Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:54 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Bump, cuz this thread was frickin' awesome. I'd love to hear more stories! (But real this time, guys ;p)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 06:29 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
Unusual experience last night!

Around 1:30 this morning my burglar alarm went off while I was asleep. I awoke with the alarm company calling to tell me that entry had been made through my front doror and that police were on there way. I quickly thew on my jeans and a tight fitting XXXL t-shirt. When I met the poclice at my door I could sense their feeling of inferiority and intimidation. They both were very polite. One of them was about half my weight and about 5'7". His arms looked small in his tightly fitted police shirt. I could see his eyes were wide open taking in the physique before him which he clearly held in awe. The other larger cop was not as athletic and looked a little soft though not terribly fat. He nearly fell in the swimming pool as he looked at me and stepped back as I approached him to assure him that everything was fine. The smaller, more athletic cop seemed to want to stay and talk while the bigger guy seemed to want to run away. It felt pretty awesome knowing that these two "alpha males" were clearly impressed and intimidated by my muscle!
  #43   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 07:12 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
hehe, nice.
  #44   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 07:06 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod View Post
Around 1:30 this morning my burglar alarm went off while I was asleep. I awoke with the alarm company calling to tell me that entry had been made through my front doror and that police were on there way. I quickly thew on my jeans and a tight fitting XXXL t-shirt. When I met the poclice at my door I could sense their feeling of inferiority and intimidation. They both were very polite. One of them was about half my weight and about 5'7". His arms looked small in his tightly fitted police shirt. I could see his eyes were wide open taking in the physique before him which he clearly held in awe. The other larger cop was not as athletic and looked a little soft though not terribly fat. He nearly fell in the swimming pool as he looked at me and stepped back as I approached him to assure him that everything was fine. The smaller, more athletic cop seemed to want to stay and talk while the bigger guy seemed to want to run away. It felt pretty awesome knowing that these two "alpha males" were clearly impressed and intimidated by my muscle!
Well hell yeah it felt awesome! That's incredible. I would love to have seen it.
  #45   Add to sockins33's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:09 PM

sockins33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sockins33 Send a message via Yahoo to sockins33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big RR View Post
Great post big man! I couldn't have said it better! Love the huge pumps and then hitting the locker room, stripping down to nothing, looking at the most incredible huge pump I just got from lifting heavy and breaking my previous day record as my strength shoots through the ceiling! I know several guys are always checking me out on the weight room floor. I would catch them in the mirror or they would be bold enough to walk by while I am doing bicep curls, cope a feel and say, so that's how you got huge arms! I use to be shy but now I flex in the mirror acting like it's all just for me! Admiring my huge gains and seeing how many guys are getting hard watching me in the mirror! I have always had a very, very high sex drive but thanks to steroids my cock is hard 24/7 and seems to get harder when I lift. I don't know why but while on a cycle I produce huge amounts of steroid filled pre-cum like an open faucet and I love it! So not only is are my muscles so pumped up huge, so is my 10" x 6" muscle cock with a wet spot on my shorts! little embarassing but I can live with it lol! So when I hit the locker room and strip down, I don't even bother trying to wrap a towel around my waist. I stand there throbbing cock and all, hit a few poses as if no one is looking and when I turn around, I feel like I have to say, hey guys! my face is up here lol! One other incredible thing is getting in th shower and bouncing my pecs, flexing my ass muscles and then grabbing the soap and start to soap up my huge rock hard roid filled muscles. It turns me on even more when I try to wash my face , neck or shoulders and I can't because my guns are so huge! so full of blood! You wouldn't believe the married muscle studs and gay men that come up to me and ask if they can wash my back, arms or shoulders for me or they just want me to flex while the feel my hard muscles and get off! I was against it at first but since we have semi private showers I thought to myself what the hell? I work hard to get huge and whats wrong with a little worship? I love to flex my huge biceps and grab a guy by the head and shove his face into my pits and biceps and tell him okay boy! Lick those guns! Love my biceps licked while I flex them! Am I the only one? It is incredible! The feeling goes right to my cock lol! One more thing, as I began to grow and notice that I was packing on the muscle and getting incredibly strong I use to go home and stand in front of the mirror naked and flex! I would picture myself getting freaky huge and then not finding enough weight in the gym to challenge me I would burst through the gym wall and look for a bus or armored car and easily lift it! Doing squats and military presses! That would always make me shoot all over the mirror at least twice and then another load in the shower! Some of you have probably read my post about roiding my ex-bf up and his getting huge...well now being single for 2 years, I want to find a lifting partner or a perferably a new bf to roid up and get freaky huge for me! Sorry to go on so long but having huge muscles, roiding, lifting more and more each day and seeing how huge my muscles are growing not to mention that you actually do feel as strong as Superman!
Steroids aren't for everyone but I am glad I did my home work and wouldn't change a thing! Get huge with me guys!

Thanks,
BigRussell

Damn, where can i sign up?
  #46   Add to drehpehs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:00 PM

drehpehs is on a distinguished road
How does it feel? Like a dream coming true. I joined the gym after a couple of years break and it took me some time to get conscious about that I immediately started to grow again. The amazing thing is that you would percieve every little change of your body very intensely - so even if you are a twink, after a workout you will feel pumped and swollen. If you do drink a lot during the workout the results will be obvious. You get off the bench and you experience your pecs heavier then ever. You would be standing in the middle of the gym, trying to catch your breath after a bench press, hot, sweaty, feeling dizzy, and suddenly the Pump hits you. You would find your pecs - already hot, engorged and hurting from benching - are getting pumped with blood and forced to swell even bigger. Spreading. Stretching the skin. Heavy. And this is a pretty naughty feeling because you know your muscles really are growing bigger because of the workout, and you feel yourself being blown up right there in the gym, in front of all the other muscle-heads, and it's like in one of those stories here but it's for real now. And because you percieve it so intense, you suddenly become afraid you are swelling out of your clothes in public, exploding with muscle, and then you realise that this is why you got there, and you are even getting hard but your trousers hide it well. And then the rush wears off and you ready yourself for the next set. It was an immense feeling but also a very private one. No-one realised that you have become a pumped up beast for a while.
After working out the biceps they will swell to the size you never dreamt of. You touch them and it's like "holy fuck, that's impossible, they never got that big before...". The sleeves of your t-shirt got tight and you know they were loose when you put the shirt on... Unbelievable. Not mentioning getting angry with the shirt in the locker room when you try in vain to get the it off your oh-so-swollen body.
And the squats - they are simply the Kings. You get off the leg-press and realize your thights suddenly rub against each other. And since the squats blow up your entire body you feel heavier, you suddenly are forced to move slowly, and you are so pumped-up you have to waddle since your gravity centre has changed... you feel like a swollen pig, all for real, all right there. And you see the other guys are checking you out.
Then you head for the lockers, stay in front of a mirror when nobody is watching, and take the shirt off... You are looking at your body, so unbelievably pumped up and swollen, and you can only think "Shit, I---WANT---MORE.".
Plus all the other things - you eat like a pig to grow even more, and everyone is watching you do so. Your parents, your friends, all those people who think growing the muscles huge is abnormal and perverted see you doing so. They even try to stop you (I had my parents almost begging me to stop, my mum saying that I got so huge it's disgusting, that no girl will like me :-) , as she was witnessing my thights not being able to get into any of my old jeans) but you know there's no way to stop. Well, you know you couldn't stop even if you wanted to because the only thing you want now is to grow even bigger. Adrenaline. Endorphins. Ego. Since you start hitting the gym you would feel yourself growing at any moment. Getting heavier each day. Bigger. Monstrous. Beyond yourself, bodily and mentally. The smell of your armpits would change from "okay without deodorant" to "shit, that smells so strong suddenly... but I like to smell like a pig, and I want everyone around to scent me.". You run down the stairs and your pecs are bouncing and hurting and you enjoy feeling them so heavy... Your bed starts to creak as your weight increases... You go to the toilet at a city library and you realise the room got uncomfortably small for you (so you immediately have to jerk off). And your friends approach you like "Wow, what have you been doing? Look at you! You got so big!" and then embrace you. And feel you. And you feel yourself.
It is a feeling of freedom.
  #47   Add to grubby41's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 01:44 AM

