The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 06:46 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
Operation Genesis (5)

Hi, guys. Here's part 5 of "Operation Genesis". The end of the story is approaching...
Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Five

Captain Myles carefully got up on his feet. He grabbed his bloated eight-pack, feeling the massive amount of Sergeant Grove?s cum sloshing around as it kept flowing from his painful ass. He slowly put on his briefs and headed towards the shower zone.

Entering his personal dressing room, the captain looked at his reflection in the mirror and gasped loudly. His normally impressive, 235 pound bodybuilder physique had clearly lost its ripped, vascular look. His muscles were still big and defined, but his bloated gut made him look like an obese drunk. He showered quickly and rushed to his bed.

The next morning, Captain Myles awakened in a sticky, wet pool: the massive amount of cum had flowed from his bloated gut. His stomach once again looked like the hard, ripped eight-pack it had always been. His hard nine incher smacked against its cut grooves. The captain reached down and playfully stroked his cock as his other hand roamed the hard surface of his eight-pack. Images of Sergeant Grove?s perfect, colossal muscles filled his mind, his breathing fastened, his defined muscles convulsed and he screamed out ?Matt!? as his cock blasted out three loads of cum, splattering across his chest and abs.

He got out of bed, tossed a towel on his broad shoulder and strutted over to the shower zone. Steamy, hot clouds and the sound of water greeted him as he entered the large shower area. A big form got visible as he stepped to the center of the shower area. The captain stopped and admired the figure.

Sergeant Grove was enjoying the hot shower after his 2 hour long morning workout. The liquid heat loosened his worn out muscles as it cascaded across his colossal, pumped chest down between the deep grooves of his sculpted twelve-pack. The beefy muscles of his broad back undulated as he rubbed soap on his pecs. He stopped and turned around as he felt someone gazing at him. He smirked as he laid eyes on his superior, staring at his perfect body.

Captain Myles drank in the sight of the sergeant?s muscular, broad back. The undulating, beefy muscles looked like an avalanche of meat. His plump cock hardened at the sight. He breathed in deeply as the sergeant turned around to showcase the front of his magnificent body. Veins pushed against the thin skin stretched by the sergeant?s pumped, striated pecs; water slid down the deep grooves of his stomach, highlighting the ripped hardness of his sculpted twelve-pack; the 12 inches of the sergeant?s flaccid cock dangled relaxed between the impossibly thick quads. More blood flowed to Captain Myles? inflating cock, sprinting to its erect 9 inches and smacking against his cum-stained eight-pack. He gazed up in the eyes of the smirking giant.

--------------------------
Marcel stared down at the kneeling, skinny soldier in front of him. The last human feelings left his body as he underwent the final changes of the serum. He grabbed the soldier?s neck and lifted him off the floor. He increased the pressure until the cracking sound of breaking bones indicated the soldier?s death. He tossed the limp, lifeless body aside and went on to search more preys to calm his eternal hunger. His genetically enhanced, now 300 pound body needed lots of energy to be maintained.

He admired his reflection in a window: his already impressive 19 inch arms had grown into meaty, 24 inch masses of vein-covered beef; ripped, round delts capped his broad shoulders and flowed into his vascular pecs; his protruding chest hung relaxed atop his sculpted eight-pack; deep grooves accentuated the meaty, vertical muscles on his thick quads. Marcel ripped the remains of his briefs away, exposing a beefy cock that dangled between his muscular legs. The cock hardened as Marcel groped his own meaty ass and stretched out to 12 inches; the purple head smacked against his abs, smearing precum along the hard surface. Marcel flexed to a most muscular pose and his cock coated the window with cum as his big muscles hardened on his body.

He took his former pants, ripped away most of the fabric and put them on. The baggy, military pants formed a tight short, highlighting his muscular quads and meaty cock. He tore off the webs blocking the entrance to his lair and went on to search more preys. The entire island is my lair now, he thought.

-------------------------
Sergeant Grove smiled as he stared down at the captain?s cum-stained body. His commander?s rock hard 9 incher revealed his thoughts. Let?s have some fun, the sergeant thought as he stepped up to the captain. He stopped in front of him; his muscular pecs inches from the captain?s face and saluted.

?Good morning, sir. I didn?t hear you come in. I?ll leave right away to inspect the troops?, he said and stepped passed his commander to the door.

