The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:39 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel V

Hey, back already with the next part; seems I've gotten my mojo back and can write again, yay! Hope you all like it.

The Hotel Part 1
The Hotel Part 2
The Hotel Part 3
The Hotel Part 4

I got off of Craig?s lap, somewhat gingerly and then he stood up. It was odd seeing him from this new height, even though I?d only seen him for a few seconds in his shorter form. There were still a few strands of his tattered sweats clinging to his shoulders and across one of his thick pecs. But there was also a few globs of my cum on him, clinging to the muscle and faint hairs. He tensed he pecs, snapping the threads and then pulling them off.

?Hmm? he said. ?I seem to have someone?s cream on my chest? He grinned down at me ?Shall I just wash it off or??

I moved forward and licked his chest, catching my cum and drinking it down. The hairs tickled my tongue in a bad way, which was why I preferred smooth muscles, but I kept licking, enjoying hearing Craig moan and egg me on, his pecs twitching as my tongue ran over them.

?You?ve got a skilled tongue there? he said as I pulled back, his hand going to my arm and rubbing it gently for such a big guy. ?Oh the things we could do?

My stomach gave an extra load groan of a growl.

?Shit. Sorry, I forgot. You just look so cute from up here. But enough of that; lets get some food in that skinny body of yours?

He went to one of the lockers, opened them and pulled out a set of sweats. He looked at them, decided they were too small for him and handed them to me. ?Unless you wanted to wear those ones?

I looked down at the cum smeared on my shirt and the wet patch on the groin of my trousers, which were still round my ankles. I stepped out of them and took the ones Craig was offering.

?Whose are these?? I asked.

?Oh, the lockers just have spare sweats in ?em? he said, pulling a sweat shirt over his head then pulling it past his pecs. He twisted and looked at his chest, tensing it and seeing how it looked. When he seemed happy they were tight enough, he grabbed some trousers to go with it.

?How many sets sweats does this place have??

?He-he, I?m guessing a lot?

We left the changing room and Craig took me to the canteen. It turned out I?d gone in the completely wrong direction as we walked past Doc Nelson?s office. Through the glass doors I could see Samson with his hands on his hips, facing Doc Nelson who was at her desk. She was writing on yet another clipboard and I think he was talking to her about something.

?The canteen?s just through there? said Craig, bringing me back. I followed his big pointing finger to a door almost concealed behind a large plant pot, the pointed leaves of the plant hanging in front of the door. ?Huh, someone moved the pot?

As we approached the door to the canteen, Craig stopped at the pot. It was huge, I could have sat in it quiet comfortably. The pottery it was made from looked thick too, add that to the huge amount of soil and the plant, the thing had to weigh at least 200 odd pounds.

?I?d better put it back? he said, looking down to me with a smile, but his eyes shone with a certain mischief that made me smile back.

He rolled his shoulders and planted his feet firmly in front of the pot. Then he pushed. His biceps bulged, veins springing up along the ball of muscle and across his thick neck. At first I thought he wasn?t going to be able to do it, but as soon as the pot moved an inch, it slid into place easily.

?Phew? he sighed, standing up and dancing on the balls of his feet a bit. ?Knew I could do it? He lifted his arms and flexed them, then gave each bicep a kiss. ?Right, let?s get you some food?

The canteen was spacious, a few large tables with chairs and running along one of the walls were those heated tray things you get in a normal canteen. But there was so much food it looked like there was enough for a large army. There was a lot of meat and a few vegetables. My stomach growled longingly.

We both got a plate and grabbed some food. Even though I was so hungry, Craig still had more than me; his plate was buried under food. We sat at one of the tables in the middle, Craig?s chair creaking a bit.

?They really should re-enforce these? he chuckled.

We sat in silence for a little while as we ate. The silence started to get to me, so I foolishly blurted the first thing that came to mind.

?So who?s Roger??

He stopped with his forkful of food halfway to his mouth, his bicep bulging in his sleeve. He slowly lowered the fork, his eyes down on his food with his fringe obscuring them somewhat. I started to apologise but then he smiled lightly.

?Roger was my first crush? he admitted, leaning forward on his crossed arms, his pecs and biceps rubbing together as he moved. ?We went to the same school, he lived a few houses down from mine, so I saw him everyday. We were never really ?friends?, but we got on all right. He never bullied me; he?d muck about and wrestle, but he never picked on me. But when he joined a few sports teams, he started taking roids, just to give him an edge. He got moody, when he was wrestling he?d get carried away and hurt someone, and he fell into the wrong crowd?

He picked up his fork and played with his food for a bit.

?The thing is, he took those roids, but he never got big. He put on some weight, but he never got big? he flexed a bit for emphasis.

?So, after that, how do you feel about?? I waved my hand a bit, ?all this? Guys taking something that makes them big??

