The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 07:32 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
What Does It Feel Like?

i Just Want To Ask The Bigger Guys On This Thread Some Questions:

1) What Does It Feel Like To Have Huge Muscles? What Does Your Body Feel Like? Do You Feel Like Stone? Do You Feel Like Rubber? I Mean, When You Move Your Body, Do You Feel The Muscles?

2) What Does It Feel Like To Have Someone Else Touch You While You're Flexing? You Guys Have Some Worship Stories?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 12:21 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilcher View Post
i Just Want To Ask The Bigger Guys On This Thread Some Questions:

1) What Does It Feel Like To Have Huge Muscles? What Does Your Body Feel Like? Do You Feel Like Stone? Do You Feel Like Rubber? I Mean, When You Move Your Body, Do You Feel The Muscles?

2) What Does It Feel Like To Have Someone Else Touch You While You're Flexing? You Guys Have Some Worship Stories?
I would like to think I am one of the bigger guys here, (I think anyway ), so in answer to your questions:

It really feels great to have big muscles! It is like you can just feel the mass when you are moving, sitting, and every now and then the muscles just twich like they have a mind of their own. Do they feel like stone? No, not all the time....when flexing yes, but otherwise it is just muscles and skin, but much bigger and lumpier! LOL! And I know when I move I can definitely feel the muscles, and when I'm running jeez, they are bouncing all over the place..especially the pecs and thighs.

I haven't had anyone touch me while I am flexing, but I do get quite a few glances and remarks on my physique. I'm sure they probably want to gt a grab, but I tend to be a little modest in that respect.

D
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 12:51 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<-- volunteers to touch D while he's flexing!

Rilly.

Truly.

Anytime.

I'll check flight schedules.

:-)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2008, 01:01 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Touch D, Hell!

Touch D, Hell, Richard, I volunteer to touch you.
  #5   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2008, 07:40 AM

[COLOR=red]dam lifter, thanks for the nice description. your profile shows you are f'in huge.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]when you need someone to worship your mass just mail me.......no plane required......i'll be there![/COLOR]
  #6   Add to alwaysspinning's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2008, 02:44 PM

alwaysspinning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysspinning
Ok.. where does the line start?
  #7   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2008, 08:03 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
i want to be honest but dont want to come across as an egotistical jerk, ok, so im just being brutally honest and i sear i am a really humble down to earth guy.

it simply is the greatest feeling you can possibly imagine. for me it was without a doubt the greatest adrenalin rush. i never felt so alive and was always in a great mood. i was never one of those aggressive fighter types - i was always the happy, funny type. i loved hitting the shower after lifting on chest day. i would flex my blood filled pecs as i lathered up the soap (leg day was also good for this reason....lathering up the quads and glutes was effin amazing) and they felt like stone when flexed.

it was always great when people would either make a fist and pound it on my pecs or take the palm of their hand and place the thumb on the under side of the pec and push up. and cupping the palm of their hand on a flexed bi was hot too.

i could go on and on....
  #8   Add to flex4u's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM

flex4u
what does it feel like?

Hi Zilcher

Well, it feels great, I must say.... I'm a midwestern farmer so I've been 'stronger than a bull' since I was a kid. That's not me saying that, it's my family and friends. I'm normally a shy guy, not a showoff, if someone points out my body I usually blush....So the first time I really noticed I had lots of muscle was when I was 13.

the neighborhood kids were palying baseball in a vacant lot, and when we were done, everyone headed for home. I was buddies with these 2 brothers, and they took off leaving their little sister behind, she was 10. So, most of the kids had run off, and there she was alone and seemed a little scared, so I said I'd walk her home (she was very cute) so off we went towards where she lived. She lived on the other side of town, and we got to the main street, with a traffic light!!! and waited for the light to change and then ran across the road, when we did that I just reached out and grabbed her by the hand and we ran across the street. And that's when it happened....we got to the other side of the street and she didn't let go right away, and when she did, she trailed her fingers up my forearm and then up my biceps and she said, 'you must have the biggest muscles in your class'..... WHOA......
I said something clever like ...uhhhh I guess so....but I had enough sense to give her a side flex and let her feel my arm, and it was perfect, she trailed along the veins and ridges of my arm and then squeezed a little and then squeezed harder and harder, I was flexin as hard as I could, felt like a f'&*kin god for the first time in my life. (she didn't dig in her fingernails, just squeezed - (RIGHT GUYS - NO NAILS!!!!).she giggled a little and we walked off to her house, only she would sneak her hand up to my arm, and I'd flex again.

Well, we sat on her front porch, she went inside and got me some lemonade, her mom came outside and thanked me for walking her home, since her brothers were in trouble for leaving her behind....

We sat for a while, I did a couple of double biceps poses, and we had a nice conversation, and I went back home after a while...

So, not the usual conversation I suppose for this board, just wanted to share that..... there's more if you like...let me know!!
  #9   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2008, 12:22 PM

Stats, Flex4u, we need stats! Oh, yeah, and...

PIX, dammit, PIX!

xoxo

Richard
  #10   Add to flex4u's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2008, 02:57 PM

flex4u
What Does It Feel Like?

I'm 52, 6'5", 265#, 52"chest, 21" arms, 32"waist, wicked abs - usualy.....

Pics - I'm computer illiterate, don't have a pic....
  #11   Add to alwaysspinning's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2008, 03:00 PM

alwaysspinning is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to alwaysspinning
Quote:
Originally Posted by flex4u View Post
I'm 52, 6'5", 265#, 52"chest, 21" arms, 32"waist, wicked abs - usualy.....

Pics - I'm computer illiterate, don't have a pic....
lis and slander! D:
  #12   Add to TopHeavy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2008, 10:37 PM

TopHeavy is on a distinguished road
Being muscular feels fantastic. Especially getting pumped up in the gym. When my triceps bulge into my lats and make my arms stick out to the side it makes me feel massive and powerful. For me, the best part is having huge, round pecs. Having them bulge out in front of me through my shirt and feeling them bounce up and down when I go up stairs makes me feel freakish and overdeveloped and just great. I think women ware jealous because I have big boobs but I don't have to wear a bra.
  #13   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2008, 07:41 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
I'm still pretty small But I can attest to the pec bouncing due to the weirdest genetic fluke evar. Having a shirt hang off the top of your chest, and your chest itself bouncing around(it's only hard and immobile when you flex x3) when you run or go down stairs, feels... empowering, to say the least x3
  #14   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:18 AM

Oh Yeah!

[COLOR=red]much thanks to all who have responded and those who will after this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]i asked the question to remind me of what i had some years ago. i am older, not that big anymore, but the memory of having all that mass has been revived with your descriptions.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]jerseyflex, you are not egotistical! you are exceptionally big with all the accompanying rights and responsibilities.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]the greatest thrill i ever had was being wroshipped. i mean the greatest thrill EVER. pumping myself up, feeling the muscles rub against each other because they were so big, and taking a man to uncontrollable ecstasy just by flexing was a thrill of a lifetime. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]keep on coming with your views on this.........i think it's the source of why we do it and our great reward for the time and attention put into our workouts.[/COLOR]
  #15   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 05:59 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
I'm always amazed by how fasinated people are with my size and muscle. I hardly notice reactions anymore as they are virtually constant everywhere I go. I somtimes wear a baseball cap down over my eyes so I don't notice the gawkers and can avoid eye contact with people I don't want to interrupt me. The gym is really tough. Almost everyone stares at me and tries to find reasons to talk. Sometimes people ask advice. Most of the time people want to know how much I weigh, am I a pro bodybuilder, what can I bench, etc. Some guys get pissy when I'm around like I'm on there turf or maybe just plain jealous though they'd never admit to it. When I visit a new gym I seldom pay to train. Usually, they just want me there. The gym I train in now recruited me to train there. They say that I'm good for business because when people come in and see me they usually sign up for a membership.

I travel a lot for business which is a real pain. Because of my size I fly first class for a bigger seat. Usually, even in first, I don't fit in the seat. My shoulders and lats take up part of the seat next to me and stick out into the aisle. Passengers always stare at me. The person in the next seat is usually intimidated or in awe of me. Sometimes it will be some fat middle aged guy who gives me attitude like a look to mean "you look stupid." I kind of laugh to myself and blow it off. He's more uncomfortable than I am and when we land he'll still be fat! Flight attendants usually love me. I get loads of service and special attention. Often they'll offer me a second meal 'cause they know that the meals on the planes suck and aren't enoough to satisfy the nutritional needs of my muscular body.

An interesting story happened on a recent flight. I landed in Dallas starving for something to eat. I needed to go to the bathroom first. (I really don't fit into the bathrooms on the planes. I can barely squeeze in. I usually have to bend over and cave in my chest while I stand to take a piss and then I can barely turnaround to get out! Guess this will keep me out of the 'mile high club' even though I get a lot of opportunities on the the flights.) Anyway, as I walked past the food court on my way to the restroom I saw this group of about 20 college age jocks hanging out eating. One guy caught a glimpse of me and I could see the shock on his face. He tapped one of his friends on the shoulder and he turned and looked at me. I ignored them as I usually do but as I passed buy with my back to them I heard one of them say "That's the biggest mofo I've ever seen" while his friend responded "He's fuckin huge!" I kind of chuckeled to myself but didn't think much of it as this kind of shit happens all the time. After finishing in the restroom I headed back to the food court to order a pound of bar-b-q steak and a baked potato. As I was paying, the counter staff was asking me all kinds of questions..."how big is your chest, your arms are huge, blah, blah, blah"...when suddenly this man came up behind me with the college jock who I had walked by earlier. Ends up they were a hockey taem coming back from a finals playoff and were changing planes. The jock was in total awe of me commenting on how fuckin awesome I looked and how strong I must be. The older man was the coach who explained that the team had never seen a guy as big as me and wanted to take a picture with me. I laughed and good naturedly accomodated a group photo. Each of the players wanted to shake hands and ask me questions. They asked me to do a double bicep and made gasping sounds as I posed for them. Finally, a few were brave enough to ask to feel my muscles and one guy even wanted to arm wrestle. We finished up with some one on one shots with my arm around them, arm wrestling, feeling my flexed bicep, etc. It was a fun time for all.

I'm really amazed at some of the stuff that I read on this site where guys talk about how they noticed some guy wit 16" arms or they're chest is really massive at 48". Don't get me wrong, there are some awesome physiques out there that weigh 165 or 210 or 225 or 250 but I don't think of them as huge or massive. My chest is over 60" and I still don't think it is big enough and my current weight around 330 is pussy weight compared to what I'm growing into. Fuck 32" quads! I demand at least 36"! I love being huge but I want a lot more. My goal is ultimately to be at least 360 but I really want 385+. I won't sacrifice muscularity for fat just for size either. Right now I have abs and am in the process of leaning out while maintaining my body weight. I compete just to force me to improve even more. I also don't buy into the genetics excuse either. Genetics can help but it takes a load of hard work, discipline and drive to become a world class muscle freak. Shorter guys get an edge. 260lbs of muscle on a 5'8" frame is awesome. Filling out a 6"+ frame takes more work, food and time. I eat up to 10 meals a day, all clean...no junk! I love feeding! I know every bite is supporting more growth of dense hard veiny muscle tissue. I do cardiio twice a day, weight train for 2 hours at least 5 days a week and sleep 8-10 hours a night. I love being with my muscles. I love feeling the dense mass on my frame. I have to get deep tissue massages all the time to releave the tight muscles. While I am extremely flexible and stretch all the time to allow for mor mass, after a while the muscle piles up so thick in places that they just seems to push on each other and get really tight like in the upper back. After a while as the muscles keep getting bigger and thicker they begin to mound up and stick out. As they continue to grow in the middle back they begin to compete for space. Additionally, the lats continue to get larger and larger and hang down putting even more strain on the erectors and the traps which mound up alongside my neck and stick promonately out from the center of my upper back. Massage feels like sex! It takes two hours just to get my back to open up and relax. I have the same issues with my pecs which jut out and hang over my abs. As the muscle grows and thickens they crunch in and push on each other and rise up into my neck. I've recently begun to have similar issues with my quads and hamstrings which are competing for space above my knees and pulling hard on the top of my calves which are piling up into the space behind my knee and fighting for more real estate.

As far as sex, with more muscle comes more production of hormones which causes me to crave sex constantly. Sometimes I have to cum 10+ times a day. I probably would do that everyday but I run out of time between all the other stuff I have to do to keep growing. Women and men hit on me constantly. I don't buy into the whole straight/gay theory. I think it's all just horney and muscles evoke a primordial response in people male and female. Women want to repoduce with an alpha. Even though women want smaller men for relationships by primordial drive they desire the genetic material of the alpha so that they can raise their own little alpha to protect them later in life. Alphas are threatening so women go for relationships with smaller guys that they can control. Men respect muscle and secretly desire having it. A lot of smaller guys like to hang with alphas for the vicarious thrill and the benefits of association. Muscle is sexual by its very nature and elicits a sexual response in both men and women. It just depends with which you feel more comfortable having sexual relations and who is willing to engage with you. As for the alpha the choices are entirely ours!
The Following User Says Thank You to musclegod For This Useful Post:
sub2muscle (January 25th, 2013)
  #16   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2008, 07:54 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
I'm a little over the hill too but I remember highlights of being big.

I lived in Washington DC for a long time and was a regular at the leather bars. I remember an incident when someone came up and stared for a while then asked if they could touch me. I expected them to feel my arms but instead they measured my traps with their hand and said something to the effect "damn, I never knew these neck muscles could bulge like this.

I had a friend who I thought was really big. He competed in the Nationals and so he WAS big. We were the same height but I was no where near his class. He was the first one to give me real insight into training techniques and how to "feel" and "listen" to your body and how to eat, etc. It worked. I worked! I worked hard! For several more years and kept getting bigger.

Then I went to visit him in Denver one year. He was working as bartender in a small place and I went to visit him there. I decided to get a T-shirt with the bar logo on it and asked for a large. He looked at me and "Uh-uh, you need an extra large. I said no, just give me the large. I tried it on back in my hotel that night and he was right I needed an extra large. I went back the next night and exchanged it. He laughed and said "I told you. You're gettin' big boy."

A year or so later I came back to Denver and he was working as a bartender in a big gay Disco type place and everybody there knew of him. Part of the attraction I guess. I visited there one night and was standing in the crowd waiting to get a drink and I had people come up to me a couple of times from behind and ask "Hey Buddy, what you doin' this side of the bar?" I'll tell you it was one heady feeling to think that I had been mistaken for my mentor. I had the utmost respect for him he helped me achieve my goal of being big, if only for 10 years or so, but I've lost track of him.
  #17   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2008, 06:11 AM

the ultimate reply....the ultimate description of being muscular

[COLOR=red]musclegod's words say it all:[/COLOR]

I love being with my muscles. I love feeling the dense mass on my frame. I have to get deep tissue massages all the time to releave the tight muscles. While I am extremely flexible and stretch all the time to allow for mor mass, after a while the muscle piles up so thick in places that they just seems to push on each other and get really tight like in the upper back. After a while as the muscles keep getting bigger and thicker they begin to mound up and stick out. As they continue to grow in the middle back they begin to compete for space. Additionally, the lats continue to get larger and larger and hang down putting even more strain on the erectors and the traps which mound up alongside my neck and stick promonately out from the center of my upper back. Massage feels like sex! It takes two hours just to get my back to open up and relax.
  #18   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 09:39 AM

Musclegod's post ....Um, wow. phew. need....cold...shower

One of my favorite things was leaving the gym after a killer workout with an amazing pump and going home to have wild physical (when i say physical were talkin rip the room apart) sex. the ultimate thrill watching my lover's face as i removed my shirt. how fucking huge and powerful i felt as they lathered my muscles up with soap in teh shower and the delight they would have as i flexed for them. then once we were in the bedroom more than once i would be on top thrusting away and they would grab my delts or place the palm of their hands on my pecs, with the thumb on the under side of the pec and push up then pound their fist into them and scream stuff like "fuck you are so fucking huge" - and "god damn you are built"......the best

i always liked it when another built guy would ask me for a spot because that was the opening (I always leave people alone because you never know when they dont want to be bothered)

one gym i use when out of town on business had the public showers that were one large tile room with a bunch of shower heads around the sides. i always knew when people were following me in off the gym floor to watch. and needless to say, i could always see what kind of effect i was having on them as they watched.

those were the rewards that made all the work worth it.
  #19   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 10:01 AM

another great story to share........

when i was at my largest (230) i was doing more heavy basic powerlifting type workouts to add mass. arms were at 21 inches. one morning i had a ridiculous workout and achieved some personal bests in a few lifts. something inside me just snapped and I had this unimaginable rush of strength and power.

after the gym i was heading to get my first massage at a new spa. out front there was a small super compact car parked. i have no idea what came over me but i always wanted to try to lift the back end of a car up off the ground by the rear bumper. (ever since i was a kid and i saw that picture of arnold doing this in a muscle mag) so i bent down, placed my forearms on the tops of my quads, palms facing up, put them on the underside of the bumper and with all my might stood up and lifted the fucking thing up off the ground then let it drop and bounce a bit.

i went inside for my massage feeling even more powerful than ever. im in the massage room and my masseus comes in and the look on his face was priceless. he says "oh my, are you a big boy - um, well, go ahead and get undressed and is it ok if i watch?" - of course i oblige.

after all the clothes are off and im lying on the table and he starts im thinking this is the greatest thing ever but i had no idea what was in store. when it was time to roll over on to my back i cant tell you what its like to be lying on a comfortable massage table, completely naked, (I also had just had all of my body hair waxed off a few days prior), with a very strong powerful individual pressing and massaging your massive pumped chest telling you stuff like "dude - holy shit, youre fucking huge".... simply nothing like it.
  #20   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 10:03 AM

Talk about a cold shower, lol

quote by Jerseyflex:

"after all the clothes are off and im lying on the table and he starts im thinking this is the greatest thing ever but i had no idea what was in store. when it was time to roll over on to my back i cant tell you what its like to be lying on a comfortable massage table, completely naked, (I also had just had all of my body hair waxed off a few days prior), with a very strong powerful individual pressing and massaging your massive pumped chest telling you stuff like "dude - holy shit, youre fucking huge".... simply nothing like it."

Now I need one two, and at work no less. . . holy shit!
  #21   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2008, 12:44 PM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
Amazing posts... this is the stuff that drives and inspires me to keep up the workouts and continue to grow. Thanks for the inspiration.
  #22   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 09:52 AM

Smile Is it tacky?

If I were to say this story completely gave me a hard on, would that be tacky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod View Post
I'm always amazed by how fasinated people are with my size and muscle. I hardly notice reactions anymore as they are virtually constant everywhere I go. I somtimes wear a baseball cap down over my eyes so I don't notice the gawkers and can avoid eye contact with people I don't want to interrupt me. The gym is really tough. Almost everyone stares at me and tries to find reasons to talk. Sometimes people ask advice. Most of the time people want to know how much I weigh, am I a pro bodybuilder, what can I bench, etc. Some guys get pissy when I'm around like I'm on there turf or maybe just plain jealous though they'd never admit to it. When I visit a new gym I seldom pay to train. Usually, they just want me there. The gym I train in now recruited me to train there. They say that I'm good for business because when people come in and see me they usually sign up for a membership.

I travel a lot for business which is a real pain. Because of my size I fly first class for a bigger seat. Usually, even in first, I don't fit in the seat. My shoulders and lats take up part of the seat next to me and stick out into the aisle. Passengers always stare at me. The person in the next seat is usually intimidated or in awe of me. Sometimes it will be some fat middle aged guy who gives me attitude like a look to mean "you look stupid." I kind of laugh to myself and blow it off. He's more uncomfortable than I am and when we land he'll still be fat! Flight attendants usually love me. I get loads of service and special attention. Often they'll offer me a second meal 'cause they know that the meals on the planes suck and aren't enoough to satisfy the nutritional needs of my muscular body.

An interesting story happened on a recent flight. I landed in Dallas starving for something to eat. I needed to go to the bathroom first. (I really don't fit into the bathrooms on the planes. I can barely squeeze in. I usually have to bend over and cave in my chest while I stand to take a piss and then I can barely turnaround to get out! Guess this will keep me out of the 'mile high club' even though I get a lot of opportunities on the the flights.) Anyway, as I walked past the food court on my way to the restroom I saw this group of about 20 college age jocks hanging out eating. One guy caught a glimpse of me and I could see the shock on his face. He tapped one of his friends on the shoulder and he turned and looked at me. I ignored them as I usually do but as I passed buy with my back to them I heard one of them say "That's the biggest mofo I've ever seen" while his friend responded "He's fuckin huge!" I kind of chuckeled to myself but didn't think much of it as this kind of shit happens all the time. After finishing in the restroom I headed back to the food court to order a pound of bar-b-q steak and a baked potato. As I was paying, the counter staff was asking me all kinds of questions..."how big is your chest, your arms are huge, blah, blah, blah"...when suddenly this man came up behind me with the college jock who I had walked by earlier. Ends up they were a hockey taem coming back from a finals playoff and were changing planes. The jock was in total awe of me commenting on how fuckin awesome I looked and how strong I must be. The older man was the coach who explained that the team had never seen a guy as big as me and wanted to take a picture with me. I laughed and good naturedly accomodated a group photo. Each of the players wanted to shake hands and ask me questions. They asked me to do a double bicep and made gasping sounds as I posed for them. Finally, a few were brave enough to ask to feel my muscles and one guy even wanted to arm wrestle. We finished up with some one on one shots with my arm around them, arm wrestling, feeling my flexed bicep, etc. It was a fun time for all.

I'm really amazed at some of the stuff that I read on this site where guys talk about how they noticed some guy wit 16" arms or they're chest is really massive at 48". Don't get me wrong, there are some awesome physiques out there that weigh 165 or 210 or 225 or 250 but I don't think of them as huge or massive. My chest is over 60" and I still don't think it is big enough and my current weight around 330 is pussy weight compared to what I'm growing into. Fuck 32" quads! I demand at least 36"! I love being huge but I want a lot more. My goal is ultimately to be at least 360 but I really want 385+. I won't sacrifice muscularity for fat just for size either. Right now I have abs and am in the process of leaning out while maintaining my body weight. I compete just to force me to improve even more. I also don't buy into the genetics excuse either. Genetics can help but it takes a load of hard work, discipline and drive to become a world class muscle freak. Shorter guys get an edge. 260lbs of muscle on a 5'8" frame is awesome. Filling out a 6"+ frame takes more work, food and time. I eat up to 10 meals a day, all clean...no junk! I love feeding! I know every bite is supporting more growth of dense hard veiny muscle tissue. I do cardiio twice a day, weight train for 2 hours at least 5 days a week and sleep 8-10 hours a night. I love being with my muscles. I love feeling the dense mass on my frame. I have to get deep tissue massages all the time to releave the tight muscles. While I am extremely flexible and stretch all the time to allow for mor mass, after a while the muscle piles up so thick in places that they just seems to push on each other and get really tight like in the upper back. After a while as the muscles keep getting bigger and thicker they begin to mound up and stick out. As they continue to grow in the middle back they begin to compete for space. Additionally, the lats continue to get larger and larger and hang down putting even more strain on the erectors and the traps which mound up alongside my neck and stick promonately out from the center of my upper back. Massage feels like sex! It takes two hours just to get my back to open up and relax. I have the same issues with my pecs which jut out and hang over my abs. As the muscle grows and thickens they crunch in and push on each other and rise up into my neck. I've recently begun to have similar issues with my quads and hamstrings which are competing for space above my knees and pulling hard on the top of my calves which are piling up into the space behind my knee and fighting for more real estate.

