow. Usually people in other forums/games/schools/classes/jobs pick up on that and find it hilarious endearing, but oh well. I'm not here to be anyone's personal dancer. Since this is a forum there are other ways of dealing with it. If anyone has a problem with what I post, they can do one of the more commonly preferred and least disruptive actions:
1) Feel free to send me a private message. I am clearly capable of being rational and nice. Unless that certain someone does something stupid or rude, then I'll just reflect their attitude back at them.

2) On the very rare occasion that something is offensive, something I find out later since I don't even look at what I type, I will obviously remove it. ONLY if it happens to be truly offensive or distasteful. Buuuuuut if a comment I was replying to is also offensive or distasteful, expect to see a cute little spiteful edit until that other comment is removed too.

3) Totally ignore the posts; a valuable skill for the Internet. Personally, I don't use that skill all that much despite it having a low mana cost. It's probably because I'm always out of mana and I like to type a lot. Dem fingers don't stop moving. They're like 5 legged spider's on crack.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options