The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to Hulk2be's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 07:06 PM

Hulk2be is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hulk2be Send a message via MSN to Hulk2be Send a message via Yahoo to Hulk2be
At the risk of sounding like a bucket of cold water, I'd like to mention a negative to my way of thinking. I didn't always workout. I spent a fair part of my life as both an average Joe, and as someone overweight. My personality, courtesy, manners, attitude, outlook, etc, have not changed. Only my body has changed. Before, I'd be the person overlooked and ignored all night whenever I went out. Now I do have people coming over, saying hi, offering to buy a drink. And yes, that feels great, I'm not going deny that it does. But having been on both sides of the fence, makes me realize that the body is the only reason people are now paying any attention to me. To me, the gay stereotype of its looks and sex above all is proving to be true, and I'm disappointed in that. I do find myself thinking "I know what you want" and "I know the only reason you're coming over to me" when someone does approach me now, and it actually makes me feel kinda bad to realize that my various other positives are of no consequence.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 07:56 PM

pumpin20inguns is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk2be View Post
At the risk of sounding like a bucket of cold water, I'd like to mention a negative to my way of thinking. I didn't always workout. I spent a fair part of my life as both an average Joe, and as someone overweight. My personality, courtesy, manners, attitude, outlook, etc, have not changed. Only my body has changed. Before, I'd be the person overlooked and ignored all night whenever I went out. Now I do have people coming over, saying hi, offering to buy a drink. And yes, that feels great, I'm not going deny that it does. But having been on both sides of the fence, makes me realize that the body is the only reason people are now paying any attention to me. To me, the gay stereotype of its looks and sex above all is proving to be true, and I'm disappointed in that. I do find myself thinking "I know what you want" and "I know the only reason you're coming over to me" when someone does approach me now, and it actually makes me feel kinda bad to realize that my various other positives are of no consequence.
I am so sorry. Your not alone. I want to offer a big hug to you. Just remember you are worthy of love. Its all in you favor that you see how shallow some people can be. Bars are the worst locations. Maybe change scene is good place to connect with someone. Coffee Houses. Barnes Noble. Gay Social Groups. There big crowd of people spent saturday nights that way. lol.

There is a wonderful movie entitled The Broken Hearts Club by TV series creator Greg Berlanti....The title well ignored that lol...But its about a group of gay friends. family. Its truly beautiful and talks alot about these issues.
  #43   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 08:48 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk2be View Post

This is a fantastic thread, and I for one love reading about the big boys and the well-deserved deference given to their buff bodies! I love your honesty Hulk2be, and I can appreciate your ambivalence, but might I ask if you might be the change you wish to see, because you are now in the perfect position to do what wasn't done for you, that is, be an ambassador for other, less built guys who like you, have personalities and other traits that should be worth as much as their physical appearance. Perhaps you would feel better doing the choosing, instead of being the one chosen--- just a thought from someone who is more the before than the after. Also, enjoy the fruits of all your hard work; because trying to analyze the politics of attraction will only give you an excedrin-strength migraine!
  #44   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 09:16 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
Some people on this site need to spend less time putting people down and working on bringing up their physiques. It's easier to be an ass than to try to achieve something yourself. I guess if you got nothing to offer then you only have a life of excuses and shitty attitudes. Sorry to spoil your day!
  #45   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 09:46 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
musclegod, I think we're all just itching to be able to get a glimpse of your physique. It's not every day you see 325 pounds of ANYTHING that moves on it's own :P Your privacy is important and how much you share is, of course, completely up to you, but you have to admit, you HAD to expect a response like this when you come up with these fantastic anecdotes, but no visual evidence to back them up. I know I'm definitely going, when I read one, "I wanna see D:" I beseech you to share :P
  #46   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2008, 11:28 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
previous comments

I really hope that we're not revisiting that "big guys vs little guys" thread with musclegod's comments. That thread, while necessary for our mutual understanding of one another, was painful for a number of people here, and I had hoped we had moved past it.