grubby41 is on a distinguished road
Fuck! That was cool!
  #48   Add to growingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Growing Wolverine

growingbigger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drehpehs View Post
How does it feel? Like a dream coming true. I joined the gym after a couple of years break and it took me some time to get conscious about that I immediately started to grow again. The amazing thing is that you would percieve every little change of your body very intensely - so even if you are a twink, after a workout you will feel pumped and swollen. If you do drink a lot during the workout the results will be obvious. You get off the bench and you experience your pecs heavier then ever. You would be standing in the middle of the gym, trying to catch your breath after a bench press, hot, sweaty, feeling dizzy, and suddenly the Pump hits you. You would find your pecs - already hot, engorged and hurting from benching - are getting pumped with blood and forced to swell even bigger. Spreading. Stretching the skin. Heavy. And this is a pretty naughty feeling because you know your muscles really are growing bigger because of the workout, and you feel yourself being blown up right there in the gym, in front of all the other muscle-heads, and it's like in one of those stories here but it's for real now. And because you percieve it so intense, you suddenly become afraid you are swelling out of your clothes in public, exploding with muscle, and then you realise that this is why you got there, and you are even getting hard but your trousers hide it well. And then the rush wears off and you ready yourself for the next set. It was an immense feeling but also a very private one. No-one realised that you have become a pumped up beast for a while.
After working out the biceps they will swell to the size you never dreamt of. You touch them and it's like "holy fuck, that's impossible, they never got that big before...". The sleeves of your t-shirt got tight and you know they were loose when you put the shirt on... Unbelievable. Not mentioning getting angry with the shirt in the locker room when you try in vain to get the it off your oh-so-swollen body.
And the squats - they are simply the Kings. You get off the leg-press and realize your thights suddenly rub against each other. And since the squats blow up your entire body you feel heavier, you suddenly are forced to move slowly, and you are so pumped-up you have to waddle since your gravity centre has changed... you feel like a swollen pig, all for real, all right there. And you see the other guys are checking you out.
Then you head for the lockers, stay in front of a mirror when nobody is watching, and take the shirt off... You are looking at your body, so unbelievably pumped up and swollen, and you can only think "Shit, I---WANT---MORE.".
Plus all the other things - you eat like a pig to grow even more, and everyone is watching you do so. Your parents, your friends, all those people who think growing the muscles huge is abnormal and perverted see you doing so. They even try to stop you (I had my parents almost begging me to stop, my mum saying that I got so huge it's disgusting, that no girl will like me :-) , as she was witnessing my thights not being able to get into any of my old jeans) but you know there's no way to stop. Well, you know you couldn't stop even if you wanted to because the only thing you want now is to grow even bigger. Adrenaline. Endorphins. Ego. Since you start hitting the gym you would feel yourself growing at any moment. Getting heavier each day. Bigger. Monstrous. Beyond yourself, bodily and mentally. The smell of your armpits would change from "okay without deodorant" to "shit, that smells so strong suddenly... but I like to smell like a pig, and I want everyone around to scent me.". You run down the stairs and your pecs are bouncing and hurting and you enjoy feeling them so heavy... Your bed starts to creak as your weight increases... You go to the toilet at a city library and you realise the room got uncomfortably small for you (so you immediately have to jerk off). And your friends approach you like "Wow, what have you been doing? Look at you! You got so big!" and then embrace you. And feel you. And you feel yourself.
It is a feeling of freedom.
Fuck, now that is an awesome description. That is how it feels, and I love it! I've had quite a few people tell me, "Damn, your arms are huge!" but I've never had anyone cop a feel.

As for pix, links are in my sig.
  #49   Add to toleatherman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 03:09 PM

toleatherman is on a distinguished road
We need more posts like this one.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text