The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > General
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2010, 02:32 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
Any straight guy with muscle fetish here?

Hi guys,

I just want to know if there are any other straight guys here who just like imaginig themselves being huge, strong and, well, and alpha male. Most straight guys admire big muscles, but are too shy to say it out loud, or do it in such a strange way that they make people laugh.

How did you start having a muscle fetish? I remember clearly seeing a bodybuilding show on tv, when I was about 5-6 years old and having my first erection. It was not because I wanted to have sex, but rather because I was imagining myself as tall and muscular as the guys on the screen and it excited me a lot. I don't like imagining other people buff and strong; only me. Lol. I must sound silly.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niko777 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (May 5th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (October 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2010, 06:22 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
Nope, nothing silly about your post! You sound a bit like me actually, only I was a bit older when it hit. I just wanted to be bigger and stronger like them.
  #3   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2010, 07:10 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
I'm not straight but I remember the feeling. I was like 8 and saw on TV an ad for a show like "the world's greatest bodies" or something. The ad had a quick flash of a bodybuilder flexing. I remember my brothers and parents were like "ew" but I couldn't take my eyes off the man. Ever since I've wondered what it'd be like to be like that.
  #4   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:17 AM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko777 View Post
Hi guys,

I just want to know if there are any other straight guys here who just like imaginig themselves being huge, strong and, well, and alpha male.

I sincerely doubt you're the only one on this particular forum who could fit into that category and when you stop and think about it, wouldn't that also apply to many of the professional bodybuilders in the world? Obviously they must imagine as well as MAKE themselves huge, strong and well, an alpha male!

If I'm honest I have to say that I'm gay but 99% of the time I don't focus or even THINK about any sexual aspect of muscle, growth, worship, etc. It's more about the MUSCLE than it is about any sexual act. I could spend HOURS worshiping a huge muscle stud, just posing, flexing and me feeling all that hard mass and be just as satisfied as if I'd had sex with him... probably MORE so as it turns me on so much that I'd probably black out from the over stimulation!

I think it's part of the Y chromosome that guys have that hard wiring for wanting to be the alpha male and can recognize and appreciate it in other males without it coming down to a sexual act.
The Following User Says Thank You to BGryphon18 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (May 5th, 2013)
  #5   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:10 AM

I think you are right about the Y chromosome. I mean, I often hear my brothers saying stuff like: "OMG, have you seen the pipes on that man, he must be able to curl me" or "When I train with that huge guy, I'm all pumped and I like it". I mean, I always hear guys at the gym saying things like that too.
About the worshiping part, I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy it, since I'm only excited when I can imagine myself muscular and strong. For example, when I see a picture of a muscle man, I imagine it's a picture of myself and I get a hard on. That's how it works with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to niko777 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (May 5th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:31 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I think you are right about the Y chromosome. I mean, I often hear my brothers saying stuff like: "OMG, have you seen the pipes on that man, he must be able to curl me" or "When I train with that huge guy, I'm all pumped and I like it". I mean, I always hear guys at the gym saying things like that too.
About the worshiping part, I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy it, since I'm only excited when I can imagine myself muscular and strong. For example, when I see a picture of a muscle man, I imagine it's a picture of myself and I get a hard on. That's how it works with me.
You're not alone. I remember that my older brother and his friends got into bodybuilding in the late 1960s, when Dave Draper (the Blonde Bomber) was competing and also appearing in "Muscle Beach" and "Beach Blanket Bingo" movies with Annette Funecello and Frankie Avalon. My brother's friend was REALLY into bodybuilding. I never remember seeing him when he was younger (like 12 or 13) but by the time he was 16-17, he was hyooge! He even dyed his hair blond ("Sun in" the spray in a bottle that works with sun) so he'd look more like Dave Draper.

It wasn't even that HE caught my attention. It was how my ultra-conservative, "WWII - Greatest Generation" parents reacted. My mother was always grabbing this guy's arms and thumping his chest (pecs) with a fist. My father was always saying, "Whoa, ___, you've really gotten big!" Even today, some 40 years later, my parents describe a bodybuilder as "That guy is built just like your brother's friend, ___ ____!"

I guess after that I started noticing. I did not start lifing consistently or productively until I was in my 40s, then I (relatively) quickly improved my core strength and put on about 15-20 pounds of muscle! Of course, now I want MORE!!

Being my own Alpha male!

Mdlftr
  #7   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:19 AM

Nice! But what impresses me is the fact that most straight guys seem to actually worship muscles and strength without even realizing they are! I mean, sometimes you could just film them when they're touching their muscular friends' biceps and pecs and it would be exactly like worship videos you can find on youtube! Lol.! It makes me laugh a lot.
sasori (May 4th, 2013)
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 06:35 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I think it's pretty clear that the muscle fetish transcends sexual orientation. I know plenty of guys, gay and straight, who are totally into muscle.

I used to find this very confusing, since it wasn't at all clear for a very long time whether my muscle obsession meant that I was gay (because I got off thinking about being a big muscular guy) or just a straight guy with body image issues. Any more I tend to think of myself as a gay guy who happens to have a very strong muscle fetish.

xoxo

Richard
  #9   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:42 PM

As a straight man, I don't really "get" the whole "worship" terminology and distinction.

I admire guys who have good builds, because I know that in most (not all - genetics DOES play some part) cases, the guy has worked really hard to get that big or strong or muscular.

When I read about "worship" sessions it strikes me that these are more opportunities for sexual expression (kissing, licking, etc.) which really isn't my thing.

