The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

View Poll Results: Who should be Duke muscle rival in season 2?
Alister 13 19.70%
Orion 42 63.64%
New character (human) 11 16.67%
Voters: 66. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2013, 08:30 AM

5razor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 5razor Send a message via Skype™ to 5razor
Orion: Happy Birthday Duke

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=68414

Duke wasn’t in bed last night. Now that I think about it he hasn’t been in bed since we arrived in Rex’s place. Was he spending all his time in the storage room? I zip up the duffle bag used to pack my clothes. Clothes- Duke didn’t pack any clothes for himself. My mind races to think of some kind of possible answer to what Duke’s planning but I just don’t get it.

I have to find him, whatever it is he’s planning can’t be good for me or Rex’s house. I head towards the storage room and I bang on the door as hard as I can.

“Duke. Duke, come out, we need to go home. Duke? Are you in there?”
There’s no reply. He might have left already. I head towards the living room, perhaps Rex knows where he is. “Rex did yo-,” I’m cut in mid-sentence by Rex yelling, “I DON’T KNOW OK. WHY ARE YOU MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF THIS?”

Across from Rex is a grey husky hybrid-Alister. “IT IS A BIG DEAL WHEN YOU YELL OUT SOMEONE ELSE’S NAME DURING SEX,” Alister picks up something from the floor. It looks like a collar.

Alister throws it at Rex; it hits him on the chest. They stare at each other in silence. Alister grabs his things from the floor and leaves through the window. Good thing he has his underwear on.

“Rex.” Rex stops me from coming closer. “I don’t want to talk about this Orion. This is between me and Alister. Do you need anything else? “

“Umm, did Duke come down? We should be going soon,” I say as I play with my hands uncomfortably.

“No. Duke wasn’t down here all night. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some things to take care of,” Rex replies. He walks pass by me and heads to the kitchen, I see he’s holding the collar in his hands. I wonder what happened last night.

I wish I could help Rex but it looks like he needs some time to himself to sort things out. Back up the stairs I go. If Duke didn’t come down that means he’s still inside the storage room.

The door opens this time when I knock on the door. I peek through the side and a wave of musk hits me. The room reeks of sweat and semen. There are shredded pieces of cloth all over the floor; they look like pieces of Duke’s shirt and pants. Gulp, I know I’m walking into something kind of trap- I just know it but I don’t have a choice.

“DD…Duke?” My voice is a little cracked. The room is for storing Rex’s junk but there’s hardly anything inside. There are only three boxes on the right side of the room but no sign of Duke. I step closer to examine the torn clothes. I lift up his cargo pants there’s a strange gaping hole at the crotch area. Oh, no. My brain lights up like Christmas tree lights telling me to get the hell out of there.

Before I could turn around, something huge falls to the ground from the ceiling behind me. I fall flat on my stomach from the shockwave.It feels like a mini earthquake is shaking the whole house or at least the top floor.

The perpetrator was massive; his entire frame blocked the door.His shoulders are now 1 meter wide. Duke’s pecs look bigger and stronger like it could withstand any weapon that hits him. Extending down his shoulders are boulder like biceps, 35 inches wide at least. His 8 pack abs look thicker and angrier, if that makes any sense.

He’s moving closer to me, each step shakes the floor a little. I crawl on all fours towards the back of the room; my legs are all wobbly and cold from seeing Duke’s new size. My back presses against the wall and Duke’s still coming closer. Then I notice the most mind blowing sight, right between his skull crushing thighs is a towering weapon of ass destruction. Just the head of his manhood looks thick enough to leave me hospitalised with a crater where my butthole should be. The orange glow from the light bulb hanging delicately on the ceiling is reflected in the clear blob of pre-cum forming at the tip of Duke’s erection.

He’s right in front of me now, his erection just right in front of my face. It smells of musk and like cheese. I’m expecting the most painful oral rape in the history of mankind instead Duke kneels down in front of me. His thick sausage like fingers reaches out and starts fumbling with my shirt.

“What are you trying to do?” I ask not sure of his intent.

“What’s it look like I’m undressing you,” Duke’s fingers are too big making it difficult for him to unbutton my shirt.

“Why’d you have to wear a button shirt today? Grrr,” Duke’s frowning and is getting more impatient, he’s practically shaking me violently.

“Duke, please don’t shake me so hard,” I plead.

“Aaaah. Fuck it,” Duke rips my shirt in half and tosses the torn remains on the floor. He proceeds to do the same with my pants but I grab hold of his big hands and tell him I’ll do it myself.

It’s a little uncomfortable undressing with Duke staring at me eagerly like a kid outside a candy store. Trying to lighten the mood I ask, “So, what have you been doing for four days.”

“Just been in here cumming and growing,” Duke says without taking his eyes off of me.

“I can tell, this room reeks of you. You do know that this isn’t our house,” I’ve just remove my belt from the first two loops.

“What was I supposed to do? I you haven’t notice I’m a hyper muscled teen with a monster sized libido. Every time I need you to help relieve some tension you come up with a million and one excuses. So, ya I fucked up my best friend’s house and it’s your fault Orion.”

“My fault? I did everything I could to protect you. And if I remember correctly, we shared a very intimate moment in the bathroom.”

“Before you TRAPPED MY DICK IN THE FUCKIN SOFA!!!” Duke yells.

“Alright, I apologize for that, maybe I took it too far with the punishment. However, that doesn’t excuse the fact that you have to learn to control your urges,” I’m almost at the end of my last loop.

“Control. Brother nothing can control this. I’m a monster.” Duke does a massive front lat spread to solidify his point. He is pure strength and muscle; capable of so much and that scares him.

“ Duke, I can help you. You can control the growth. You just need to stop lusting over me.”

“ I can’t. I love you Orion. Please stop keep trying to push me away.”
Duke grabs me and pulls me in for a hug. My face smooches against his sweaty pecs; I can feel his heart pounding rapidly. Duke makes a whimpering sound and I feel him sliding a finger down my back. He tugs at my pants and slowly pulls it down, freeing my 6 inch erection. Duke’s finger forces itself into my hole. I gasp from the sudden penetration; I’m not used to his new size.
Duke pulls me closer to his face and says,” Its ok big bro. I won’t hurt you. Just trust me and try to relax.”

My face is red hot and I can’t stop moaning. I can only whisper into his ear softly,” Don’t break me.”

Duke sets me down on the pile of thorn clothes and removes his finger. “ Remember what I said about your virgin ass, well now it’s time I collect my birthday gift,” Duke sucks on the finger he penetrated me with.
He bends down closer to my naked form, my cock pokes against his abs smearing a little pre on him. Duke sticks out his tongue and licks me down from my chest leaving a trail of saliva all the way to my throbbing erection. A jolt of energy passes me the moment Duke’s tongue touches the tip of my cock.

His tongue circles around my tip sometimes forcing itself into my piss slit, “ Arrgh, Duke just blow me already.”

“ Hehe, what’s wrong? Going to bust your nut from a little foreplay?” Duke smiles menacingly and takes my entire dick with his mouth. “Aaaah…aaah… Duke,” I moan.

The inside of Duke’s mouth is moist and warm I thrust myself into him but he didn’t seem to notice. How deep is his mouth? My mind is overloaded by wave after wave of pleasure. Yet I can’t help but wonder if Duke’s done this before.
I can feel myself approaching my climax at any moment. Duke must know this because he stops sucking me; as he pulls away a string of saliva and semen form on his lips.

A bead of sweat falls from Duke’s forehead onto his engorged dick, ready to release the man juices churning up inside his balls. He grabs hold of me and carries me up above his pole.

“Wait. Wait,” I yell frantically.

“I’ve been waiting for days. Just let me FUCK you already,” Duke growls.
“I know but I need the lotion Aron gave me for my protection. It was in my pocket when you knocked me out.”

"Lotion?” Duke sits me in between his rock hard abs and his cock, he starts rummaging through his ripped clothes. “You mean this?”

He pulls out the lotion bottle but it looks almost empty. “ Wha- what did you do with it?” I ask with a mixture of fear and anger in my voice.

“ I thought it was just regular lotion, so I’ve been using it jack off- But it looks like there’s still some left,” Duke squeezes out what little globs of lotion is left in the tiny bottle. Eventually, he produces just enough for me to survive this fuck.

“Turn around,” Duke commands. I flip to my back and I hang on to his cock for balance. Duke begins to apply the lotion around my ass and inside my hole. It takes almost all my willpower to not cum from his touch.

“Ready,” says Duke.

I hope this works. Duke brings me up to the tip of his dick and pulls me down with full force. His whole 13 incher goes up into me with no resistance. I don’t look or feel any different but Duke’s dick is inside me. Duke starts to roar as he pumps me like a wild animal. “ Arrrggh… Fuuuccccck,” Duke yells out.
I’m near my breaking point as well. Feeling Duke’s massive tool destroying me violently robs me of my ability to speak. I just groan and moan, my dick twitching like crazy.

“Fuck, bro I can’t hold back anymore.” A geyser of semen explodes inside me, it feels like a never ending stream of heat and passion. Duke’s cum starts to drip out of my ass along his cock at the same time I blow my load all over Duke’s face.

I lean towards Duke and lick some of my cum off his cheeks. Duke smiles at me and kisses me again. As, we kiss something strange happens to my body. A rush of power flows through me, my once flabby stomach starts to shrink and a faint outline of a 6 pack forms. My flat chest extends forward and fills out with muscle forming into pecs male underwear models would kill for. Oh God, I’m growing!!

The transformation continues further with my thighs and biceps ballooning out becoming more powerful and veiny. My dick hardens again only this time I cum instantly on Duke’s chest. I can feel my dick getting longer and my balls heavier.

I collapse on Duke as my metamorphosis ends. Duke looks shocked and says, “Orion you just grew from my cum!!”

I breathe heavily, my new body ripples with power and muscle. I look at Duke and say, “Huh…huh..Duke, when we get home- I want you to fuck me and make me fucking HUGE!!”

THE END of season 1.

Did u enjoy season 1? It's been a blast writing for you all for the first time. I plan to do season 2 during my next sem break. Till then have fun with this poll.

Last edited by 5razor; September 23rd, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
Braun1 (January 14th, 2014), chronos (September 25th, 2013), cowboybear (October 6th, 2013), cutlerfan (January 15th, 2014), Dario (January 16th, 2014), Darkbehemoth57 (January 17th, 2014), GTlifter (September 22nd, 2013), Hanugumo (September 23rd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (September 23rd, 2013), hero1000 (September 22nd, 2013), iets21 (September 22nd, 2013), imfit (September 23rd, 2013), jcb60970 (October 17th, 2013), JKT (September 24th, 2013), Kit Werecat (January 21st, 2014), littledude (September 23rd, 2013), Maverick0095875 (September 22nd, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 22nd, 2013), mlbjock (September 22nd, 2013), msman (September 22nd, 2013), muscledupsmoker (October 4th, 2013), Muscle_Knight (October 16th, 2013), Neonando (September 22nd, 2013), nnnrg (September 23rd, 2013), Omiganda (September 22nd, 2013), Reeza (September 22nd, 2013), rocketdog (September 23rd, 2013), rogsats (January 22nd, 2014), sexiscriptor (November 11th, 2013), TheHugeMan (October 6th, 2013), Uruso (September 22nd, 2013), vlad.911 (January 14th, 2014), Vortex010105 (September 22nd, 2013), xenon (September 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Uruso's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:09 PM

Uruso is on a distinguished road
I know this is going to sound weird but come on guys, vote for Allistar. He's got REASON to want to get huge since Rex called out Duke's name during sex. Again this is going to sound weird but think of the plot! =P
The Following User Says Thank You to Uruso For This Useful Post:
TheHugeMan (September 23rd, 2013)
  #3   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:53 PM

gasp you know of my plan
The Following User Says Thank You to 5razor For This Useful Post:
TheHugeMan (September 23rd, 2013)
  #4   Add to TheHugeMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 12:58 PM

TheHugeMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5razor View Post
gasp you know of my plan
Why don't you make an alister version for the correct people, and an Orion version for the plebeian masses?
  #5   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHugeMan View Post
Why don't you make an alister version for the correct people, and an Orion version for the plebeian masses?
Sure, no prob but I'll have to see how many want to read and Alister route. If the numbers are good I'll do it.
TheHugeMan (October 6th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Uruso's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:23 PM

Also, theres nothing that says that Orion can't grow as well, he just won't be "the rival"
  #7   Add to Uruso's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:24 PM

It's like buying one and getting another hot muscle bound guy for free!
  #8   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2013, 10:15 PM

lol, you make it sound like I'm selling 2 muscle guys for the price of one.

No worries i really do want to write the Alister storyline as well. Then when both series comes to an end I'll let you guys choose which one was your favorite for one final epilogue

of course both storylines will be completely different. One is the path to raunchy sex the other to raunchy sex and romance
  #9   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM

just so that everyone knows season 2 will be out in December. Sem break and all
  #10   Add to 5razor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2013, 03:18 AM

hey everybody there's less than a week left before the poll closes

So, to keep you guys interested, here's Greeneear88's drawing of the first scene from the Orion series.

http://greenybenski.tumblr.com/post/...cumming-into-a

Give a big hand to Green for all his hardwork on this great art piece. Follow him on Tumblr to see more of his art
convolution (October 16th, 2013)
  #11   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:45 AM

arcto is on a distinguished road
hey this is a really good story and i'm sure i'm not the only one who would love to see this continued. hopefully you are still here and willing to write this wonderful tale.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options