Musclegod, with all of the respect and horniness that I hold for someone of your obvious stature, your comments were a little disheartening. I can certainly see the reverse problem for bodybuilders. If I were used to being the "little guy" or "ugly guy" or "average guy" and then suddenly you punched up the hot factor with muscle, it would piss me off to think that people only wanted me now because I was hot.

I used to be very overweight until I lost 80 pounds. Then guys started to look at me (they damn well should have looked at me before, as my friends tell me I'm a pretty nice, decent and charming guy). It made me mad to think they only wanted me because I was now "dateable" as one guy had the charm to point out. It was as if they had no regard for what was inside of me. If they had noticed what was inside, someone would have wanted to date me when I was overweight. But alas, we live in a shallow world.

This is probably a senseless rant, but my boyfriend just left me to take off with a cute little gay man, 5'2, 120 pounds, the stereotypical little fag. I'm not little and cute, so it's a little upsetting. Forgive my touchiness on the height and weight subject.
  #47   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2008, 06:18 AM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
hey

Im sorry about your boyfriend hulk, he was'nt good enough for you anyway man.
  #48   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:41 AM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
---

I'm not sure how to be eloquent enough to put this in words - and I'm afraid it might come off a little abrasive but hey .... its the net, it comes off however it will.

Although reflectively I empathize with the outlook on how the new body seems to be attracting more people even though they should have shown interest in the inner me before, I don't think it quite works that way.

I believe the kind of work you do to make youself feel better yourself for health or vanity reasons, shows. And it shows strong no matter how you were before or after the tranformation. The effort is evident in the personality even if you still think you are the same person as before. Its just tempered with a little more assurance with the body netterment.
All things said and done - how would someone get to know the inner you, after all its inside and if one thinks, 'They should like me (the person who I am inside) whatever shape I am' then how could they?

It seems odd to label physical attraction as a shallow act and intention. Its seems in order to like anybody these days, its easy to say 'we want the whole package' but really ... we should only concern ourselves with whats 'inside'.

When you make yourself a better person, a nicer, decent fellow or a more discerning, understanding individual; there's a balance to be considered in reflection about the outside. Perhaps, the ugliness does show and settle into the 'hot body' - I know I've been turned off enough times by the 'smug better than thee' physical attitude on some bot bodies by observing them for awhile.
But I'm hoping that when anyone works hard to look better and feel better, whoever's inside also becomes a better person. its a shame when thingsthe outlook takes precedence, and I mean that on a personal introspective case.

Is it hypocrtitical to begin wearing new clothes to show off hard-wkring physique and then lament on the 'shallow' approaches of men who you claim should have notived you before? ... I can't answer that because I think the only person who can be truthful about it is the person who dressed up with great deserving pride to show off the body. That and a better wardrobe does wonders, perhaps they just like the new clothes

And I'd hate to think that every time I approach a guy - they think I'm being shallow. After all, what may be hot to me scales differently from someone else.

My apologies if it comes off harsh, please consider reading the post in a light, pondering manner as I hopefully intended it.

---

Darn it - I finally found the word I wanted to use somewhere in the texts above "Confidence" .... but now I dont know where to slip it in. See, this is what happens when english isn't your mother tongue!

Last edited by Aikuchi; October 22nd, 2008 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Forgot to use a word in context
  #49   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2008, 02:13 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikuchi View Post
---

I'm not sure how to be eloquent enough to put this in words - and I'm afraid it might come off a little abrasive but hey .... its the net, it comes off however it will.

Although reflectively I empathize with the outlook on how the new body seems to be attracting more people even though they should have shown interest in the inner me before, I don't think it quite works that way.

I believe the kind of work you do to make youself feel better yourself for health or vanity reasons, shows. And it shows strong no matter how you were before or after the tranformation. The effort is evident in the personality even if you still think you are the same person as before. Its just tempered with a little more assurance with the body netterment.
All things said and done - how would someone get to know the inner you, after all its inside and if one thinks, 'They should like me (the person who I am inside) whatever shape I am' then how could they?

It seems odd to label physical attraction as a shallow act and intention. Its seems in order to like anybody these days, its easy to say 'we want the whole package' but really ... we should only concern ourselves with whats 'inside'.

When you make yourself a better person, a nicer, decent fellow or a more discerning, understanding individual; there's a balance to be considered in reflection about the outside. Perhaps, the ugliness does show and settle into the 'hot body' - I know I've been turned off enough times by the 'smug better than thee' physical attitude on some bot bodies by observing them for awhile.
But I'm hoping that when anyone works hard to look better and feel better, whoever's inside also becomes a better person. its a shame when thingsthe outlook takes precedence, and I mean that on a personal introspective case.

Is it hypocrtitical to begin wearing new clothes to show off hard-wkring physique and then lament on the 'shallow' approaches of men who you claim should have notived you before? ... I can't answer that because I think the only person who can be truthful about it is the person who dressed up with great deserving pride to show off the body. That and a better wardrobe does wonders, perhaps they just like the new clothes

And I'd hate to think that every time I approach a guy - they think I'm being shallow. After all, what may be hot to me scales differently from someone else.

My apologies if it comes off harsh, please consider reading the post in a light, pondering manner as I hopefully intended it.
Good point.

And I'd like to add briefly that we are all different. I know a lot of big guys that are great people and some that are complete assholes. and it is the nice ones like me that also get branded "he's big, so he probably won't give me the time of day.." and they won't approach me. And then there are the one's that get really goofy and not be themselves. A lot of times it is simply how you perceive someone and how you approach them!..

Yes, and let's face it, people do go by appearances first. not all people, but more than not. And hey, you just gotta see it for what it is and deal with it. In the animal kingdom of which we are NOT that far behind, the female will seek out the bigger and stronger male for they feel that male will bear them strong offspring. If the offspring is weak, there are some species that will abandon them to die. Harsh? Yes, but hey, that's the way it is.

And yes, we should be more "evolved" (looking at the behaviors of a lot of people, "evolution" is highly overrated ) but first impression and physical appearance does make a difference. You think Quasimodo hung around in that bell tower because it was a 5 Star Hotel?

All kidding aside, I know for me I train and grow my body because Iit feels good for me, not just to impress others. I don't live for them, i live for me. If someone strikes up a conversation with me and is friendly and courteous, they will see that i can be just as warm and courteous. So, for those who do think that I am shallow, they will think what they want, I can't change that. all I can say is that you give what you get. You throw off the negative vibes they come back at you..sometimes in spades.

One more point..the greatest guy that I have ever met: name was Terry and he stood a whopping 4' 10". And he had an average physique, pleasant face and a KILLER personality. The eternal optimist I could never picture him exclaiming about others being shallow. He took people as they came. Today, he is partnered, has been for the past 10 years and they have adopted two children. To this day, I'm sure he has a perpetual smile on his face.

So, there it is......

D
  #50   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2008, 02:29 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
as always

