The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:43 AM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended--part 5

Part four left me hanging too much--here's part 5. Previous installments below:
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16939
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16949
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16953
Leave comments! They keep me writing and improve the writing too.

PART V

"Come here boy."

I approached the teenaged, sweat drenched musclegod cautiously. Marcus' lineless face was set in a self assured grin, eyes relaxed. His blond buzzcut threw light down onto his face. Here, hidden behind rows of cars, half-naked bulging and gleaming in the sun--here was where he belonged. He seemed completely in his element, and I felt like a fish out of water.

His arms reached out to me, wrapping themselves like steel pythons around my waist as he drew me into him. As if in slow motion I watched his piercing blue eyes closed, full lips coming closer and closer. Our lips met and I tasted salt, tasted how full they were and how STRONG, as strong as the rest of him. My arms were pinned to his chest, and I immediately grabbed onto his granite pecs, slippery with his sweat. I found a nipple and pinched it, causing him to bite down on my lip and making me gasp. His tongue snaked its way into my mouth, long and strong, and clashed with mine. His right hand was kneeding my butt, and I realized that half of my back was completely covered by that right arm, held immovable. I tried to lean back to test this, and found I couldn't. Marcus laughed without breaking the kiss, and growled, "You aren't escaping that easily!"

"You're so young..." I said hazily.

"Get on your knees, boy," he whispered by way of reply. I began to kiss down his neck, lapping up his sweet sweat and tracing every fiber of muscle in that huge neck with my tongue. My hands started a downward journey from his pecs, ticking along his swolen abs. I could feel his blond treasure trail with my fingers, even as I licked the hollow of his collarbone and made him throw his buzzed head back in a moan. His arm rose and I followed the line of muscle down his shoulder and out until I hit the unmistakable ridge of his bicep. He flexed, and the giant muscle rocketed upward, becoming a maze of veins from which my tongue could not escape. Both of my hands found his arm and squeezed as hard as they could, but made no dent in the solid muscle. My nose led me down beneath the massive peak of his bicep to lick his cavernous armpit, suckling beads of boy sweat from the curly blond hair of his underarm.

I felt the other hand on my shoulder--Marcus had meant what he said about getting on my knees. I sank reluctantly away from his armpit, flicking his nipple with my tongue before at last settling on his incredible abs. He had no little-boys fitness-model abs, lean and carefully carved away, but rather the abs of a natural bodybuilder, bulging inches away from his stomach so that they seemed to stack on top of one another, hard and lined with veins. My hands wandered down to the fabric that still hid his crotch and slid along the rim to find the head of his cock--a full 8 inches away from where the base must be. I pushed along the length of the member and felt it grow and swell in my hands. With my teeth, I gently grasped the top row of his sixpack, then my tongue found the ridge between his abs (a ridge my tongue was not long enough to get to the bottom of) and began to lick down his blond treasure trail. Moans from above and hands forcefully running through my hair told me I was doing a good job.

"You like my abs dude?" He flexed them my tongue was trapped, sucked in between regiments of hard muscle. Then he pushed them out and the solid muscle bricks hit my cheek. "You like that?"

In reply I took the rim of his coveralls in my teeth and pulled. They fell to his ankles and a glorious cock, now fully ten inches, smacked me in the face. Marcus laughed again and swung his giant body back and forth, making his cock slap me. Keeping one hand on the teen's cock I moved my mouth further down, savoring my first sight of his quads. Marcus was standing with his legs apart and there was still barely room for light to pass between his giant legs, whose pumped veins made them look like great trees coated in vines. I moved up from the quads to the boy's lowhanging balls, which were covered in a light blond peach fuzz. Finally, very slowly so that the muscle god before me squirmed and clenched his jaw, I licked just the very tip of my tongue up the underside of his cock, which was now standing straight against his abs.

