The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 04:19 PM

boychick2003
Daddy BF becomes Muscle Daddy

I have always been fond of older men and so naturally it was with a man 17 years my senior I settled down. We've been together since I was 34 and Dave was 51. It's been a great 10 year relationship, well almost, the last few years things started getting rocky ever since Dave decided to "get back in the gym". I honestly never even knew he had spent much time in the gym. We were just an average gay couple but a few years before turning 60 I he started to have some medical issues, nothing major but his doctor advised him to get more exercise and I think it scared him. He began working out with a trainer at first and then became more and more militant about his diet, sleep and ultimately me. He wanted me to work out with him and support his growth AND he became more and more critical of my body and bad eating habits. As he spent more time at the gym he also became much more agressive in bed telling me I'd better start to put on some muscle before he takes complete control of the relationship. It was kinda hot for the first year until he did his first contest. He competed in a masters division and told me after the show he had a suprise for me.

That night backstage he introduced me to his new "training partner". The guy was my size, 5'8" and around the same weight 150 give or take but probably around 10 years younger. "This is Brian, since you don't wanna train with me he's volunteered to - and I wanted you to meet so maybe you'd also be encouraged to join in with us any time you want" Dave told me smiling at Brian. "You're both around the same stats so it'd be easy to work in together". But I wasn't having any part of it. Big mistake....to be continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boychick2003 For This Useful Post:
Lucas88 (April 30th, 2013), Otaru_grower (April 30th, 2013), rixxflix (April 29th, 2013), Xvemon (May 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:40 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Really great beginning! I can't wait to read about Brian swelling up.
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I honestly thought it was a legit retelling of your life until I got further down. I was about to go "NO BRO, DON'T LET HIM DO IT, THIS IS GOING TO TURN INTO A SPANISH TELEVISION DRAMA SOOOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAST!"
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
ydt81 (May 1st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options