The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hotoshi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2014, 11:58 PM

hotoshi is on a distinguished road
straight bodybuilders loves TV/Ts ,CD

I always look at craigslist at and even posting looking for some bodybuilder for a hook up . Most of the time nobody even response my ad . I'm kinda expect it since I am a skinny asian guy who reach 40 in a couple month. I"m pretty lucky that I look much younger than my age. Once in a while if I am lucky enough I might sleep with some muscular guys ( not bodybuilder level thought) I think in my whole life I probably have sex with less than 10 of them. Anyway I friend of mind mention that I should maybe post the ad on craigslist as a Cross dressing... I'd always curious about this for a long time. So Long story shot .I had post my ad as a Cross dressing in my sexy underwear . In like about 5 hours a lot of bodybuilder are response to my ad. I had to cancel the ad since it become too confusion. I had been sleep with 3 of them in the past two days and I must say that I would never expect that in my life I will have a chase to actually fuck those hot straight bodybuilders . one of them are white Black and the biggest one surprisingly gorgeous Hawaiian bodybuilder . The all enjoy fucking me and love sucking my cock. I'm wondering why those big muscular guys love chick with dick that much ...may be someone can answer my question
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hotoshi For This Useful Post:
worshipper (April 9th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options