The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:31 PM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
My Twin Moves On (Chapter 4)

Awe, fuck it...here's Chapter 4. I forsee my life getting pretty hectic soon and have a pet peve of letting stories hang unfinished so the offer is still out if someone wants to finish the story for me. My apologies to those who wanted the story to end but the vote for continuation was overwhelming and I am a man of my word...

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

I opened the door to Rhys’s bedroom. My brother was facing away from me, reaching to the upper shelves of his closet and fishing out winter clothes. He wore a grey, hooded sweatshirt and a pair of basketball shorts. Although it was hard to tell much with the sweatshirt on, he was hardly the gigantic three hundred pound monster I had prepared myself for. A quick rundown and he looked every bit the brother I left three months—

“Holy shit. Your calves!” I blurted involuntarily.

Rhys responded by dropping the box he was fumbling with and cursed under his breath as it rained on his head. He regained his composure quickly and turned his head to look at me. He wore a smile, but it was forced.

“Hey bro. I didn’t hear you come up here,” he said as he reached down to pick up a pair of sweatpants nearby and started putting them on.

I was up to him in a heartbeat and was able to get a better look at his legs before he was able to cover them up. His calves were covered in veins and stood out in bold relief even though unflexed. I pulled up Rhys’s shorts to reveal quads big enough to make most pant seams beg for mercy. His boxers were bunched up against his groin, their leg openings just not big enough to lie further down.

“I knew it,” I said breathlessly.

“I was going to tell you about this,” Rhys said. “But I didn’t know how exactly.”

“What do you mean you didn’t know how exactly?” I asked as I stood up. I wanted to say more but the verification of three month’s worth of paranoia was finally hitting home. I had to sit down and was lucky Rhys’s bed was nearby else I’d have to make do with the floor. It was one thing to suspect something like this was up…quite another to have be true.

“How much do you weigh, bro?” I asked.

“About 200,” he said immediately. “I—“

“Take off your shirt,” I said.

“What, I—“

“Take it off man. This shit is bat crazy and you owe me that much.” We both knew he didn’t owe me a damn thing, except maybe an explanation. But I had to know. Rhys seemed to understand, although as he took off his shirt he looked as if the act were against his better judgment.

Beneath that bulky top was an upper torso carved from a mountainside. Traps bulged and crawled halfway up his neck and were born out of shoulders bigger than both my fists combined. A thick vein pulsed across the front of his shredded delt. His arms were at least seventeen inches but looked much bigger. His pecs were striated even when relaxed and his abs were skin covered river rocks. It’s not like he was huge. It’s just that kind of definition had a way of making you look so much bigger. 200 wasn’t that crazy for someone at 6’1. I was breathless…he looked so much bigger than 200.

“What did he give you?” I asked, shock slowly giving way to a strange sense of excitement.

My brother’s eyes rose. “What did who give me? Kevin? Nothing—“

“Don’t play dumb with me, Rhys,” I said as coolly as I could. “Dr. Fitz.”

“Fitz?” Rhys asked, seemingly genuinely confused. “What does he have to do with…wait, how do you know about Dr. Fitz?”

I felt my face grow hot but I didn’t care. I told him everything. My interpretation of the voicemails, the Facebook pictures, Dr. Fitz’s bio and history, everything. When I finally stopped, I held my breath, waiting for my brother to kick the shit out of me. There was no doubt he could if he wanted to.

I looked at my brother, whose eyes were stern and face unreadable. There were three long seconds of complete silence.

Then a snort escaped his nose and he broke out laughing. It’s strange; the first thing I noticed was the way his abs flexed as he tried in vain to stop laughing. His pec bounced involuntarily too. God what I’d do to trade spaced with him now. I saw my dreams of some magic formula die away with my brother’s reaction. It was like thinking you won the lottery only to find out your numbers were for last week.

“You thought Dr. Fitz was giving us some kind of growth hormone?” Rhys said between fits of laughter. “And that I took it? Jesus, Ryan, do I look like I’d use steroids?”

Although my face was as red as a fire truck, I raised an eyebrow and nodded to his body. Rhys stopped laughing but the mirth remained in his eyes. He turned to a full length mirror on the wall and admired his body. He was obviously used to doing that.

“I’m a little hurt, Ryan,” my brother said as he gave the mirror a double bicep. Good lord, his back looked like it was boiling with muscle. “Why is it so hard to believe I did this through hard work?”

“Because I’ve been working my ass of trying to look like that and have a measly six pounds to show for it. You have fucking thirty! In a little under three months!”

Rhys’s eyes swelled with an emotion I couldn’t quite place. “I have the best trainer in the world,” he said somewhat defensively. “Kevin is a fucking beast. And we eat, lift, and sleep together.” He paused. “Well, not sleep together. I mean—“ His face turned red but I waved him off.

