The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
The Source - Part 7

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Epilogue

Part 7

For the next month, I lived and breathed the world of Hard-T. The first effect was, of course, the heightened state of arousal. Even before they began to swell in size, my balls ached and I had to jack off three or four times a day just to think straight. Well, on most days. On the days I ingested the stuff, it was more like five or six.

I did have an outlet for my sexual energy. Darnell had taken an interest in me that seemed to extend beyond the simple attraction attributed to my amped up pheromones. He would come over to my apartment a couple of times a week and really go at me, practically worshiping my increasingly masculine body. I would have asked whether he was still technically seeing Sam, but I thought better of it and decided to just enjoy things as they came to me. There was also the occasional tryst with some of the jacked guys at the gym.

Speaking of my body, the changes were amazing. I estimated that I had put on about ten pounds with my first dose of Hard-T, in addition to the new body hair. Now that I began working out at the Sixth Street gym, that growth went into overdrive! The first week I gained twenty pounds. By the time I entered the second week, my biceps measured 17 inches! This was unreal. I bought a few shirts that fit my new, rugged physique, but kept all the old ones. Around my place, I would wear the too-small clothes and love how my body stretched them out in all the right places.

Speaking of stretching in the right places, my cock was huge! I think I was just under six inches long before my investigation began, and now it is close to seven plump inches!

All over, my body hair has become thicker and coarser, especially in the crevice between my pectorals and the trail running along my cobblestone abs.

The other three weeks are a haze of lifting, sex, and eating. Sure, I worked on my investigation, but I determined the best way to find the source was to imbed myself as deeply into the gym’s culture as possible. Well, that, and the Hard-T lifestyle was incredible!

Nearing a month as a user, I weighed over 260 pounds—over one hundred pounds of muscle more than I started with—and to my delight, grew three inches to reach six feet in height! I was rocking the body of a bodybuilder—surely one of the most manly bodybuilders.

Exactly one month after I first tried Hard-T, I woke up in my bed. My abundant hair on my torso, dark curly, was sticky and matted with a copious amount of cum from the night before—getting myself off had become part of my nightly routine. Well, part of several routines, including my morning one, I recalled as I set to work, grasping my firm dick with my powerful hand. My cock was nearing eleven mind-blowing inches. In a matter of weeks, I would join the foot-long club at the gym. Not many of the guys were in the foot-long club, but then again, I was growing at a rate higher than most of the guys.

After ejaculating precum (more than I used to cum!), my rod was slick and ready to take me over the edge. I felt up my body with both my hands, spending a longer time on my veiny biceps and thick, powerful chest, running my fingers through my dense body hair. Soon, my cock was spewing a fair amount of cum, and it felt wonderful—but I had not reached my climax yet. Returning my right hand to the wide shaft, I used my left hand to grab my balls, which were the size of ripe plums. I squeezed gently with my left hand and ran my right hand up and down slowly, trying to last longer, but it was hard to edge with a penis this sensitive. Within seconds, I came, the cum shooting up like a geyser, and my muscular body was covered in a fresh coat of cum.

Having taken care of that pleasant business, I readied myself for the day. I got dressed in a super tight black V-neck—I had been swimming in it when I bought it a few weeks ago—and absent mindedly toyed with my exposed chest hair. The XL boxerbriefs I bought the other day fit snuggly around my muscled legs, but the waistband sagged in the front from the sheer weight of my enormous package. I was nearly as big soft as I had been hard before. The gym shorts I wore—which had also been too loose when I bought them—cupped my fine ass and rode halfway up my hairy thighs and my cock made the front protrude a couple of noticeable inches.

I held my keycard up to the pad next to the door, which unlocked with a beep. As I strolled down the familiar hallway, my large legs and thick lats giving me a swagger, I breathed in the welcoming scent of my brothers as they put themselves to work, making themselves as big and masculine as possible. I was, truly, one of the guys, having outgrown several of them.

After a sweaty, exhilarating turn benching more than I would have thought humanly possible before, I went to the locker room where I removed my underwear (which was wet with cum leaking from my overfilled balls with every rep), jerked off to maintain my composure, and changed into a fresh pair, aware that they too would be soaking and cum stained by the end of the day.

Next I went to take a breather in the lounge area before I began pumping my triceps. The lounge was a small room with a few round tables and seemed even smaller due to the size of the men inside of it. I gave a quick pat on the ass to Ron, a brown-haired man with a scruffy beard who had to weigh in excess of 300 pounds. He gasped and made a growl ass he cummed a little in his pants, surprised by the sudden arousal of the pat.

“Sorry, buddy,” I said, smiling as I watched the wet spot grow on his sweats.

All around the walls of the lounge were pictures of the members from their old lives. They served as a reminder of how far each of us had progressed, and some of us got horny just from seeing them and comparing the normal looking men to their current, inhumanly proportioned bodies. Surprisingly, a fair number of the pictures contained the arms and partially cropped bodies of girlfriends and wives. Hard-T, I learned, did not turn you gay, but it did make you more open to all sources of sexual stimuli. It just happened that the other men at the gym were the most convenient and willing people to get you off.

Not that romances didn’t form there. Several couples had emerged from the sexual free-for-all. One of them was the insanely large 350 pound man with a muscle gut and comparatively smaller 290 pound man I saw in the locker room my first day there.

The gym had its fair share of fights, as well. That much testosterone created something akin to roid rage, but far worse. I had noticed it in myself whenever someone like a grocery store clerk would annoy me—I would feel my face turning red and it took restraint not to pummel the guy. Usually I just settled for intimidating people with my size. But at the gym, everyone was huge (save for a couple of new guys). Anytime a dispute would happen, it would give way to a physical fight. Watching two burly men go at it was kind of hot, to be honest, and many of the altercations ended with conciliatory sex acts.

Before continuing my workout, I knocked on Mo’s office door.

“Come in,” rumbled his deep voice.

Mo was even larger than when I first met him, having grown two inches and gained almost 50 pounds. He took to the stuff like no one else. Only a few other guys came close to rate of growth he achieved—me being among them.

We exchanged pleasantries and talked about the general affairs of the gym. Then, we began talking about the details of the Hard-T distribution and sales. I had, on account of my incredible progress and respect for the other guys, quickly become part of Mo’s inner circle of men he trusted most. He mentioned that they would be picking up another order of the stuff tonight, and I tried my best to hide my intense interest.

“Do you need anyone else to come and pick it up?” I asked, as plainly as possible.

“Perhaps it’s time you started making yourself useful in that way,” Mo said.

Last edited by Proteus; August 1st, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (July 30th, 2013), anglekindle (July 28th, 2013), atbkv (July 28th, 2013), BGrizzly (July 29th, 2013), bigbearny (July 28th, 2013), Braun1 (July 29th, 2013), bugmenot2 (August 3rd, 2013), Cliff8x (July 30th, 2013), dickasauras (July 30th, 2013), Eliswansigurado (July 29th, 2013), Freaker!! (July 29th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 28th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 28th, 2013), hn6huS (July 29th, 2013), hshunk (July 28th, 2013), idavid (July 28th, 2013), jcb60970 (July 28th, 2013), makurra (July 29th, 2013), manlion (July 30th, 2013), mawkroy (July 28th, 2013), muscular (July 29th, 2013), Neonando (July 29th, 2013), nnnrg (July 30th, 2013), noomnoom (July 29th, 2013), photoguy (July 30th, 2013), Reeza (July 28th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 29th, 2013), scrawn (July 30th, 2013), sexiscriptor (July 29th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (July 28th, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 30th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 28th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 28th, 2013), Wynfrith (July 29th, 2013), xenon (July 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 07:03 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Damn keep it coming.
  #3   Add to smkmuscleboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 10:06 PM

smkmuscleboi is on a distinguished road
Please go on love that story line! Keep up the good work
  #4   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 11:25 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great chapter.
You're fulfilling my hopes for our hero's growth, and my own fantasies.
I hope he grows to rival Mo
  #5   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 12:33 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Excellent story!
  #6   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the feedback, guys! It really motivates me to keep writing.
  #7   Add to wires!wires!'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 03:50 PM

wires!wires! is on a distinguished road
great thread! please write soon!
  #8   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I've really been enjoying this story (pant, pant). Thanks for writing! Can't wait to find out how they bottle it at the source!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options