The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: Do you like Alister and Duke's story? 1-No, I don't like it at all, 5-yes,very much
1 2 8.33%
2 2 8.33%
3 1 4.17%
4 11 45.83%
5 8 33.33%
Voters: 24. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2013, 07:07 PM

5razor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 5razor Send a message via Skype™ to 5razor
Rex: Tea Time with the Dog

part 3:http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68397

The votes are in -with readers voting for the Dogs doubling the amount of those who want to see the end. Thank you all so much for voting. Here's Rex and Alister's story.

Countdown to Duke?s birthday: 4 days remaining

It?s 9.am, Monday. Class won?t start until 12 p.m. My head is throbbing; this is the mother of all hangovers. Every motion, every sound is like a hit in the head over and over again. While I sit on my bed I look down and see 5 empty bottles of vodka. Shit, did I really drink all that?

I let out a long tired groan as I drag myself into the bathroom. Thank goodness, Genesis built the bathrooms on the top floor for the houses on the right side. As I approach the sink I grab hold of the bowl, my body isn?t responding so well from the aftereffects of my booze fest. I shake my head from side to side, telling myself to focus. I look at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I'm a 6 foot tall half human half German Shepard hybrid. A test subject created by Genesis. Technically, when the scientists created me and my partner Alister, they had broken all know ethical laws of science. At least, they were kind enough to give me an attractive build.

My pecs are still as meaty as ever and I prefer them that way, it makes my hugs super effective. I flex my 25-inch biceps, the muscles in my arms bulge out complimenting my protruded belly. Despite having a furry body, my fur doesn?t hide my huge size. I?m very satisfied with how I look, though Alister has been making fun of my expanding waste line. I used to be a lean muscular furry but since Alister started working; I?ve found myself eating more than I used to. There?s still traces of my former 6-pack but the lower I go the rounder my belly gets.

I turn the pipes and wash my face with the cold water. My face- the most obvious feature that sets me apart from all the other human beings, a pair of floppy dog ears, a snout with a constantly wet button nose. Some say I?m cute, others say I?m the spawn of the devil.

There, there Duke this is the face that you?re born with, it doesn?t matter what others think. I pick up a toothbrush, apply a little toothpaste and begin to work on my oral hygiene. My rhythmic brushing dulls my senses and I?m lost in thought again. I wonder if I should dye my fur. I hear the guys at Genesis labs have been developing something that could give me a nice grey and white coat- just like Alister?s.

No, he wouldn?t like it. Every time I mention something about changing myself he?ll nag my head off. He?ll say, ?You stupid mutt. Be proud of who you are. You are the perfect union of man and beast. If anyone tells you otherwise, that you lack value, stand up to them. And that goes double for yourself. ?I guess it?s not that bad, like a German Shepard the fur on my back is brown; my front is dirt yellow with a nice patch of brown in between my pecs.

Alright, now comes the hardest part of my day, putting on underwear. I slip off the speedo I?m wearing and grab a fresh pair from the hamper. The tough part about underwear is getting my tail to fit through the back hole. It?s a pain the ass to keep readjusting myself. I jiggle my ass in front of the mirror while guiding my tail to the tail-hole. This would be a lot easier if I could keep my tail from wagging so much, I swear it?s like it has a mind of its own. As I struggle to control my hyperactive tail, I accidentally slip a finger in between my butt cheeks. I can?t believe I?m getting an erection from this.

?Oh, come on.? I grab my tail tightly and shove it through the hole- finally.
While I?m putting on my pants I hear a knock at the door. Then I remembered that Duke and Orion were coming over to stay the week. ?Hold on, I?m coming,? I immediately regret saying that too loudly, my head hurts even worse now.

Despite, my throbbing headache I?m pretty excited to have the guys over. My tail wags eagerly as I open the door. I see Duke in all his massiveness with a duffle bag in one hand while shouldering a human body in the other. My tail droops at the sight of the body.

?Yo,? says Duke.

?Yo? Who is that? Is he alright? Fuck. Did you kill a guy?? I know Duke has a temper but why would he kill a guy and why would he bring the body over here??!!!

?It?s Orion, Duke. Calm down. He?s just passed out,? Duke ducks through the door, I move aside and from the back I see Orion unconscious. Even weirder than that, the words ?I LOVE PENIS? is written across his forehead in black marker.

?What did you do to him Duke?? Duke looks at me and says, ?Nothing, we were ruff housing a little bit yesterday night and I decided to play a prank on him this morning. He doesn?t have any classes this week, something about a power failure at Gen Tech. So, he can sleep as long as he wants. Second door to the left right??

?Umm, ya. I?ve placed the mattress on the floor.?

?Cool, I?ll set little Sleeping Beauty down, get changed and we can head to class together,? Duke smiles gingerly at me and walks up the stairs.
I don?t know what Duke?s up to but Orion better watch his back.

Countdown to Duke?s birthday: 3 days remaining

?Mr Richard E. Xenobius a.k.a Rex, your physical results have been less than satisfying. Your weight 3 months ago was 100kg, muscle percentage was 90 percent. Today, you?re mostly fat. Genesis has standards Mr Rex, and you are not fulfilling those standards. What do you have to say for yourself??

I shrug my shoulders and smile goofily at Aron. A slim bald guy, always wearing a black coat over his brown t-shirt and cargo pants- doesn?t look like a scientist at all, but he is. He?s flips through a couple pieces of paper and rubs his goatee like he?s thinking of something.

?I am going to have to put you on a strict training regimen starting today. Don?t worry, about your classes, after I?m done with you, you?ll have all the time in the world to catch up,? Aron says with a smug grin. What an ass.

?No complains? Good. Let?s start with some warm up exercises. 50 star hops. ?
I move to the centre of the room and I hop. I feel like an idiot doing this and it?s not helping that Aron looks like he?s gonna explode from holding in his laughs.

? Dude. Don?t fuckin laugh at me,? I say to him.
He composes himself , looks at me seriously and says,? I?m not laughing at how silly you look doing star hops. I?m laughing because I remembered a joke I heard earlier.?

?You?re lying. You jerk.?

After the star hops, comes the 200 sit ups, on the spot jog, around the room jog, etc.etc. After an hour we move on to weights. The workout is so intense it feels more like Aron wants to kill me than get me back in shape.
By the time the workout ends my memories of what I just did are a blur. My body aches all over, I can?t get up. ?You shouldn?t do that you know. You haven?t finished your cooling down yet,? says Aron.

?Come on, I can?t move anymore. Don?t you have some kind of Genesis cream that can do the cool down for me??

?Actually, I do.Come on, roll onto your front and I?ll apply it for you but only this time ok.? I roll around and Aron sits on top of my belly. ?Ooof, you?re heavy.?

?And you?re a fat ass. I?m applying it now.? I can feel the cool cream all over my hot stomach.

?Ooh yeah, that?s the spot.? this feels so good like rubbing a nice cold glass on the side of your cheek on a hot?s summers day. I can feel my abdominal muscles relaxing.

?So, Aron. I?ve wanted to ask, do you know anything about Alister?s whereabouts? ?

?Alister? Ah, the husky hybrid. I?m afraid that piece of information is- confidential,? Aron moves up and rubs the cream on my left pec.

?Everything is confidential with Genesis. While they?re busy keeping their secrets I?m worried sick about Alister. He said he would be back after a week. It?s been three weeks since then. Why isn?t there any info on him?? I grab hold of Aron and growl at him.

He stares back at me with a cool expression, there?s no fear in his eyes. ?Look, I know you?re worried. Every day he doesn?t call. You know nothing about where he is. You?re so scared of losing the one you love that you turn to eating. You eat and eat to keep yourself calm but when that fails you turn to drinking,? says Aron.

?How?d you know all that?? I ask.

?That?s my secret. Right, I am done. You best return to your home Rex. I?ll see you tomorrow. And here?s some advice, if you haven?t heard anything from Genesis about Alister, then he?s either missing or has been captured by the enemy,? I let go of Aron and he leaves without saying anything else.

It took me a while to pull myself off the floor. Images of Alister being tortured by unknown enemies keep rewinding themselves in my head. Where are you, Alister?

Countdown to Duke?s birthday: 2 days remaining

It?s 3pm. My workout with Aron just finished. It was a very quiet workout; I didn?t have the spirit to complain. I?m too worried about Alister. Why did Genesis separate us? I could be out there with him; at least if anything happens we would have faced it together.

I arrive at the door, how I get here, I wonder. Who cares? I just want to roll up into my bed and go to sleep. Inside, the scent of Jasmine tea fills the living room. Alister?s favourite drink.Could he be back? My heart beats rapidly, I have to see him, . The smell is coming from the kitchen, I run towards the source of the smell; calling out Alister?s name.

Sadly, it?s only Orion in the kitchen. My disappointment is pretty obvious as my ears droop downwards and I put on my saddest puppy dog eyes.
?Rex? Oh, I?m so sorry. I thought it was ok to make some tea. I?m sorry. Please don?t cry.? Orion wipes away the tears forming from my eyes. ?It?s not about the tea Orion.. it?s..it?s Alister. He hasn?t come home,? I can?t hold back the tears .Orion must think I?m pretty pathetic, a grown Genesis warrior crying.

He pats my back and asks me if I want to talk about it.

I nod my head and I follow Orion into the living room. We sit across the coffee table from each other. Orion pours two cups of tea and places one near me. The warm scent of Jasmine feels my nostrils like fresh air. It smells like nostalgia, like love.

?You look terrible. What happened to you?? Orion asks.

I stare up from my cup of tea and say, ?Umm, Genesis started me on an intense workout session, so I?ve been pretty exhausted lately.?

?Don?t change the subject Rex. We need to talk about Alister.?

I chuckle a little,?Straight to the point as always, huh Orion?. Alister?s been gone for three weeks. He told me it was just a reconnaissance mission that he?d be back within a week but? I just don?t know what to do anymore. Aron says that Genesis doesn?t know where he is, and that could mean that he?s been captured by the enemy.?

?Rex.? Aron reaches out and holds my paws. I?m shaking. ?Rex, Alister is going to be alright. He?s the best agent Genesis has, he wouldn?t be captured so easily.?

?We don?t know that. They could have ambushed him or he fell into a trap or someone on his team might have betrayed him,? I sound frantic almost hysterical.

Orion tightens his grip, ?Stop thinking like that. It?s is a dangerous job being a Genesis spy, I know. He risks his life every day. It?s not easy to let the one you love do something so dangerous.?

?I just don?t know if I?m strong enough Orion, what if it does happen, what do I do then??

?I don?t know, because I believe it won?t come to that. Not today,? says Orion, his eyes shine with conviction, he truly believes Alister will be alright.
I?m amazed by how much confidence Orion has in Alister. What does that say of me? I?m his boyfriend,damn it. I take a deep breath and puff out my chest in confidence.

?Thanks Orion, I needed that pep talk.?

Orion smiles and sips his tea. I?m glad I don?t need to face this all alone.

?Oh, I just remembered, you haven?t seen my tattoo,? I remove my shirt and show Orion my back.

?Wow, you tattooed Alister?s name on your back.? Orion moves closer to me and feels my back.

?Yup, Alister has one on his left arm with my name.He gave it to me for my birthday last month. I couldn't stop screaming through the whole procedure."

?Guess that means he?s really serious about this. That is great.? Orion rubs my back in a circular motion with both hands.

?You?re great Rex. Your back is so big and wide. Your fur is so soft, I just..just? hmmm.? Orion wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me tightly.

?You?re so warm Rex; I wish Duke had fur like you.?

?Glad you?re enjoying yourself back there. Oh yeah, Duke didn?t tell me why you were unconscious,? I sound a little more excited than I should be but I really want to know.

Orion lets out a soft sigh and says, ?Well, to cut a long story short, I trapped my brother?s dick in a steel sofa last night. Then, when I woke up this morning the sofa was split in half. There was semen all over the floor. Duke must have freed himself when he blew his load. He was nowhere to be found but when I turned around a huge fist smacked me in the head. Just like that, I have been unconscious till just now.?

? Hahahaaha. Yup that?s Duke for ya. For a big guy he can make himself invisible pretty well. Where is he anyways??

?When I woke up, I heard noises coming from the room across. Maybe he?s in there, doing who knows what. Are you ok with that?? Orion asks.

?Sure. Sure. It?s just a storage room, maybe he?s helping to arrange the clutter in there.?

?I doubt it Rex. I highly doubt it.?

Countdown to Duke?s birthday: 1 day remaining

Yawn. It?s only 8 p.m. but I can?t keep myself awake anymore. My eyelids are getting heavier by the second, I?m not in bed but one night on the couch ain?t so bad. Eventually, I fall into deep sleep.

I must be having a serious case of blue balls because I?m having a very intense wet dream. I see a black figure coming in through the living room window. I can tell from the animal shaped head that it?s Alister. He strips off his Genesis uniform, full body armour that makes him look like a tech ninja. He?s completely nude, dangling under the moonlight is his 8-inch fire hose, a sight to behold even when flaccid.