?Oh no, this is completely different? he said, smiling and lounging back in his chair, even though it groaned even louder. ?For one we stay the same, on the inside I mean. There?s no side effects like there are with steroids. And every time I grow I just feel so? I can?t describe it, it?s just so fucking awesome?

?How long do you normally stay this size??

?Well, every time we get a shot, we stay bigger for a bit longer. Like on my first shot, I stayed big for about a day. Then on the second shot, I was big for three whole days?

?How many ?shots? have you had??

He looked up to the side as though calculating, his hand going to stroke his jaw. ?Erm? this was my? seventh, no, eighth shot?

?Wow. So how long have you been here??

?Gotta be over a month I think. But it?s just so hard to keep track of the days in here. I don?t even now what date it is?

?But what about your family? Your friends? Do they know where you are? Can you talk to them??

Just because I had been alienated from my family and had no friends to speak of, didn?t mean the others didn?t have worrying families.

?They don?t care? said Craig, returning to his food and shrugging his big shoulders, making his shirt tug on his pecs. ?Doubt they even know I?m missing?

Before I could ask or even try and comfort Craig, two hands landed on my shoulders.

?Hey homo? said Phil, letting go of my shoulders and dropping into the chair beside me. ?Sorry I missed you after your session, got called away by a pair of studs needing a third guy for Suck-a-Fuck?

?For what??

?I?ll tell you bout it later? he said, grinning and patting my leg before stealing a chip. ?But it looks like you met up with Craig here. I see you?ve had another spurt?

Craig grinned and made his pecs twitch ?Yep, got to know this little guy in the changing room. Oh god? he slapped his forehead. ?I am such a dick. I never actually asked you your name?

?Nice? laughed Phil.

?It?s James? I said, smiling.

?Oh fuck James I?m so sorry. I swear I don?t normally just grab a guy and ask him to RP without bothering to remember his name. It?s just my growth was coming and I hadn?t seen anyone to RP with. But that?s no excuse--?

?Craig? I chuckled, cutting him off. ?It?s fine. I don?t mind?

?Aww. Isn?t he such a sweet guy? said Phil, patting my arm and stealing yet another chip.

?That he is? said Craig. When Phil tried to steal another chip, the big guy knocked his hand back. ?And as I recall when I asked a certain someone to RP with me, he teased me for days?

?You know I was only playing. After all, you made me learn my lesson; again and again and again?

They both laughed, slapping hands together as though they were about to arm wrestle. And from the way Craig?s bicep bulged, it was obvious who would have won. But they didn?t arm wrestle, just let each other go and Craig returned to his food. Phil turned back to me, his infectious grin brightening the room.

?So, how big did you get??

?I didn?t? I said, looking down at my body, sure I was still the same size.

?I mean on the video you homo?

?Oh??

?Come on, spit it out. How big? 7 feet? 8? More??

?It was? a little bit more than--?

?I knew it? he laughed, slamming his hand on the table and throwing his head back. ?I just knew you liked ?em REALLY big. Oh, you should meet this other guy, Ian, he?s just like--oh?

Phil blinked and shuddered, his eyes rolling blissfully in their sockets. His body loosened up in the chair and he slouched a bit, but then I saw something odd happening under his sweats.

His small, well cut pecs swelled a bit, bulging out a few more inches and moving his shirt. I saw his nipples suddenly become hard and poked out against the material. I saw his other muscles swelling a bit, gaining mass and definition. Bumps all over his body grew bigger, swelling as though someone was pumping him with air. The most noticeable bump was his crotch. I could just make out his shaft thickening under the material, getting longer on top of his big bulging balls.

And then it stopped. Phil had been well built before, like someone who exercised rigorously but someone who did it to keep fit and had the light muscles to show for it. Now he was more bulky, like a gymnast, his well rounded muscles looking strong and powerful. He blinked and sat up properly again, running his hand down his chest towards his crotch. He smiled when he felt the new size down there, tracing his fingers over it and making him shudder again.

?That?s it?? I asked, my cock at full attention once again, tenting my sweats. ?I thought theses shots made you big?

I looked from Phil and his little muscles and then to Craig with his immense bulging body.

?That wasn?t from a growth shot? said Phil, his face carrying the after glow of great sex. ?That was like a little after shock?

?Yeah? chuckled Craig, rubbing his own crotch, no doubt his cock in a semi hard state against one of his legs. ?It sometimes happens after we?ve returned to normal; we get a bit of mass and muscle but not as much as we do from an actual shot?

?Feels good? said Phil, flexing his bicep and seeing how high it went. ?But not as good as the actual shot?

?How does that feel?? I asked.

They both grinned at one another before looking to me. ?Like we?re gonna spoil the surprise? said Phil. ?Anyway, back to before I got even hotter; there?s this guy you should meet?

He got up and I followed. I blinked when I stood next to him.

?I see you got taller too?

