The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2008, 02:28 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Little Mikey - Part 7.2 - Steel, Muscle, and Nate

Part 1 : Discovery
Part 2 : A Little Exploration
Part 3 : Nate
Part 4 : Nate and Mike
Part 5 : Beginning Relations
Part 6 : The Yard
Part 7.1 : Playtime

Note: This scene contains some relations between teens. Do not read further if this bothers you. And as always comments are appreciated.

Little Mikey - Part 7.2 - Steel, Muscle, and Nate
by MLBJock

?Speaking of pecs,? Mike drops down on his back and slides under the car.

Despite all he has seen Nate?s jaw still drops as the front of the car rises, lifting the tires a few inches off the ground before stopping. Dropping to all fours Nate looks to see Mike?s hands pressing up against the front axel, his triceps flare a bit but don?t seem to be struggling at all to hold up the weight. Mike lifting his head to look at his surprised musclestud smiles broadly then....drops one arm. The car doesn?t move. ?Damn Mike!?

?What,? he asks as his smile gets wider. ?This?? as his single arm slowly lowering the car careful to keep the tires off the ground before pressing it back up. ?Slider under here next to me bro. I have an idea.? Nate flips onto his bac, and scoots under the car. ?Okay, put your hands on the axel and press up.? Nate looks sideways at Mike a little concerned, but complies. ?Okay try to bench it higher and don?t worry I?m here my little stud.? Seeing Nate?s pecs flex hard, showing the striations in the muscle, Mike can?t help but smile more. Ever so slowly he reduces the light upward force he?s applying to the toy above him causing Nate?s muscles pump up harder and harder.

Finally the car starts to descend, Nate?s face a deep red, as he pushes with all the strength in his chest and arms. ?Breath baby, breath,? Mike says while adding the tiniest bit of force and thus arresting the fall of the Caddy. Sweat beads on Nate?s manly face and pecs, wetting his chest hair. ?Yeah that?s what I want little man, harder!? Looking at their arms next to each other Mike?s cock twitches and begins to grow. Mike?s entire arm looks smaller than the massive tricep trembling mightily in its effort to support just the smallest fraction of the Detroit steel above them.

Reaching over with this right hand Mike runs his fingers across Nate?s even thicker pecs. He deeply enjoys the feeling of the damp hard muscle. The deeper his fingers move towards the center of his muscled cleavage the thicker and darker the hair on those pumped pecs get, which only makes Mike?s cock harder, ripping free of the hopelessly overmatched jockstrap. When he finally reaching the center of that beautiful chest, his finger encounters a bit of resistance as the pumped muscle is fighting for every millimeter of space. Not to be daunted Mike gives a gentle push, easily moving the hard muscle aside as his finger slips between rock the hard pecs. More than half of it disappears into the deep chasm. Mike?s cock grows to about half hard as his finger is surrounded by hard hairy muscle.

Knowing that any normal man?s finger would be crushed between those steel hard mounds, Mike takes great pleasure and rubbing the finger up and down the crack feeling the muscle move aside as if it were water and hearing Nate?s breathing get faster and faster. Finally on the forth pass up and down Nate?s chest Mike keeps going following the dark hair out of the pecs down Nate?s rigid 6-pack. He stops at the waistband of his shorts. ?You have the HOTTEST body, Nate.? Pulling back a bit to look at his boy?s whole upper body he sees the muscles pumped bigger than ever and a deep red color. Noticing Nate?s breathing is rapid and shallow, Mike realizes his blood pressure is probably thru the roof. Adding more force to his tricep he relieves the pressure, ?You can stop stud. I don?t want to you hurt yourself.?

As soon as the words leave Mike?s mouth, his heavy burning arms fall to the ground, and he lets out a massive sigh. ?Holy......fuck,? he says In between deep breaths his pecs aching with the each expansion of his lungs. ?That was the hardest thing I?ve ever done.? Looking to his right, he sees Mike?s single arm leisurely holding the car up. Reaching over to feel the muscle with his left arm his shoulder hits the axle. His 50 inch chest making him far too wide to rest on his side.

Chucking, ?Guess you?re not that little after all, let me help.? Flexing his abs, Mike?s torso begins to lift off the ground causing the front end of the caddy to rise higher. Once his shoulder blades leave the ground and Mike?s back straightens, Nate hears a strange grinding sound. Looking towards the source, his jaw drops open. The sound is coming from the left tire, or more specifically a large rock caught under the tire. The rock is digging into the hard ground as Mike?s abs flex, dragging the entire car forward as his torso rises. At a little past fifty degrees another sharp screech echos in the junk yard. The rear bumper has hit the ground and is digging a trench as wide as the car into the earth. This added resistance doesn?t slow Mike down in the slightest and within seconds he?s sitting up straight and holding the front of the car at arms length above his head. ?Should have room now bro,? he says with a huge smirk on his face.

Flexing his own impressive abs, Nate?s torso rises into a sitting position his head a couple inches shy of the car. ?Holy fuck, Mike! You just muscled a car around with your ABS!?

?I know, cool huh?? Giving a gentle thrust with his arm the caddy flys up a few inches and forces the bumper even deeper into Earth, before dropping down hitting the tips of Mike?s reed-like fingers and coming to a complete stop. ?Man this thing is so light. It kinda reminds me of you, stud.? Slowly bending his fingers up and down he presses the car up and down with them. ?No wonder that door lock shattered with a twist of my fingers. They can barely feel the weight I?m playing with.? His trademark smirk again forms on his angelic face as he says, ?Next time we arm-wrestle Nate you?re gonna have to take on just my pinkie. What do ya think? Would you like to have my little finger dominate that huge 18.5 inch arm of your?s stud? Would that make you cum again??

Nate nodding his head vigorously practically shouts, ?Oh hell yeah man, I?d love to feel that much power again Mike. I totally love it when you manhandle and muscle me around, bro.? Looking a bit sheepishly, ?And you, well you know you kinda own my cock now, right Mike??

Putting a free hand underneath Nate?s chin, he raises his head, looks into his eyes and says, ?I know Nate. But never think that you need to be ashamed of or fear that. I also think you are an amazing guy, with an awesome body, and I?m happy to have you.? Mike leans and kisses Nate, loving the feeling of his boy?s stubble against his own smooth face. Breaking the kiss, ?and damn if I don?t love the sheer amount of test your balls make. It gives ya just the right amount of hair.? Mike moves his hand caressing Nate?s rough neck, down the furry chasm between his hard pecs, across the ridges of his 6-pack and finally reaching the grand prize and cupping his still rock hard 8 inch cock. ?Mmmmmmm...have you been hard all this time?? he asks smiling. Nate just nods. ?That?s another thing I love about you man. You have an amazing libido. I think most guys would?ve have either passed out or gone totally soft with the number of times you?ve cum in the last few hours. I wonder what your breaking point is??

?I?m not exactly sure, bro. The girls I have fucked in the past have always been ...? Nate?s stops speaking for a second, noticing a twitch in Mike?s shoulder. Glancing up he sees that Mike again has a firm grasp on the front axel of the car. ?...worn out about long before I was done. Wha...? A low screeching sounds obscures the rest of the sentence. The car has resumed its forward motion as Mike?s arm starts to arc lower dragging the two ton car along. Raising his deep voice to be heard over the noise Nate asks, ?what are you doing?? Mike doesn?t answer; instead just keeps looking into Nate?s eyes, his cocky smirk again on his face.

Breaking the stare Nate looks back at the bumper, it is now completely fully of dirt having traveled at least 4 feet from where it started. It almost looks like a wave breaking against the shore as the metal digs up more and more soil. Feeling the top of his head brush the bottom of the car, the jacked jock drops back onto his elbows. Mike?s lone shoulder muscles the car another foot or so forward and as suddenly as it started, the grinding of earth and steel stops. Mike?s little 14.3 inch arm is stopped about 45 degrees from its previous position. Nate shifts his weight to one arm and reaches up to feel that small gun as it holds all that massive weight aloft in the most awkward of positions. Feeling his MAN?s lean muscle he marvels at how hard it is. Harder than anything else he?s ever felt, and yet it doesn?t show the slightest hit of strain or even of flexing in response to the load it?s holding. Nate?s ever-hard cock is throbbing in reverence to the POWER of the MAN that?s playing with two tons of Detroit steel like it was a matchbox car.

Mike, feeling his boy?s little dick jerk, looks over at him and smiles mischievously. ?That?s sweet that I get you so horned up stud, but now I think it?s time.? Quickly reversing the rotation of his arm, the front end practically flies up and back. The chrome bumper, suddenly hit with the force of pushing bluntly into the Earth rather than digging with it?s edge, lets out a deep crunching groan. The resistance, distributed across the entire lower surface of the metal, is far more than it was ever designed to take. This greatly increases the pressure on the frame overwhelming it and warping it. The once majestic car is literally crushed down nearly 8 inches shorter than when it started. Finally the torture from Mike?s relatively weak thrust passes when he lets go, and the front end drops enough so the bumper pops free of the dirt. Free of this resistance the car?s rear motion doesn?t stop by instead accelerates like a new owner testing how fast he can get to 60 MPH. The massive rolls at least 6 feet away from the pair in the time it takes the front end to drop to the ground, bouncing on its tires a couple times from the impact. ?What d?a think, stud?? Mike asks, his smile never leaving his face. Nate?s only response is to blast another load of thick creamy jism from his wildly throbbing cock.

His smile widening into a full blow grin, he reaches over and puts his hands around Nate?s tight waist. ?Come here, my boy.? Gently lifting the 210 pound jock up so his throbbing tool is right in front of his face, he pulls him close and deeply inhales the smell of HIS boy?s musk mixed with a fresh load of cum. Grabbing the waistband of Nate?s shorts in his teeth, he lifts the stud higher, pulling them over his ass until they fall down his thick 28 inch quads to stop at his bent knees. Looking up at his soon to be lover, his head tossed back in bliss, he says ?Hey stud, take those the rest of way off.? Seeing Nate?s huge arms move to comply, he pulls that jacked hunky body back in close and starts licking the dripping cum off his rod and balls.

Nate knows there is nothing better in the world then to be picked up by his super stud of MAN. Knowing that he is far lighter than a feather to Mike is great, but actually feeling that power is just beyond incredible. Now he knows why is past girlfriends all cooed with excitement when he lifted them up and fucked them standing. Another sensation, this one cooler strikes his wet dick and it registers that Mike must?ve removed his lifting shorts. Hearing a light yet commanding voice causes Nate?s brain to immediately interrupt the pleasure he is experiencing and process what it is saying. Looking down at super stud below him, he nods in acceptance. Reaching back he grabs the cum soaked gym shorts and pulls them up his bent calves, past and feet and tosses them away. With that done, he is free again to focus on the pure pleasure of Mike?s tongue licking his hard cock clean.

When his boy?s pretty little dick is free of all that musclejizz, Mike moves him away and lowers him a bit. ?Move your legs around my chest boy, it?s definitely time.? Looking down, past his thick pec shelf and his own throbbing cock, he knows just what his STUD means. There standing strait and proud, like an oblique of ancient Egypt, sits Mike?s now hard and dominating cock. It?s head covered in the glistening pre-cum that is flowing from the slit. As Nate?s thick quads, each just a few inches shy of his own shredded chest, wrap around it his body, Mike looks up into his boy?s strong manly face and says, ?If I had to guess it?s probably 12 long now and thicker than my wrist. Are you sure you want it??

A huge smile, the largest Mike?s ever seen grows on Nate?s face. ?More than anything, man.?

