You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleboy2811's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 02:45 PM

muscleboy2811 is on a distinguished road
How Does It Feel?

I am not muscled, nor have a ever been. What does it feel like to know you have all that power? What is it like to touch real muscle? Do you enjoy showing you physical superiority over others? And what would you say if someone asked to feel you muscle, of the same sex?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2008, 04:25 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
I'm 60 years old and 5'10" tall. I've been skinny, I've been fat, I've been 240 pounds of muscle. I prefer muscle. Yea it was fun. Amazing feeling to see your arm & forearm spreading out huge when you lay it on a table or against your side. Nice to try to buy a tee shirt and realize you need an extra-large. Wonderful to feel your lats pressing your arms out when you tense up your back. Nice to run your hands up your belly and feel the ridges of your abs and up over your protruding pecs. To pose in front of the mirror and see a guy you'd love to be and realize you are him. However it was hard work, expensive and time consuming. It was a lifestyle I can't fully partake in anymore. On the other hand, I am still way more fit than the average 60 year old! And I love opening a drawer and seeing my old chromed metal armband that still holds my old 18" arm shape and size.

As for attention from other men, it's a heady experience. But it's very easy to get conceited and behave as a jerk. I've met my share of muscle-jerks and perhaps I've been inconsiderate that way myself a few times. I've had a bucket full of one-night-stands but can count on one hand the number of friends I still have.

The touch of muscle is for me very erotic. It's a magic feeling. Soft, silky & yielding and then he flexes and it's like stone if the skin is thin enough. But even with thick skin the hardness underneath is erotic when it moves and rehardens and you find a comforatable position.

Last edited by Gene; May 2nd, 2008 at 04:39 PM.
  #3   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 02:33 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
I've often wondered what it is like for someone who is muscular... is it just considered "normal" for them? Do they feel any different than normal people?
  #4   Add to boricua1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 05:58 PM

boricua1 is on a distinguished road
It's a rush for me. I was really skinny in my teen years , now in my late 20s I've gone from being a guy at 5'6 115 lbs. to a guy at 5'6 160 lbs. in over 10 years time. If you just keep going and push yourself , eat healthy, and learn how to do the proper exercises you can make great gains.

160 lbs of mostly muscle. Little bit of fat but you know I have a goal of 185 lbs . then start getting on a routine that'll cut and trim me up. I think if I can achieve that and I have the drive to go further I'll do it. Typically a 200 lbs plus muscle head my height is a big boy. I wouldn't mind getting that big as long as I can my body fat low.

I mean I've always dreamed about being a huge muscle head but I feel it's what my body can handle and how far I'm willing to take it. What I fantasize about would be excessively ridiculous... growth a few inches in height and getting so massively muscular that I've broken out of my clothes. There is just something so incredibly arousing about size, strength, power, and the look from muscle.

So aggressively satisfying , confident, and invigorating. The bigger you get the more one becomes encompassed with feeling muscle grow on oneself, getting heavier, feeling the movement of muscle on muscle... then looking back at what you were and feel so enraged with muscular ecstacy. It becomes sexual for some people, myself included. Chemically , emotionally driven to be impassioned with physical display of power and mass. You crave to be in that arisen state and release so the seratonin can sink in and give you that high.

It gives you so much confidence and releases many inhibitions , for some people being covered up is no longer a reserved trait. For some people it's a chance to wear less and maybe take it all off. (Again not saying all... but if your into muscle and your fantasy has sexual content to it then it's coming to terms with your sexuality as well.) There are people that are straight and want to be bigger, people that are gay as well. Regardless of what the fantasy or reason ... there are men with an animalistic need to be noticed, to be big, dominate, and respected for such a enormous physicalities.

Then there are people that just don't care for progressing such physicalities. To me it's about being happy where you want to be. Some people may not find it attractive but you will find others guy or woman that'll love it and want more themselves.
  #5   Add to GunMetalGrey88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2008, 06:07 PM