As always Lifter, your point is completely valid and well stated. Every guy and person is different. But it was frustrating that when I got thin, guys who wouldn't have looked at me when I was heavy started to take notice, even though I was the same person inside. It made me feel as though what I had to offer inside didn't matter much. I can imagine it's the same for those little guys who get big. Once you're a muscleman, people look at you who wouldn't have given you the sweat off their ass if you dying of thirst in the desert before your transformation. That's why, although it's silly, I love the movie "Shallow Hal". I think everyone should have the opportunity to be a "Shallow Hal" just for a day, and to see people as they are inside, not as they look. If that happened, the assholes out there would be easily identified, not allowed to hide behind pretty faces and beautiful physiques, and the "ugly ducklings" who are beautiful and fantastic inside could be seen as the "gods" that they are. I know that's not reality, but it would be a nice thought.
  #51   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2008, 01:34 PM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=sandybrown]IN MY WILDEST DREAMS I COULD NOT HAVE IMAGINED THE GREAT RESPONSE TO MY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW IT FEELS TO BE A MUSCLED HULK OF A BODYBUILDER.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#f4a460]THERE IS NOTHING SEXIER OR MORE ATTRACTIVE TO ANOTHER MAN THAN A WELL-DEVELOPED PHYSIQUE. THEY'LL TELL YOU THEY PREFER WOMEN, BUT PUT THEM IN A SITUATION WITH JUST A BEAUTIFULLY BUILT, MASSIVE BODYBUILDER AND THEIR DEMEANOR CHANGES. IT CHANGES TO SUPPLICANT. I KNOW. I USED TO BE BIGGER, AND SMALLER GUYS CAN'T HELP BUT SUPPLICATE TO THE LARGER MUSCLES. HUMAN NATURE, FEAR, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT, BUT BIG MUSCULAR MEN DOMINATE LIKE NOTHING ELSE.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#f4a460]I WANT TO THANK ALL THE GODS WHO RESPONDED WITH INTELLIGENT, CANDID, TRUE COMMENTS. [/COLOR][COLOR=#f4a460]THE STORIES BONE ME UP LIKE AN ANIMAL.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#f4a460]PLEASE KEEP IT CUMMIN MUSCLEGODS. WISH THERE WAS ONE OUT THERE WHO WOULD LET ME WORSHIP THE MUSCLE. IF YOUR EGO IS ONLY THE SIZE OF A CITY BLOCK, I'D ENLARGE IT TO AN ENTIRE CITY-SIZED EGO.........I LOVE COMPLIMENTING THE BIG BOYS UNTIL THEY CAN'T CONTAIN THEMSELVES ANY LONGER. AND FEELING THAT SUPREME HARD MUSCLE........MMMMMMMMM[/COLOR]
  #52   Add to lanceschindler's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:43 PM

lanceschindler
So what does it feel like to transform physically from an overweight person to someone thats more muscular

Like.... are daily activities easier?

What is a normal day?

And what about attention from girls - how do u deal with that?
  #53   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2009, 06:16 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
a nromal day for me is get up eat a huge protien breakfast then hit the gym for most of the day comeohome and eat hen rax as i flex and check out my gowth and size. As for the attention from girls thing they act all lovy dovy and squel and crap but only the die hard muscle lovers will whant to worship you.
  #54   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 06:49 AM

Morning Muscle

I woke up at 4 this morning with a raging hard on. No surprise, happens all the time. I spent the next couple of hours stroking, thinking about muscle, getting off on my my muscle and power. I remembered this thread and thought about how driven I am to build more muscle. I'm constantly working on it. Fucking turns me on. I originally came to this site for motivation. The stories were great but after a while reading these posts I began to realize how unusual i am. Then I shared about my life in this post and suddenly you guys started commenting and messaging me. Fuck! I never realized how much more mass and power I have compared to most men until I started getting feedback. Now I crave it more than ever. You guys are awesome! Fucking motivation is incredible! Some guys just seem to feed off of size and muscle. Guys like Lorenzo Becker and Alexey Lusekov have that drive. Look at Lorenzo from 15 to 18! Stick figure to musclegod! Is it just me but how can you guys that don't have muscle stand it especially when you know there are men that make you look and feel so weak and inferior? That would drive me nuts! I fucking need muscle! I crave muscle! I love being with other muscle guys and seeing how our bodies buldge with muscle. I admire our thickness. I love to see our chests bulge out from our torsos and our arms straining the cloth of our shirts. Fuck normal! My cock drives me to get bigger! It pulses with power when I just think about it! Fuck, it wants more size. It's never satisfied!