As far as sex, with more muscle comes more production of hormones which causes me to crave sex constantly. Sometimes I have to cum 10+ times a day. I probably would do that everyday but I run out of time between all the other stuff I have to do to keep growing. Women and men hit on me constantly. I don't buy into the whole straight/gay theory. I think it's all just horney and muscles evoke a primordial response in people male and female. Women want to repoduce with an alpha. Even though women want smaller men for relationships by primordial drive they desire the genetic material of the alpha so that they can raise their own little alpha to protect them later in life. Alphas are threatening so women go for relationships with smaller guys that they can control. Men respect muscle and secretly desire having it. A lot of smaller guys like to hang with alphas for the vicarious thrill and the benefits of association. Muscle is sexual by its very nature and elicits a sexual response in both men and women. It just depends with which you feel more comfortable having sexual relations and who is willing to engage with you. As for the alpha the choices are entirely ours!
  #23   Add to Chansey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:36 AM

Chansey is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Um...

musclegod,

Are you for real? The post reads almost like a fanfic -- I am by no means doubting what you say, but for someone to claim to weight 325 lbs. of muscle with 10% bodyfat but have no website or pictures....Ii just wish we could have an image to go with that amazing description.

You seem very confident in yourself and you deserve to have a website to show to people.
  #24   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:43 AM

Chansey, darlin', that's one of those questions that don't really need to be asked, isn't it?

xoxo

Richard
  #25   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 08:06 PM

I dunno, RP, I kinda would like to know too >_> The internet's made me gullible
  #26   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 09:16 PM

Chansey-

I appreciate your question and understand why you would think that I'm making this all up. Matter of fact I take your comments as a fantastic complement to think that I'm that unbelievable. Thank you!!!

Nevertheless, I am totally for real and do actually exist as described above. My posts are absolutely true. I have not made up a single fact or statistic. I am not a pro bodybuilder and do not make my living from the bodybuilding industry. A number of bodybuilding magazines have run stories about me and I am very well known in the sport. I bodybuild as a hobby and am totally into getting as big and muscular as possible. I have competed as some of my friends who are pros have encouraged me to try it out. Competing is great as it really forces more growth and better condition. I am currently preparing for a show next year where I hope to get on stage around 300 pounds after coming down to 5% bodyfat and dropping water which is necessary to bring out all the striations in the muscles.

I do not have a website though some of my friends who compete have me on there sights. There are also contest pictures out there but I prefer that my identity not be revealed on this sight given how recognizable I am to many people.

So, the good news (I hope) is that I do exist, I am not making this stuff up, and I am honored that you doubt that I possibly could exist as described in my post. I don't seek a lot of attention. I answered this post because I often wonder what guys without my size and muscle must think. I really like to encourage guys who meet me or show interest in becoming big like me in their quest for muscle. I was not always like this. When I was in college I was 190 pounds and ripped to the bone. I craved muscle and continued to eat, train and grow. My life is very disciplined and I like guys to know that my kind of size is possible if they really want it bad enough and are willing to pay the price. I respect Zilcher's honesty and wanted to give him and anyone else on the site an opportunity to hear what my life is like. I hope I can encourage all you muscle freaks that crave lean hard mass like I do. In my mind nothing is hotter than waking up in the middle of the night and knowing that I the can feel rock hard mass I have developed over years of training and feeding my muscles. Honestly, I would think that never knowing how that feels and not experiencing the intense focus and respect from other guys would be very frustrating. Being the dominant male feels awesome and the acceptance and instant respect and recognition of other dominant males is an exclusive club to which no amount of money or worship can ever buy membership.

I can share other life experiences if anyone is interested; but, trust me, they will only be the real thing. This is not a fantasy post section the last I checked.
  #27   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 11:42 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Great stuff.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod View Post
Chansey-

I appreciate your question and understand why you would think that I'm making this all up. Matter of fact I take your comments as a fantastic complement to think that I'm that unbelievable. Thank you!!!

Nevertheless, I am totally for real and do actually exist as described above. My posts are absolutely true. I have not made up a single fact or statistic. I am not a pro bodybuilder and do not make my living from the bodybuilding industry. A number of bodybuilding magazines have run stories about me and I am very well known in the sport. I bodybuild as a hobby and am totally into getting as big and muscular as possible. I have competed as some of my friends who are pros have encouraged me to try it out. Competing is great as it really forces more growth and better condition. I am currently preparing for a show next year where I hope to get on stage around 300 pounds after coming down to 5% bodyfat and dropping water which is necessary to bring out all the striations in the muscles.

I do not have a website though some of my friends who compete have me on there sights. There are also contest pictures out there but I prefer that my identity not be revealed on this sight given how recognizable I am to many people.

So, the good news (I hope) is that I do exist, I am not making this stuff up, and I am honored that you doubt that I possibly could exist as described in my post. I don't seek a lot of attention. I answered this post because I often wonder what guys without my size and muscle must think. I really like to encourage guys who meet me or show interest in becoming big like me in their quest for muscle. I was not always like this. When I was in college I was 190 pounds and ripped to the bone. I craved muscle and continued to eat, train and grow. My life is very disciplined and I like guys to know that my kind of size is possible if they really want it bad enough and are willing to pay the price. I respect Zilcher's honesty and wanted to give him and anyone else on the site an opportunity to hear what my life is like. I hope I can encourage all you muscle freaks that crave lean hard mass like I do. In my mind nothing is hotter than waking up in the middle of the night and knowing that I the can feel rock hard mass I have developed over years of training and feeding my muscles. Honestly, I would think that never knowing how that feels and not experiencing the intense focus and respect from other guys would be very frustrating. Being the dominant male feels awesome and the acceptance and instant respect and recognition of other dominant males is an exclusive club to which no amount of money or worship can ever buy membership.

I can share other life experiences if anyone is interested; but, trust me, they will only be the real thing. This is not a fantasy post section the last I checked.
And I know the feeling.....

I'd still like to see a pic, 6' 2" and 325 would be a sight, and pretty much proportional to me

D
  #28   Add to Lost108's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 03:52 AM

Lost108 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lost108 Send a message via Yahoo to Lost108
I think the stories should be kept in the story section! We all wanna be 325lbs but even pros find it hard to reach that weight. Thanks for posting but mayb you should try the creating a story instead.
  #29   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:06 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Perhaps you can write a biographic story of how you went from 190 to 325...
  #30   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 03:26 PM

tallmuscledman is on a distinguished road
What people always notice and comment about me are my height and my arms. Even at 6'6 people comment on how large my arms are. Usually I just smile and say thank you. People often ask to touch and depending on the place, I will let them. But one of the most interesting things I ever had happen was one night when I was out at a dance club with a group of friends. I was in line to buy a beer and there were a number of people behind me. Suddenly I felt a wet tongue on my left tricep and a lick up to my delt. I whirled around and there was this little guy with a look on his face that showed he was scared to death. He looked up at me and said "Oh my God, you are gonna kill me. I can't believe I did that! Well if I have to die, at least I got to live out one fantasy first." Of course I didn't "kill" him and later I had to admit it was funny, but I was amazed someone would be so overcome they would just invade a stranger's personal space.

So it does not bother me when someone talks about my body or asks to feel it, that is fine and I enjoy it. But what does bother me is when someone just goes on and on to the point it is obsessive. There is a time and place for everything.
  #31   Add to Ptothe5th's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 12:15 PM

Ptothe5th is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost108 View Post
I think the stories should be kept in the story section! We all wanna be 325lbs but even pros find it hard to reach that weight. Thanks for posting but mayb you should try the creating a story instead.
Lost108, I know that Musclegod and Lifter73 may sound unreal to you but there are people out there that big. I'm not small, (about 230), and the other day a gentleman that had to be at least 6'3'' joined our shuttle ride from the airport. His legs and forearms were almost twice my size, and a foot wider in the shoulders. Taking into consideration the additional muscle mass and height, he could easily be around, if not over 300lbs. Oh yeah, we each carry our extra weight above our waist, sh--!.

This is what makes Musclegod, Lifter73 and others like them so special. It takes genetics, a lot of hard work, determination, time and commitment to achieve their physical appearance. Its also why we are drawn to people like this. They have what we all desire and human traits of people that do great things.

Didn't mean to get so deep!! Enjoy
  #32   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptothe5th View Post
Lost108, I know that Musclegod and Lifter73 may sound unreal to you but there are people out there that big. I'm not small, (about 230), and the other day a gentleman that had to be at least 6'3'' joined our shuttle ride from the airport. His legs and forearms were almost twice my size, and a foot wider in the shoulders. Taking into consideration the additional muscle mass and height, he could easily be around, if not over 300lbs. Oh yeah, we each carry our extra weight above our waist, sh--!.

This is what makes Musclegod, Lifter73 and others like them so special. It takes genetics, a lot of hard work, determination, time and commitment to achieve their physical appearance. Its also why we are drawn to people like this. They have what we all desire and human traits of people that do great things.

Didn't mean to get so deep!! Enjoy
It's not so much that it's unbelievable that someone could be musclegod's size, but that the way his anecdote is written, it sounds like he made it up. The fact that he doesn't have pictures up anywhere serves to further work against him. He very well MAY be the size he says, but forgive us for being skeptical in the face of a dirth of photographic evidence and an overly-hyperbolic account of a day that reads like so many fictional stories on this forum.
  #33   Add to growbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 06:29 PM

growbigger is on a distinguished road
What does it feel like????

