The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2013, 07:06 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
Operation Genesis (4)

Part 4 is up, with a new twist in the storyline. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Four

Private Marcel was also undergoing some physical changes. The serum doctor Bugle had given him the day before had drastically improved his sight and hearing and he felt more energized than ever. He jumped out his bed, put on his workout gear and headed over to the gym for his workout with Sergeant Grove.

0945 hours. I?m 15 minutes early, he thought and opened the door to the gym. Loud grunts of what seemed a raging bull echoed from the room. Cautiously Marcel entered the gym and gazed at the scene in front of him: a hyper muscled creature was lying on the bench, pumping out reps with a fully loaded bar; two athletic looking soldiers spotted it.

?That was a nice warm-up?, the creature rumbled in a thunder-like baritone voice as it racked the weight. It sat up, stretching its massive pecs and looked up at the opened door. ?You?re on time, Marcel. Care to join in on our workout??

Surprise shot through Marcel as he recognized Sergeant Grove?s face atop the beastly body. ?Sergeant??, he asked, ?What happened to you??.

?Seems like I did take advantage of Operation Genesis. Too bad it got terminated, I would like someone my size to push me to my limits in the gym. Ready to join in??, the sergeant asked as he kept massaging his giant pecs.

?I don?t think I?m strong enough to keep up with you, sir?.

?Sure you?re not?, Sergeant Grove replied laughingly, ?You can join your fellow soldiers here and enjoy the show. Put more weight on the bar, boys?.

?All the weights are already on the bar, sir?, the two soldiers replied as they looked around the gym.

?Better improvise, then?, Sergeant Grove said, ?You guys sit on both ends of the bar and brace yourselves.?

The two soldiers sat on the weights at the ends of the bar as the sergeant laid on his back and wrapped his thick fingers around the bar. He grunted slightly as he pushed the bar upwards and slowly lowered it to his massive chest. The two soldiers grabbed hold of the weights as Sergeant Grove began to pump out rep after rep.

They?re getting turned on, Marcel thought as his hyper sensitive senses detected their fastening heartbeats and the hormones produced by their bodies.

?28, 29, 30?, Sergeant Grove grunted and he racked the bar. ?I?m gonna finish my workout with some pushups. You guys climb on my back to make it more challenging?, he said as got into starting position.

The two soldiers motioned Marcel to come over as they climbed onto the sergeant?s massive, broad back. Marcel followed their example and Sergeant Grove effortlessly started pumping out reps.

10 minutes later the sergeant got up from the floor and strutted over to the locker room. ?Better let you guys off?, he said as he noticed the three soldiers hanging on his back in the mirror.

Marcel stared at the hulking form exiting the gym and noticed the tented shorts of his fellow soldiers. Large, dark stains were spreading across it as they gasped at the sergeant?s body disappearing behind the closing door of the locker room.

A sudden, animalistic need to feed came over Marcel. Aggression pumped through his veins with every beat of his heart. He grabbed the shoulder of one of the soldiers and hit his stomach with his fist. His hand sank in the surface as he summoned the full force of his 19 inch arm. Groaning painfully, the surprised soldier bent over and flew backwards as Marcel?s fist hit him right in the face. He eagerly stepped over to the passed out soldier on the floor. Marcel froze as his sensitive hearing picked up the sound of a moving current of air.

The other soldier had come out of his orgasmic state as the first punch had been thrown. He readied himself to help his fellow soldier and slammed his fists down to hit Marcel?s back.

Marcel turned around swiftly, grabbed the other soldier?s fist and pushed them back; his 19 inchers easily overpowering the soldier?s 16 inch arms. He shoved him back and raised his hands in front of him as the soldier attacked again. White webs shot from his fingertips and hit the other soldier in the face, covering his eyes.

Surprised, Marcel looked at his hands and pointed them at the soldier again. More webs shot from his fingertips and wrapped around his victim, wrapping him in a tight cocoon. He stepped to it hungrily, but stopped as he heard the soldier on the floor start to move. He turned his attention to the awakening soldier and also covered him in web. He tossed both cocoons on his muscular shoulders, shot some webs to an air vent, pulled it open and disappeared down it with his prey.

------------------------
Sergeant Grove was strutting over to his post after his post gym shower as he heard someone call his name. He turned around and looked down at the soldier standing in the hallway.

?Captain Myles orders you to report in his office ASAP, Sergeant?, the soldier said, saluted and rushed into the toilets.

The sergeant walked over to the captain?s office and gently knocked on the door, denting its surface.

Captain Myles jumped in his seat as a load knock resounded in his office and the impression of a thick fist seemed to appear on it. ?Enter?, he yelled in his most authoritarian voice.