Anyway, I thought I'd update this tread with my latest thoughts. You guys are doing one hell of a job motivating me! My desire is deeper and greater than ever. Thank you! Please keep inspiring me!!!
  #55   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 10:48 AM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod View Post
I woke up at 4 this morning with a raging hard on. No surprise, happens all the time. I spent the next couple of hours stroking, thinking about muscle, getting off on my my muscle and power. I remembered this thread and thought about how driven I am to build more muscle. I'm constantly working on it. Fucking turns me on. I originally came to this site for motivation. The stories were great but after a while reading these posts I began to realize how unusual i am. Then I shared about my life in this post and suddenly you guys started commenting and messaging me. Fuck! I never realized how much more mass and power I have compared to most men until I started getting feedback. Now I crave it more than ever. You guys are awesome! Fucking motivation is incredible! Some guys just seem to feed off of size and muscle. Guys like Lorenzo Becker and Alexey Lusekov have that drive. Look at Lorenzo from 15 to 18! Stick figure to musclegod! Is it just me but how can you guys that don't have muscle stand it especially when you know there are men that make you look and feel so weak and inferior? That would drive me nuts! I fucking need muscle! I crave muscle! I love being with other muscle guys and seeing how our bodies buldge with muscle. I admire our thickness. I love to see our chests bulge out from our torsos and our arms straining the cloth of our shirts. Fuck normal! My cock drives me to get bigger! It pulses with power when I just think about it! Fuck, it wants more size. It's never satisfied!

Anyway, I thought I'd update this tread with my latest thoughts. You guys are doing one hell of a job motivating me! My desire is deeper and greater than ever. Thank you! Please keep inspiring me!!!
I can't wait to see your progress this summer Big Guy.
  #56   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 04:39 PM

Hope I'm at a whole new level by then, pal!
  #57   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2011, 04:40 PM

Zilch, dude, you are so right! I love watching cocky guys become subservient around me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilcher View Post
[COLOR=sandybrown]IN MY WILDEST DREAMS I COULD NOT HAVE IMAGINED THE GREAT RESPONSE TO MY QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW IT FEELS TO BE A MUSCLED HULK OF A BODYBUILDER.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#f4a460]THERE IS NOTHING SEXIER OR MORE ATTRACTIVE TO ANOTHER MAN THAN A WELL-DEVELOPED PHYSIQUE. THEY'LL TELL YOU THEY PREFER WOMEN, BUT PUT THEM IN A SITUATION WITH JUST A BEAUTIFULLY BUILT, MASSIVE BODYBUILDER AND THEIR DEMEANOR CHANGES. IT CHANGES TO SUPPLICANT. I KNOW. I USED TO BE BIGGER, AND SMALLER GUYS CAN'T HELP BUT SUPPLICATE TO THE LARGER MUSCLES. HUMAN NATURE, FEAR, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT, BUT BIG MUSCULAR MEN DOMINATE LIKE NOTHING ELSE.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#f4a460]I WANT TO THANK ALL THE GODS WHO RESPONDED WITH INTELLIGENT, CANDID, TRUE COMMENTS. [/COLOR][COLOR=#f4a460]THE STORIES BONE ME UP LIKE AN ANIMAL.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#f4a460]PLEASE KEEP IT CUMMIN MUSCLEGODS. WISH THERE WAS ONE OUT THERE WHO WOULD LET ME WORSHIP THE MUSCLE. IF YOUR EGO IS ONLY THE SIZE OF A CITY BLOCK, I'D ENLARGE IT TO AN ENTIRE CITY-SIZED EGO.........I LOVE COMPLIMENTING THE BIG BOYS UNTIL THEY CAN'T CONTAIN THEMSELVES ANY LONGER. AND FEELING THAT SUPREME HARD MUSCLE........MMMMMMMMM[/COLOR]
  #58   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2011, 03:19 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Whew!

Quote:
I woke up at 4 this morning.. ....I never realized how much more mass and power I have compared to most men until I started getting feedback. Now I crave it more than ever. You guys are awesome! Fucking motivation is incredible! ......Is it just me but how can you guys that don't have muscle stand it especially when you know there are men that make you look and feel so weak and inferior? That would drive me nuts! I fucking need muscle! I crave muscle! I love being with other muscle guys and seeing how our bodies buldge with muscle. I admire our thickness. I love to see our chests bulge out from our torsos and our arms straining the cloth of our shirts. Fuck normal! ..... more size.....never satisfied!

