The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 08:11 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
Tyler's blog- Part 1- Amazing how contacts can change a man

Hey guys
First story in a long time as my last one was not very good. Let me know what you think of this one, any constructive criticism is welcome.

I got colour contacts for Halloween so this kinda sprung from that. Character development with some growth. Need to work on my description. Next chapter should be better, have a good idea of where this is going

Enjoy

Tyler's Blog- Part 1

They say that a person’s eyes are windows to their soul. Well, if that’s the case then my soul is on its last legs. For someone only 18, I’m supposed to look full of life instead of listless and constantly drowsy as I do. My mom tells me I have wise eyes, I think though when I was born I must have had eye problems so they swapped them with an old lady who was just about to die. They have a glazed look, pale blue turning grey, looking almost lifeless, and they have been the bane of my appearance since I can remember.

Hey out there internet land, my name is Tyler Peterson and I am getting ready to start my first year at university up here in the great white north. I went to an average high school out in the suburbs of Toronto, lived an average life with average friends. I’m average height, about 5”8, with dirty blonde hair and a bit of a tan in my athletic but slender physique. I’m not bad to look at but it seems I don’t get noticed much either. All I want is to stand out a little; to make eye contact with someone and have them respond with a smile instead of an awkward gasp or an audible shudder. Hopefully that will change in the next few weeks, once I get settled in and finally get my new eyes in the mail.

Yesterday I finally decided enough was enough and began searching online for colour contacts. I figured what’s 50 bucks in the grand scheme of things. I found this website called eyesforthenewyou.com. which had hundreds of different colours and designs to choose from. I was going to go for just an ordinary colour but figured why not be adventurous so I got three different pairs, All white, so my eyes could glow, all black, and I mean all black like not even the whites of my eyes can be seen, and a cool glowing red one that kinda looks like my eyes are on fire. They said two weeks so lets see what happens.

-------

Holy Crap! I am so excited, my contacts showed up to my dorm room this morning. I was at class so my roommate Mitch left them on my bed. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Mitch. He’s a generally nice guy, kinda cocky sometimes being one of the stars on the hockey team, I guess it’s kind of earned. He thinks he can make it to the NHL, and with another 15 pounds of muscle on his already built frame, he just might make it.

Anyways, I opened the box and there they were, three pairs of contacts and a little note that read “May you see the change in yourself that you have always wanted”. I thought that a little strange but decided I wanted to try the white ones first, they just looked so cool. I started to get hard just thinking about how different I would look. Would it freak people out or would they be turned on by glowing white eyes? I thought. Lets see how I look once I get them in

-------

You won’t believe me when I tell you I look sick. So I went into the bathroom and tried to get them in. I got the left one in no problem and a weird feeling kind of took over me. The first one sucked onto my eye pretty tightly with no problems and immediately I felt a new found energy. I got so hard I thought I was going to bust right there but kept my composure so I could get the second one in. The second one I had a hard time with. It seemed as though my eye or my brain didn’t want the second one to go in. I kept blinking and resisting but after 20 minutes of struggling I got it in. As I did if felt like a surge of energy shot through my eyes directly into my brain invigorating and penetrating every part of my body. I closed my eyes to let them adjust and could not believe when I opened them.

My eyes shone as if they emit a light all their own. They glowed and sparkled like my eyes had been polished clean. But that wasn’t all. I looked at myself and finally loved my eyes but I thought the contacts were doing something to my vision. I was still in the mirror but bigger. I had changed. My hair had lightened to a light blonde. My jaw had grown more defined, and a cleft developed giving me a strong yet cute smile. My teeth seemed to glow white as well and my nose looked as if it had narrowed and sharpened to a perfect tip. I couldn’t stop staring. A faint layer of stubble had appeared giving me that permanent 5 o’clock shadow look on what used to be a baby face. I took a deep breath to see if this was a dream and couldn’t believe that the body in the mirror was my own.

