The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
The Source - Part 9

Well, folks, here we are at the penultimate chapter:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Epilogue

Part 9

Chances were low that the warehouse was just a distribution center; Hard-T had only been showing up on police reports in the city and the surrounding area. It was local and it was relatively new. However, there were plans to expand to other locations in the near future, once Mo found someone he could trust to run another gym (word was, I was one of the candidates). Whatever—or whoever—the source was, I was close.

The night I was to make my second delivery, I spent some time with Darnell in my apartment. He ran his hands all over my bulky, hairy body. At 292 pounds and 6’ 1” tall, I was bigger than most bodybuilders!

“You’re going to get the shipment tonight, then?” he asked, taking a break from playing with my nipples.

“Yes. I’m going to try and poke around the place this time.”

“That’s excellent! I knew I could count on you to find the source when I hired you—you have a very good reputation for following through things, and you’re commitment, well…”

He grabbed the slabs of muscle bulging on my chest and squeezed them, hardly making a dent in the solid, striated masses.

“It’s taken a while,” I said, “but I think I may be close to closing this case.”

At this he kissed me, which was a rare thing for Darnell. He was usually preoccupied with my twelve inch cock. We played around in bed for an hour or so, me admiring his tight athletic musculature while he worshiped my size. He must have been feeling particularly romantic this evening, because he even let me wrap my hand around his. It was strange, feeling the size difference, considering that when we first met, his hands were slightly larger than mine. Now, my meaty hand engulfed his.

Afterwards, while I drove to the gym, I found myself feeling down. There was a stirring inside me. I had a great amount of affection for Darnell, and he certainly seemed to like me, but clearly the relationship was lacking if the little things like kissing and holding hands were rare occurrences. I put it behind my mind when I arrived, however; I had a job to do.

Duffle bag of cash in the back, Ron and I set off in the green truck. Our conversation mostly concerned the gym, and eventually we talked about our gains.

“Yeah,” I said, “Mo tells me that my cock has grown faster than anyone else’s. At this rate—”

“—cut it, dude. I’m trying to drive here,” Ron said, feeling himself get aroused. “You know how I get when I come.”

Not only did Ron come easily, but he was distracted from everything else when he had an orgasm. Obviously this was not ideal with him stuffed behind the wheel.

“But, yeah,” I continued, changing the subject slightly, “I’m surprised Mo’s not taking three vials a week like me. He’d probably grow just as fast as—”

“—goddammit, dude, dial it back. I’m boning up…”

Ron was so turned on by the actual growth process that just talking about it was too much for him, apparently. I stopped and we continued the drive, listening to the radio. Other than another car driving behind us part of the way, we had the road to ourselves, as it had been the week before.

We arrived at the industrial park and got out of the vehicle. I knew they would be expecting two of us, but I had a plan to lose Ron quickly. We knocked and were greeted by the same guy, his hoodie a little tighter than last week.

After we showed him the money, I asked, “Can I step in for a minute? Mo wanted me to check up and report back about the operation.”

The guy thought about it and Ron looked at me, confused.

“What are you talking—?”

I cut him off with by reaching for his groin. I grabbed his hefty package through stretched sweatpants and instantly felt a release of cum.

Ohhh shit, dude,” he said, shivering with pleasure.

He gasped a few times, then crouched down and began massaging his junk himself, caught up in the ecstasy.

“Your friend okay?” hoodie guy asked.

“Yeah, yeah… he just has these episodes sometimes because of the stuff. You know how it is, everyone reacts differently. Can I come in?”

“If that’s what Mo wants. Just tell him next time that he should come by himself.”

A wave of relief passed through me. That was easy enough. Now I just had to weasel my way a little further to the source. We entered the dark warehouse, leaving Ron stroking himself on the ground. I felt a little bad, but he seemed to be enjoying himself, even if he was temporarily incapacitated.

Inside, my eyes adjusted. There was some sort of large machinery standing still and unused, like dinosaur bones set up in a museum. Hoodie guy lead me past a stack of crates, where the brute was waiting.

“I’m taking this one downstairs to check things out, okay?” he said.

The massive man nodded silently.

“We’ll be back soon—then you can load up the stuff.”

At the far corner of the warehouse was a raised concrete platform with a trapdoor. The guy opened it, and I shielded my eyes for a second—bright white light spilled from a stairwell. We descended and entered a hallway with white walls and light gray doors. It looked like the inside of a medical facility, almost.

“Can I ask, what’s up with that guy?” I said.

The guy shook his head: “Billy had too much of the stuff at once. It dulls you, you see. That much testosterone—it takes over you. That’s why Mo’s so careful about his own dosage—he’s only so big because he was taking the stuff from the beginning.”

I felt a chill. Was I at risk because of how much of the stuff I was taking? I had just assumed all the side effects were positive, based on how everyone else reacted to it. How could I possibly wean myself down, though? And why was Mo okay with me taking that much? I had felt a real bond between us—that I was more than just another user looking to score to him.

We stopped at a door. Behind it, I heard the hum of machines—pumps, it sounded like. The guy opened the door.

What I saw made me gasp.

Last edited by Proteus; August 1st, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (July 30th, 2013), Aronymous (July 31st, 2013), atbkv (August 2nd, 2013), BGrizzly (July 31st, 2013), bigbearny (July 31st, 2013), Eliswansigurado (July 31st, 2013), GTlifter (July 31st, 2013), Hanugumo (July 31st, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (July 31st, 2013), hshunk (July 31st, 2013), iets21 (July 31st, 2013), imfit (July 30th, 2013), jcb60970 (July 31st, 2013), makurra (July 31st, 2013), mawkroy (July 30th, 2013), mf81 (July 31st, 2013), michaelv2 (July 30th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (July 31st, 2013), msclpatrol (July 31st, 2013), muscular (July 31st, 2013), Neonando (July 31st, 2013), nnnrg (July 31st, 2013), photoguy (July 31st, 2013), Reeza (July 30th, 2013), rocketdog (August 2nd, 2013), rododoro3 (July 31st, 2013), scrawn (July 31st, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 31st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 31st, 2013), Vortex010105 (August 1st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 31st, 2013), Wynfrith (July 31st, 2013), xenon (July 31st, 2013), xxxtylerroberts (July 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 12:43 AM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
grrrrrrrr!!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TKnTexas55 For This Useful Post:
Eliswansigurado (July 31st, 2013), Hanugumo (July 31st, 2013)
  #3   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 08:00 AM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Great read!
I like the build-up ... entertaining and hot
  #4   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 09:55 AM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Thanks, guys. I'm getting ready to work on the final chapter now.
  #5   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 10:16 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
You have mapped this whole story out so well. I have so many questions with only one chapter left. What is the deal between Sam and Darnell? Sam is huge but Darnell is going for the main character right now. Did Sam leave him for unannounced reasons? What is the source? Why does Mo have the main character taking so much? He's very trusting of the main character but is this for hidden reasons? Will the main character outgrow Mo? What does Darnell want with the Source, to be the main distributor, a cop in hiding or to grow himself or to grow others?

Arrrrggghhhh thanks for the headaches. lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
Proteus (July 31st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 31st, 2013), Vortex010105 (August 1st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options