The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Virtual Meets Reality - Part 4

It's been more than a year that I last referred to this story but, now that I've gained some experience writing, I thought it was time I went back and compared to see how much progress I've had over the year. Feedback much appreciated!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=33898
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=42834
Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=44086

I sat up a bit shakily as I tried to get back to the scene before me. In my backyard were two large men, one of which I knew battling the much bigger one. I was trying my best to make sense of the fighting or, on the top of the list, the destructive power the two were throwing around. My backyard was falling to shambles as it tried to contain the fighting within the modest square space. Several nearby dogs were barking as the two big men created a loud ruckus that couldn?t not be heard. I was more or less in tact as I saw a big, veined ham fist sent into the cobblestone abs of Jason?s naked form. I jumped out of the way as he was sent in my direction, sending dirt u with the force of his impact and fall.

I covered my head as dirt fell and a loud noise that sounded a lot like what a meteor would soud like hitting the groud woud sound like. I opened my eyes when it quieted down bu was shocked to see the giant attacker hovering over me again. His height of what I could guess was 7?6 wasn?t helping as he glared down at me with a look of hatred. I couldn?t figure out why the man was after me but it clearly didn?t seem relevant as he leaned down his big, naked body to try and grab me.

I thought I was done for but Jason cut me break as his big 290 pound mass sped like a rocket and collided with the larger man, sending them both flying. My eyes were having trouble keeping up as they seemed to be defying their mass and weight, blurs of their forms going across the yard and leaving craters or broken fence in different places. I covered my head as debris would fly and hit me harmlessly. I thought I was made of tough stuff, my previous spell giving the power to protect myself without harm. I was very wrong but I liked to think of this way.

For a while, it seemed like the fight was never going to end but, as I looked more closely, I could see that something was going on at a speed I couldn?t comprehend. For what hits and impacts I could make out, I could feel that something was changing in the flow of the fight. The two of them seemed to be hitting hard punches but, in reality, the punches seemed to be taking a repetitive amount of time to hit before they were starting to catch each other?s punches and kicks. One big thigh would match another big thigh. One big arm would hit another big arm. It was only over when the both of them attempted a headbutt. I didn?t see the impact coming as the two collided and a sonic boom occurred, shaking the ground beneath me and my ears. It was quite the sight as I saw them stand completely still after such a painful strike.
Silence was all that occurred for a few moments as the two seemed to be physically transferring mental info to one another. I didn?t dare speak or interrupt as they stood in their matched positions with their big muscles taut and their cocks dangling d get a full view of what they LOW between their legs. It was then that I could a real view of what the two of them were dealing with as men.

Each of them was large of course but it was truly a sight to see them in the glistening of the sunlight and the sweating of their hard bodies. Jason was seemingly more defined than the much larger man. He had to be 290 pounds with maybe 4% body fat making his body show muscle as if his skin were nearly paper thin. His neck and traps stuck out behind his head like a thick muscle bridge capped with thick, striated deltoids. His arms were both flexed even in their position behind him but one could clearly make out the power in those 22 inch biceps and triceps. I?d seen softer horseshoes in comparison of those triceps. His back was so well flexed I could see the mountain range perfectly as if it were drawn with detail by an artist. Of course, I had my eyes in, other places as his ass came into view. His ass was perked and seemed to have its own shelf as it stuck out and squeezed with his flexing. My lips were dry in the outside heat as I watched those muscles flex perfectly and bounce every few seconds.

My cock was lengthening in my pants as images of me shoving my 6 inches deep into them and wrestling with his ass for penetration. As much as I wanted to look down and marvel at the strength of my new, stronger cock stabbing into my pants with renewed power, I was more interested in the muscle stuffed into the shelf known as Jason?s pecs. I dared someone to punch one of those punching bags and successfully not hurt themselves as those two bulging muscles pushed forward, each capped with a tightly capped nipple just begging to be sucked as sweat dripped off. As thick as he was, Jason had to have atleast 60+ inches in that blonde, hairy chest. The sweat of Jason?s body went down his body like oil and trickled down his abs, making all 6 abdominals look like marble of a stone statue. I saw each of Jason?s legs bulge and seemed to almost look like they were trying to catch up to his 33 inch waist. Each one was only 29 inches but, at 6?3, no one would very well notice that he had to waddle a bit to walk properly. I remember when we?d walked home and I?d saw his legs shift through the tight pants he?d chosen.

I dared to imagine him kicking a football with all his strength as his calves pushed up and out with impressive design. That was when I saw something move. I looked up and was rewarded with a strong cock the size of a beer can bouncing between his legs. His cock had to be atleast 10 inches as it reach semi-hardness and only seemed to get thicker as he became harder. His balls were a testimony to lemons as each one was being lifted by his thick thighs.
I felt my desire to want to lick Jason?s sweaty muscles but I didn?t act on it as I turned my head and saw what had to be the biggest muscle monster I?d ever seen.

