The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iwnnabbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 07:55 AM

iwnnabbig is on a distinguished road
The Revenge Dream Came True Pt8

Shane and Craig looked at each other with stunned looks on their faces, looked back at Alex, all they could do was look at his gargantuan body, one of alexs thighs looked bigger than shanes torso, calves bigger than craigs arms.

“that’s right dwebs you better look scared, im bigger and stronger than both of you put together, I wouldn’t like to be you right now, especially with what these have in store for you” Alex flexed his gigantic biceps, all 40+ inches looked menacing and full of unnatural strength.

“So who’s first?” alex asked

Shane and Craig again looked at each other, non of them wanting to have a go at alex first, for the first time they both had fear etched on their faces.

“Bro come on, we wouldn’t stand a chance!” Shane said.

“Does it look like I care bro, did I stand a chance when I was skinny, did I stand a chance when my feet were encased in cement, no, so why should I be lenient now, so which of you chickens is going first or do I just pick?” alex told them.

With craig being the bigger of the two and having no injuries he plucked any courage he could find and opted to go first, he stepped forward towards Alex.

“So its you first then, so go on beat me up, give me all you got, hahaha” alex mocked

Craig let rip with a hard punch to alex abs, CRACK, SNAP, craigs knuckle bones obliterated on contact with alex mid-riff, alex abs felt like they were made from an impenetrable metal.

“ouuucchhh” craig screamed in pain, he looked up in pain but anger replaced fear, he ran towards alex, but alex second guessed him, he shot out his arm and grabbed craig round the neck and lifted him up in the air over his head, alex started to tighten his grip round craigs neck, bones began to creak in his neck, but just before snapping them alex threw him against the brick wall, craig hit the wall hard and fell onto the floor, but alex wasn’t finished there.

He walked over to craig, picked him up by the scruff of his tshirt and pinned him against the wall, “if you thought that was painful think again!!” alex said. He then pulled craig towards his humongous chest, then wrapped his huge arms round his back and began crushing his body like a python, his huge superstring forearms crushing his back bones and his huge rock solid chest pulverising his rigcage, craig screamed in sheer pain. His bones were getting snapped like toothpicks, alex finally let him go, craig collapsed on the floor in sheer agony, alex left him on a heap as he turned to shane.

“ He was pathetic. God knows what you’re gonna be bro. lets find out” Alex walked towards his older brother, shane was quivering.

“no bro please don’t, no bro!!” shane pleaded.

“Shut up!” alex punched his brother square in the face, shane plummeted to the floor.

Alex leaned over his brother, picked him up by his chin using only 3 fingers, with his free hand, he grabbed shanes left hand clenched it into a fist and with one squeeze of his mighty hand he crushed all the bones in alexs hand.

“Arghhhh” shane screamed.

“Aww that hurt bro!” alex said, he then pinned his bro against the wall with his meaty forearm pressing against his brothers neck, he then clenched his own left hand and began pulverising shanes torso with powerful punches, each punch forcing blood to the surface of his body, after the tirade of punches alex let his bro collapse onto the floor, he grabbed him with both arms and tossed him in the air with such force that shane crashed through the ceiling and the wooden floorboards from the room above, fell back through the hole and landed on the floor.

Alex picked shanes limp body up and dropped him next to craig.

“ haha your both equally pathetic, pleading for mercy, you needed teaching a lesson, from now on im the boss round here, if you do anything to anger me then be ready for even worse pain!”

Alex walked up the stairs and out of the basement, he went upstairs to find Tina in the kitchen.

“Lets just say they won’t be causing bother for a while” Alex told her.

“ I could see that, the ear stud remember?? You did well, I’ll get the medical assistance sorted out, you go and rest, you need to get back to nick and tony tomorrow, and I may even have a little treat for you!” Tina told alex.

“what you don’t think im big enough already, haha!” Alex once again flexed his gigantic guns.

“ do us a favour measure these for me, I wanna know how big I actually am?” Alex asked tina

“Sure” she replied, she grabbed the tape, stood on a chair so she could wrap the tape round alex huge peak, after what looked like a titanic struggle to wrap the tape round his arm she finally managed to join the ends, “wow oh wow, you ready?”

“Hell yeah!” alex replied

“ 48inches man!!!” Tina told him.

“ Oh yeah, brutal size and they’re as strong as they are big!!” Alex cockily said, before making his way to his room.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iwnnabbig For This Useful Post:
BeatlesFan2003 (March 29th, 2014), bigbearny (March 29th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 29th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (March 29th, 2014), Kit Werecat (March 29th, 2014), mguy (March 29th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 29th, 2014), MuscleHintz (April 5th, 2014), muscular (March 29th, 2014), Neonando (March 29th, 2014), troy46128 (March 31st, 2014), xboy (March 29th, 2014)
  #2   Add to polomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 10:14 AM

polomuscle
Send a message via AIM to polomuscle
Yes revenge
  #3   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2014, 12:27 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
About time Alex got what he was due!

FINALLY, Alex's troubles seem to be over. The only problem he's going to be having from this point, is finding clothes that fit him!

I love the kid's size now. He's gotten to be the most powerful teen in the world! Whatever that stuff Tina gave him was, I want it! And I promise I won't bully people.

To be so strong, most of your offensive moves just require you to STAND THERE, and let your opponents wreck themselves trying to take on someone of your size! Or simply HOLD your opponent, and slowly squeeeeeeeze..

He could rip metal in half with his bare hands, at least two growths back! What's that huge body capable of doing now? Hope we'll get a chance to see before this story ends.

I can't wait for the face off with Nick and Tony. They're going to shit bricks!! Then at last, the story's title will have been fulfilled.

And has Tina got a new boyfriend? Talk about building your own dream date to order!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options