“Then why is Fitz in those pictures? Why does everyone growing like weeds?”

“Fitz is doing a study on muscular endurance or something. He’s taking data on our regimens and results but hasn’t given us anything.” I looked at him. “Ever, dude. Shit, the guy is completely harmless. And I think he’s got a little dementia or something. The old man can’t even find his pencil half the time. He has a nurse take care of him for Christ’s sake. We’ve taken him on as a sort of mascot at our gym. I hardly think he’s capable of sneaking growth drugs into our water bottles.” He paused. “Besides, only four of us are growing. The rest are pretty stagnant.”

The sentiment in his eyes had suddenly entered his voice. I looked at him, eyes narrowed. “What four?”

Rhys was suddenly struggling. “Well there’s me and Kevin. A guy names Ross and another named Daniel. They’re all—“ He stopped.

“They’re all what?”

“They’re all in my dorm.”

“The honors dorm?”

“Yes.”

“The nerd dorm?”

“Fucking yes, Ryan!” my brother said angrily, his face starting to turn red.

I stood up. “What’s going on, Rhys? What are you not telling me?” I felt that tickle in the back of my neck. He knew something. That hint of guilt in his voice. “Tell me, Rhys. You know as well as I that we can feel each other somehow. I’ve felt it all fucking semester and it’s been driving me crazy.” His jaw locked and I saw a stubborn look start to form on his face. I was now a few inches from him and suddenly realized something else. Something that would nail the whole thing home. Something he couldn’t explain as due tohard work. My heart was racing. “You’re fucking taller than me!”

The stubborn look dropped from his face like a brick and he looked in the mirror. Sure enough, my twin brother was a little over an inch taller than me. He’d always been taller by a hair for some reason but there was no natural explanation for an inch of growth in three months…especially if I didn’t mirror it. Identical genes had their advantages.

Rhys’s eyes were locked on the mirror. I had always been the dominant brother and I had to strike before he realized the natural order had changed. He didn’t know the power he held over me yet. “Rhys, I’m your brother. There’s no one who knows you better than I do. What is going on?” Rhys bit his lower lip. He was breaking. “Tell me!”

“There’s something going on in our dorm,” he said breathlessly.

“What’s going on in your dorm, Rhys?”

“I don’t know,” he said, eyes wide. Words now flew from his mouth like bats at sunset. “It’s like we’re all superhuman or something. Well not everyone, only the people that work out. Kevin and I are the most dramatic examples but we work out all the time and eat like gorillas. But there are other growers too. Cody is a nerd and a half; looks like Andy Dick’s eighteen year old clone. He started the semester bony but jogs all the time. His legs look unreal these days. They’re so shredded every inch of him from ass to ankle is striated as fuck. But his upper body is still a bony skeleton. Dirk, all he does are situps and pushups… the guy has a solid six pack, horseshow triceps, and pecs that belong on a bodybuilder. That’s it, back and legs look like normal. Both those guys have started working out more though. Both are starting to look really good. There’s a dozen others starting to do the same thing. Slowly but surely us nerds are getting bigger. Dude, the girl’s floor is even jacked. For the first time ever, the hottest chicks on campus are in the honors dorms. McKenzie is trying to stop working out because she was suddenly stronger than her boyfriend…and more ripped. I—“ He stopped, breathless after such an avalanche of admission. “Dude, nobody talks about it. It’s the elephant everyone’s ignoring. But people who live there know. No one says anything but one by one people are figuring out that if they workout they’ll get results a thousand times faster than normal. And once they work out; they’re hooked. People who never worked out before are suddenly becoming gym rats. It’s strange. It’s like…”

“It’s like what?” I asked, not wanting him to stop.

“It’s like we’re addicted to working out,” he said. I looked at him, confused. “No seriously. We’re addicted. It feels so fucking good. Every workout feels like an orgasm. I mean,” his face got red but he was in full disclosure mode. His voice dropped to a whisper even though no one else was there to hear. “I mean, I get a fucking hard on every time I even think about lifting weights. It’s like sex. Dude, it’s better than sex. I can’t explain it.”

I let his words wash over me. I involuntarily looked at his crotch. Even though obscured by his gym shorts, there was no hiding the pole that stretched towards his knee. Fuck, I thought. That grew too?

My brother noticed my eyes. “I know right?” he said breathlessly. “This thing is easily an inch longer than it used to be.” He changed the subject quickly. “I am no sooner five minutes out of the gym before I can’t wait to go back. And I can’t over train! It took weeks before Kevin and I realized we could work out every day.”

I took a deep breath. “So, what you’re telling me is that you’re living in some sort of muscle dorm? What’s causing it?”