?Stop, Matt?, Captain Myles replied in a shaky voice, ?I?ll inspect you first and then you can inspect the troops.?

Sergeant Groove smirked and positioned himself in front of his superior. He widened his stance and rested his hands against his lower back. He flexed his arms, making his impressive triceps swell upwards and his meaty biceps turn into stony balls.

Captain Myles drank in the sight of the giant standing inches before him. His throbbing nine incher smacked against the sergeant?s hard abs as he stared at the hard, muscular arms flexing.

Sergeant Grove enjoyed the captain?s reaction and went on to flex his chest. Veins and striations exploded on the surface of the hard, meaty pecs.

Captain Myles gasped as his vision filled with the sight of the sergeant?s flexing pecs. The giant muscles seemed to jump from his chest through the paper-thin skin. The captain?s stimulated cock blasted out a load of cum and he had to grab the sergeant?s forearms to steady himself.

Sergeant Grove smiled broadly as he saw orgasm written across his superior?s face. He felt the warmth of the captain?s cum tickling his twelve-pack as it dribbled into the deep grooves of his sculpted stomach.

Captain Myles released the sergeant?s forearms and stepped back, his cock slowly deflating. ?You seem fine for duty, Matt?, he said as casually as possible, ?Carry on!?.

?Thank you, sir?, Sergeant Grove replied, ?But I can?t leave just yet. Remember I told you last night that I own your ass now??

Captain Myles stared up in fear at the tower of muscle in front of him. He knew he was at his mercy. ?What do you mean, Matt??, he said weakly, trying to prevent his 235 pound, muscular body from shaking.

Sergeant Grove didn?t answer. He stared down in silence at the captain, savoring in how he intimidated the bodybuilder in front of him. ?You already got off, now it?s my turn. I want you to flex for me to turn me on like I did with you.?

Captain Myles stared in disbelief at the sergeant and didn?t budge.

?Flex, little guy!?

The sergeant?s thundering command sent shivers through Captain Myles body, who began posing. He flexed his arms, making his meaty biceps swell into rock hard, 22 inch masses of vein-covered meat. He then flexed his chest, sending striations across them. He finally went into a most muscular, making all his big muscles harden on his 235 pound body. A faint smile formed on his lips as he knew this to be his most impressive pose.

A snickering sound made him look up and he relaxed as he saw the bored look on the sergeant?s face. He lowered his head in shame and noticed the long, relaxed cock dangling softly between the sergeant?s massive quads.

?You didn?t think you?re tiny muscles would turn me on, boy? My perfect muscles look harder relaxed than yours do flexed. You?ll have to do better to get me hard. Let?s make things interesting: you grab both our cocks and beat us off. If you?re hard first, I?ll respect your authority and do whatever you order me. If I?m hard first, you?ll be my servant.?, Sergeant Grove said. He grabbed the captain?s shoulder and positioned next to him, grabbed his commander?s right hand with his huge paw and placed it on the 12 inches that dangles softly between his legs.

Captain Myles? left hand grabbed his own soft cock and he began stroking both dicks. His body rocked back and forth from the effort and he nearly fell.

?I?ll steady you, boy?, Sergeant grove said laughingly as he put his left paw on the captain?s right shoulder, covering half of his chest as he spread his meaty fingers. His right paw groped his meaty own meaty chest playfully.

The captain?s soft cock began hardening as his left hand stroked his shaft vigorously and he smiled at the thought of having a muscular slave. The smile vanished from his face as he felt his right hand being pushed open by the sergeant?s inflating dick.

Captain Myles increased the speed on his own cock, beating it off furiously, and slowed the pace on the sergeant?s cock. His own cock hardened further to its 9 inches, but next to him the sergeant?s dick had already reached its impressive 18 inches. Defeated, the captain lowered his hand.

?I win, boy. You really like feeling my manly cock, don?t you??, Sergeant Grove said boomingly as he looked at the captain?s hand that kept stroking his erect 18 incher. ?Let?s put some more power in.?

Captain Myles was about to release the hard cock as the sergeant?s meaty paw encircled his big hand, tightened it around the meaty shaft and began stroking roughly. Captain Myles? body bounced back and forth by the sergeant?s force. The engorged shaft began throbbing underneath his fingers.

Sergeant Grove closed his eyes as orgasm flooded his body. A thunderous scream echoed down the shower zone as his balls released a first load of cum. The cum blasted from his throbbing 19 incher and sprayed across the tilled wall at the other end of the room. Six more loads followed before he exhaustedly released his cock and sat down on the floor. A soft bump made him look down.

Captain Myles? 235 pound, muscular body slumped against the hard surface of the sergeant?s twelve-pack as he slid down, no longer steadied by the strong paw encircling his big hand. A final dribble slid from his cock as the huge paw stretched across his muscular chest and dug in the sides of his body.

Sergeant Grove effortlessly held up the captain with one hand. ?Seems like I?m the one giving orders from now on, boy. I?ll let you know when I need you again.?, he said as he tossed the captain in the pool of sticky cum on the floor and exited the shower zone.

-------------------------
Marcel?s hypersensitive senses revealed the presence of living beings in the room at the end of the hallway he?d just entered. He shot some webs to the ceiling and swung himself to it. He carefully crawled towards the end of the hallway. As he reached the door of the room, it opened and three scrawny looking soldiers came out. Marcel released the webs and dropped himself on the group of soldiers. His 300 pound body smashed into them, sending them collapsing on the floor.

Panic filled the soldiers? eyes as Marcel began feeding on them. Within 2 minutes he had drained their skinny bodies of all their forces and threw their limb remains on the floor. The three of them contained too little power and energy to further enhance his physique; they only increased his craving for more. He got up and entered another hallway, leading up to the cafeteria. He entered it and scanned the room.

?Marcel!?

A booming voice made Marcel turn around. An insanely broad figure was strutting in his direction from the other side of the cafeteria. Instinctively, he saluted his superior. His stomach growled loudly as he eyed up the muscular physique stretching the uniform of the figure in front of him.

?Seems like you could use some food?, Sergeant Grove said as he heard Marcel?s growling stomach, ?Care to join me for a bite??. Not waiting for a reply, the sergeant strutted by and entered the kitchen behind the cafeteria. He returned with a stuffed plate of food and installed himself at a table.

Marcel stepped up behind the sergeant?s broad back and opened his mouth, ready to drive his fangs in the juicy traps. He quickly closed his mouth as the sergeant turned his head.

?Sit down and eat something?, Sergeant Grove said gesturing at the seat in front of him.

Marcel sat down and took a ham sandwich from the plate, plotting how he would drain the sergeant?s juicy physique.

?You?re hitting the gym more often?, Sergeant Grove said as he noticed Marcel?s improved musculature, ?You look bigger than I was before? Well, let?s say you?re the second best looking guy around here.? He playfully bounced his protruding chest.

Marcel looked at the juicy muscles rolling underneath the stretched shirt. He followed suit, sending striations over the hard surface of his own meaty pecs.

Sergeant Grove grinned and put his right paw on Marcel?s flexing chest. He felt the beefy muscles hardening underneath his thick fingers. He applied some pressure and slightly dug his fingers in the hard surface to illustrate his physical dominance.

Marcel gasped as the thick fingers dug in his hard pecs. He could only imagine the amount of energy he would drain from the sergeant. His dick hardened and its 12 inches smacked against the table. ?I have to return to my post, sir?, he said as he got up.

Sergeant Grove smirked as he noted the big rod snaking against the muscular quad through Marcel?s tight shorts. ?Put on your uniform as well, Marcel?, he said as he continued devouring the pile of food in front of him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
andromediavirgo (June 28th, 2013), atbkv (June 28th, 2013), Braun1 (June 28th, 2013), dickasauras (June 28th, 2013), gbrown5678 (June 29th, 2013), Hanugumo (June 29th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (June 28th, 2013), imfit (June 28th, 2013), jcb60970 (June 28th, 2013), marki (June 28th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (June 28th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 28th, 2013), muscular (June 28th, 2013), Neonando (June 29th, 2013), stringra1970 (June 28th, 2013), superkappa (July 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 28th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 28th, 2013), xenon (July 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:01 AM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
I hope you plan to continue this story... I can't wait for the next chapter!
  #3   Add to Herald's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2013, 10:13 AM

Herald is on a distinguished road
I'm planning to continue this story, but it'll take some time. I have some very busy weeks coming up, so I can't promise when the next part will be up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herald For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (July 12th, 2013), superkappa (July 13th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options