The moonlight shining through the window illuminates his tall, athletic body. He has three scar lines across his white furry chest, a souvenir from fighting a tiger several months ago.

I watch his chest rise and fall with each breath. He?s looking at me with those wild wolf like eyes.Alister is taller than me by one foot but he's not as muscular as me. At best, he has a swimmer?s body but nwhile I'm lying down,he looks massive.

He approaches me slowly, pulls down my speedos and grabs my 7 ?inch semi. Alister sniffs my cock, he teases me with a lick. I let out a soft moaning sound, I?m completely hard now. This dream is so realistic, I can feel his hot K-9 breath on my dick. Alister?s tongue wraps around my dick and he swallows as much of me as he could. I wheeze a little as a wave of pleasure shoots through my body. I tell him to go pump me faster.The heat of his warm mouth is driving me insane, he?s sucking me like there?s no tomorrow. I grab his husky ears and push him hard on my dick. He gags a little from suddenly taking in my whole cock.

My breath gets heavier and louder. I thrust my hips forward, Alister struggles against the force of impact. He grabs hold of my hands and pushes me away, Alister massages he throat, I probably was too rough on him but it?s ok, this is all just a dream.

?Rex, what were you doing? That hurt,? Alister slaps my dick.

Oh shit. I?m not dreaming it?s the real Alister. I frantically get up to hug him but he blocks me from getting close. I feel a little hurt but I understand that I just forced myself on him. ?Sorry, I thought you were a dream?.

Alister coughs a little. Now that my head is clearer I remember that he?s been missing for quite some time.

?Where have you been? You said you?d be back three weeks ago. I?ve been worried sick about you,? I said.

Alister composes himself and says, ?I was back three weeks ago but I had a more pressing matter to attend to.?

He?s always like this. He acts cold and distant and always puts on a serious face; all his Genesis training has left him with a monotonous face .?Why are you always like that??

?What?? Alister asks.

?Why do you always keep yourself at a distance from me? Is your job really more important than me, that you?d leave me in the dark, never bothering to call or to even send a sign, so that I don?t have to spend so many sleepless nights worrying, that I?ll find your body in the morgue. Why Alister, why??
Silence, that?s his only reply. He doesn?t even look the least bit phased by what I just said.

?I?m sorry Rex. I didn?t know my secrecy hurt you so much. I?m not very good with expressing emotions but I don?t want you to think that I don?t love you. Every time I?m out on a mission I only think about coming back to you.? Alister caresses my face gently.

?That?s why I?ve been away for so long. I wanted to get you something as a sign of my affection.? Alister rummages through his gear and pulls out a square brown box. At the centre in bright gold were the words ?CHOCOLATES?.

?Chocolates?? I ask dumbfounded. He spent three weeks looking for chocolates?

?No, I just used the box to store these,? Alister opens the box and shows me two dog collars. Both of them had round dog tags but appear to be made of different materials. The brown copper tag has my name inscribed on it while the silver coloured tag has Alister?s name. Around the names are little words that I can?t quite make out.

?I was making these for the past three weeks. The first few tries failed, so it took longer than expected. The brown one is yours, ?says Alister.
I pick up the collar and I see that the tiny letters read out ?Forever yours,Alister?

?Mine will say, ?Forever yours, Rex?. I was told that in the human community when two people are certain that they want to be together forever, they get married. And to initiate the ritual they present rings to each other. I figured making rings would be too boring, so I made these collars. What I?m trying to say is, Rex would you ma-?

I tackle Alister onto the floor,I hold onto my collar tightly in my hand and kiss him passionately. ?Yes, Alister, you romantic idiot, yes for every star in the night sky.? Our tongues danced a dance of love as we explored each other like never before. He has given a gift so great and wonderful that I could never say no. I don?t care if the world doesn?t acknowledge our love; I know that it?s true that he loves me and I, him.

Our passionate kiss gives rise to a more powerful desire. I can feel my cock pressing up against his, it feels warm and slippery. Alister pushes me off breaking our kiss. I let out a weak whimper like a sad dog when he doesn?t get the treat he wants.

?Let?s.. do ..each other,? Alister says between pants. I turn around and face his thick dick. We may be half dogs but down there, we?re all man. Just with furry balls. I put my lips on the tip of his dickhead; he?s as thick as ever. I steady myself and take all of him in my mouth, careful not to use my teeth. It?s like putting a whole piece of salami into my mouth in one bite. A little salty fluid fills my mouth I swallow it all in one gulp. A pre-cum appetizer before the main course and I?m starving.

On the other end, Alister is licking my arsehole with his tongue. ? Aaaah,? I scream.

?Mmmm, so ? tight? when did you become a virgin again Rex?? Alister may be a respectful genesis agent but in bed, he?s a monster. ?It?s been three weeks; what did you expect was going to happen.?

?No problem for me. I love a tight ass.? Alister continues to lick my hole. Lubing up my the entrance of my ass with his saliva. Alister?s tongue goes deeper into my hole, at the same time he grabs my balls and fondles them.
I can?t concentrate on Alister?s dick, my body is weakening from all the stimulation. ?I?m close,? I whimper.

?Good. Let me take you all the way.?

I get off of Alister and position myself at the edge of the sofa, my ass up in the air, hungry for his manhood.

?No,the other way around. I want to see your face when I cum inside you,? Alister says in a deep, commanding voice.

I turn around and Alister grabs my legs up, exposing my butthole.Slowly I feel my butthole opening. ?Grrrrr, you gotta loosen up Rex or I?m going to hurt you on entry.?

Even if he says he?s afraid of hurting me that didn?t stop him from pushing in further. It was so hot having he?s whole 8-incher inside of me. I howled all the way until he was completely inside. Alister?s dick is so big it?s already touching my g-spot.

I lose my ability to form words and simply pant like wild dog. ?Brace yourself,? Alister grunts.

I can feel him pulling out his dick, halfway through he slams the whole meat back in. That one thrust sends shockwaves of pain and pleasure- up my ass and to the rest of me.

?Yeahh. Rex, take it like a man. ? Alister repeats his powerful thrusting motions never once slowing down. I clench my butt muscles around his might pole. Alister is close to cumming, I can see it in his face. Alister thrusts my ass faster and harder.

? Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.?

Alister fires his load into me;like a geyser he doesn?t hold back. I can feel his sperms swimming up into my ass . I can?t hold mine in any longer I feel my cock firing stream after stream of hot semen. My entire chest is wet from my own juices. Alister pants heavily and pulls out his cock freeing all of his cum from my ass.

Alister falls onto me, his snout in between my pecs. He licks the my semen covered pecs and kisses me one more time.

That might be the best sex we ever had.

?That was amazing, Duke.? No sooner did those words escape my mouth did I realize that I had just made the worst mistake of my entire life.
Alister just looks at me; he?s too shocked to say anything. I?m screwed.

To be continued?.

This chapter accidentally grew too much. Leave a comment, I love to read comments yaaa.

I forgot my poll. Ok, it's up. Rate the story to determine season 2's future.

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68442

Last edited by 5razor; November 2nd, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
cowboybear (September 23rd, 2013), flamedelft (September 19th, 2013), Hanugumo (September 20th, 2013), JKT (September 18th, 2013), jts (September 19th, 2013), Lukullus (September 18th, 2013), Neonando (September 20th, 2013), nnnrg (September 20th, 2013), Reeza (September 18th, 2013), rogsats (January 22nd, 2014), xenon (September 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I like it!

I've never read a furry story before. Pretty hot!
  #3   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2013, 08:27 PM

thanks this was a first time for me too, just to see ho well do readers respond to these types of characters. Next will be ashort break followed by Duke's birthday
  #4   Add to Uruso's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 11:05 AM

Uruso is on a distinguished road
Oh my god, no he didn't! OOOOOOOOhhh Rex you are balls deep in it now!
  #5   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uruso View Post
Oh my god, no he didn't! OOOOOOOOhhh Rex you are balls deep in it now!
can u imagine something like that happening to you?
  #6   Add to Uruso's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 06:28 PM

Uruso is on a distinguished road
Not really, but I imagine I would be beyond mortified. I imagine Rex wants to pull himself into a tiny little hole outside reality right now.
  #7   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2013, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uruso View Post
Not really, but I imagine I would be beyond mortified. I imagine Rex wants to pull himself into a tiny little hole outside reality right now.
don't we all.
  #8   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2013, 01:13 AM

As a gift to the readers of this chapter here is the picture of Alister and Rex drawn by the artist SilverSketch

http://teroyugi.tumblr.com/image/62978089427

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options