The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 08:43 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Muscles Up part 1

After "Altered Reality" premiere, another stab at the big bro/lil bro format. But be warned: this one's a whole lot darker

As I walked out of the airport baggage reclaim, my gaze washed over the knot of people waiting expectantly in the arrivals hall. I had been told Kevin would be waiting but I didn't spot him. Just then my eye caught a wave from a figure lounging against a pillar. I focused on the movement, then took an unbelieving second take. The tangle of dark hair was familiar, and wasn't that Kevin's face? But the body that strained the fabric of the T shirt and jeans was definitely not what I remembered of my little brother. As I walked towards him, the figure detached itself from the pillar, looming ever larger as he straightened up to greet me.

"Kevin?", I said in disbelief. He grinned, reached out two muscular arms and pulled me into a hug that forced all the air out of my lungs. My face buried itself into his chest and I could feel powerful pecs ripple against my cheek. It was a totally unexpected surprise to feel so small and frail in the embrace of my 16 year old kid brother!

Then my arms were seized in the vice-like grip of his hands. He pushed me out of the hug and stared at me. Or to be more accurate, he stared down at me. And since I stand a respectable 5ft 11ins, I guessed that my little brother now outstripped me by a good 4 inches. His smile grew wider as his bright eyes studied me. I got the uncomfortable impression that he was assessing our changed status.

"Well, well, look at you." The voice was another surprise. It was deep and resonant. "What did they do to my big brother at that college? Shrink you?" He threw back his head and laughed, the movement making his neck and traps bulge. I tried to remain composed, but in truth I was already feeling quite intimidated.

"So Kevin", I said, forcing a tremor out of my voice, "you've been working out a little, I guess?"

He laughed again. "A little? These days I live, eat and sleep down at the gym. It's been like that since you left for college 10 months ago, and it's been quite a ride. When you took off I guess I panicked that you wouldn't be around school anymore to look out for me. So I decided to do something about it. How was I to know I'd take to pumping iron like a fish to water and get hit with a huge fuckin' growth spurt?"

He winked at me, like an adult patronising a child. Then, placing his fists on his waist, he inflated his lungs and flared out his lats in classic bodybuilder pose.

"Check it out, Rich. Not bad huh?"

I swallowed hard. Not bad didn't come close. The fabric of his shirt could barely contain his chest. He purred with pleasure at his display and carried on with his explanation, oblivious to the noise and bustle all around us in the busy arrivals hall.

"I started with your set of weights in the basement. They were fine for a week or two, but then I just seemed to outgrow them. Fact is, I grew like a weed. Then I joined the Y and the guys there were just amazed at how fast I packed on the muscle. Pretty soon I was the biggest fuckin' jock in school."

That was something I had no difficulty believing. The gym probably also accounted for the other change in my little brother's life - the foul language! I stared at Kevin, searching for signs of my little brother. The face that stared back at me was ruggedly handsome with dark manly stubble, but the cute boyish looks I remembered were gone. In their place was a cocky, masculine maturity that I didn't even possess myself yet! As I stared, his smile faded.

"Just so you know. When we get home, what was your bedroom is now my bedroom. I needed the fuckin' space, man. So I moved all your stuff up into the attic room. You okay with that?"

"Oh .... erm ... yeah, that's just fine", I stammered. For a moment I thought I saw contempt on his face. Then the smile returned and he reached out a big hand and ruffled my hair, just as I used to do with him.

"Good answer, bro. Mom got it wrong, as usual - you and me are gonna get along just fine." So saying, he grabbed my bags and strode off towards the exit, leaving me momentarily rooted to the spot, still trying to make some sense of this unexpected turn of events.

Then I quickly ran after him, my eyes drinking in the back view of my stud brother. My bags were being carried effortlessly by two muscular arms on either end of wide shoulders. The powerful legs that strained the fabric of his jeans would not have disgraced a professional footballer. He had to be way over 200 pounds of solid muscle!

All of this was making my manhood tingle. I forced the image from my mind. Kevin knew nothing about me being gay, and I felt flustered that I was reacting to the physical allure of my own brother.

Arriving at the parking lot I was surprised to see a gleaming red convertible.

"Wow! You've only been driving a few weeks and Dad gives you the Porsche? He never once let me drive it." Kevin grinned and squashed my bags behind the seats. We sat in and he turned to look at me.

"Your problem, bro, is you were always too fuckin' soft with the old man. With me he doesn't get the chance to say no. I just take what I want."

My blood ran cold, extinguishing what little remained of an erection. What had happened to my little brother? As I fought to make sense of the confusion in my mind, Kevin gunned the engine and revved out of the parking lot, leaving tyre tread on the concrete. We sped out of the airport and onto the busy suburban freeway, his muscular arms spinning the steering wheel to weave recklessly from lane to lane for maximum advantage.

"Hey, take it easy, Kevin", I smiled weakly. "I'd like to make it home in one piece."

"Jeeze, Richard, don't be such a girl", he spat back at me. "The roads are full of pathetic shit heads who just get in the way. Watch and learn. I'm gonna show you how a real man drives."

I shrank into my seat and closed my eyes. Who was this arrogant alpha male? Certainly not the nice kid brother who had waved me off to college. How was it possible to change so much in less than a year? As we sped along, I began to cast my mind back to the day the family drove me to the airport, bound for my new life as a college freshman....

(more to follow)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 11:56 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Damn

For Some reason these stories hit the spot every time! I Like where this is going keep it up bro!
  #3   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:48 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
A wonderful beginning! There is no story dynamic I enjoy seeing explored more than that of the younger brother becoming much stronger and dominating his older brother.
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 04:51 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Just once I'd like to see the big little brother rub the older brother's nose in sh*t until the older brother has finally had enough, finds a way to pack on some muscle himself, just enough to give the younger brother a swift kick in the ass and attitude adjustment. I could see this older brother taking his younger brother's sh*t. But maybe when the over grown punk disses their parents, older bro goes back to college with a new resolution, "whatever it takes."
  #5   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 04:58 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
superb start!
  #6   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 08:39 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Please continue!!! There is nothing that I like more than a role reversal story. And please, go as dark as you want. I like it when the big bro accepts his little bro and resigns to defeat and the reversal is complete. However there is no need for humiliation. The big bro becomes the ultimate support to his now bigger little bro. If I could write this kind of stuff, I would. One of these days I might.
  #7   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2008, 10:34 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
Very nice start, I am looking forward to more
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2012, 08:04 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great work here!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #9   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:26 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Great work! Looking forward to more of this.
I guess I kind of have to agree with tagsnola... as hot as the little bro getting huge is, the older brother shouldn't be left out in the cold forever!
  #10   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2012, 11:34 PM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbjason View Post
Great work! Looking forward to more of this.
I guess I kind of have to agree with tagsnola... as hot as the little bro getting huge is, the older brother shouldn't be left out in the cold forever!
This story has already been finished, actually. (Old threads can be confusing that way, hehe)
I haven't actually read it yet but apparently it stirred up a quite bit of controversy in its day (over the little brothers attitude...)

EDIT:

Here are links to the rest (starting with Part 2, of course)

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...rother+muscles

Last edited by ydt81; September 24th, 2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Adding links
  #11   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2012, 12:15 AM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
Bahahaha tricked by a new comment on an old thread... I'm a goof! Thanks man

Quick Reply