The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Bulking 2 - Brainstorming

Okay, so I'm brainstorming the plot of the sequel to Bulking (the first story I ever posted).

So far I have some vague ideas about the supplement company experimenting on Alex, but that's about it.

At the risk of seeming lazy, does anyone have any suggestions for a direction they would like to see the story go?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
garrix (August 11th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:32 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Super excited by this! Bulking is a great story.

I'd like to see Steve come back in some way, but of course even bigger... he has given up on being mad at being tricked into growing huge, and is now obsessed with being bigger...and perhaps on taking revenge on Steve.

I think there are a lot of possibilities with the second roommate. He should be a guy who is already big, maybe a linebacker or lineman on the football team, and who WANTS to grow...so Steve helps him and they have a GROWING relationship, hehe. He gets even more obsessed with growing huge. Maybe him and Alex fight.

It would also be hot if Steve grew, maybe from Alex or roommate #2's cum, hehe.
  #3   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:09 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad View Post
Super excited by this! Bulking is a great story.

I'd like to see Steve come back in some way, but of course even bigger... he has given up on being mad at being tricked into growing huge, and is now obsessed with being bigger...and perhaps on taking revenge on Steve.

I think there are a lot of possibilities with the second roommate. He should be a guy who is already big, maybe a linebacker or lineman on the football team, and who WANTS to grow...so Steve helps him and they have a GROWING relationship, hehe. He gets even more obsessed with growing huge. Maybe him and Alex fight.

It would also be hot if Steve grew, maybe from Alex or roommate #2's cum, hehe.
Expect for his name being Alex I agree with everything here and to know you're working on the sequel will have me working extra hard in the gym. One of my absolute favorite stories on here, I want to see Alex return and definitely want the main character to grow some more maybe he grows to where Alex was and Alex comes back because he wants to grow but needs his former roomie's help because he doesn't where he got the supplements from and wants to continue growing.
  #4   Add to Musclemasster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2013, 05:53 AM

Musclemasster is on a distinguished road
This was a great story, good job on describing Alex's ever increasing mass and how it changed his body; arms sticking out, rolling quads... All hot :-) Also loved how even though he resented getting huge, he got addicted to his size and wanted more, driven by sexual pleasure.

This is where I think you should pick it up. As you've already done 1 series, think you should time shift now, maybe to after college. Steve has a well paid job, but Alex is broke paying for supps and food to keep his body going. He returns to Steve reluctantly as he knows he is the only one who understands what he wants. Steve uses his new position of power to grow Alex more. Your descriptions are way hot, but add in some more dialogue please :-) Also descriptions of Alex in normal situations - airplanes, restaurants etc - all good. Tightly clothed, even better.

Also you mentioned Alex wasn't the brightest early on, but never really picked that up. Huge dumb brutes obsessed with their size are hot. You could play on that. But maybe Alex still holds resentment. If you're gonna grow Steve, well it has to be forced. He would have done it to himself if he had wanted. There's an interesting relationship between the two where each needs the other for different reasons.

Hope you continue it regardless, you have the whole beefing up thing down well.

MM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Okay, so I'm brainstorming the plot of the sequel to Bulking (the first story I ever posted).

So far I have some vague ideas about the supplement company experimenting on Alex, but that's about it.

At the risk of seeming lazy, does anyone have any suggestions for a direction they would like to see the story go?
  #5   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Muscle Morpher

Alex needing Steve if he wants to grow any bigger is definitely something I've been thinking about--it's a good way to force them to confront each other.

I see that you guys want to Steve to grow. I think once he tries the supplement for himself, he'll find it hard to stop using it.

Thanks for the input, guys!
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2013, 07:31 PM
In Serious Mode

No problem yeah I feel like if you make the new roommate anything other than an observer and sexual participant it may get off track. But if Steve grows and not soon after Alex shows back up he has to come to terms with his sexuality and his need for growth being attached to that.
  #7   Add to Musclemasster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2013, 09:01 AM

Musclemasster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Alex needing Steve if he wants to grow any bigger is definitely something I've been thinking about--it's a good way to force them to confront each other.

I see that you guys want to Steve to grow. I think once he tries the supplement for himself, he'll find it hard to stop using it.

Thanks for the input, guys!
Actually prefer Steve not growing. He would have done it by now. The contrast is hot, and the control by Steve hotter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Musclemasster For This Useful Post:
Dario (November 24th, 2013), Lucas88 (August 13th, 2013)
  #8   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Muscle Morpher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musclemasster View Post
Actually prefer Steve not growing. He would have done it by now. The contrast is hot, and the control by Steve hotter.
Hmmm... That's a good point.
  #9   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM
In Serious Mode

I agree both paths would be interesting. Whatever you write I will read man.
The Following User Says Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
garrix (August 11th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options