Well I am 275 now but was 160 when I started lifting and bodybuilding. Funny but I do not notice my growth and mass as much as others do. Guess the gains have been slow and hard to notice when you are living in the skin, but others notice... they notice the size, but really notice the strength and increase in weights I lift. No brag but I bench 365 and deadlift 605 both for reps.

LOL I stand and look at myself but still see the little fat kid I was in grade school. I like being strong and big, but it has mellowed me as well. There is someting peaceful about being big and stong...guys respect you and leave you alone. Most everyone steals a look and say hi -- many more than ever before, so that's nice.

Tony
  #34   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2008, 06:36 PM

TheMM has been empowered to say:

"Pix, dammit, pix!"

Great stats, Tony. How tall are you? Where do you live? You won't mind terribly if I kidnap you, right?

All the best & xoxo...

Richard
  #35   Add to musclover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2008, 04:14 PM

musclover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclover
So this is probably one of the hottest topics on this site! Keep up the hard work guys! Us smaller muscle fans are appreciative of all the time you spend getting big. We like to show you how much we love it.
And musclegod if you want to post stories, I know that I would love go read them! And no matter where you post them, I will still chose to believe them.
  #36   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 07:15 PM

It's been a while since my last post. Some interesting emails and comments. I really appreciate all the compliments...especially from the guys who think that I'm making this whole thing up!!! I never thought that my current stats would sound like a fantasy!!!

I'm more driven than ever to get even bigger. I've been using this time to harden up and am now down to single digit bodyfat levels. A lot of guys at the gym think that I'm bigger even though that's not what the scale says.

I'm going to keep getting bigger and harder and I've had a couple guys contact me on the site asking for help to get bigger, too. My most devoted student has added over twenty pounds since my first post! It's fucking amazing! He's extremely motivated to become a dominant alpha male and at 248 he is certainly on his way! Some other guys don't have his mass and drive but I'm happy to help out anyone who is serious.

A couple of years back I met a kid who weighed 180 and is 5'8". Today he's at 250 and still growing. He's become a freak and credits his success to me.

Don't believe it when you hear people say it can't be done. It's happening right under your noses on this site and it will continue to happen for those who are diciplined and motivated.

It's awesome having muscle...and I want more! A lot more!!!
  #37   Add to hypnokip's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Aspiring muscleman

hypnokip is on a distinguished road
this is a great thread! very inspiring... i gotta grow my 200 to 225... wanna start to feel the things you guys are describing
  #38   Add to Lost108's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 05:51 AM

Lost108 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Lost108 Send a message via Yahoo to Lost108
Nice story musclegod! I don't know what planet your from but your stories are most certainly from Uranus.
  #39   Add to DragoniteXY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 08:02 AM
Next door guy

DragoniteXY is on a distinguished road
It feels good.

Sometimes it feels great .

Being big has it's advantages - not just llok at me, I can bounce my pecs, which is kind of hot (hell, it's the hot) but also other things.

Let me go a bit deeper into this.

You have, let's call them, primary advantages of being big - rush that you get when you do lats in the gym and realize that your arms are sticking out while you walk home. Or leg workout when quads are pumped and you look yourself in the mirror and think damn I'm hot (quickly replaced with I want to die feeling after the good hard training ). Or just flexing for your boyfriend, feeling of clothes streching on you, catching people looking at you in the street...

And then you have 'secondary' advantages,

- it's like, somehow, your personal space is bigger; people will not bump into you in a crowd, nobody is pushing you, there is always a free seat at the game
- people tend to be much nicer when you're big (this might be my misconception due to the fact that I'm always nice and polite) - for instance, lady at the cashier was rude happens to other people, you always get the exact change, you rarely get attitude problems from others... this might be caused by the fact that people expect big muscle guys to be rude or arrogant, so they want to get things done a.s.a.p.

I think there were other positive things I wanted to write down but I forgot .

There are some downsides of having really big muscles. Mainly the thought pattern going like this:

big muscles = dumb
  #40   Add to hyooge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 11:20 AM
Do more deadlifts

hyooge is on a distinguished road
I occasionally do casual bicycle races with a local club. I'm a pretty fast rider, but far from one of the best. My weight slows me down a lot, and the leaner guys always place far above me. I make up some time going uphill (I'm pretty good at that), but always fall behind on a straight run.

If I dropped some muscle from my frame, then I'd be a lot more competitive. But I'd also be absolutely crazy! Wearing my comp outfit (spandex bib shorts with short sleeves) makes me feel like a freaking superhero. My biceps force the sleeves nearly up to my shoulders. My quads and hamstrings are nearly bursting out of the bottom of my shorts. After I get off the bike - pecs heaving and straining against the stretchy fabric, calves flexed to the maximum, entire body drenched with sweat, etc - I have to consciously avoid thinking about myself - lest anything "arise." It's not like I'm wearing any underwear.

Last edited by hyooge; October 21st, 2008 at 05:05 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options