The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2013, 10:52 AM

muscleboy82000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muscleboy82000 Send a message via AIM to muscleboy82000 Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboy82000
MassX Brothers Blog - Blog #2 (Rob)

Greetings all, here is the next installment. I decided to post each one separate to make them easier to find. Hope you enjoy this iteration.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi All, it is Rob. Brad has asked that I contribute to the blog about being MassX studs. Was not sure what to write, so I thought about it and decided to have my first entry to be about the crazy past 24 hours since we grew/changed.

The first question people seem to be asking is why. Well, I did it for a couple of reasons. The first was because I wanted to help the family and save the farm. I love my parents and would do anything to help make them happy and they both love the farm and to preserve our families way of life. The second reason is who would not want to be a hyper muscular stud. Having a MassX body is pretty awesome. The changes like the power/strength that flows through your body, being able to press massive items like a farm tractor, and the pleasure you feel when flexing and showing off these muscles is beyond belief. The other changes that taking MassX brings like correcting my eyesight, so no more contacts, and other stuff is also pretty cool.. The last and the best reason is the MassX sex. I was 100% straight before taking MassX but now, girls have nothing on having sex with a fellow MassX?er. Sex is at least ten times better and I have taken to it like a bird to flight.

The second question has been, what was the change/growing like. The only way to describe it is that it is the most joyful/exciting/energizing feeling that I have ever felt. Let me explain it from my point of view. This first thing is when you drink your MassX shake. It made the protein shake taste wonderful with a rich and spicy tingle to it. It was not spicy like a pepper but just enough to make it known and enhance the flavor. After a couple of minutes, I began to feel warm from the inside and it began flowing throughout my body with a mild cramping in my stomach. I felt my stomach and found it was rock hard and already growing into a ?six pack?. This is what I would call ?Phase 1? of growth, getting you ready to explode. I began sweating, heart began racing, and begin feeling like an electric current was flowing though my body. It only lasted a short time but it was kind of scary. The next phase, ?Phase 2? was the initial muscle growth. Muscles all over began to flex and spasm and slowly began to grow. My clothes, jeans and a polo shirt, began to get tight all over. I began to feel power and strength flowing throughout and I went from being scared and really enjoying it. I looked over to Brad and his clothes looked like they were painted on. We both began flexing and seams began to tear. It became fun to try to rip out of our clothes. The more I flexed, the more they tore, the more excited I became, the more my muscles grew. Watching Brad do the same, I began feeling something different towards him. While I loved him as my brother, I began feeling something different towards him. He was becoming sexy and hot. All I wanted to do was rip off his remaining clothes and feel all of his growing muscles. What was strange was that I could feel my nuts growing but my cock was doing anything. I was a little concerned because I have heard that MassX guys had huge cocks but figured I would just wait and see how things grew. At this point, Brad walked over and said that I needed to get rid of these threads of clothing I was wearing. It was fun watching him walk as he had to roll his legs out because of how massive his thighs were growing. He ripped the remains of my shirts and jeans off so that only I my boxers remained. He said that I was looking great and the muscles really looked good on me. I reached over and ripped his remaining clothes off until he was left with just his boxer briefs. He looked like a ripped bodybuilder with hard muscles. I rubbed this arms, chest and abdomen and they felt like stone. I heard our parents talking but it was so far in the background because all I was focused on was Brad and my own growth but this did not last for long. ?Phase 3? or the muscle explosion started and oh did it. Watching Brad, it looked like someone was inflating us with an air hose. We grew and grew and grew. Every muscle was becoming larger, more ripped, and veins popping out all over the place. While we were both around 5?9? and our height did not change, our mass increased like one of those muscle morphs you see on the internet. Then I began feeling something strange between my legs and saw that my cock was growing and kept growing to the point that it nearly ripped out of my boxers but Brads boxer briefs could not contain his and his cock ripped right through and I heard is smack his abdomen. This must have been the end because I felt drained and dizzy for a few minutes and we most leaned in to help support each other.

Once this cleared, we both looked at Mom and Dad and said that we were fine and felt great. Mom immediately came over and wanted to make sure we were ok. She said that she became scared during the process. Dad said that we both should go upstairs and change. We looked at each other and felt a little strange standing in front of our parents with me barely clothed and Brad being totally naked but I also felt proud of being a MassX stud and liked the feeling of not hiding my muscles behind clothes. Dad said that they had put some MassX clothes on our beds. As we started up the stairs, watching Brads muscles move and flex as be went up the stairs was beautiful and a began feeling an attraction that I never had to my brother. I especially never thought that an ass could be so muscular and ripped. It was primal sexual desire that I wanted, no needed, to satisfy my desires.

I followed Brad into his room and closed the door. He was looking straight at me with a strange look. I could go into detail about the next few minutes but let?s just say that we felt the same and both knew nothing but some hard on MassX sex would settle it. While I have fucked a few girls, nothing had me ready for the pleasure that two MassX studs can deliver. The feeling of muscles, the passion of kissing the hot mouth and what you can do with a muscular tongue, the excitement of deep throating a MassX cock and wonderful taste of MassX cum as it pours into your mouth and down your throat but the absolute best is the pure joy of being fucked by a MassX cock. I had no concept of time as we played, and serviced, and came, and fucked until I thought I heard a knock on the door. I did not think about it because Brad had be on the bed, flat on my back, my massive legs around his head, as he powered fucked my ass for the second time while I was jacking off. Just as I had a mind blowing orgasm, screaming at the top of my lungs and shooting loads of my thick and sweet MassX cum into my mouth, Dad yelled through the door that Mom had dessert ready. Brad yelled that we would be down in a minute as he focused on the last couple of power thrusts before cumming and filling my ass with his cum.

He collapsed on me and we cuddled and kissed for a few minutes before regaining on senses. I asked Brad if gay sex was this good before growing and he said hell no. He asked if I always had a mouth when it came to sex because I was very vocal and loud. I said no but it must have been because of who was fucking me. We laughed and I said that we needed to clean up and get downstairs before Mom starts yelling. As Brad got up, he began laughing that and said that I was going to have to explain the noise to Mom and Dad.

Well, that is all for now. I am sure that I will have more to report.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to muscleboy82000 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (June 19th, 2013), BB501s (June 20th, 2013), Braun1 (June 18th, 2013), chocomus (June 20th, 2013), convolution (June 19th, 2013), dago12582 (June 18th, 2013), mawkroy (June 18th, 2013), Max Mann (June 19th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 19th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (June 18th, 2013), muscular (June 22nd, 2013), Neonando (June 21st, 2013), nnnrg (June 19th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (June 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 19th, 2013), toby182 (June 18th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 19th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options