GunMetalGrey88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GunMetalGrey88 Send a message via Yahoo to GunMetalGrey88
Thumbs up

i see all these awesome muscle guys but i can never get up the courage to ask for a feel
  #6   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2008, 04:39 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
I have never posted on this board but I have to jump in here. I've always dreamed of being big, muscular and powerful. I was always a big kid and the smaller kids looked up to me. I started lifting when I was in high school and weighed 165. By the time I was 19 I was over 200 and dieted down to 190 of solid muscle covered in veins at 6'2". All I could think about was getting bigger. I thought 220 would be huge. Then it was 230. Next came 250 then 265. Each time I got bigger I craved more. People started to treat me differently. Smaller guys had always admired me and wanted to be my friends. Soon the muscleheads were in that same camp. I'd always find training partners that were bigger and stronger than me. They'd always assert their superiority to make sure I "knew my place." Slowly, I would outgrow them. Soon I was 280 and trained only with serious competitive bodybuilders. I learned a lot from them and soon was 300. Then I entered my first show and was a ripped 250. I went back to the gym and was a ripped 280 the next year. I'm now around 330 and still have abs. I'm bigger than any pro bodybuilder that I have met. I catch bodybuilders staring at me all the time. It feels great that i dominate them and that they feel little and weak around me. Some guys are really jealous while most come up to me to acknowledge that I'm the dominant guy and that they want to be friends. Loads of women stare at me and a lot of times I get approached for sex. Recently, this chick came up to me in a bar with her friend. They were smoking hot. I was with a business colleague. She grabbed my pecs and ran her hands all over my body. Next her friend joined in. One wispered in my ear that she wanted me to come back to her friends apartment because she wanted my genetic material to produce her own alpha baby. I just laughed and shrugged it off. I can get layed anytime I want. Being solid muscle is like being a magnet for men and women. It's awesome. Sometimes I think that my body is one giant walking erection and eveybody is attracted to it. My goal is to get to 350 witin the next year and ultimately even bigger. I don't know if it's genetics of if I just work harder because I want it more but all this muscle is great. I don't understand why other guys don't look like me???
  #7   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 01:27 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Wow! Do you have pictures of yourself getting bigger and bigger through the years?
  #8   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:44 PM

I've got some random pictures but don't know how to upload onto the internet. Believe it or not I'm also kind of modest. I stay covered up a lot but people seem to notice anyway especially when I wear a t-shirt.
  #9   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:47 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
like Arnold said, "the pump feels better than sex."
Yes it feels awesome to know that you're big and strong. when I see myself in a reflection from a building I'm impressed.

Yes I do get off knowing that I'm stronger than most people I meet. I secretly love it when people notice, and love to oblige anyone who wants a feel.
  #10   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:51 PM

I agree with you Suma.
  #11   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 04:59 AM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
Who knew I'd find psychology questions to answer today.. :P

It really depends on how the person perceive the muscle gaining process. Some people think of themselves as the way we think others view them ("looking glass self"). If those people continually receive positive ego affirming comments they may have a better self-image.

However, if they already have a negative self-image it could take some time for the mind to catch up with the body.

I see this often in patients who have plastic surgery, especially surgical weight loss. They may be embarrassed to put on swimming trunks because pre-operation they would have been embarrassed. In time most people get over this.

Those that don't start getting labeled as "addicted" to plastic surgery (or bodybuilding). They will always perceive themselves negatively, no matter how much surgery, or bodybuilding they do.

I honestly think I find a mix of both of those types of people the most appealing. They have just enough grounding to keep them humble and it tends to bring them pretty good results.
  #12   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 08:11 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
I've gone from about 170# 'skinny fat' to currently between 260 and 270# of mostly muscle (at about 6'4" tall), so let's say I have some experience with this

The easyer part of the answer would be how muscle feels on others. Compared to an average phisique, it's best described as harder and a lot denser, also heavyer for the size, much more substantial - that would be completely cold and relaxed. Freshly pumped after a workout, muscles tend to be quite hard even completely relaxed. Flexed muscles feel very hard under the skin, especially when they move, it's like waves or bulges moving and growing, flexed hard they get hard. However when you flex fully pumped muscles, they can get literally stone hard, compltely unyielding. If the owner is on steroids, even cold and relaxed, muscles can feel harder, like there is a constant pump.
In either case, it all very much adds up to a definite impression of strength and power.

