The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:55 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
The Source - Part 10

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Epilogue

Part 10

On the other side of the door was a large room, set up almost like an X-ray room: off to the right was a windowed observation area with computers controlling the various functions of the equipment in the room. To the left were the round ends of two large vats at least ten feet in diameter, extending back who knows how far. But the middle of the room was what made me gasp:

Lying on a padded floor was the largest man I had ever seen. I estimated he was over eight feet tall from head to toe and he was so wide and thick that he made massive Mo seem tiny. Hundreds (if not a thousand!) of pounds of mountainous muscle made up this man. His arms were easily thicker than many people’s entire bodies. His gut was distended from the sheer mass of his cinderblock abdominals, though it did not extend nearly as far as his enormous pecs, which stood in a couple of feet higher than his rib cage, rising and falling like shifting tectonic plates with every breath of the monster. His upper body was so huge that I could not see his head.

Thick, black, curly hair covered every inch of his body, but near the usual areas of body hair, like the chest, abs, forearms, groin, and legs, it was coarse and thick like wires. I could tell from the neat patterns that it had been trimmed, but it was still pretty long.

His legs were gargantuan, each one easily bigger than me. They were spread apart by their bulk, and on them rested the most impressive features of this man. His cock and balls were unlike anything I had ever seen! His testicles rivaled bowling balls in size and his shaft was at least three feet long and extremely thick, even for its length. Hooked up to the penis, engulfing the large head, was a clear tube which led to a flexible length of tubing. This led to a series of pipes that fed into the vat on the left. At a slow, steady rate (which I soon realized was the beast’s heartbeat), thick gobs of cum leaked from the engorged dick’s tip.

This was not the only tube on the gigantic body; there were IV’s coming from the ceiling that embedded themselves in fat veins on each arm, and as I walked around the mass, dumbstruck, I finally saw a thick feeding tube leading from the right vat to the monster’s mouth. He was asleep, I could see, breathing long, slow, breaths like a massive bellows. His features were manly, mature, and brutish—a strong brow, square jaw, high cheekbones, all jutting from the thick muscles on his head.

“This your first time seeing him?” asked a man about the same size of the hoodie guy, who emerged from the observation area in a lab coat. He looked to be of Spanish descent.

“Y-y-yes…” I stammered, overcome by awe and lust (my long cock started to harden along the length of my thigh, and I felt precum squirting out).

“A lot of guys have that reaction to him,” said the hoodie guy, noting the spot on my pants.

“This—this is the source?”

“In the flesh,” said the lab coat guy, “and that’s a considerable amount of flesh, even with all the myostatin we pump into him.”

Suddenly, there was a low rumbling. It took a moment for me to grasp that it was the giant moaning. The veins on his cock, thick as a person’s arm, swelled and muscles all over his body began to contract, bulging and flexing in an amazing display of power.

“What’s happening?” I asked, “Is he waking up?”

“Not quite,” explained the lab coat guy, “Normally, he’s kept under by big game tranquilizers,
he pointed to the IVs, “but every once and while, the sheer pleasure he experiences is so intense that he rouses and climaxes.”

I watched, wide eyed as the moaning and flexing crescendoed. The great cock bulged and began pumping out a spectacular amount of cum. At first it flowed through the tubing easily, but soon there was so much that the tubing swelled and the pipes began to groan.

“Looks like we’re reaching full capacity tonight,” chuckled the hoodie guy, “You’ll be sure to report to Mo that we’re gonna need some more powerful equipment soon?”

I nodded, still speechless from the virile display before me. After a full minute of cumming, the monster finished, tossed himself from side to side, and resumed his drug-induced slumber.

At that moment, I heard the door open behind me. To my shock, it was Darnell, looking sweaty in a fitted polo shirt and dark, stylish jeans. He held a revolver and pointed it at the hoodie guy, then the lab coat guy.

“Alright,” he said, calmly, “the show is over. Time for you to leave.”

“Darnell,” I asked, “what are you—how did—?”

“I followed you part of the way. It was easy, since I tried to follow Sam once before.” He glared at the other two guys in the room, “Are you two going to leave, or what? I do not want to waste my night dealing with you.”

“You—you can’t do this,” said the hoodie guy.

“I don’t know what you think you’re going to do,” said the guy in the lab coat, “but you have no idea what forces you’re tampering with here, whoever you are.”

Darnell fired a shot into the wall next to him.

“Get the fuck out of my way! The next one won’t miss.”

“What’s gotten into you?” I asked.

The two guys were exiting nervously and he now he turned the gun to me. My heart rate would have doubled, were my blood pressure not already off the charts from being so turned on my the sleeping giant.

“You can stay, if you want, Henry. Just don’t interfere—I’ve been working up to this moment from the first time Sam came home to me, flushed from his first hit of Hard-T,” he said as he put one hand on the massive quad of the monster.

“What was your end goal here? Steal the source? Take over the operation?”

