The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Attention all mgs members!! Mgs closing down!!

TO ALL WHO ARE UNAWARE, FLEXODUS, THE OWNER OF THIS SITE, HAS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN MGS AT THE END OF THIS WEEK.

BELOW IS A MESSAGE i HAVE ADDRESSED TO HIM, AND TO YOU, MGS MEMBERS, TO SERIOUSLY CONSIDER, AND HELP SUPPORT ME IN FINDING A WAY TO LET THIS SITE CONTINUE ON.

Flexodus,

I can't believe this is coming without warning, and giving the vast resources that you have rallied, to give up without a FIGHT!

Look at the responses you're getting! People are wanting to provide MONEY, TECHNOLOGY, ACCESS, MODERATION, everything that can take this site and keep it going, in one form or another.

And for every one of those, there are people like ME to support it with money, time, and the love we've developed over the years.

Please! GIVE US A CHANCE TO SAVE THIS SITE! For Gods Sake, if you saw this coming, why didn't you at least give us a month to do something about it? We would have come to your aid, I'm ssure!!!!

You've let a few noisy shitheads beat you down, when you should have turned to your supporters for help!!

Listen, there are people wanting to get at least a CHANCE to go down swinging.

It's an emergency. SET UP A SPECIAL AREA ON THIS SITE WHERE MEMBERS CAN DISCUSS THIS, AND TRY TO FIND A SOLUTION.

If you've been beaten down, and can't carry on, we all understand. But please let us have the chance to pick up the torch before it's too late!!!!

This is a time for emergency action. Please hang in there long enough to try to help us carry on.

I ASK ALL MEMBERS WHO SHARE A SIMILAR FEELING TO PLEASE RAISE YOUR VOICE NOW, TO JOIN ME IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE THIS BELOVED SITE.

I have never been a quitter, and I hope others have the same attitude.

VERY Sincerely,

Kit Werecat
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
Frankly (Yesterday), Perados (Today), Scion35 (Today), yoyoplya1928 (Yesterday)
  #2   Add to craig698's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 05:46 PM

craig698 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to craig698 Send a message via Yahoo to craig698 Send a message via Skype™ to craig698
i agree we need to this site to be save and i honestly met some amazing people on this i dont want to lose them so please i beg u to keep thi site going and make it for us it too early to shut down
  #3   Add to ActionHero512's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM

ActionHero512
Send a message via AIM to ActionHero512
Save the forum!!!!
  #4   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Save the forum.
What can be done?
We need to act quickly
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Thanked 2,640 Times in 314 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
A replacement forum is already on the way, thanks to CMiller. Don't panic. The only question is how much of the existing content will be preserved in the new one. (I personally plan to repost all of my stories if possible, and I suspect other authors may do the same.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
iets21 (Today), Scion35 (Today), xboy (Yesterday)
  #6   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Good Lord. I saw that just now and I am supposed to be on my way to work. Feels like the bottom just dropped out of my online world. I mean really, this site literally is the first site I log onto when I get home. Oh my word. I don't know what to say.
The Following User Says Thank You to anpuZA For This Useful Post:
manlion (Yesterday)
  #7   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
I will be posting new vids on my tumblr page in case anyone cares. I have to say that this is a complete shock to me and wish that someone would take over the forum before it does vanish.

This place has always been amazing to me and will have a hard time finding another one that matches it. I am guessing that arpeejay's exit pretty much did it in since he is probably one of the top three people that posted on the forum.

FleXodus, I understand why you are giving up on it. You simply don't have the time and patience anymore. Didn't you have at least two other guys helping you out though? What happened to TeknoDave and optimusx?

I don't know who this CMiller is, but I keep hearing that he may take over.
The Following User Says Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
Scion35 (Today)
  #8   Add to Perados's Reputation   Report Post  
Unread Today, 08:20 AM

Perados is on a distinguished road
its shocking... I always loved this side - even if i wasnt the biggest poster (something i tried to change lately)

For me, this side was the centre of the muscle world and i dont think any side can match it. Its a big loss
The Following User Says Thank You to Perados For This Useful Post:
Scion35 (Today)
  #9   Add to fernandozu's Reputation   Report Post  
Unread Today, 09:32 AM

fernandozu is on a distinguished road
union de usuarios que quieren seguir unidos al grupo

Tengo una sugerencia por que no anotar todas las direcciones o correos mail para as? mandar una invitaci?n a los espacios. Mi correo es [email protected]

Es una gran p?rdida me siento mal al escuchar esta notica mas por el poco tiempo
Y sobre los correos donde podemos mandar una especie o que alguien guarde todos nuestro emails para asi en un futuro saber de nuevos espacios
  #10   Add to fernandozu's Reputation   Report Post  
Unread Today, 09:33 AM

fernandozu is on a distinguished road
news spaces

I have a suggestion why not write down all the addresses or e-mail in order to send an invitation to the spaces. My email is [email protected]

It is a great loss I feel bad to hear this notica more for the short time
And about the emails where we can send someone a species or save all our emails to know well in the future of new spaces

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options