The giant man fighting Jason was the 8th wonder. He had muscles on top of muscles that seemed to create a mountain of man. As he was much taller than Jason (over a foot!) he had to bend much more to make impact and match Jason?s moves. His big traps and deltoids seemed to create a mountain behind him that reached out and seemed to push muscle on muscle. I let my eyes wander to his pecs and was graced with the sight of pecs that looked like I could sleep on one. His hairy chest was covered in matted dark hair, unlike Jason and his blonde hair, but wasn?t enough to cover or hide any muscle or his big silver dollar nipples. He too was sweating but, as he was so much hairier, the giant man was a testimony to manliness. From over here, I could see each and ever muscle in his hard muscle gut. He looked as if he were overfilled with muscle as his gut had perfect abdominals but, with probably 200 more pounds to work with, the big man seemed to be stuffing bricks into himself. I couldn?t believe the ass on this man as he too was in the position Jason was in but had more ass to work with. The dimples on this man?s bubbled ass were hard to look away from as it seemed like the glistening twin globes were begging to separated and penetrated.

I didn?t notice my growing wet spot as I trailed down legs as big that had to be as big as the giant?s waist each at possibly 40 inches. He had to have the biggest, widest walk anyone on this side of the world has ever seen. His balls, both the size of softballs, clearly weren?t intending to help on the problem as they were so big they couldn?t be held up by this titan?s legs with their overflowing mass. I could imagine someone this big cumming like a fountain on full blast as his cock, as big soft as Jason was at semi-hard, swelled bigger as well, trying to compete with the width of an unseen paint can and the length of a beer bottle.

Two men, both clearly muscle gods of their own degree, stood perfectly still for what was a total of 5 mins before they seemed to come to and stand back to full height. Jason looked up to the giant man over his mountainous chest, seeming to have come to an understanding. The much larger man looked down at Jason and seemed to have also come to understand.

The bigger man looked over to me, turning his thickly muscled neck, and looked into my eyes with his fierce blue stare and glistening dark hair. ?You?re not the Enchanter I?m looking for. No one like the one I?m looking for would have someone so willing to protect him fighting this hard? he said. I could make out his words but I couldn?t help but get hard at the bass in them. He was so big and so thick, his chest seemed to quake with a voice of pure testosterone. He walked over to me, Jason not stopping him, and bent down to lift me by torn, dirty pajama pants. ?Thank god? he said as he gave me a stare that made me want to let him fuck me senseless. ?I was afraid I?d have to bruise that ass? he said as he came forward and stood within inches of me, his sweat and heat emanating from his body. I could hear my own breathing get eclipsed by his own much deeper, stronger breathing. ? Come here, you little runt? the big man said as he grabbed me under the shoulders and lifted my 5?10 body up to his mouth over 7 feet from the ground.
I was embraced with so much warmth and passion, I melted in the giant?s hands. I did my best to give him all he was giving me as his tongue spun and invaded my mouth. I felt him touch every part of me that was begging to be touched like he was reading my mind. I was so absorbed, I almost didn?t hear PING as a ?Level Up!? sign appeared over my head and then faded. I didn?t even see something blink on the far side of my vision as a window popped up declaring ?New Skills Added?. I wrapped my legs around the big man?s waist and desperately clung to each kiss. Our makeout session wasn?t lost to Jason as he appeared behind me and began rubbing me down with his strong, skillful hands. I felt him kiss the back of my neck before moving down lower onto my back, kissing the new muscle. I also felt him as he continued going down, down, and further down to my ass, which was no longer protected by my pajama pants as a hole had been created where my eyes parted.

Still, for Jason, this wasn?t enough. He grabbed my pants with his strong hands and, before I knew it, I was as naked as a jay bird. He grabbed my ass muscles and kneaded with force, getting all the kinks out and unstressing the muscle for what came next. He took atleast 3 fingers and shoved them all in with a push, penetrating me like I was putty. I moaned and groaned without restraint and felt every sense in my body burn with intense fire. I was defenseless as Jason?s thick fingers entered and pulled my virgin ass open. None of us were paying attention but, as we all got to work, our experience bars for our leveling up was slowly going up.

Through gritted teeth, I tried to speak. ? We need to?ugh---- get inside befo----re someone sees uuuuuuussss? I said as I felt Jason add another finger into my ass. Jason smiled with his dimpled face. ? What?s there to hide? We?re just a pair of big ass fuckers here to fuck a nice piece of ass? he said as he closed in behind me and my body was sandwiched between two steaming hot pieces of muscle god. The giant man in front of me spoke through gritted teeth. ? He?s right. There are some big players out to hunt weaker players. We could be in danger? he said before diving back in for his deserved kiss. With a pained moan, the giant grabbed me and threw me and Jason over his shoulder like we were nothing. He grabbed both our asses as he held us and squeezed, receiving two loud moans as he walked into my house and went up the stairs to my room.

I didn?t really pay attention to what room we were in as me and Jason were thrown onto a king sized bed. Our cocks stuck up from our bodies and the bed, making it clear we were enjoying this as the giant man who?d carried us stood over us and grabbed his cock.

I was prepared as I got up, turned around, and left my ass defenseless for the big man to penetrate. His paint can thick cock was at full mast and the head looked angry as it protruded and smacked his chest with each of his strokes. I felt it as he took his big cock and pressed the thick head against my ass cheeks, a fear crossing my mind that, at it?s size, it might not fit. I was too busy worrying about behind to see ahead as Jason had gotten up and was no preparing his cock as well, it?s size now something of legend as it wagged at 12 inches long and probably slightly less in thickness. It was a monster just waiting to fuck my face. Jason aimed his cock at my face and I couldn?t resist as I grabbed his legs and held on. His cock went in much more easily than I imagined but it still went in with a tight fight. I felt my ass stretch like clay as the big man behind me attempted to move in as well, his more than likely 15 inch cock entering me and stretching me good and wide as it lubricated my ass with copious amounts of pre-cum.

I was being attacked from the front and back as I these two men made their statement to my openings. Jason was at the top of the world as he felt my throat muscles tightly hang onto his cock. It was the best feeling in the world as he let his cock go in and out. Being as big as it was, I couldn?t move or shift my mouth in anyway but my teeth didn?t seem to affect the hardness in Jason?s cock as he pounded away.

Behind me, the giant man was also doing his job of tearing my ass apart. Pain went through my body that masked pleasure beyond my wildest dreams as his cock entered my body and just seemed to go on and on before he capped at the hilt. I felt him begin to shift and I lost my load on the bed as I was dealing with so much cock. As I started to hang on better, the giant man grabbed my ass and was now going in and out at a slowly increasing speed. In, out, in, out. It was amazing how the two were in sync when Jason and the giant fucked me at the same time. I felt my cock in its painfully hard state but remained determined as I let the two big men have their way with me.

I felt my ass and throat tighten up as I was widened by what had to be 2 incoming climaxes.

? Oh shit? Jason said as he continued to pound away.

?It?s fucking coming? the giant man said as he also shoveled my ass with his big cock.

It only took another minute before I was flooded by what had to be the biggest orgasm in history. My 2nd orgasm was quickly eclipsed by two very powerful jets entering my body and splashing back with the force. It was like I was in between two fire hoses as the two big men unloaded their seed into my and let the massive amount of liquid slip out of the gaps in my mouth and ass. A pond was forming on the bed as torrent after torrent of hot white man juice fell and heavily pressed into the silk sheets.

The massive amount of cum was still going after a minute and remained constant even as two minutes passed.

?FUUUUUUUUCK!? Jason and the giant man roared as they continued to experience the most amazing releases of their lives.

Three more level up signs appeared over each of our heads as he we all exhausted ourselves. I was now lying on my back as I could no longer contain all their juices and let it fly and rain all over the room. Big globs of cum went up and hit the ceiling, the ceiling fan, the dresser across the room, the mirror, the bathroom counter in the bathroom connected to the room we were in, and a bunch hit the floor. It was neverending for what seemed like hours but was actually 6 minutes before the cum the two were firing was starting to ebb and, with several large gallon shots, the two were down and out. We were all breathing and gasping for air as we all had hit the summit and back.

I was covered in jizz like a glazed donut. I felt jelly filled too as the two big men had filled me well with cum, distending my hard stomach a bit as I lay panting. Jason was the first to get up and try moving, his hairy, blonde chest expanding and contracting with each deep breath. ? That was fucking great!? he shouted with all his strength. His cock lay on the bed like a quieted beast as he sat up with his spread legs. I tried to sit and barely made it as my stomach was a whole new weight to adjust to.

I looked over at the giant man who?d fucked me in the ass and was shocked as he stood there, his tall form still standing high above me with his head back. His big chest swelled in and out majestically and seemed to create an illusion of it growing bigger with his dark hair. Of course, I was wrong about one thing as I concentrated on that big, bulging pec set. It was no illusion. Jason was the first to speak up.

?Shit, dude. Are?? are you fucking growing???

To Be Continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
1978montecarlo (February 13th, 2014), atbkv (February 13th, 2014), drow13 (February 12th, 2014), littledude (February 12th, 2014), mawkroy (February 12th, 2014), muscular (February 12th, 2014), rogsats (April 8th, 2014), strike01 (February 13th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 12th, 2014), xemjas (February 19th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options