The more difficult part is answering how mucle feels on me, because it's difficult to dissociate that from it's sexual aspects
First of all, if you are massive enough, parts of the musculature can sort of move on their own when you move, and let their presence be known, just immagine a truly massive bodubuilder running (pecs jumping) or rolling round the mass of relaxed quadriceps. It's a very interesting and sexy feeling, you can actually feel the weight of your own muscle.
The size is usually apaprent from the way clothes fit you, and at least in my case, there are two ways things can fit - either loose or tight. If it's inbetween, clothes tend to bunch up around various places. When the clothes are tight, you tend to be very aware of your muscles tretching them (for instance T-shirt sleeves). There is a special feeling that you experience if you have enough mass that you get muscle-bound in some positions, like when you can't fully bend your arms in the elbow (not the way you used to when you were thin!) because the biceps collides with the forearm, or when your lats push out your arms, or inner tighs rub together. The feeling that you get when you have to press into those extreme positions is like flexing hard against yourself and it's actually very erotic.
Then there is the flexing itself. Yes, you DO feel the power, especially if you flex against someone touching or squeezing against you, for instance trying to squeeze your biceps while you flex it or just to feel your clothes suddenly get tight around certain parts . Fun to play with posture as well, when you can shift slightly, flex some and suddenly appear much bigger.
Finally, there is the pump. The best I can explain the feeling is like having a full body erection. It's actually even physiologically true to some extent, the muscle engorges with blood, if you have enough mass it's visibly (on some body parts very obviously) larger. Speaking for myself, I love the feeling and love working towards as big a pump effect as I can get. Not only is everything bigger nd your skin feels like it's a size too small, everything can get so engorged you really can get muscle-bound, for instance not being able to wash your face because you can't fully bend your arms Flexing on top of that is one of the most erotic feelings I know of, and when someone touches you while you do it, or squeezes, or strokes... well, immagine how it feels having the mother of all erections and a skilled hand (or mouth ) on it, while you try to squeeze even more blood into it? Well, now immagine that in all your muscles and you'll have a pretty good idea of what it feels like.

Drawbacks? There are some. First of all, you don't float in water too well. Muscle is very dense. Without some air in my lungs I sink like a stone. The next one would be metabolism. A lot of muscle generates a lot of heat, all the time. Seriously built guys don't walk around in T-shirts earlyer in the season just to show off but at the same time the heat muscle gives off when you are with someone muscular is very sexy. It is also quite easy to generate enough force to get sweaty quite fast - simply because you can produce a lot more energy in not much more volume. People will sometimes say that you get winded so easily for someone that 'looks so strong' until they realise you've been lifting 4x what they have and they would not only get winded but probably not be able to do it at all (although they will talk behind your back that the muscle is all for show and you're not THAT strong, you'll invariably get called every time someone is moving and furniture needs to be moved). An associated drawback is that you get to learn to control your musculature to produce maximum force - and if you are big enough, this can be rather a lot, in fact so much so you ARE capable popping out your joints and tearing your own ligaments.

Last edited by ilimzn; May 6th, 2008 at 08:29 AM.
  #13   Add to Bilderi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 6th, 2008, 09:58 AM

Bilderi is on a distinguished road
Now this is one hell of a first post. Bravo! You just fueled my imagination for quite some time to come.
  #14   Add to ilimzn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2008, 06:42 AM

ilimzn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilderi View Post
Now this is one hell of a first post. Bravo! You just fueled my imagination for quite some time to come.
Thanks, and also thanks to the guys that contacted me about this through private messages. I was just trying to be as honest as I can about it.
You should note, however, that I have always been very much attracted to muscle... to put it as simple as I can, both being it, and being with it. As far as I am concerned, one does not come without the other. Because of this it is very difficult for me to describe how muscle feels on others or myself, without involving a lot of how I feel ABOUT muscle.

When I was younger, my perception of self was really what kept me from realising the part of being muscular myself - having quite unfavorable genetics, it was inconcievable to me that I could ever be really muscular, certainly not as much as I wanted (will get back to that ). To be perfectly honest, I can't put my finger on a moment when that changed, it was more of a process... at that time I never felt muscle on others, let alone on myself, but somehow (and I am sure many of us here could say the same) I just KNEW it feels really good. Finally, I suppose I reached a place where I just wanted it so much I could almost taste it, and percieving myself as being completely not interesting to other muscular guys, decided it was time to take matters in my own hands, and become one myself, and see/feel it for myself. That was 13 years ago, at the age of 26, so I started quite late.

There are many things i can tell you based on the experience so far.
First, it does indeed feel VERY good as much as any of you could say I am biassed (let those without sin cast the first stone ). Second, there is a point in muscle growth where you start being aware of the muscle. Mostly we are not consciously aware of our body parts, including musculature. But, two things happen - as you work out, you MUST become consciously aware of your muscles, in order to establish that fabled mind-muscle connection (this is perhaps the single most important thing about working out), and, at one point the size you attain make you very much aware of the muscle, as they press into each other even when you do nothing, and become much more fun when you do . Thirdly, from this current standpoint, I can very much understand how getting bigger can become an obsession. Simply put, it all DOES feel the better the bigger you get - I'm really not sure I can explain it, you can take my word for it and work on getting to experience it yourself .