I took the head in my mouth--I doubted how much more would fit--and pulled his cock away from his stomach. It was as hard as every other muscle in his body, and I had to use my entire bodyweight to pull it down. My hands pushed up from his cock, running through his treasure trail, counting the speedbumps of his abs and massaging his full pecs again and again.

I felt two hands on the back of my head and Marcus started testing just how deep my throat was, facefucking me gently at first, then harder and harder.

"You like that? You know you like that. Little kid just graduated from High School using your face as his own personal pussy. I'm gonna fuck your throat. You like feeling my chest as I fuck your face, huh? What if I flex for you--like THIS!"

His entire chest snapped into rock-hard definition and my hands slipped on the sweaty muscle. At the same moment, he shoved his cock all the way into my mouth and down my throat so that I gagged and felt his blond pubes against my nose. He held me there, impaled to the hilt on his dick, and flexed his body again and again, grunting harder each time. My hands flew into a frenzy, squeezing from his mammoth quads to his pecs to the huge, blond-dusted arms that were holding my head, tracing triceps and trying futilely to pull them off. My eyes started watering.

And, with a shout, Marcus started cumming. This kid was Niagara Falls. This kid was Old Faithful. He slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth as he came, muscles twitching involuntarily. I lapped up the streams and rivers of redhot come that he spewed into my mouth, swallowing it like a drowning sailor.

When I at last surfaced for air, Marcus was slumpled against the side of my car, eyes closed, breathing deeply. With every breath his sixpack engorged and sucked itself into crystal hardness again. I rose to my feet and kissed his shoulder, then his chest, then shoulder again, and then up his neck to his ear. "You are a fucking GOD," I whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked straight into mine. "Your car is ready." His voice had that special post-orgasm tone. "Although I'm not sure I fixed it for free." He grinned and kissed me hard and my body melted into his much larger one again.

"That was intense, bro. I don't think I've ever had better head. When Marcel told me you might be interested I didn't think..."

"Marcel told you?" I asked. "He's the one who told me I should go after you...he told you too..."

Marcus grinned and chuckled, making his abs ripple. "Let's just say he's a good friend. For now, I need to wash up and get back to work before my dad comes back here. You have my number from the accident, right?"

I barely had time to register what had happened. "Yeah. Yeah dude. Man, if you hadn't rear ended me yesterday..."

"That's nothing to the rear ending I'm planning for tonight," he growled, and within seconds his cock was standing straight against his abs again. I realized that I had been paying so much attention to his glorious body that I'd scarcely payed attention to my own. My dick was hard again, sitting in a pool of come in my boxers that suggested I'd orgasmed at least twice. "But you have to go now. I get off work at eight."

I kissed him one more time and squeezed his arm where it met his chest, then got in my car. He peeled his massive body off of it and watched, still buck naked and hard as a rock, blond body shining in the sun, as I drove away.

Last edited by 5uiat; September 7th, 2009 at 02:59 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013), Gman (August 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to iluv2flex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 03:14 AM

iluv2flex is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=navy]This is really getting good....[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080]Whata a sexy stud!!![/COLOR]
  #3   Add to dartagnan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 08:19 AM

dartagnan
Send a message via MSN to dartagnan
Really, this is an awesome story! Can't wait to read more...
  #4   Add to Faust2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 02:32 PM

Faust2001 is on a distinguished road
This is a great series! I love the build up to this chapter. I wonder if Marcel will make an appearance.
  #5   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 04:35 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Oh, make no mistake, Marcel is straight as they come. He is, however, a very good friend...
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,309 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Wow!

It feels wrong to enjoy this as much as I have without commenting, so I'm coming out of the woodwork. This is a very well-written story. I like your metaphors and similes. I also enjoy the short segments, especially when each one has enough heat to bring the reader to a climax, literally. Thank you for sharing your work. I will be looking forward to more from you.
  #7   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:45 AM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
Unreal! Such a great story. Hope there's more to cum!
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2009, 03:22 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Holy crappp! ...

I cannot WAIT until 8:00 p.m.!!!

- TagsNOLA

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline