The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Poll: How BIG do you want your man?
Poll Options
How BIG do you want your man?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LovesEmHandsome's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:10 AM

LovesEmHandsome is on a distinguished road
How BIG do you want your man?

Most here would love a big, beefy, muscle-bound guy to grow before our very eyes, but the question arises:
Just how big would you want him to grow? You want somebody normal-esque in size? Perhaps Hulk-ish in mass? Or are you more of a titanic mountain-sized man person?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 07:22 AM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
In my case I want my man to grow with me, so starting even and work toward massive!!!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 07:31 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The categories are a bit indistinct. I prefer no more than 7 feet tall, no more than 1000 lbs. (in general -- JP's story is an exception to this general preference!) Does that count as BIG or HUGE?

xoxo
  #4   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:31 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Cosmic size.....well, who wouldn't want 'em that big?

Realistically I like my men BIG! I don't care for the fitness model type of the lithe thing with abs....you're gonna have abs if you weigh next to nothing!

I'm talking THICK! I myself am big, so I need a man at least my size to keep from crushing him when I roll over on top of him! 280-300 pounds would suffice. I'm 280 right now so that's the price of admission.

And when I say big, I'm talking like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler BIG!

BIG BIG BIG!

D
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:35 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Unhappy

Not every one wants to be "The Incredible Hulk" or some other sort of behemoth freak... Being a freak would be a real bummer... who would want to live in a world where you don't fit...

With the exception of very light-weight guys, Pro Bodybuilders in general are too big for my tastes...

For my own body I'd go for quality rather than quantity and stay with in human proportions every time...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; July 21st, 2009 at 12:44 PM.
  #6   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Not every one wants to be "The Incredible Hulk" or some other sort of behemoth freak... Being a freak would be a real bummer... who would want to live in a world where you don't fit...

With the exception of very light-weight guys, Pro Bodybuilders in general are too big for my tastes...

For my own body I'd go for quality rather than quantity and stay with in human proportions every time...

Ender
It always amazes me how this is a MUSCLE GROWTH site, and yet you still get those few guys that come and talk about how they do not like HUGE or FREAKY SIZE. Why come on this site? HUH?

LOL!!

Sorry pal, but that is your opinion and you are welcome to it.

For ME, it is NOT a bummer being a freak... I love how people look in awe at the size, I love how people watch when I try to pull off a sweatshirt or t-shirt at the gym and the muscles just pour out. And there is the attention...they either love it or they don't, but for me, I LOVE i! I'm not going to BS you...being this size is GRREEEAATT!!

You want to be average, that is cool....you go on. As for us XXXL sizes that love to GROW, then GROW ON! We are great guys that happen to occupy very huge bodies..and know how to back it up!

D
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:31 PM

<-- is madly in love with Lifter73!

That means I only have 65 lbs. to gro..., uh, go!

Of course, by the time I'm 280 he'll be 350.

<< sigh >>

xoxo

Richard
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 02:15 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter73 View Post
It always amazes me how this is a MUSCLE GROWTH site, and yet you still get those few guys that come and talk about how they do not like HUGE or FREAKY SIZE. Why come on this site? HUH?
Snip
Like all things Muscle Growth is a relative thing and beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. I was a fat kid so the idea of being big is a turn off to me...

I want to be so totally ripped that when I take off my clothes I look like a greek god... but when I have them on I don't attract attention from people that feel they have something to prove and I have no interest in providing them with a target they can test themself against I don't need to prove anything to anyone but myself...

Ender
  #9   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
but when I have them on I don't attract attention from people that feel they have something to prove and I have no interest in providing them with a target they can test themself against I don't need to prove anything to anyone but myself...

Ender
Oddly enough I NEVER have that problem about someone just coming up to me and seeing who is the "Alpha Dog". I guess it is how you carry yourself. I'm very self assured, but not cocky. I've always felt that if you come off like a stiff dick you will get that from others, but that's not me.

And I'd be lying if I said that being noticed is part of the allure.....it sure the hell is!

And I agree...the ONLY person that I have to prove anything to is me...and that is tested everytime I enter the gym....YEAH BUDDY!!!!!

D
  #10   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post

<< sigh >>

xoxo

Richard
I've seen your pics, Richard, and I'd workout with you in the gym ANYTIME!

D
  #11   Add to Spooky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 10:31 PM

Spooky is on a distinguished road
Since when has Normal been "roughly pro bodybuilder size"?
  #12   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
Since when has Normal been "roughly pro bodybuilder size"?
I would think that on this site "roughly pro bodybuilder size" would be considered normal...

D
  #13   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Me personally, I want to be "normal" big. Just about 5-9 and at least 250+, but I want my man to just dwarf me. Not too huge, but more than big enough to engulf me in a bear hug.
  #14   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 01:08 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
As for how big I want my man if any size were possible...

I don't have a personal limit on that.

But as for my own body, I'd like to be big enough to the point where I can still keep my fightin' agility.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #15   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:00 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
hmmm

i dont really know, bigger the better for me! i just want a monster to love me 4 being me
  #16   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 02:26 AM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
The quick answer is that you can like muscle GROWTH without liking freakishly huge men. Growth is growth..
  #17   Add to Hulk2be's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM

Hulk2be is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hulk2be Send a message via MSN to Hulk2be Send a message via Yahoo to Hulk2be
"It always amazes me how this is a MUSCLE GROWTH site, and yet you still get those few guys that come and talk about how they do not like HUGE or FREAKY SIZE. Why come on this site? HUH?"

Sorry Lifter, but I also don't agree with you. There are those of us who greatly appreciate a beautifully defined, ripped, cut, symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing physique, over one that is just big for big sake. For me, and I'm sure others here as well, it is the visual appeal of muscles that "works" for us more so than the size. Now, of course, big AND well defined is ideal, at least for me, but I'll personally take defined over just plain big any day. For my own workout goals, I intend to get as big as I can, UNTIL I start losing definition. When the definition starts suffering, the size game is over for me.

None of us, even the genetically gifted people we are all envious of, are born with muscle physiques. So whether you're naturally fat or thin, even just attaining a fitness model type body still involves muscle growth. It just doesn't require nearly as much growth as you are obviously into.

I personally just don't get the muscle bull, muscle bear, muscle belly, hairy muscle, immobility muscle, or giant growing bigger than a house muscle. To be honest, about half of the morphs that are posted on this site are just plain of no interest to me as a minimum, and a complete turn off as a maximum. I personally fail to see the appeal in a morph that makes the person look like a balloon character, or like something from a cartoon. If I wanted to play with pecs that have been morphed enough that they look like breasts, I'd just look at pictures of women...lol.

I'm reminded of another interest of mine, which is cars. Some people are into modern Corvettes, and others are into classic luxury cars. Both groups are made up of "car people", even if their own personal interest falls along different areas of the car spectrum.

I view muscle and muscle growth the same way. Just the fact that someone is signed up with this site, shows that they have muscle or muscle growth interest. What varies is the amount to which they like it. I would never tell you that the amount of your interest is wrong or dumb, because I don't think it is. Its just different from the amount of my interest. So don't tell those of us who would gladly sacrifice some size for better definition wrong or dumb either, because we're no more "wrong" than you are.

Last edited by Hulk2be; July 24th, 2009 at 04:10 PM.
  #18   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk2be View Post
.... So don't tell those of us who would gladly sacrifice some size for better definition wrong or dumb either, because we're no more "wrong" than you are.
Yes!!! Thank you...
There are like minded people out there...

It seems that anytime I express an opinion I get attracted by the same muscle heads that made being a chubby kid a nightmare... I didn't want to be fat but any time I tried to help are advice on how to change things I just triggered additional volleys of put downs and harassment from the Jocks and beautiful people. They did teach me that I didn't want to be like them. And I came the believe that to have a muscular body I had to become one of them.

Once I got out of school and on my own I manage to get thin... I got anorexic and was trying the get down under 100lbs when my body decided it had had enough and I got sick... At 5'6", I was under 130lb and was flabby skinny but I wanted to be rid of the flabby and was willing to cut weight until I finally got cut abs... The way I was going I would have died before I saw an ab or any definition.

It wasn't until I happened to meet and become friends with another short nerdy Engineer that was a lot like me but was a jock that I realized that I could have a hot body and still be me... And he got me into working out finally... 20+ years late but I am trying now... and know I can get there...

Ender
  #19   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 06:04 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
I'll have to throw in a quick "I agree with Ender and Hulk2be." It's kinda funny, considering that mainstream gay culture is known to disdain oversized guys too, and here we are saying someone's tastes aren't big enough. BTW, I thought part of not being cocky and at ease with oneself was not making fun of other people for being different?
  #20   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:53 PM

Wahhhhhhhhh!!!! :)

LOL!!!

Just kidding and amazed at the responses here.

Yes, we all have had our insecurities when growing up.....too fat, too thin, not a jock, etc etc etc. I myself was way too thin, so the thought of being ultra ripped is not appealing to me at all, and I am sure that there are others on this forum that feel the same way.

So with that, I like them BIG. And no, I'm not looking for an agreement from anyone, just making a statement. And there is another old saying, "my meat, your poison". And we all have our different likes or dislikes...it definitely doesn't mean one is better than the other, and your choice is YOUR choice. I can't change you mind and you DEFINITELY cannot change mine! :P
. That's why they make chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream. One may prefer one over the other.... it doesn't mean that one is BETTER than the other, it just means that there is a difference in taste.

I myself prefer the taste of HUGE MUSCLE!

So, there it is, people! The moose is on to other posts.

D
  #21   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:57 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter73 View Post
LOL!!!

Just kidding and amazed at the responses here.

Yes, we all have had our insecurities when growing up.....too fat, too thin, not a jock, etc etc etc. I myself was way too thin, so the thought of being ultra ripped is not appealing to me at all, and I am sure that there are others on this forum that feel the same way.

So with that, I like them BIG. And no, I'm not looking for an agreement from anyone, just making a statement. And there is another old saying, "my meat, your poison". And we all have our different likes or dislikes...it definitely doesn't mean one is better than the other, and your choice is YOUR choice. I can't change you mind and you DEFINITELY cannot change mine! :P
. That's why they make chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ice cream. One may prefer one over the other.... it doesn't mean that one is BETTER than the other, it just means that there is a difference in taste.

I myself prefer the taste of HUGE MUSCLE!

So, there it is, people! The moose is on to other posts.

D
Make no mistake, dude, I'm the same way. Well, er, not big... yet. >3 So I like guys as thick as they come. But at the same time, it's not cool to criticize one dude's likes, and then especially to go on to say, "BTW, guys, I'm real self-assure!" Just an FYI
  #22   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post

<< sigh >>

xoxo

Richard
Shucks, you say the nicest things, big boy!

D
  #23   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 03:33 PM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
Massive

I voted Massive because I know what I like - I know this because my man is already MASSIVE and I know that I love it. If you've never been with a massive man, you don't know what you're missing! (Just stay away from mine!).
  #24   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmsl View Post
I voted Massive because I know what I like - I know this because my man is already MASSIVE and I know that I love it. If you've never been with a massive man, you don't know what you're missing! (Just stay away from mine!).
Just HOW massive is he? Inquiring minds want to know, of course!

xoxo

Richard
  #25   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 05:24 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
I'll cast my vote for MASSIVE!

To me, there's just something about big muscle......

Ron III---III
  #26   Add to toleatherman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 01:06 PM

toleatherman is on a distinguished road
Definately would want to grow with my man.
  #27   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2009, 04:11 PM

PlugNPlay76 has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Yahoo to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Skype™ to PlugNPlay76
Smile Huge to uber-massive.....

Hey guys,

I like this question, and the discussion it brings up. I myself want a guy that is huge to uber-massive, but, doesn't neccessarily have to be super tall either..... I for one love the look of huge and massive muscles, and, if the guy has a good face too, well, that's just icing on the cake. The guy doesn't have to be super tall... I mean, 6 feet and above is good for me, but, I still want to be able to reach up and kiss the guy even if it is on my tip toes. I would have to say, if I had to give and absolute limit, probably 7 1/2 feet tall. As far as their muscle size though, the sky is the limit. Definately above 300lbs..... My dream and/or fantasy man would probably be somone 6 feet to 7 feet tall with up to 350lbs. to 450lbs. of densly packed and lean muscle, and still growing, and super strong. Too big to compete because he'd blow the competition away. Probably be able to lift the entire competition too, hehe.

Anyway, that is my opinion.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options