As strange as it may sound, even though I have been working ot for 13 years now, and for the last 6 or so had at least 240# of muscle on my frame, I only got to experience some serious muscle on another guy very recently. What can I say, things are different in different parts of the world . To put it simply, nothing compares to the feeling of muscle in your hands (We did compare notes, this guy and me, being in similar situations). It's hard, dense, heavy, strong and taut. i very much do believe recognising all of this as good is written into our genetics. Some other things also seem to be automatic, that one would not expect. This guy I was with is much younger and really never got introduced to the idea of muscle worship (though, this is really a very inaccurate term), he's never been with another muscular guy. Yet, somehow, he knew EXACTLY what to touch, stroke and squeeze, to make me feel really good. And, the moment I grabbed his arm, he flexed it hard, completely on automatic - it was almost a shock to him, both that he would do it without thinking, and that it felt so good.

When I decided to start working out and build my muscles, I knew it was going to be basically a life-long endevour. I fully intend to keep doing it as long as I can, trying to get as big as I can. I really don't have any limits for size, no use setting my own when nature has already set them - the way I see it, it's about figuring out how to make the most of the genetic cards you got, using various tools at your disposal, staying healthy so you can enjoy the results - the only guideline is to retain good proportion. I have often thought about what would make me stop, and the only thing I came up with is, never being able to share the feeling of muscle. This brings me back to muscle worship. I really have no shortage of propositions for it, have done it (in the role of the one being worshipped), sex for me always has some elements of it. Personally, always being the dominant alpha that gets worshipped in that sort of setting gets old real fast, because there is really no true sharing. However, being with another muscular guy on equal grounds, really completely removes the worship component, and makes it into a situation of sharing something which you really can't with someone that is not muscular and does not know what it feels like. Even then, it is quite difficult to relax and trust each other and ourselves to completely share, because it is quite intimate - but when you do, saying it's muscle sex comes way too short of describing how it feels. Remember what I said in my first post about your whole body feeling like an erection? Well, that's just the start, there is also a special bond because you can get into each other's head in a way you simply can't in a 'muscle worship' situation - you get to experience the muscle, the desire for it, the realisation of the desire, from within and without at the same time. The reason I wrote all of this is that ever since I can remember having any sexual thoughts or identity, the attraction to muscle was based on an idea or vague inkling of the feeling I just described. I'm 39 now, soon to be 40, and to be honest, I had all but given up on ever finding out how it is 'for real'. Well, now that I have found out, things will never be the same - it is downright shocking to discover it is as I have immagined (one has to ask, how did I know?) and so much more. I may be 'wired' this way, so as biassed as I can be, but for me there is nothing else like it. Disregarding t he obvious benefits it is surely going to be a huge motivator for me to continue growing as much muscle as i can!
  #15   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2008, 08:38 PM

I woke up this morning like almost every morning. It was still dark out but a gentle breeze blew through the window cooling and relaxing my muscles. As usual I could feel my steel hard pipe pulsing in anticipation. Reaching dowm with my right hand I began stroking as I reached across my chest with my left hand to feel my massive right pec of swollen muscle. I can see my 22" left arm as I reach to feel the thick muscle covering my upper torso. Just above my thick bicep the outline of a large melon shape deltoid can be clearly seen from the morning light just appearing outside the window. I become so excited that I take my right hand to feel the large, muscular globe of meat that defines my left shoulder, My left hand moves down to feel the the cobblestone mounds of meat which are the abs which cover my stomach. Eventually, I grasp the hot steel pipe below my obliques and feel an abundance of precum which could be as much as most men's total ejaculation. I reach down with my free hand to feel my 32" monster thighs. (I actually named them "my monsters" years ago when they grew to size of a normal man's waist). Absorbed in the pleasure I began to think about Ilimzn's post and this general thread. I wondered what it was like not to be able to enjoy all this muscle. Did other guy's ever think it was "unfair" that they didn't have muscles to feel or squeeze? What was it like not to have a massive chest with pec's hanging out so far that the concept of looking down at your feet was not even a consideration? What about flexing your arm and feeling the complex of massive hard muscle contort into 22"mound of rock? Did knowing that you were never going to be able to feel the power of 330 pounds of solid muscle make others feel weak or frustrated? I enjoy those times in the morning when I can spend time with my muscles. The orgasms are incredible!
The Following User Says Thank You to musclegod For This Useful Post:
Muscle_lover (February 15th, 2014)
  #16   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 03:03 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilimzn View Post
Drawbacks? There are some. First of all, you don't float in water too well. Muscle is very dense. Without some air in my lungs I sink like a stone.
so that explains why i have such a hard time at swimming
  #17   Add to FRNKPBDY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM

FRNKPBDY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to FRNKPBDY
RE: How does it feel?

