The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:59 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
The Source - Epilogue

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Epilogue

Epilogue

Cautiously, I walked out into the hallway and looked to see where Darnell went. At the end of the hallway was what used to be an elevator door. The giant, and apparently Darnell, had exited that way. There was no sign of the hoodie guy or the lab coat guy.

I made my way up the stairs where I was confronted by the brute, who was wearing an extremely tight black Underarmor sleeveless shirt.

“What the hell is going on? What did you do?” he asked angrily.

I did not know how to begin to explain what had happened. But I was not in the mood to be beaten to a pulp, so I did the one thing I thought might get me out of the situation: I began massaging his large dick through his tight shorts.

Oh fuck…” he gasped.

When he reached down to grasp it himself, I made a run for it.

Outside the warehouse, an exasperated Ron was waiting.

“What the hell just happened, dude!?” he asked, “Some guy came over and started waving a gun around at me and the big guy who loads the crates! Then I hear a commotion and later something huge burst out of the ground over there!”

“It’s a long story,” I said, “and I only have a moment before the big guy catches up, so start the truck and I’ll explain on the way back.”

I did my best to tell Ron what happened, though I left out the most of the details so he could concentrate on driving. He knew the basics, though, and agreed with me that we needed to talk to Mo immediately. The problem was, when we got back to the gym, Mo was gone.

With the source of Hard-T missing, the gym closed its doors in under a week. Many of the guys migrated to more conventional fitness centers in an effort to keep up their weight, but most avoided each other. Without the sex drive of Hard-T, the mostly straight members found it awkward to be near men they had performed sex acts with, and only one of the couples (the guy with gut and his smaller companion) remained together. Ron does not seem to want much to do with me these days, and when I tried calling his house, a woman answered.

As for the effects of not having Hard-T, it is kind of a downer. Despite continuing to work out, most guys slimmed down significantly or gained fat if they kept eating as much as they had. Most of us do not actually know much about weight training, since it took minimal effort and skill to gain mass on the stuff. Only a few of the professional bodybuilders managed to keep themselves at around 300 pounds.

I am down to 180, myself, but there are some things I got to keep. I am now over six feet tall (a fact that will be difficult to explain to my family when I see them on Thanksgiving) and kept enough muscle to be lean and toned. I even kept a little bit of the hair on my chest and stomach. By far, the part of my body I am most thankful to have kept is my cock. 12 inches is nothing to sneeze at. I may not be constantly horny, leaking cum throughout the day anymore, but I still blow a pretty big load due to my sizable balls. I wear pants that are a bit too big for me to accommodate my significant bulge.

Darnell never paid me more than an advance and the cost of the Hard-T. Going to court over it would prove useless as he is now a missing person. I am not sure I want him to be found, as much as I need the money.

No one knows what happened to Mo. Some say he went overseas. My best guess as to why he allowed me to have such high doses is that he wanted someone he could trust to obey him running the other locations. Three vials, thankfully, was not enough to make much of a dent on my intellect. The brute at the warehouse was supposedly drinking from the vat like it was tap water—and rumor is that he has recovered without it.

The best thing that came out of this whole affair, however, is Sam. After that night, I confronted Sam and asked him what he knew about Darnell’s plan. He told me that he had been after the source since Sam first tried the stuff.

“I wasn’t comfortable with the lengths he was willing to go to, you know?” he told me. “After he tried to follow me to the warehouse one night, I left him for good.”

I confessed to my affair with Darnell, and he took it surprisingly well.

“Mainly,” he said, “I just feel bad for you. You were used by him.”

We saw each other a few times in the days following Mo’s abdication, and eventually we realized that there was something growing between us.

I really like him. He may not weigh 400 pounds anymore, but he is pretty tall and retained his wide shoulders. I feel like I am in a real relationship when I am with him—we have not even had sex yet, but there is a connection unlike anything either of us felt with Darnell. We hold hands often and kiss more than enough.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
atbkv (August 2nd, 2013), BGrizzly (August 2nd, 2013), bigbearny (August 2nd, 2013), Braun1 (August 2nd, 2013), convolution (August 1st, 2013), GTlifter (August 1st, 2013), Hanugumo (August 2nd, 2013), imfit (August 2nd, 2013), jcb60970 (August 3rd, 2013), JeffXeno (August 4th, 2013), michaelv2 (August 1st, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (August 2nd, 2013), nnnrg (August 2nd, 2013), photoguy (August 2nd, 2013), racecar (August 1st, 2013), rododoro3 (August 2nd, 2013), smkmuscleboi (August 1st, 2013), stringra1970 (August 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 2nd, 2013), textline (August 5th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 3rd, 2013), tonybits (August 3rd, 2013), Wynfrith (August 2nd, 2013), xboy (August 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:38 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Excellently weird. Thanks for the story.
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 11:02 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Different, unexpected and touching. Great job man.
  #4   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:21 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Thanks, guys. I had a blast writing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
TKnTexas55 (August 3rd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic