The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:16 PM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Mad Libs Plot Outline - Choose Someone Else's Adventure

All righty. Now that I've tried an experiment with audience participation, it's time to try refining the process a little. It's a lot of fun, but it was a little difficult to take suggestions which went too far astray from each other, or which would have trampled the narrative. So this is going to be Version 2, which will hopefully get everyone to work together a bit more harmoniously.

This time, instead of asking for people to give an idea for the next section, I'm going to put together a plot outline using suggestions in a format not unlike "Mad Libs", and then write a story around the outline.

Here's how it will work: at the end of this post is a sentence which is incomplete. Some of the incomplete parts give a choice or type specifier, some of them just say "complete this sentence". The exact sentences which get used will depend on what the choices are, since not all possibilities go well together. (For example, if someone decides the main character is a high school student, then there's no point in deciding what they do for a living.)

The first person to send me a PM (click on my name at the top of the post and choose the second option from the menu which pops up) with a completed form of the sentence, obeying the rules, gets their choices made "official". I'll fill in the blanks and then add the next sentence and wait for completion, until I have enough material to write the first half of the story. Some of the sentences may be kept secret so that there's some interest in the plot for everyone. (Heh heh heh...) When I have written the first half, I'll come back and we'll repeat the process to build the conclusion. (The second half will probably have fewer blanks to fill in, because the general form of the resolution will probably be fairly set by then, but who knows?)

The other rules:

1. If you "win" one submission, then you need to wait 24 hours or until someone else "wins" before submitting again.
2. You aren't allowed to start a new sentence in a blank (or cheat by using semicolons to mush a bunch of sentences together, or whatever) (unless your idea is really, really good -- and I get to judge so watch it).
3. The story has to obey the wider forum rules: no underage growth or sex, and there must be male muscle growth.
4. You aren't allowed to go against the earlier answers; if the story is going to be comedic, then you aren't allowed to say that the main character dies.
5. No Mary Sues or D@rk R@vens.
6. You must submit by PM, not by replying to the thread. If you reply to the thread with your submission, then you are permanently disqualified.

Ready? Let's go. The outline:

This is a romantic story, with a humorous and somewhat dramatic tone, in which a group of characters will undergo muscle growth. The lead character is gay and 28 years old, and is interested in archeology. In fact, he helped locate an ancient burial chamber in Egypt. In between expeditions, he holds down a job as professor of History at MIT, where his best friend also works as a professor of Architecture. Unbeknownst to either of them, our hero is just about to begin feeling the effects of the ancient spell text he finally translated from his most recent expedition.

At about this time, our hero has finally worked up the courage to approach his unrequited crush, who is a park ranger -- quite aside from everything else, he just can't resist the man's lantern jaw and cleft chin. He makes his first approach in the national park at a Paleo-Indian burial site. Much to his consternation, his crush greets him warmly at first, but makes an excuse to end the conversation and leaves abruptly. And so our hero plans to go to his best friend's office for advice.

Plot Twist #1*: Unbeknownst to our hero, his best friend... (This plot twist has been set, but will be kept secret).

Plot Twist #2*: Once our hero realizes that he is under a spell, he does his best to limit its effects. He notices that the spell is also effecting other people as well -- after reviewing what all the others have in common, he comes to realize that the spell spreads to anyone he [COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE**]. To his horror, he realizes that he just spread the spell to a(n) [PERSON], as well as to his [PERSON] and the [PERSON]. He realizes that he needs to tell them all immediately, but [COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE].

*Note: There will be four "plot twist" parts, and none of them will be revealed to the forum at large before the story is written.

**Sorry, the spell can't be spread by sex. It has to be something else which he could do innocently to someone else in passing.

Last edited by tekuno; December 18th, 2013 at 10:07 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
MuscleAsh (December 15th, 2013), Reeza (December 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MuscleAsh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:19 PM

MuscleAsh is on a distinguished road
(ignore this. I forgot to read something.)
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:32 PM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleAsh View Post
(ignore this. I forgot to read something.)
If this is what I think it was, you're very lucky I went off and had a snack after posting and didn't check the thread until after you had edited it out.
  #4   Add to MuscleAsh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:37 PM

MuscleAsh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
If this is what I think it was, you're very lucky I went off and had a snack after posting and didn't check the thread until after you had edited it out.
>_> I'm a good boy. I just was so damn excited I tripped, more or less.
  #5   Add to steverfpr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 07:28 AM

steverfpr is on a distinguished road
There is so much information available on muscle building and diet nutrition it is becoming confusing. The fact is that most everyone is making things up or talking about what has or is working for them at the moment. The majority of individuals have a hard time relating to or implementing what they learn. The truth is that many of the supplements available do not work and many so called experts including Doctors are lying to us just to keep us paying them. The ultimate fact is that unless you have the same genetic make up as that "hunk" or "brick house" you will never see the same results. On my website is a FREE video that will reveal the TRUE SECRET to solve your issues. Check it out for yourself at: http://fatlossdietreport.com
  #6   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:59 PM

arcto is on a distinguished road
hopefully you get more suggestions for this soon
  #7   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:55 PM

arcto is on a distinguished road
just let us know when you have all the info you need this looks promising

Quick Reply