“Oh, I don’t care about the distribution. There’s more than enough Hard-T being produced to share,” he gestured to the large vat of semen being collected. “I’m just concerned about my own access.” He ran his hand along the bands of muscle that showed on the behemoth’s leg lustily. “When I learned about how it was controlled, how addictive it was, how there was only limited access for most users, I decided to go straight to the source for myself. Mo has a monopoly on the stuff only because he got in early. Like I said, I don’t care if he keeps selling it, but I’m no chump—I’ll be taking what I need for myself.”

“So what, you’re going to steal the Hard-T?” I said, slightly emboldened by the fact that he held the gun down.

“Better,” he said, approaching the tube suctioned onto the turgid cock, climbing up on top of the monstrous legs, “I’m going to take my dose straight from the source. No middleman for me.”

“Darnell,” I pleaded, “do you know what happens when you have too much at once?”

“I have my projections,” he dismissed me and flipped a valve on the tube, releasing the pressure and allowing the tube to slide off with some effort.

Darnell gently put his hand on the cock, feeling the immense heat and power radiating from it. Before I could say anything else, he was sliding his hand up and down the shaft, and the beast responded by giving a guttural growl. The cock swelled up with blood, engorged and pulsing with his heartbeat and the massive balls swelled and contracted. With barely any stimulation, the monster began to come.

He quickly bent over the head, awaiting the bountiful wonder drug. The beast tensed every rippling muscle and the first spray of cum gushed from the large piss slit. Darnell drank deeply, but could only catch a small portion of it in his mouth—the cock head was nearly as large as his head! As the giant continued jettisoning load after load, Darnell was covered in the stuff. It splashed everywhere: on the mammoth muscles coated in hair and on the floor. Some even landed on my arm.

It was strange, at first burning hot, then the sensation gave way to a euphoric tingling. I was surprised to see it immediately soak into my skin, giving me that high feeling of sexual energy I associated with the stuff. I got a little woozy before an electric sensation shot through my body, making all of my body hair stand on end. I cummed a little before I was able to ground myself and return to the reality of the unbelievable scene unfolding in front of me.

Darnell was greedily lapping up cum everywhere and the monster was still getting off, aided by Darnell’s continued stimulation of the giant sex organ.

Oh fuck this is good,” Darnell shouted, “This is fucking amazing!

He was trembling with pleasure. As some of the stuff on his face began to absorb into his skin, I saw to my surprise, stubble growing on his jaw. His eyes became bloodshot and he started uncontrollably flexing his muscles underneath his soaked clothes. Sweat began beading on his forehead. He got down from the muscular thighs and shot a cocky glance at me.

“OH FUCK,” he yelled, “I need more…

With that, he began fiddling with the tubing until he found an emergency release valve. All of the sudden, gallons of Hard-T that had been stored in the vat began flooding the room. Most of it splattered on him, but after a few tries he successfully aimed the tube directly in his mouth, gulping without taking a break to breath. Even with him consuming all the stuff and absorbing the large amount that covered his body, a large sticky mess was forming on the floor between the large legs.

The monster had finally finished his impossibly long orgasm and returned to his still state, unaware of the maniacal man funneling his seed into his body. As more and more of the stuff entered Darnell, I saw his stomach start to bulge outward from the incredible volume. In a matter of seconds, his chiseled stomach inflated and rounded. As another layer of cum entered his skin, I saw something else; there was definitely more hair covering his forearms.

“FUCK! It feels so FUCKING GOOD!” he shouted after the pressure went down and the cum only trickled out of the tube.

Darnell removed the cum pipe from his face and glared at me. Then he smiled, patting his swollen stomach, and went over to the giant’s head. He removed the feeding tube, which only went partway down the thick throat, and shoved it down his own gullet. His stomach stretched out even farther, but something else was happening; Darnell was growing!

I noticed it first with his clothes. His shirt was pulling tighter and tighter across his chest, stomach, and shoulders. He turned to the side and I saw it stretching along with his widening back. His jeans were also bulging along with his thighs and calves. His head slowly inched up and he screamed in pain; his feet had expanded inside his shoes until the laces burst.

He roared in a deepened voice and even with the feeding tube stuffed down his throat, I could make out, “OH SHIT! OHHH FUCK!” followed by something that sounded a little like, “THIS IS INCREDIBLE!”

As buttons burst on his polo, I saw his stubble growing into scruff, and eventually a full, short beard. Even the hair on his head was getting a little shaggy. He raised his swelling arms, pumping them bigger and bigger with each flex. The sleeves were straining to contain his arms even though they had slid back to the base of his round delts. With a rip, they tore, giving him some breathing room. Caught up in what I can only describe as a joyous rage, he grabbed his shirt and ripped it off with little effort. His pecs pushed forward, free of the confining shirt, covered in new, curly hair.

