The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 07:43 PM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Sibling Rivalry – Part 6: How Did I Get Here?

Part 1 - Teen Muscle Envy
Part 2 - Have Your Cake, I'll Eat it.
Part 3 - What's Yours is Mine
Part 4 - Bro’mancipation
Part 5 - Attraction Distraction

14 year-old Chad had felt the fear of being discovered for the first time, when the chat window had appeared. How had everything changed so drastically, so quickly? Hacking his older brother, Drew’s webcam chat system was at first, only out of curiosity. He only wanted to find out why his brother no longer included him in his life... and perhaps discover what was really going on.

Over the past months - Chad’s older brother, Drew had begun to develop secrets. Those secrets were perhaps the reason he had begun to look different, bigger. The sight of his brother looking bigger and more muscular every week, only frustrated Chad further since he looked up to his brother so much. The 14-year old wanted only to be part of his brother’s world but he was shut-out, left only to see his brother and the changes he was undergoing, from a distance.

Chad felt his desire to be around his brother become increasingly distracting as Drew grew bigger. Chad wanted to see his brother and his new muscles up close – like never before.

The young teen tried every chance he got, to see Drew with less clothing. He would appear at his brother’s room first thing in the morning, to bring him juice but only angered the bigger teenager. Chad would walk in on Drew taking a shower but would be quickly screamed out of the room, while the big muscle boy was in the shower. No matter what he tried, Chad couldn’t catch a glimpse of his brother’s big muscles.

After the past weeks had revealed his older brother had developed a large distracting chest, under his shirt, Chad was left incredibly frustrated and wanted only to see his brother’s chest. How had he become so incredibly muscular?

Chad’s desire to catch a glimpse of his brother without a shirt on was soon equally matched by his desire to see Drew without pants when he noticed how tight they had become. A sight that found Chad, for the first time in his life, uncomfortable in his groin area. The discomfort and swelling he now felt was surely due, Chad thought to himself, to his brother's newly developed muscles and bigger, angrier and more menacing presence - but why was that causing his discomfort?

It wasn't long before Chad had grown so distracted by his brother’s muscles, that his heart beat loud and fast whenever his muscular older brother sat down at the dinner table with him. Dinner was now the only time he could be in the same room as his brother, for more than just a moment.

The young 14 year-old easily ignored the arguments that always broke out between Drew and his dad – because he could become lost in the sights of his brother’s bulges and shadowing crevasses. The striations in his forearms – and… the new sight of hairs on his thick forearms intensified Chad’s curiosity even further.

The young boy’s eyes swallowed-up every eager moment of his now even bigger brother whenever he was nearby, taking-in the enticing sights of his brother’s muscles. Chad had made mental notes of Drew’s ever enlarging size, denser muscle and sudden appearance of body-hair and now knew something was happening, outside the realm of normal teenage development – and he wanted nothing more than to find out what it was.

Everything changed when Chad had come home from school to find his brother uncharacteristically at home and in his bedroom with the door shut.

Hoping to catch his brother with his shirt off, the 14-year old quickly tried the door-handle but was left disappointed when he found the door locked. No matter how he pleaded with Drew, the door did not open and he was left, again, disappointed. His desperate desire to see behind the door had left him so incredibly frustrated that his mind immediately thought of the alternative.

Chad had thought about hacking Drew’s computer for many weeks and had even researched how to do it. The young teenager had even successfully connected to various outside computers but had not found the courage to hack Drew’s computer… until now. Chad retreated to his upstairs bedroom and sat at his computer. His heart began to beat faster and faster as he opened the command window and began tapping out learned commands onto his keyboard.

- - -

Now, the 14 year-old was even bigger and more muscled than the object of his fascination, his older brother Drew. He was enjoying the handfuls of hard muscles his enormous pecs now boasted while remembering the past few months and felt almost justified.

Chad opened his eyes and began to collect himself when he noticed his webcam light on. The huge 14 year-old immediately sat-up, embarrassed at the thought of someone watching him get-off on himself but then realized his earlier agreement with Mr. Z.

The young huge teen then sat back and smiled crookedly at the webcam and did a double bicep pose. His arms bunched up into veiny muscular thickness and dark bushels of armpit hairs furled out under his arms.

- - -

Mr. Z watched the huge muscle teenager Chad enjoying his new muscles, then the boy noticed the light of his webcam was on - just as the 14 year-old’s stats appeared on his center wall-mounted monitor.

: 14 years old
: Weight: 375lbs
: Height: 6’4”
: 87% pubescent development

“Woah… “Mr. Z. squeezed his dick to prevent himself from cumming on his console but could not prevent the impending release. “Shit, shit… no….. “

By the time Chad lifted his arms up and performed a mind-blowing and hugely peaked double bicep pose, exposing an explosion of youthfully dark armpit hair - Mr. Z’s cum gushed out of his hard cock and splattered all over the screen and touch controls.

“Ohhh… fu…k……”

- - -

As Drew stoop-up from his submersion in the cooling lake-water, steam rose-up and and quickly evaporated off his extraordinarily hot body. The 16-year-old felt bigger than ever before. Huge in-fact. Bigger and more powerful than ever. He grabbed at his arms and pecs to check himself and found new size and thickness. Then suddenly he heard a gasp from someone, nearby.

While the huge 16 year-old’s sight had not completely returned, he peered out into the early morning light of the park at the edge of the water.

“Who’s there!?” the muscled teen demanded.

Silence encompassed the lake shore as water dripped-off the hulking teenager.

Some rustling sounds in nearby bushes caught Drew’s attention and he turned to look. His vision was slowly returning but his sight was not yet fully restored so he could only make out the sight of a blurry figure, dashing away.

“Hey! Come back!” Drew shouted.

The gay man who’d been watching Drew in the lake ran from his post, scooping up Drew’s clothing that was scattered between the lake and the trail as he ran. He managed to pick up Drew’s jacket, shirt and pants - which contained the muscle boy’s wallet and disappeared down the trail.

Drew sloshed his way out of the lake as quickly as he could, fighting the drag his newly enlarged muscular body had in the water, until he made it to shore. The 16-year-old’s fitted boxers, while wet, felt so incredibly tight that the huge teen had only to flex his gargantuan now-hairy thighs and the wet, white cotton surrendered to his musculature and tore easily at the seams of his hulkish legs.

The 16-year-old stood at the lake shore, steaming, hot and huge but near-naked and dripping wet.

“Fuck, now what?” Drew said out loud as his vision returned to clarity, suddenly leaving him at the realization his clothes were gone and it was now day-break.

End of Part 6

Last edited by kenstaff; December 17th, 2013 at 05:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (December 16th, 2013), aiden831 (December 16th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (December 15th, 2013), Aronymous (December 16th, 2013), BeatlesFan2003 (December 17th, 2013), Dodger (December 16th, 2013), evanw (December 16th, 2013), F_R_Eaky (December 26th, 2013), growinmuscl (December 15th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (December 16th, 2013), iceman75 (December 17th, 2013), iets21 (December 16th, 2013), Kit Werecat (December 15th, 2013), lefortremi (December 16th, 2013), mguy (December 16th, 2013), mlbjock (December 19th, 2013), msman (December 16th, 2013), mus (December 15th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (December 16th, 2013), muscular (December 26th, 2013), Neonando (December 17th, 2013), nnnrg (December 17th, 2013), photoguy (December 24th, 2013), Reeza (December 15th, 2013), Rickstertex (December 16th, 2013), sexiscriptor (December 23rd, 2013), sp00ner4 (December 17th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (December 16th, 2013), TheHugeMan (December 16th, 2013), Tomoshiraga (December 16th, 2013), vlad.911 (December 17th, 2013), wbjason (December 16th, 2013), whatizit (December 17th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 15th, 2013), xboy (December 16th, 2013), xenon (December 16th, 2013)
  #2   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:59 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
More please!!

I look forward to more growth, change in the boys AND in their personalities/confidence/cockiness/muscle ego, relationships with eachother, Mr Z, chat/worship fans, and the public at large.

Great so far, keep up the excellent work!
The Following User Says Thank You to growinmuscl For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (December 16th, 2013)
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 10:55 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
It truly looks like indeed, there IS going to be a Size War. WONDERFUL!!!

It's a shame most of this Chapter was composed of Pre-Exposition, but given the kind of rocky ride your original Story Arc had been taking, I can understand that. This Chapter can launch people anew into the story and fluidly ramp them up without further clarification.

Well Done.

I am so relieved that Chapter 5 did not lead to the obvious conclusion - a MegaBoy pounding the hell out of a couple of gays in the park.

Again, Well Done.

It appears Mr. Z is almost recruiting an army, and this conjecture has so many fascinating possibilities. I must admit, you have me completely hooked on this story, and I eagerly look forward to your next Chapter.

Thanks for your efforts, and Please Keep Going!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
evanw (December 18th, 2013), kenstaff (December 16th, 2013), mguy (December 16th, 2013)
  #4   Add to ruhailin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2013, 11:00 PM

ruhailin is on a distinguished road
That doesn't mean the people who you DO please doesn't matter. Just keep on doing what you like, and take all comments, good or bad, with a grain of salt.
  #5   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2013, 04:26 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
... How did Drew get out there in the middle of ... and the running off with the clothes and ... oh my.
  #6   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2013, 12:18 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
A Simple Wish..

I've observed two things in recent days:

1) You have started another story which threatens to displace this one ("Meat Paul").

2) You expressed in a recent posting your frustration in writing, and the failing to receive a favorable response from your viewers.

What I fear is that you'll abandon this fine story, as so many creative writers do, becoming bored or uninspired to carry on with its intriguing plot, and extending the story further.

I sincerely hope that isn't the case with this bit of fluff and fantasy.

I could "rattle on" to tell you why this story is outstanding, and the multitude of reasons why I wish it to continue. But frankly, most of that is ignored as just appropriate prose to egg the writer on. I don't want you to think that way of me - here... now..

Just be it said that this story CONNECTS with me, in ways I cannot (and will not) describe. Not in this Quick Reply, anyway.

May I humbly request that you please continue this fascinating story.

With Many Thanks,

- Kit Werecat -
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
evanw (December 18th, 2013), kenstaff (January 1st, 2014)
  #7   Add to kenstaff's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2013, 12:34 AM

Thanked 1,167 Times in 63 Posts
kenstaff has disabled reputation
Don't worry buddy, the foreseeable future plays out well for this story as I have many possible imaginings on were to take it.

I just find inspiration to continue other works as I go.

I didn't start Meat Paul - I posted it, in it's entirety from my earlier post at Mymusclevideo. The story was written months ago and ironically, it's that one story that I hadn't planned to continue - which is why it says "The End" at the end :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenstaff For This Useful Post:
evanw (December 18th, 2013), Kit Werecat (December 18th, 2013)
  #8   Add to evanw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2013, 05:13 AM

evanw is on a distinguished road
I love this story and check back often to see whether a new chapter is up. Keep up the fine work!
The bit where Drew grows out of the water and the steam coming off of his muscles in the dawn... Something about transformations that take place in water with the grower emerging from the water really gets me. There's another story somewhere where this happens, too.
Great job with this one.
Also, the thought of a 6'4", 375 pound muscle-bound teenager... wow.
I'm looking forward to the reactions of their family to both of their sons' growth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evanw For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 1st, 2014), Kit Werecat (December 18th, 2013)
  #9   Add to Dodger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2013, 05:29 AM

Dodger is on a distinguished road
Bump

Hoping for a new chapter for the holidays.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dodger For This Useful Post:
kenstaff (January 1st, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options