He grinned down from his new 6 foot mark, giving the semi tent in his sweats a rub. ?Keep talking about how big I am and I may just have to fuck ya?

?These aftershocks come with extra horniness too? said Craig, still eating. ?I?ll see ya later James?

?Yeah, OK?

Phil put a hand on my lower back and gently guided my to the door, his fingers running over my backside a bit. He took me back through the atrium and then to the library. Other than the goth guy from the gym I?d seen earlier getting sucked off by a more normal sized guy, there was only one other person in there.

He was sprawled out on the settee, bare feet propped up on the cushion and a book hiding his face. Phil tapped the guys feet, making him give a twitch of a jump and lower his book. I saw he had headphones in which explained how he could be able to read with all that moaning in the background.

At first his face had been set in a serious expression. One that said ?I?m busy and don?t want to be interrupted?, but also had that little shadow of a threat behind it that would make most people back away. But when he saw that it was Phil after attention, his face softened. He closed the book and set it on his stomach.

He looked so comfortable laying there, and he had a body like Phil?s. Well, Phil?s old one before this after shock thing; the kind people get to look good not strong. He had a long face like Phil too, but his skin was darker and his hair was jet black and straight. A few strands hung artfully over his handsome face and prominent brows, giving him that sexy smouldering look. But what I found so odd was his body language was loose, the way he was sprawled was inviting, making me want to jump on him and hug him, but his face? his face had a dark penetrating sense to it. Nothing wrong with that though.

?James? said Phil, ?this is Ian?

?Hey? said Ian, moving swiftly so he was on his feet in front of me with his hand out. I shook it and gave him a nod. I saw his book and read the title.

?Oh, you?re reading Son of a Witch??

?Yeah, gotta love old stories getting twisted in new ways. You read it??

?Been meaning to?

?OK, I didn?t bring you two together to make a book club? chuckled Phil, throwing his muscled arms over our shoulders and pulling us together. ?He wanted to get really huge too Ian?

?Really?? said Ian, the shock in his deep voice evident even if his dark eyebrows disappearing under his fringe wasn?t enough evidence.

?Totally, Bet you loved getting a look at the Doctor didn?t ya? Fuck I?d love to be that big. No, I?d wanna be bigger?

I an looked down at Phil?s rising tent and then at his bigger muscles before finally looking back to me. ?He get hit with an aftershock recently??

I nodded.

?When will you learn Phil? he said, smiling and taking Phil?s cock in his hand. ?The best thing to do is to just have a wank or you?re all light headed?

Phil shuddered under Ian?s grip but he shook his head, eyes closed and smiling. ?You know I don?t use a hand when there are so many willing asses available?

?OK big guy. How about a mouth instead??

?You never let me fuck you?

?You know I like being on top?

?You can be on top. Just sit your ass down on my co-aaaaah?

Phil?s retort got lost under a moan as Ian stroked his cock. The gymnast started to leak over his sweats.

?Do you wanna do the honours James or should I?? Ian asked.

?I?ll let you handle him? I chuckled.

?Suit yourself? he said.

He pushed Phil onto the settee and pulled his sweats down. Phil writhed on the settee as his cock was taken in the tough guy?s mouth. I decided to leave even though I wanted to watch and maybe even participate. But I?d already cumed so much today my cock was aching.

I wondered around the Hotel for the rest of the day, hanging out in the TV rooms, went for a swim and just got to know he place better. Guys were always introducing themselves to me, weather they were big or small and although there was no way I could remember everyone?s name, I was starting to be able to recognise faces now. I met Daniel at the body oil cupboard and he was in a pair of white Speedos. He then proceeded to squirt the body oil on his full Speedo which happened to become see-through.

?Damn? he chuckled, seeing his cock through the wet material clinging to it. ?I keep forgetting the white Speedos do that?

Suffice to say I came in my sweats again, something Daniel took as a great complement. He asked if I wanted to join him in his room with a few other guys while he stuffed another two bottles of body oil in the waist band of his Speedo.

?So me and a few guys are gonna have a little wreslte in the Gymnasum. There's gonna be oil involved. Wanana come??

?Erm? don?t think I?m big enough to participate?

?Ha-ha no, you?re not, but it was an invite to watch?

?Oh. OK. Sure?

?Cool, let?s go?

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:47 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Fucking hot as always
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2009, 07:40 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
What a diabolical tease you are! James! I'm waiting so anxiously to see James in all his humungous glory!!! But all the other diversions are exciting as well!
Mike
  #4   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2009, 11:21 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_lost_prophet View Post
Fucking hot as always
Thanks mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
What a diabolical tease you are! James! I'm waiting so anxiously to see James in all his humungous glory!!! But all the other diversions are exciting as well!
Mike
Heheh, well, I'm glad your enjoying the diversions, hopefully you won't mind waiting a tiny bit longer for James' growth

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options