From my own experience I can say that I enjoy being well muscled.

Growing up, I was the original 98 pound weakling and was constantly teased as a result. About 17 years ago, I finally decided to do something about it and got some weight training advice from my cousin who has been heavily into weight lifting for years. He taught me the basics and got me interested in a sport that has slowly become an avid passion. I have good genetics for muscle development and would have started training in high school had I known this.

I can also say that since taking up weight lifting/bodybuilding, I've become a lot less shy and have built up my self confidence. I'm not someone who tries to show off, or bully anyone, but having worked in a city for several years, it's a great feeling knowing you can take care of yourself if the need arises. I was actually almost the victim of a mugging. A guy made an attempt, but unfortunately for him, I was a little tougher than he thought, and I pinned him to a subway wall until the cops showed up. As I said, knowing you can take care of yourself is a big plus!

Having been the "little guy/nerd" for several years, I also like to help other beginners in the gym and get a feeling of accomplishment when I can make a difference for someone else and help them out.

As for the feeling of having muscle, I know I can do a lot more physically now than before I took up weight training, but that's a given. It's also kind of a rush after you work hard to develop a set of muscles and you can see and feel the results or even better, someone makes a statement that I look bigger!

These are just my thoughts on the issue.
  #18   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboy2811 View Post
I am not muscled, nor have a ever been. What does it feel like to know you have all that power?
It feels good to know I have a certain amount of strength, especially when it's needed.

Quote:
What is it like to touch real muscle? Do you enjoy showing you physical superiority over others? And what would you say if someone asked to feel you muscle, of the same sex?
A turn on;
Yes;
I let 'em have at it.

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #19   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2008, 12:29 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
It is the ultimate adrenalin rush. i can remember when i started getting really built and started getting noticed. It was about that time that on arm day i would go to a corner of the gym and take my shirt off and watch in amazement as i lifted. the rush and exhiliration as i lifted the shirt over my head. I WAS FINALLY ONE OF THOSE GUYS i would gawk at in the magazines or on "American Muscle"......

like the poster above I never used my strength and size to bully anyone and tended to be modest (except for when the rush and the pump would overtake me and i would lose the shirt in the gym) - however, one time while crossing a street in NYC (on my way home from the gym with a ridiculous pump and 20 inch arms squeezing out fo a t-shirt 2 sizes too small), a van cut in front of me so close it just about ran over my toes, so i took my fist and pounded the rear corner as it cut in front of me.

the van screeches to a halt, the driver jumps out cursing "Im gonna kill you m-f'er" - he comes around and runs up - not only was he small and skinny but he was short too. I pressed my fully engorged pec aginst his nose, gave them a flex/bounce and smiled and said "oh really?"

he turned and got back in the van without another word.

having been picked on and made fun of all the way through highschool and having been picked up and tossed into a pile of mats by a huge muscular senior my freshman year of highschool, it felt so amazing to "finally have arrived".....i think i j-o'ed at least a half a dozen times that night
  #20   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:07 PM

hugemscls is on a distinguished road
Lets keep this thread going!!

Hey Guys lets keep this thread going!!!!
  #21   Add to BergMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 04:59 PM

BergMuscle is on a distinguished road
Simply put, it feels great when my muscles are pumped up and pressing against my t-shirt. I'm just reaching the point where I look big in clothes and that is a royal rush.

It's also cool when I do yard work or buy bags of mulch or topsoil and I hoist a couple of bags with ease. Getting strong has lots of fringe benefits.
  #22   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Yep, it's me; REAL GROWTH

Eager Muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Eager Muscle
At the risk of sounding like bad (or good) muscle growth fiction, and of sounding like a complete asshole, I'll be completely honest here.

Being muscular was very empowering, I felt like I was encased in armor and was much more energized, sexualized and a lot more aggressive in the sack.

The unexpected strength feats doing everyday physical tasks was almost as much of a rush as my heightened physical sensitivity, be it the rush of water and the gaze of onlookers skimming across my taut body and tight speedo while swimming laps, or soaping up all pumped after a particularly brutal workout.