Well....Anything to help a friend! Good luck with all that!

Mdlftr
  #59   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2011, 07:52 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
I admired muscle most of my life, but last year I "gave in" to my longing to get huge. For the first time I began eating strictly, lifting 2 times per day, and taking my first supplements. My body began changing rapidly. Now, almost a year later I still have to pinch myself sometimes. I love putting on clothes that were loose a year ago and are now tight. Every time I walk by a mirror, I have to linger and flex, even if there are others around. People I see on a regular basis have begun making comments about my size. Like musclegod I too wake up with a raging hard on thinking of my next workout. I'm like a kid at Christmas with my new body. No going back! On to bigger things.
  #60   Add to Kestrel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2011, 02:49 AM

Kestrel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Is it just me but how can you guys that don't have muscle stand it especially when you know there are men that make you look and feel so weak and inferior? That would drive me nuts! I fucking need muscle! I crave muscle! I love being with other muscle guys and seeing how our bodies buldge with muscle. I admire our thickness. I love to see our chests bulge out from our torsos and our arms straining the cloth of our shirts...
I like muscles as much as the next guy, but I don't want to be overwhelmingly huge myself. I'd like to get a little bigger... but I strive for proportion and symmetry over size.

I'm not tall, but I'm not short. I've always been sleek (high metabolism). But I like it like that. Lots of my friends are taller than I am, or buffer... but that doesn't make me feel weak or inferior. I guess size isn't that "big" of a deal for my self-esteem
  #61   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:30 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
From losing fat and gaining a good amount of muscle, I know one thing - I'm a size freak! The bigger I get , the bigger I desire to be. most recently, while wearing a strech muscleshirt. I can feel my lats pressing and agsint the material while rolling my shoulders.

Finally gotten over being shy, and talk to a few of the other male lifters, hoping to find that one that is willing to take this bull home. (yeah my name says tiger, but I traded the strips for horns) It's the normal type of talk though, suppliments, training, mutrition.

Still working on the last of the flab handing on my sides >< and no don't say things like do crunches or other ab exercises, weight lost doesn't work that way. got some cardio 2 times a week no more than 20 minutes each time with a controlled heart rate

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #62   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2011, 08:47 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
Just got back from a brutal chest/shoulder workout. Love feeling my shirt get tighter as the muscles pump up. Entire upper body feels so tight, it almost hurts. Reading about muscle growth does not compare to actual muscle growth. Once you start seeing and feeling progress, there is no turning back.
  #63   Add to Jim USA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2011, 09:02 AM

Jim USA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim USA
I'm not a huge guy, but I'll tell ya on this morning's trip to the post office three of us guys there were wearing sleeveless shirts, but clearly I was the only one with a "muscle" shirt. Oops. Did I accidentally flex? Those are called triceps folks. Experiences like that feel pretty damn good.
  #64   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:10 AM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
I'm still working towards my goals, but this last week I've seen a lot of gains. My arms are getting bigger and more defined, and it's starting to get noticed. Overheard my uncle telling someone I'm really bulking up already. And this weekend I visited friends and spent some time in a tank top. When I went to the bathroom I heard one of them say "when did he become so bulky?" I could see it on myself more too. I still got a ways to go, but seeing the start of real progress is definitely a great feeling, and it makes me more motivated to work harder.
  #65   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2011, 09:16 AM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
i have heard about it before but didnt realize it can be something to worry for.
i have to do some carpentry work at my sisters house last thrusday so i dressed up with a not so tight white shirt and jeans. Well my bestfriend girlfriend was there helping my sister too. she was too helpfull at the carpentry spot besides some muscle grabbing and mirin... kind of arousal... situation gets more complicated when my best friend shows up... fortunately i was almost done..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options