The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to KyleMassive's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM

KyleMassive is on a distinguished road
Full body absorption

Just curious if anyone would like for a written full body absorption muscle growth story. I guess you could saw its closely related to vore if you don't know what I mean. Basically, one person absorbs another into their own body and uses them for growth. I'm not really willing to do or publish one if people aren't up for it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Itmight work but it might also be better on coiledfist or metabnods

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
It'd be different, but I'm sure that would tickle someone's kinks. A similar story did well like that. Somewhat.
  #4   Add to KyleMassive's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2013, 11:32 PM

Why would it be better on coiledfist? Do people hate death/merging here? I don't want a storm of hate rain down on me.
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleMassive View Post
Why would it be better on coiledfist? Do people hate death/merging here? I don't want a storm of hate rain down on me.
Haters gonna hate. Write what you want.

Coiled Fist is home to more of the gruesome stories where there's brutality and an ending that's not ideally happy overall. That's not to say all stories there are like this, but Coiled Fist is most certainly the place to go for that. Metabods is more for short stories focuses on muscle growth of all kinds, and other fetishy stuff like multi-limbs, cock growth, or whatever fetishy thing dealing with the muscly male form that you can come up with. This site is for stories that center around muscle growth, but is in a forum, so it's easier to access, read, and edit.

In my opinion, you should just release the story on both sites. You'll have way more control over it here on this site. If people cry about it, you won't get banned or anything. You will most likely have some very thankful people too. Like I said, haters gonna hate. Write what you want. If you see a post you do not agree with, ignore it. Treat it like you treat any response on the Internet.