I've yet to experience "muscle on muscle" but even so, the thrill of feeling my hard musculature pressed against a regular man's doughy body gave me a heightened feeling of manliness and superiority that was both heady and intoxicating. Well worth carb depleting and those painful hours in the gym.

"Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses."
- Dorothy Parker

"Faces fall, but a bicep's forever."
- Eager Muscle

"A personal trainer is someone who works for your lunch money."
- Eager Muscle

Last edited by Eager Muscle; May 18th, 2008 at 08:37 PM.
  #23   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:58 PM

pumpin20inguns is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyflex View Post
It is the ultimate adrenalin rush. i can remember when i started getting really built and started getting noticed. It was about that time that on arm day i would go to a corner of the gym and take my shirt off and watch in amazement as i lifted. the rush and exhiliration as i lifted the shirt over my head. I WAS FINALLY ONE OF THOSE GUYS i would gawk at in the magazines or on "American Muscle"......

like the poster above I never used my strength and size to bully anyone and tended to be modest (except for when the rush and the pump would overtake me and i would lose the shirt in the gym) - however, one time while crossing a street in NYC (on my way home from the gym with a ridiculous pump and 20 inch arms squeezing out fo a t-shirt 2 sizes too small), a van cut in front of me so close it just about ran over my toes, so i took my fist and pounded the rear corner as it cut in front of me.

the van screeches to a halt, the driver jumps out cursing "Im gonna kill you m-f'er" - he comes around and runs up - not only was he small and skinny but he was short too. I pressed my fully engorged pec aginst his nose, gave them a flex/bounce and smiled and said "oh really?"

he turned and got back in the van without another word.

having been picked on and made fun of all the way through highschool and having been picked up and tossed into a pile of mats by a huge muscular senior my freshman year of highschool, it felt so amazing to "finally have arrived".....i think i j-o'ed at least a half a dozen times that night
damm jersey...pec flex in his face...pretty hot scene
  #24   Add to hugemscls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2008, 03:02 PM

hugemscls is on a distinguished road
  #25   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2008, 04:54 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Great post big man! I couldn't have said it better! Love the huge pumps and then hitting the locker room, stripping down to nothing, looking at the most incredible huge pump I just got from lifting heavy and breaking my previous day record as my strength shoots through the ceiling! I know several guys are always checking me out on the weight room floor. I would catch them in the mirror or they would be bold enough to walk by while I am doing bicep curls, cope a feel and say, so that's how you got huge arms! I use to be shy but now I flex in the mirror acting like it's all just for me! Admiring my huge gains and seeing how many guys are getting hard watching me in the mirror! I have always had a very, very high sex drive but thanks to steroids my cock is hard 24/7 and seems to get harder when I lift. I don't know why but while on a cycle I produce huge amounts of steroid filled pre-cum like an open faucet and I love it! So not only is are my muscles so pumped up huge, so is my 10" x 6" muscle cock with a wet spot on my shorts! little embarassing but I can live with it lol! So when I hit the locker room and strip down, I don't even bother trying to wrap a towel around my waist. I stand there throbbing cock and all, hit a few poses as if no one is looking and when I turn around, I feel like I have to say, hey guys! my face is up here lol! One other incredible thing is getting in th shower and bouncing my pecs, flexing my ass muscles and then grabbing the soap and start to soap up my huge rock hard roid filled muscles. It turns me on even more when I try to wash my face , neck or shoulders and I can't because my guns are so huge! so full of blood! You wouldn't believe the married muscle studs and gay men that come up to me and ask if they can wash my back, arms or shoulders for me or they just want me to flex while the feel my hard muscles and get off! I was against it at first but since we have semi private showers I thought to myself what the hell? I work hard to get huge and whats wrong with a little worship? I love to flex my huge biceps and grab a guy by the head and shove his face into my pits and biceps and tell him okay boy! Lick those guns! Love my biceps licked while I flex them! Am I the only one? It is incredible! The feeling goes right to my cock lol! One more thing, as I began to grow and notice that I was packing on the muscle and getting incredibly strong I use to go home and stand in front of the mirror naked and flex! I would picture myself getting freaky huge and then not finding enough weight in the gym to challenge me I would burst through the gym wall and look for a bus or armored car and easily lift it! Doing squats and military presses! That would always make me shoot all over the mirror at least twice and then another load in the shower! Some of you have probably read my post about roiding my ex-bf up and his getting huge...well now being single for 2 years, I want to find a lifting partner or a perferably a new bf to roid up and get freaky huge for me! Sorry to go on so long but having huge muscles, roiding, lifting more and more each day and seeing how huge my muscles are growing not to mention that you actually do feel as strong as Superman!
Steroids aren't for everyone but I am glad I did my home work and wouldn't change a thing! Get huge with me guys!