With a simple nod, Mike starts lowering the 210 lbs muscle jock down. Feeling his dick touch the firm muscles of Nate?s ass makes Mike pause for a second. He savors the moment as his cock pushes thru muscle that can squat 565 lbs so effortlessly. His maneuvers the jacked body around until his head taps Nate?s tight hole. Waiting no more than half a second Mike lowers his stud further. His cock breaches Nate?s gateway and plunges where no one has gone before. The feeling he encounters shocks Mike enough that he stops. Nate?s ass is hungrily pulling at his dick, like it?s aching to have him go deeper inside. His cocky smile returning, ?well if that?s what he wants,? little Mikey resumes lowering his muscled further down his massive pole.

Next Part 8 - Fun
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mlbjock For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2009, 10:45 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I have no idea why this installment has gotten no responses so far. I think this has been a fantastic story, well-written and with an intriguing theme. I greatly like the idea of a younger boy growing super-strong and your treatment of the concept has been quite enjoyable. What I'm most looking forward to, though, is the revelation to Chris of his little brother's transformation. I want to see how throughly Mike dominates his older sibling and how Chris reacts to his kid bro's unimaginable superiority, to mention the fact that Nate's allegience will be to Mike now, not to him. Will we see that meeting next chapter?
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2009, 11:28 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
The vignette of Mike with Nate...

... under the Caddy where Mike "spots" Nate by bearing the vast majority of the load but forcing Nate to apply his max strength against a mere fraction of the weight was erotic at all kinds of levels. Nate is awed by Mikey's super strength, but Mikey, super boy though he is, still turns on to Nate's jock boy strength and muscularity, to say nothing of Mike's fascination at Nate's seemingly endless libido and scruffy man stubble. The interaction between this super boy (Mikey) and and his uber jock boy (Nate) bones me big time! One thing I'm looking forward to is when Mike's muscle boy older brother discovers his little brother is a super boy with strength and power in his little muscles that he can never hope to come close to matching. I wonder if he will be as accepting of all this as Nate has been.

Last edited by tagsnola; January 4th, 2009 at 11:42 AM.
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2009, 03:32 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I love strength scenes like that... A kid easily lifting a car with one hand... I use that in my stories all the time! (Remember Titan, Jamie, Tristan and... Todd?)

I guess I must have missed this story over the Holidays! Or it was posted on a day when several other things got posted at the same time.

Interesting development, because Nate wasn't even supposed to be Mike's friend at all, if I remember correctly. Wasn't he looking for Mike's older brother?

I would love to see what happens when his big bro finds out that Mike has super strength and Nate has now become his best friend. Gosh, I hope he takes it well. Mike isn't portrayed like the kind of kid who is a bully, in this story.

I love the fact that Mike has all the strength, but Nate has the muscle. They totally compliment each other.

Great story, mlbjock! This story is worth saving!

Thanks for pointing out the new chapter, Adam. I missed it.
  #5   Add to massingUP's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 04:42 AM

massingUP is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to massingUP
Fantastic as usual -- a great start to the new work-year for me.

VERY much looking forward to the next one!

http://www.bigmuscle.com/~massingUP
  #6   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2009, 09:42 AM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Great story!
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Sorry for not saying anything for so long, buddy, but this story just blew me away, every time I read it, I can't help but marvel at how strong Mike has become, easily lifting a 2 ton car with just his finger tips, so easily that he could probably just lift it on one of his fingers. Then challenging Nate, a big strong guy in his own right to an armwrestling match against just his pinky, I would love to see that, especially if Mike lets Nate use both of his big, strong arms and still manages to pin him easily. Awesome stuff, can't wait to see more, hopefully very soon.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 08:23 AM

mlbjock
Thanks

Thanks guys! I'm glad ppl are enjoying the story. I am working on 7.3 to wrap up the junkyard scene. If anyone has suggestions on how things might be improved please let me know.

I have received one comment that I tend to compare Mike and Nate's sizes a bit too much. That tends to be in the engineer in me, and I'm curious if ppl find it useful for visualization.
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 02:58 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbjock View Post
Thanks guys! I'm glad ppl are enjoying the story. I am working on 7.3 to wrap up the junkyard scene. If anyone has suggestions on how things might be improved please let me know.