I had sprouted a few inches taller without even noticing, probably brushing 6 feet. My chest had inflated to two nicely proportioned slabs of rock hard pec. I brought my arm up to feel my newly developed beautifully etched orb of a pec when I noticed my bicep bunch up on my arm. I looked in the mirror and did a double bi to see two mounds of glorious softball sized muscle bunch up in a striated display of beauty and power. My shoulders had rounded out and widened to give me a bulky look with cuts perfectly defining each head of my beautiful delts. Just beyond my perfectly symmetrical and impressive pecs lay a cobblestone path not interlaced but laying side by side in perfect symmetry running down my stomach to my crotch. Each brick was perfectly defined and held in place by a series of intercostals meshing together to form a web of cut muscular beauty. I turned around to see the rest of me and spread my lats to see a wingspan that seemed to fit perfectly with my body. I was big. Not huge but big and proportioned and beautiful.

Now I am sitting here documenting I guess you could call it, my results from my first day with these contacts and let me tell you, I haven’t been able to leave my room, I am too turned on by myself. I have jerked my new 10 inch prick 6 times today and it just keeps getting hard. Oh man, I am so fucking hot, I can’t wait to show Mitch what happened when he gets home from practice...

-------

Oh Fuck, I am so turned on.
Mitch is in the shower so I will have to be quick about this. He walked in all sweaty from practice and I couldn’t do anything but bone up. He looked me in the eyes and was dumbfounded. This big jock of a guy, built well with nice pecs and pretty thick all around was awestruck by what he saw in me. To think, a guy as hot as him frozen solid by my new body. I love these contacts. Oh man that was hot. After about 20 seconds he came to, and finally said hey. I couldn’t believe it. He started to talk and then kinda trailed off as if hypnotized by my body. He said something about recruiters coming to the next game and wanting to bulk up before he froze again. I had to snap my fingers for him to regain consciousness, at which point he ran to the shower. Aww fuck. If this is what I do to a guy like Mitch, imagine the possibilities. Oh, I think I hear him. Yup, he’s complaining about needing more size for the next game. I hope he adds some serious muscle fast, he’ll need it if he wants to make it to the pros. Alrighty, I’ll update again tomorrow. Mitch and I are heading out to a bar tonight, I’ll let you know how it goes.

-------

Last night was crazy. I’m gonna leave out the parts that I want to keep for me but lets just say glowing eyes and a beautiful body can make anyone fall in love with you. All I will say about last night was that people started calling me angel, and I liked it. There may be a new nickname in the wings. But this morning was a whole new level of weird.

I rolled out of bed barely able to see. I had slept with my contacts in so my eyes were burning. I had to get them out. I went to the bathroom and got them out of my eyes so I could finally see again. When the fuzziness faded I looked at myself and was so ashamed. Not only did I no longer have my beautiful physique of last night but it seems as though the bit of athletic muscle I did have melted away last night. So I’m back to listless eyes and a body that looks drained of life. I thought, “this is just too fucking weird”. I went back to my room to wake Mitch up for breakfast and was shocked to see the man lying in the bed next to mine.

He had grown huge. He might have been 210 of pretty thick muscle before, now lying before me was a beautiful specimen probably near 230 of cut beef. He was lying there breathing heavily with a brand new six pack and an extra 10 pounds of muscle on his chest alone. His face even looked more defined with a goofy grin and dimples etched into strong lines of a rugged jaw. I stood and stared for about a minute until he woke up and saw for himself. Man, I have never seen anyone so turned on by their own body except maybe me, yesterday. He said he’s going to destroy in his game today, and I can believe it. We’ll see what happens with all that new muscle. I’m going to try out the black ones later today and am already getting turned on by the possibilities. Will update soon.

Tyler (Angel) Peterson
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 08:43 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Oh wow. Keep going! These contacts would provide one hell of a Halloween costume!
  #3   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2008, 10:08 AM

manlion has disabled reputation
Ooh, awesome. Love this story, please continue!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options