Thanks,
BigRussell
  #26   Add to Hataish's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 08:55 PM

Hataish is on a distinguished road
Hi every body can any body tell me that which exercise is useful and best to make muscle as strong.

Last edited by TeknoDave; June 17th, 2008 at 11:19 PM.
  #27   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2008, 10:21 PM

inflated is on a distinguished road
The best exercise you can do is squats, although it primarily works the legs, it is a great overall exercise and as you get stronger in squats you will get stronger overall.
  #28   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2008, 12:46 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
Inflated is right.. I've neglected my squats and legs in general for nearly a year and it's affected my workouts totally. I recently started back into squats and noticing a difference already. I'm 6'2" 240# and yet my best squat max is 405# for 3 reps. I'm a beefy guy, not all muscle, but I'm working on it. Go big or go home!
  #29   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:13 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post
Great post big man! I couldn't have said it better! Love the huge pumps and then hitting the locker room, stripping down to nothing, looking at the most incredible huge pump I just got from lifting heavy and breaking my previous day record as my strength shoots through the ceiling! I know several guys are always checking me out on the weight room floor. I would catch them in the mirror or they would be bold enough to walk by while I am doing bicep curls, cope a feel and say, so that's how you got huge arms! I use to be shy but now I flex in the mirror acting like it's all just for me! Admiring my huge gains and seeing how many guys are getting hard watching me in the mirror! I have always had a very, very high sex drive but thanks to steroids my cock is hard 24/7 and seems to get harder when I lift. I don't know why but while on a cycle I produce huge amounts of steroid filled pre-cum like an open faucet and I love it! So not only is are my muscles so pumped up huge, so is my 10" x 6" muscle cock with a wet spot on my shorts! little embarassing but I can live with it lol! So when I hit the locker room and strip down, I don't even bother trying to wrap a towel around my waist. I stand there throbbing cock and all, hit a few poses as if no one is looking and when I turn around, I feel like I have to say, hey guys! my face is up here lol! One other incredible thing is getting in th shower and bouncing my pecs, flexing my ass muscles and then grabbing the soap and start to soap up my huge rock hard roid filled muscles. It turns me on even more when I try to wash my face , neck or shoulders and I can't because my guns are so huge! so full of blood! You wouldn't believe the married muscle studs and gay men that come up to me and ask if they can wash my back, arms or shoulders for me or they just want me to flex while the feel my hard muscles and get off! I was against it at first but since we have semi private showers I thought to myself what the hell? I work hard to get huge and whats wrong with a little worship? I love to flex my huge biceps and grab a guy by the head and shove his face into my pits and biceps and tell him okay boy! Lick those guns! Love my biceps licked while I flex them! Am I the only one? It is incredible! The feeling goes right to my cock lol! One more thing, as I began to grow and notice that I was packing on the muscle and getting incredibly strong I use to go home and stand in front of the mirror naked and flex! I would picture myself getting freaky huge and then not finding enough weight in the gym to challenge me I would burst through the gym wall and look for a bus or armored car and easily lift it! Doing squats and military presses! That would always make me shoot all over the mirror at least twice and then another load in the shower! Some of you have probably read my post about roiding my ex-bf up and his getting huge...well now being single for 2 years, I want to find a lifting partner or a perferably a new bf to roid up and get freaky huge for me! Sorry to go on so long but having huge muscles, roiding, lifting more and more each day and seeing how huge my muscles are growing not to mention that you actually do feel as strong as Superman!
Steroids aren't for everyone but I am glad I did my home work and wouldn't change a thing! Get huge with me guys!