Sergeant Grove entered, stepped over to the red line in the center of the room and saluted his superior, awaiting his orders.

?At ease, Matt?, the captain said as he drank in the sight of Sergeant Grove?s muscular frame highlighted by the tight uniform. ?I?m glad to see you found a fitting uniform?, he said as he got up and walk towards the giant in the middle of the room.

Sergeant Grove suppressed a smirk as he saw the captain approaching him, but quizzically raised an eyebrow as he passed him. He turned his head slightly and saw the captain lock the door. He quickly turned his head and stared at the desk in front of him as the captain returned to him.

?I?ve ordered you to report here because the general?s medical staff sent over more information on your condition, Matt?, Captain Myles said, grinning as he knew this to be a convincing lie. ?It appears that the treatment you?ve undergone can cause some dangerous side effects. I?ll have to check you for any signs of it. Strip down to your boxers, Matt.?

Smirking at the cheap excuses, Sergeant Grove muttered some worried sentences as he began to strip off his uniform. He slowly removed his shirt and tossed it on the floor next to him. He unbuckled his belt, took off his pants and dropped them on his shirt. He stood up straight, relaxed his meaty arms next to his body and said: ?Ready for inspection, sir!?.

--------------
At the other part of the Alcatraz facility, in the middle of the abandoned hallway with isolation cells, Marcel descended from the ventilation shaft. He took the cocoons from his muscular shoulders and placed them in two of the cells. He shot more webs from his fingertips, sticking the cocoons slightly off the floor in the far side corner of both cells. He returned to the central hallway and covered the entrance entirely in webs, making it appear to be abandoned for years and protecting his lair. A muffled sound caught his sensitive hearing and he returned to the isolation cell he?d just left.

Disorientation and panic filled the soldier?s mind as he tried to see through the white substance that covered his head. The sticky material covered his entire body and he was unable to rip through it. He yelled for help as he noticed an approaching figure.

The animalistic urge to feed exploded down Marcel?s body as it went through the final changes of the serum he?d ingested the day before. The vial handed to him by doctor Bugle, contained the combined DNA of a bat and a spider. He ripped open the cocoon, letting his prey fall to the floor.

The soldier stared up at his rescuer and horror filled his eyes as he saw the sharp fangs as Marcel opened his mouth in a sinister smile.

Marcel grabbed the soldier?s armpits and easily lifted him off the floor. He smiled at his prey and extended his head to bite him.

The soldier fought with all his might but Marcel?s 19 inch arms held him in place. Seeing the fangs, the soldier kicked wildly in the air and hit his aggressor?s balls. The strong arms released their grip and the soldier landed on his feet next to the gasping figure. He threw another kick at the figure?s head, jumped out the cell as fast as possible and came into a long hallway. A strong, large, sticky web sealed off the door on the far left side. Angry grunts alarmed him that his aggressor was getting up and the soldier hurried into first cell on his right. He fell to the floor as sticky webs glued his legs together.

?Where did you think you were going??, Marcel asked as he covered his prey?s legs with a strong cocoon. He shot more webs to the cocoon and started reeling in his catch. He hoisted the soldier up and buried his fangs in his neck.

Power and energy filled Marcel?s body as he sucked out the soldier?s life force. All of Marcel?s muscles were swelling as he continued feeding on his prey. His legs swelled with mass, stretching his workout shorts; his hardening abs pushed through the fabric of his shirt and a new row of abs appeared as his shirt was pulled up by his growing pecs; his hard pecs inflated with mass, pushing his shirt to breaking point; his widening shoulders and swelling lats did the same; his already impressive 19 inch arms ripped through his sleeves as they amassed more girth and mass atop his hardening forearms, effortlessly holding up the soldier.

All too soon, the intoxicating feeling disappeared and Marcel looked to his prey as he withdrew his fangs from his neck. A frail, dried mummy dangled between his strong hands. Marcel tossed it aside and hungrily turned his attention to the moving cocoon in the corner of the cell.

--------------------
In Captain Myles? office the captain was conducting the examination of the sergeant?s body.

?Do you see anything alarming, sir??, Sergeant Grove asked ironically, suppressing his laughter at the captain?s transparent excuse to admire his muscular physique.

?So far, everything seems fine to me, Matt,? Captain Myles replied as calmly as possible as he drank in the sight of perfection before him. He passed behind the sergeant and scanned his broad, muscular back. ?That?s okay. Now we?ll have to test your flexibility, the scientists told me. Can you bend over and touch the floor, Matt??.

?I?ll try, sir?, Sergeant Grove replied and bent over. His big, heavy muscles prevented him from reaching the floor. ?I can just touch my calves, sir. Is this bad??, he asked laughingly as he heard a rustling sound behind him.

?We?ll have to test it further, Matt. Stay bent over and extend your arms as far to the floor as possible. I?ll time this?, Captain Myles said as he silently took off his uniform. His engorged 9 incher thwacked against his hard eight-pack. Precum slid from the purple head as he stepped up to the sergeant and pointed it straight at the juicy ass in front of him. ?Remember I told you I owned you ass, Matt? You?re about to feel what I meant yesterday?, he said as he ripped off the sergeant?s boxers and shoved his hard 9 incher between the meaty globes in his ass.

Sergeant Grove opened his mouth as he felt his boxers being ripped from his body, but let out a deep breath as he felt the captain?s cock being shoved in his ass.

Load, pleasure-filled moans escaped Captain Myles? mouth as he drove his cock in the sergeant?s ass like a battering ram. He grabbed Sergeant Grove?s beastly broad shoulders and thrust his throbbing dick deeply in his ass as he slammed his own, 235 pound bodybuilder physique against the massive back in front of him, unable to make the sergeant move an inch. ?Enjoy being dominated by your superior, Matt??, he asked as he grabbed the sergeant?s beefy pecs. He dug his fingers in, but couldn?t dent the relaxed, hard masses of beef. ?Don?t flex, Matt. Just relax?, he said as he slid his fingers down towards the hard twelve-pack between deepening breaths.

Sergeant Grove smiled as he felt the captain trying to grope his relaxed pecs and heard the fastening breathing. ?I?m relaxed, sir. Everywhere. Feel for yourself?, he replied.

Captain Myles blinked in surprise as he heard the sergeant?s remark. His mouth fell open in amazement as his hand reached down and felt the massive cock. He?d expected to touch the rock hard, throbbing 18 incher that had stuck out from between his own legs the day before. Instead the sergeant?s soft cock dangled between his massive quads. Even relaxed its thick 12 inches of meat dwarfed the captain?s throbbing 9 incher. His hard muscles contracted as a powerful orgasm exploded down his body.

Sergeant Grove felt the captain?s eight-pack and chest flexing against his muscular back and flexed his glutes, tightening his ass around the throbbing 9 incher.

Captain Myles lust filled moans turned into painful ones as pain overwhelmed the orgasm flooding through him. A viselike force threatened to crush his rock hard cock as the sergeant flexed his ass. Shivers and spasms shot through his defined muscles as his balls blasted out cum. Pain and pressure filled his cock as five large loads of cum shot from his balls. Tears of pain filled his eyes as the sergeant?s flexed ass denied him release. His strong hands grabbed the colossal back in front of him, but couldn?t dent its massive, ripped muscles. He pushed against the hard surface with all his might, trying to free himself.

Sergeant Grove relaxed his glutes as he felt the captain pushing against his back. He turned around and smiled broadly at the sight: no longer supported by the hard ass, Captain Myles had fallen backwards; cum oozed from his throbbing 9 incher; he stared at the sergeant with exhausted eyes.

?Seems like you were wrong, sir?, the sergeant said mockingly, ?You don?t own my ass. I own yours!?. He grabbed the captain and lifted him off the floor with his left hand.

Surprise flickered in Captain Myles eyes as his feet left the floor and he was lifted up so he stared directly in the sergeant?s face. He stared at the closed eyelids and noticed the moving muscles on his beastly broad shoulder. The captain looked down, his gaze passing the bulging, vein-covered mass of the sergeant?s right bicep and gasped as he saw the huge, meaty paw stroking the massive dick to hardness. His eyes widened in disbelief as he was lifted higher until something hot was pushing against his ass.

Sergeant Grove opened his eyes and stared directly in his commander ones. He smirked as his powerful left paw easily overpowered the captain?s squirming, 235 pound body. ?Just relax, sir?, he said ironically and slammed the captain down the 19 inches of his rock hard dick.

Pain and pleasure mingled in a loud groan the captain screamed out. His plump cock jumped to its full length as he was slammed up and down the hot tube stretching his ass. Opening his eyes, the captain?s sight was filled with the undulating, sculpted, rock hard abs that formed the sergeant?s perfect twelve-pack. He looked down and gasped as he saw the outlines of the massive cock inside of him pushing against his own hard eight-pack. His drained balls let out another, meager load that dribbled from the purple head and slid down his aching shaft.

Sergeant Grove kept slamming his superior up and down the 19 inches of his massive cock. His breathing fastened and he gazed down at the figure between his colossal paws. The sight of the captain blowing another load sent him over the edge.

?MEEEEEEUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!?

A deep, thunder-like, animalistic grunt exploded from the sergeant?s mouth as the first, huge load blasted from his dick. Load after load of cum followed as his bull-sized balls pumped them out.

Pressure built in the captain?s stomach as the huge loads filled his intestines. Captain Myles looked down and could no longer see his own cock as his bloated eight-pack blocked his sight. The huge paws released his shoulders and the force of the sergeant?s next load of cum launched him from the throbbing 19 incher down his ass, sending him crashing on his desk.

Sergeant Grove blew a final load, coating the ceiling and looked at the captain spread out on the desk. He laughed out loud as he noticed the captain?s bloated eight-pack and the cum oozing from his ass. ?Thank you for checking if my body is okay, sir?, he said as he put on his clothes. ?I?ll return to my post to let you train off your gut.? He exited the office, leaving the captain lying in the pool of cum on his desk.

--------------------------
Marcel looked down at his improved body and turned his attention to moving cocoon in the corner of the cell. He hungrily licked his lips as he ripped it open, letting his prey slump to the floor.

The soldier fell on the floor and grabbed his battered face, still bleeding from the beating he took in the gym. He noticed the breathing in the cell and gazed at the feet in front of him. He slowly stared up at the figure in front of him. His eyes scanned well muscled calves, passed upwards to meaty quads that stretched the military gym shorts; a row of ripped abs peeped underneath a too short shirt, that highlighted three more rows of muscular abs; meaty pecs pushed against the tight shirt, wrapped around two broad shoulders; thick, ripped sleeves clung around thick, vein-covered biceps. The soldier gasped in fear as he stared at the figure?s face and recognized his assailant from the gym. He retreated backwards to the opposite corner as he saw the dry mummy on the floor.

?Let?s make things interesting?, Marcel said as he smirked at his prey, ?We?ll fight fairly. If you beat me, you?re free to go.?

Reluctantly, the soldier got to his feet and looked at the figure. The creature only slightly outsized him, so he might have a chance. He rushed to his opponent and hit his gut with all his force. The moment his fist dove into the cobbled abs, his opponent bent over and the soldier threw a second punch on his exposed back, throwing him on the floor. The soldier waited for his opponent to get back on his feet and began throwing punches in his stomach as he got up, dodging his opponent?s punches.

Hunger flooded his body and Marcel decided he?d played enough with his prey. He wrapped his meaty arms around the soldier?s body and pulled him against his muscular frame in a bear hug. He smiled as he saw the panic in the soldier?s eyes, who realized he had no chance. The sound of breaking ribs echoed through the cell as Marcel increased the pressure of his meaty arms on his prey. He hungrily buried his fangs in the limp body.

The intoxicating feeling filled his body as energy coursed through his veins. His shorts exploded from his legs as more layers of meat pushed up on his muscular quads; his hardening eight-pack deepened below his swelling pecs; his tight shirt ripped off his broadening torso, exposing his vein-covered, striated, pumped chest; thick, round shoulders supported his heavy, muscular arms; his already impressive biceps swelled into stony football-like orbs of meat.

Marcel took his fangs from his prey and shoved his throbbing cock up the shrunken soldier?s ass. Several loads of cum filled his prey before he tossed him on the floor. He blinked as he looked at the still breathing form on the floor.

The soldier felt the warmth of the cum spread across his weakened body. The warmth seemed to enter every cell of his body as he felt revitalized. His muscles regained some of their lost mass and he stood up as quickly as his frail 100 pound body let him. He kneeled in front of his master?s muscular form.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (June 26th, 2013), andromediavirgo (June 25th, 2013), Aronymous (June 25th, 2013), arty82 (June 26th, 2013), atbkv (June 25th, 2013), bigbearny (June 25th, 2013), Braun1 (June 25th, 2013), gbrown5678 (June 29th, 2013), Hanugumo (June 25th, 2013), hempmonkey (June 26th, 2013), imfit (June 25th, 2013), iowamuslfan (June 25th, 2013), Jaekel (June 25th, 2013), jcb60970 (June 26th, 2013), jts (June 25th, 2013), marki (June 25th, 2013), mawkroy (June 25th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (June 25th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 25th, 2013), muscular (June 25th, 2013), Neonando (June 25th, 2013), racecar (June 27th, 2013), Reeza (July 12th, 2013), stringra1970 (June 25th, 2013), superkappa (June 27th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 27th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (June 25th, 2013), wgames2001br (June 25th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 25th, 2013), xenon (June 26th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options