Rhys’s face took on that hard look again. Shit, I thought. There goes anything else he was going to tell me.

“I don’t know and I don’t care,” my brother said. He swelled up like a peacock and stepped up to me. I suddenly felt very small. He was only a little wider than me but was covered in muscle the way I was covered in skin. As I said earlier, he wasn’t huge, just jacked. He could put on twenty pounds of fat and still be ripped. I knew by looking at him that every additional pound he gained would make a huge difference in size. He wouldn’t be able to hide behind sweatshirts for long. He managed to look down at me. “That’s why we keep everything quiet, bro. No one needs to be taking this away from us.” His eyes lit on fire. “Not even you.”

I cowered, suddenly unable to speak. The tables had inevitably turned. I was now the little brother. Scared or not, though, I was overflowing with excitement. I put my hands up defensively and pushed lightly against his chest to put some distance between us. Fuck, his body was as hard as a granite countertop.

“Take it easy, Rhys,” I said calmly. “I’m not telling anyone. I don’t want anyone to find out either.”

My brother visibly relaxed but his eyes narrowed. “What are you up to?”

I tried to smile. “You planning on going back to school on Friday for the football game on Saturday?”

Rhys nodded. “Mom’s not too happy about it but it’s one of the biggest games of the year.” He stopped. “Besides, I want to work out there. I just got home from the gym here in town not thirty minutes ago. It was a good workout but…nothing like on campus. Why?”

For being the smart one, it surprised me Rhys needed me to spell this out. “Because I’m coming with you. We’re going to find what’s creating this…muscle dorm. And we’re going to take it to the next level.”

Note from Author:
For those who didnt see the end comment of the last chapter and like illustration, the inspiration for this story came from the dramatic evolution of Justin Woods (of the Woods twins)...

A few years ago, they were pretty identical: Justin and Ryan Link (old)

In the last year, Justin has resurfaced. While his brother maintains his original "model" look, Justin has done some serious growing:

Ryan link (current)
Justin link (current)

I wish I had a current picture of both of them together for comparison but, alas, I do not. I picture both brothers looking like those last two pics with Ryan being a little smaller (for those who like visuals)

Last edited by florida20; June 5th, 2013 at 04:43 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (May 25th, 2013), abbraxis (May 24th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (May 24th, 2013), archer (May 24th, 2013), Aronymous (May 27th, 2013), Blasphemer (May 25th, 2013), cg12345 (May 24th, 2013), chocomus (May 29th, 2013), cmattj (May 24th, 2013), coolman69 (May 26th, 2013), dickasauras (May 24th, 2013), Frankly (May 24th, 2013), GTlifter (May 24th, 2013), Jaekel (May 24th, 2013), kamaswami (May 24th, 2013), KASHAE (May 24th, 2013), makurra (May 27th, 2013), mario2007 (May 27th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (May 24th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 25th, 2013), msclpatrol (May 24th, 2013), msclundylvr (May 24th, 2013), Neonando (May 24th, 2013), nnnrg (May 24th, 2013), one_plain_guy (May 26th, 2013), Otaru_grower (May 25th, 2013), pahndeepah (May 26th, 2013), PancakeLizard (October 28th, 2013), racecar (May 24th, 2013), Reeza (May 24th, 2013), rocketdog (May 25th, 2013), scrawn (May 27th, 2013), tadeusz10 (October 2nd, 2013), timaanv (May 27th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (May 27th, 2013), WJL (May 26th, 2013), workinonit2305 (June 2nd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (May 24th, 2013), xenon (May 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:05 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Just amazing and can't wait for more if you or others continue it
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:15 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great addition, many thanks! Also, for posting the Justin / Ryan pix. I can see why you would be inspired! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:00 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
LOVE IT!!!!! Can't wait for more!!
  #5   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:37 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Again, florida20... I love every story you do.
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:21 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
OK, so it DOES continue well.

And seriously, he doesn't think that Fitz has anything to do with it? Is this school in Egypt? Because there's a very wide stream of de Nile there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
racecar (May 24th, 2013), rododoro3 (May 25th, 2013)
  #7   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:50 PM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
So much awesomeness
  #8   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:46 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Really promising!! Can't wait for more!!
  #9   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:41 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Keep it coming, this is such a great story, it needs to keep going!
The Following User Says Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
mario2007 (May 27th, 2013)
  #10   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2013, 01:33 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Hot story!

florida20 - man, I love your stories! I hope there's at least another 4 parts to this one
  #11   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:31 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Hope this keeps going, really good plot, and want to see at one or both of them get bigger!!!!
  #12   Add to workinonit2305's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2013, 11:47 AM

workinonit2305 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to workinonit2305 Send a message via Skype™ to workinonit2305
Fucking amazing story...thank you!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options