I have received one comment that I tend to compare Mike and Nate's sizes a bit too much. That tends to be in the engineer in me, and I'm curious if ppl find it useful for visualization.
Hi MLB:

Compare all you want! I think it's very cool: Mike has the strength; Nate has the size and the muscle. Mike is small and skinny; Nate is big and muscular.

I recently went back to read ALL the chapters, and the more I read it, the more I just LOVE this story. Thank you so much for writing it.

Nate is a great and loyal friend to Mike; Mike is the stronger one (by far), but he's no bully and he's just so nice about it. I love scenes where Mike lifts Nate off his feet, just to show his strength. Then again, Mike is totally in awe, every time Nate flexes his huge muscles! They're totally in awe of one another! One has something that the other doesn't, and that's what makes this story (and the characters) click. Mike has the strength; Nate has the muscle. But, Mike is in awe of Nate's muscle; and Nate is in awe of Mike's strength. That is wonderful!

Brilliant story, MLB! Now, what will happen when Chris joins the two?

Kudo's!

Rex
  #10   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2009, 03:19 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Outstanding analysis!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
Hi MLB:

Compare all you want! I think it's very cool: Mike has the strength; Nate has the size and the muscle. Mike is small and skinny; Nate is big and muscular.

I recently went back to read ALL the chapters, and the more I read it, the more I just LOVE this story. Thank you so much for writing it.

Nate is a great and loyal friend to Mike; Mike is the stronger one (by far), but he's no bully and he's just so nice about it. I love scenes where Mike lifts Nate off his feet, just to show his strength. Then again, Mike is totally in awe, every time Nate flexes his huge muscles! They're totally in awe of one another! One has something that the other doesn't, and that's what makes this story (and the characters) click. Mike has the strength; Nate has the muscle. But, Mike is in awe of Nate's muscle; and Nate is in awe of Mike's strength. That is wonderful!

Brilliant story, MLB! Now, what will happen when Chris joins the two?

Kudo's!

Rex
I agree wholeheartedly with Rex! Nate has the muscle. Mikey has the strength. Each has the good sense to appreciate the other's attributes without feeling jealous or envious! This is a fun concept. Like Rex, I'm wondering what will happen when the older brother finds out about Mikey's super human strength. Or will Mike ever let his brother find out? And has he gets older, will Mike's muscle ever fill out so that he looks the part of the super boy he already is? So many questions! So many possibilities. Thaniks for your effort on this story!
  #11   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 06:11 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
7.3?

I just wanted to ask when we might expect more of this wonderful effort? I log on every night hoping to see a new installment posted. I cannot say enough how much I have been enjoying this story. For my part, it's one of the best that I've ever read.
  #12   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2009, 01:05 PM

mlbjock
Thanks for the awesome comment man. I haven't really been working on this story lately but will get back to it.
  #13   Add to monkeymajic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 05:32 AM

monkeymajic is on a distinguished road
hey guys, anyone got links to other stories like this? of a guy who get amazing strength for no apparent reason and goes to experiment wit it, looks the smae or a little buffed not muscled out freak. but told properly and erotically like this one
  #14   Add to Muscle-Madness's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2009, 03:46 PM

Muscle-Madness is on a distinguished road
I spent all day reading your story over and over. I can't wait for the next chapter. Awesome
  #15   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2009, 05:11 PM

Please give us more

All I can say is that I'm addicted. Please, give us more.
  #16   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 07:37 PM

Hi - I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is among the best stories I've ever read. Are there going to be any more? They're so good, I wish you would continue.
  #17   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:17 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrr20a View Post
Hi - I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is among the best stories I've ever read. Are there going to be any more? They're so good, I wish you would continue.
I'll second both the notion and the question. Will you continue?
  #18   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 12:15 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe he did update this...

*looks*......

Yep. He did.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16010

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options