I saw him bending down, testing the seams on his jeans, which were looking ready to pop, when he cried in agony, reaching for his crotch. A bulge was forming so quickly that his zipper popped open. His fly button followed shortly after as his gut grew, both from the massive amount of cum and nutrition and from the abdominal muscles expanding and fighting for space. His striped designer briefs bulged, soaked with cum, through the now open top of his pants.

His growth accelerated, and with a cry of anguish, he squatted and the sides of his jeans blew out, revealing his cut, powerful, hairy legs. By now he had gained a few inches in height and was nearing my size. His feet tore open his shoes. Only the tattered remains of his shirt hanging like a vest and the extremely stretched briefs remained on him. The briefs, saturated at this point, began leaking and cum started streaming down his thighs.

He screamed something ecstatically. It sounded like, “MORE!”

He lifted his gun, gripping it with a veiny, sinewy forearm and I ducked, but he was not aiming for me. Instead, he swung it around and fired twice at the vat of Hard-T before dropping the gun onto the sticky floor.

A first there was just two small streams of the stuff leaking from the holes, but they rapidly opened and more gushed out. I backed up against the wall as more gallons of cum washed into the room. Darnell took to bathing in it, soaking as much through his exposed skin as possible, grunting in ecstasy and pain as his body underwent changes. Somehow, in his flailing and flexing, he got the feeding tube tangled in the IVs and ripped them out to free himself.

Now his growth shifted into overdrive. He quickly passed 300 pounds and cast aside the remnants of his shirt into the growing pool of cum on the floor. His ass stretched the underwear more and more, while the waistband was pulled down in a V from his gigantic genitals. Threads snapped and he was completely naked, grapefruit-sized balls swelling and 16 inch cock spewing cum like a fountain, which mixed with the Hard-T.

“MMMMMMM!!!” he grunted, voice even deeper as he neared seven feet of masculine muscle.

Darnell’s increasingly hairy pecs ballooned in front of him, pointing nipples the size of bullets to the ground and surely blocking his view of the rest of his body. His lats flared and pushed growing triceps and biceps out at an angle as they sprouted more hair. He stroked his massive member with one hand as it approached twenty inches in length and increased its girth and used the other hand to feel up his unbelievable body as it grew. His gut, quilted with abs, was so distended it looked like he was going to blow any minute. It was quite a sight, and I could not help but come again.

His body kept on growing, larger and larger, until it slowed, pulsed with rope-like veins, and pushed out a few more bristly hairs. His beard had grown to the point that it blended with his body hair. Struggling at first, he pulled the feeding tube out of his mouth.

“AHHH FUCK!” he roared, “I’M OUT OF FOOD.”

He had finally stopped cumming and set to work lapping up every drop of cum on the floor. But without substantial mass to feed him, he was stuck at 7’8” and over 800 pounds of muscle.

I need more…” he said under his breath, eying me up.

A thought occurred to me. Darnell had probably just determined that I was a viable source of meat. He snickered and began running towards me; I had no doubt that he would tear me limb from limb. If I could just get the gun, then…

My thoughts were interrupted by a deep bass rumbling the floor. Darnell stopped and turned to the monster. He was not sleeping any more.

“WHERE THE FUCK AM I?” grunted the lowest voice I have ever heard, shaking the observation windows.

The monster’s abs bunched up like boulders grinding together as he sat up. He took a quick look at both of us, then growled, flexing his giant, hairy pecs. The door opened to my left and I saw the guy in the lab coat peek in. The giant saw him and became enraged, pounding his fists into the floor with such force that the padding he was on ripped open and the concrete underneath cracked.

He got to his feet, crouched forward like a runner, and sprinted directly at the door. The door and a whole section of the wall exploded out as the behemoth crashed through. I saw the two guys running out in the hallway, and the monster chased them. He was so thick he seemed to fill up the entire hallway. He went out of sight and I heard another load crash, this one sounding like metal being crushed and twisted.

Darnell was even more dumbstruck than I, and I raced to the gun. It was covered in cum that tingled as it absorbed into my skin, but it was still a gun. I pointed it at Darnell. He turned around and smiled dismissively. Then he dashed out of the room, following the giant’s path of destruction.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (August 2nd, 2013), 0mgj00h4x (August 2nd, 2013), atbkv (August 2nd, 2013), BB501s (August 15th, 2013), BGrizzly (August 2nd, 2013), bigbearny (August 2nd, 2013), dickasauras (August 2nd, 2013), Frankly (August 2nd, 2013), Freaker!! (August 4th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (August 2nd, 2013), jcb60970 (August 3rd, 2013), JKT (August 5th, 2013), makurra (August 5th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (August 2nd, 2013), muscle405 (August 3rd, 2013), MuscleChgo (August 4th, 2013), Neonando (August 2nd, 2013), nonemalessnone (August 9th, 2013), racecar (August 1st, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 2nd, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 2nd, 2013), Wynfrith (August 2nd, 2013), xboy (August 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:17 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks,
That was awesome :0
  #3   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:19 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
You're very welcome!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post