Thanks,
BigRussell
um.......wow................can we say "flabbergasted".....im still speechless. dude, where do you train? SIGN ME UP!
  #30   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2008, 12:02 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by inflated View Post
The best exercise you can do is squats, although it primarily works the legs, it is a great overall exercise and as you get stronger in squats you will get stronger overall.
I agree. I started lifting for real back in February, doing Squats, dead lifts, row, and presses. As my strength improved, my overall muscle size improved. I gained 2 inches in arms, chest, back, legs, etc... Squats are the way to go. Plus, I love them because you get to use such heavy weights. It gives one a sense of accomplishment.
  #31   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2008, 08:16 PM

inflated is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigun View Post
I agree. I started lifting for real back in February, doing Squats, dead lifts, row, and presses. As my strength improved, my overall muscle size improved. I gained 2 inches in arms, chest, back, legs, etc... Squats are the way to go. Plus, I love them because you get to use such heavy weights. It gives one a sense of accomplishment.
Once the weight gets heavy enough to be scary, superslow is a way to up the intensity without upping the weight. I am doing a superslow workout right now and its a challenge--squats, deads and bench are the core of this program. Its a great way to build strength and size, while avoiding injury.
  #32   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 19th, 2008, 10:08 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=red]dam i'm glad i posed the question.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]you guys are the real deal......i can tell by your responses, you know, not being able to bend your arms to wash your face......what a rush that is.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]what a great endevour it is to be super-muscular.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]thanks for all the great responses, and keep 'em coming.[/COLOR]
  #33   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2008, 08:55 PM
febjr

Last edited by febjr; October 14th, 2008 at 10:02 PM.
  #34   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 05:18 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
P! D! P!

(TheMM will translate, if necessary...)

xoox

Richard
  #35   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 07:43 AM

divis24
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
P! D! P!

(TheMM will translate, if necessary...)

xoox

Richard
My guess at a translation would be "Pictures! Dammit! Pictures!"

Do I win the prize? : )
  #36   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 10:42 AM

Yup, but the prize would actually be the PIX, dammit, PIX!

xoxo

richard
  #37   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 10:56 AM

Richard/arpeejay, give it up already. We all know there are no pictures.

Given my feisty mood today and despite my last two observations below (in red), I'd almost tell febjr, musclegod300, bigrr, tallmuscledman etc. to put up or shut up, but I'd risk censure since they spin good yarns. And that's what many of us are here for, no?

[COLOR="Red"]"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Dorothy Parker

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

"It's cheaper to embrace than replace."
- Eager Muscle

"People are now living long enough to be a disappointment to their children."
- Eager Muscle

"Twenty years in Manhattan and I've yet to hear a cell phone conversation worth eavesdropping on."
- Eager Muscle

"Just because someone owns a dog doesn't mean they're nice, or that they even like dogs; it could mean only a dog can stand their company."
- Eager Muscle

"Curbing my dogs, on chemo, trying to stay out of everyone's way, I've been mowed down from behind twice by joggers wearing those yellow 'Live Strong' Lance Armstrong bracelets. Probably as fashion statements."
- Eager Muscle

"Don't call someone out on their shit unless they're your friend."
- Eager Muscle

"Those that hate...masturbate."
- Eager Muscle[/COLOR]

- Dorothy Parker

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

Last edited by Eager Muscle; October 5th, 2008 at 11:01 AM.
  #38   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 11:04 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager Muscle View Post
Richard/arpeejay, give it up already. We all know there are no pictures.

Given my feisty mood today and despite my last two observations below (in red), I'd almost tell febjr, musclegod300, bigrr, tallmuscledman etc. to put up or shut up, but I'd risk censure since they spin good yarns. And that's what many of us are here for, no?

[COLOR=Red]"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Dorothy Parker

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

"Twenty years in Manhattan and I've yet to hear a cell phone conversation worth eavesdropping on."
- Eager Muscle

"Just because someone owns a dog doesn't mean they're nice, or that they even like dogs; it could mean only a dog can stand their company."
- Eager Muscle

"Curbing my dogs, on chemo, trying to stay out of everyone's way, I've been mowed down from behind twice by joggers wearing those yellow 'Live Strong' Lance Armstrong bracelets. Probably as fashion statements."
- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle[/COLOR]
Very well put and couldn't have said it better myself, although the stories do make for good stories!

D

P.S. Like you quotes in red!
  #39   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 03:14 AM

Well, y'know, it's the principle of the thing. Ya post great stats, I ask for pix, no ifs, ands, or buts. And, yeah, I'm keenly aware of the extent to which I'm likely to get any response and the reasons why. As a friend once said:

(They) give good story!

That's what really counts.

:-)

xoxo

Richard
  #40   Add to Eager Muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 06:49 AM

Got it arpeejay! As for you Lifter73, thanks, and pics dammit, pics! (LOL)

[COLOR="Red"]"That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Dorothy Parker

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle [/COLOR]

- Dorothy Parker

- Eager Muscle

- Eager Muscle

Last edited by Eager Muscle; October 6th, 2008 at 10:47 AM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options