Seriously. Don't let your jimmies get rustled because people might not like it. Write for fun. Write what you want. (dunno how many more times I gotta say it)

~~~

But yes, death is not always nice thing here. People even get fussy sometimes even if it's muscle theft and the victim was a nice guy, or hell, even a jerk who wasn't too bad. Reading about someone's death in a story that's otherwise supposed to be erotic or easy going to read sometimes sours one's mood. Can you blame them?

I'm both a reader and a writer here. So from a reader's standpoint I personally dislike death unless it makes sense in a karmic or universal justice kind of way. If the main character is a bad guy turned good or just a good guy, it leaves an awful after-feeling when the story's over. It automatically sours a good portion of the story for me. Albeit, I'd never bash a writer for it. Some writers have it to just have it in hopes of making their story different. But death is a flat plot point, it's nothing without having the proper execution. Pun intended.

From a writer's standpoint, in regards to the kind of stories we write here. . . Well, it seems we follow Disney's rule of "only villains die or suffer a fate worse than death." Death is otherwise very rare. Sometimes it's a Romeo and Juliet deal where one dies because their true love is also dead. I personally like the idea of FEIGNING death (for main/likable characters), only to have the dead character come back later down the line. It offers a plot twist and lets the reader know that the character isn't actually dead for good - which basically erases the sourness of a possibly likable character's death. I try to think about a story in a long run instead of a part-to-part basis. Since if I do it in a part-to-part basis, I usually write myself into a boring/generic corner.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
KyleMassive (August 30th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Machiavellian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 06:36 AM

Machiavellian is on a distinguished road
Do it

I would be glad to see a story like that. Or anything which changes up the norm really. Frankly, there aren't many new ideas which pop up on this forum, and I wouldn't mind seeing someone try out a new idea.

If you want to avoid the bleak "death genre," you could always make the merge not permanent, or make both minds conscious in the same body. I don't know... give something a shot.

Last edited by Machiavellian; September 15th, 2013 at 05:07 PM.
  #7   Add to KyleMassive's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2013, 07:04 AM

Thank you all for the positive feedback. The death concept is a bit tricky and I sometimes prefer for loop holes around it. I'm fairly new here so I'm going to try posting it here and consider coiledfist. I notice coiledfist is a macro site so I might again run the risk of getting someone in a knot but you know, who cares? If someone doesn't like it they don't have to read it. Thank you again and I hope to have it ready for posting in November at latest. ((Such a long due date.))
  #8   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 08:50 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Why so serious???

Personally, I think a total absorption plotline would be utterly hot; unique at the very least.

If you want to know how the forum feels about snuff/death per se, here ya go.

But this isn't that. Honestly death didn't occur to me as a theme until y'all mentioned it. Everyone's mind is different, but I believe this will come down to style. Just as cartoonish muscles look best in a cartoonish style, stories with completely impossible growth dynamics should not approach the subject too literally. You don't have to (and never should) write about every factor in a story (e.g, every characters thoughts, feelings, reactions, etc.). This is true of all fiction but especially true of fantasy erotica I think.

The rules in erotica (especially fetish erotica) are different. In erotica, I think plot elements and acts symbolize attitudes and evoke feelings. In real life a person growing to 10 ft. would not be very practical. And I doubt there's any person that would truly enjoy some of the brutality written on coiledfist. Same applies to hypnosis, transformations, and even the more tawdry things imaginable.
In everyone's defense, I think these stories are about symbols: Constructing certain moments to convey exaggerated personalities or characters; its about representing the essencesof things that turn us on. For instance, the way I see it, this 'total absorption' you mention alludes to something between total intimacy and total domination (closer to the latter, but who's counting?). It conveys some sort of superhuman level of insatiability, a very common element in many growth fantasies....
  #9   Add to Anifanatic10's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2013, 10:45 PM

Anifanatic10 is on a distinguished road
This story came to mind.
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19588
  #10   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
Hmm... I think there was a story about someone swallowing guys whole to convert them into muscle, but I can't recall anyone absorbing anyone else.

The idea has some merit, but I had an idea... what if, instead of one person absorbing the other, the two merged into a new person... and then that person merged with another to make a new person, and so forth and so on. Each transformation could feature bigger muscles, but also a personality, skills, talents, and perspective that came from an increasing number of people, making them all live on in a sense, rather than being "raped" for their muscle mass and drained of their very existence.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahrazad2 For This Useful Post:
Machiavellian (September 3rd, 2013)
  #11   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 01:21 PM

@ Shahrazad

I recall there being a story where there was some super powered amulet that some nerd was trying to use (and for some reason didn't), so his bullies got a hold of it and used it themselves. They then pumped the nerd full of "their stuff" which acted like acid and turned the guy into a puddle of dark goo from the inside out. Then they absorbed the goo to become bigger/stronger/more powerful. I THINK that counts as absorption. And obviously the guy died after being raped and turned into goo.

But you're right, there aren't many stories about absorbing. Probably because like you said it's basically reading about people who are "raped for their muscle mass and drained of their very existence." Even if the two personas merge and become something entirely new, you're still killing their original personalities or personas. However, if there was an undo-button sort of plot point that set things back to normal (or maybe duplicated the body and split the original personas between the two bodies), then it'd be like it never happened. If the two bodies merge into something way better and get to "share" it, then they are both alive but there's obviously a conflict. It's not as sad as the personas just disappearing or creating someone entirely new. Bob merges with Bart and they become a SINGLE new entity called Ben. Ben is someone new, Bob and Bart are technically dead since the original parts aren't separated somehow.

You gotta remember, it's very easy to read into things. The author might not intend it, but there's a reason why there'a tropes like "X thinks of everything." They anticipate the way their creation might be interpreted and nip it right in the bud. Kind of like the nice of way of saying "no you idiots, that's not what happens at all because this is what actually happened. Right there. In front of yo' face. CHECK IT, NERDS!"

Just the act of merging or changing personalities/personas has several possibilities. Some ways are sad. Some ways are happy. Some ways could be considered a fate worse than death or a nightmare come true. Some ways could be what the character wanted. Then from there it can lead to bad things even if the character desired for the change at first. Or it could lead to something good even if the character didn't want it. OR! Vice versa.

Thinking about all the points necessary is actually easy once you get the hang of it. Or worse comes to worse, you can always contact a ridiculously analytical person (LIKE MOI) to help point out all the ways one plot point can influence the way the readers might feel about something.

TL;DR
Gotta think it through. Like. All of it. And the best part is, writing that extra blurb of detail is definitive, easy, and adds more depth to the story. So why would anyone skip it? Unless the point is to leave it vague for future parts of the story or to make a cliff hanger or sorts. You gotta leave some mystery in there, but if it's about a character's "well-being" in any way, it'd be nice to sneak in a hint or two SOMEWHERE in the story or the next part(s).
  #12   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Metabods has a category called Merging so I think it would be a good place to try.
  #13   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:16 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Yeah, there was a story that started out really hot but then turned into a crazed muscle guy with cock-vore syndrome (devouring someone WITH YOUR PENIS! Vagina dentata ain't just for women any more!!)
  #14   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Yeah, there was a story that started out really hot but then turned into a crazed muscle guy with cock-vore syndrome (devouring someone WITH YOUR PENIS! Vagina dentata ain't just for women any more!!)
Actuallythat story is here- It's "The Growth.' (Not to mention the ones where the characters swallow their environment .) And yes go for it if you want. Not everyone may enjoy it, but don't let us keep you from writing what you wish> heck, it sounds like it might actually be cool! Hmm maybe the guy absorbs his bullies as a form of revenge?

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
The Following User Says Thank You to Ogun For This Useful Post:
ydt81 (September 4th, 2013)
  #15   Add to an0n12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Mobility is for wimps.

an0n12 is on a distinguished road
I suppose it all depends on how it is done. I mean personally muscle drain for me while admittedly can be hot I find depressing since I myself am trying to grow, imagining someone stealing it all from me or some one I could relate to is a downer. Some absorbation stories I have read though do it in different ways like two people merging and the cock vore story they talking about for instance.
  #16   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2013, 10:09 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Yea I say Ogun's on the right track with the bullies idea.
1) Because I think plural absorption would make it a less serious occurrence so that the focus is on the main character and his 'appetite' for growing.
2) if people are still squeamish about the absorption, they might feel less do if those invoked were bullies. If the absorbed characters are to have a background story of any sort I'd strongly recommend some variation of the bully/jerk route. Unless its some kind of romantic 'I (literally) want you in me' absorption....

And by the way? Are there any other examples of stories that already contain this theme? Sounds good to me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options