Again, even the concept of "hero worship" [Ask me about Mike Mentzer sometime] still does not go there. Would I have loved to have been trained by my hero? Sure. Would I have liked to have worked out with/near/around/at the same time as - my hero? Sure. Touching, as in squeezing a bicep for size and hardness? Sure. The "other stuff"? Naah!

Mdlftr
  #10   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2010, 10:38 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Last year, a site member made of survey of fellow members. I was surprised to find that a full 17% of the members are straight (myself included) - you would not know it from the contents of the 'fiction' thread. I have always assumed that all the site's members - gay and straight - have a "muscle fetish"... that's what the site is all about...
  #11   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
Last year, a site member made of survey of fellow members. I was surprised to find that a full 17% of the members are straight (myself included) - you would not know it from the contents of the 'fiction' thread. I have always assumed that all the site's members - gay and straight - have a "muscle fetish"... that's what the site is all about...
Lol. I know the site is about that, but I wanted to know how many straight guys were on this forum. I didn't know 17% were straight, it quite a lot.
  #12   Add to nsco's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 12:25 PM

nsco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nsco Send a message via MSN to nsco Send a message via Yahoo to nsco
I know I'm kinda on the fence on the issue. I'm into girls but I also find myself attracted to muscle (both on me and others) but my attraction is to muscle growth so I'm really not into that much else other than feeling muscles. Not sure if I'm bi or straight with a muscle fetish lol.
  #13   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:46 PM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Str8 into Muscle and strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsco View Post
I know I'm kinda on the fence on the issue. I'm into girls but I also find myself attracted to muscle (both on me and others) but my attraction is to muscle growth so I'm really not into that much else other than feeling muscles. Not sure if I'm bi or straight with a muscle fetish lol.

Yo guys im on the fence here too and I feel better reading these stories all of you had in your lives. Well im as 28yo military guy here and Im str8 love girls but I have this attraction to muscle, not big hulky muscle but Tall Lean very big peaked muscles. I don't know why but I kept this secret forever. This first started when I was a kid and like some already posted I was watching Hercules movies and teen bodybuilding comps at age 10. Something happen to me cause I was on the floor watching these shows and I had a huge hardon that I kept adjusting and this is when my first masturbating took place. I was basically watching tv and humping the floor all the time, and still continue to do it looking at muscle pics or movies. Even at school in middle school we had these two guys that had more muscles then all of us kids and when we were at pt you can tell they were the alpha males and flexed there huge biceps in school. Every-time I saw that bicep I had a huge pre-cumming hardon just oozing all the time. There have been many times I would go to the restroom to finish myself. Also when I see strong guys lifting insane weight but don't look huge it drives me nuts. Love strength stories and movies. Honestly I will ask my friends who are strong to lift my 175lb 5'9 body over there head knowing that I will have a immense hardon, so I will use these tight biker shorts to keep my junk in place when a guy lifts me for fun. I 've been lifted many times and felt huge biceps and chests many times and can't tell you what it does to me.
  #14   Add to musclejunkie22's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 04:43 PM

musclejunkie22
Send a message via Yahoo to musclejunkie22
This is a very cool thread. I really had no idea there were straight guys that into muscle. I always wondered about bodybuilders. Many of the amateurs and pros seem straight, but I've wondered what their motivation was to be a bodybuilder and not just a weightlifter. I mean, you have to really be into your own body and it's appearance to take your body to those limits, get that big and do what they do. They're constantly checking themselves out and tweaking the smallest details. I've always wondered what or if there was a sexual element there for the straight guys doing this. I guess there is for some.

I'm also one of those guys who gets off on imagining himself as a bodybuilder. I'm gay, but muscle is what gets me going. I like taking it to real limits, like imagining myself as big and ripped as one of the pros like Branch Warren or Jay Cutler. I don't really get into totally unrealistic growth fantasies. I know a lot of guys on here like super growth stories and that's cool, but it's just not for me.
  #15   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:55 PM

I like slow or semi-rapid muscle growth stories, since I have trouble imagining myself growing like 30 feet and weighing 2 tons. I like more realistic stories, just like you.
sasori (May 4th, 2013)
  #16   Add to lurker5's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 07:27 PM

lurker5 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to lurker5
Quote:
I like slow or semi-rapid muscle growth stories, since I have trouble imagining myself growing like 30 feet and weighing 2 tons. I like more realistic stories, just like you.
I actually prefer the unrealistic growth. And like everyone else here, I just enjoy the muscles and growth without wanting to have sex with the growing guy in question (or any other for that matter :P ).
  #17   Add to Link's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2010, 08:03 PM

Link is on a distinguished road
Add another one to the list. I can remember seeing the Conan movies and just being completely enthralled. Those were the days of American Muscle Magazine on ESPN with televised BB competitions like the Olympia.

I'm straight and agree with others about imagining myself getting huge.

Just another $0.02 for the bank.
  #18   Add to ClarkSavageJr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 09:53 AM

ClarkSavageJr is on a distinguished road
<raises hand>

I'm quite straight, and have fantasized for years about slabs of muscle erupting all over my body. Probably started with "Popeye" cartoons in my childhood, then up through "The Incredible Hulk" series, and on through movies like "Stay Hungry" and "Pumping Iron".

Truth be told, though, most of my motivation seemed to be that bikini-clad beach girls seemed to like all that massive muscle, and I liked bikini girls with big boobies. Still do, in fact.

So I guess what I'm saying is...hetro women? Hit me up if you wanna fantasize.
  #19   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2010, 10:18 PM

Haha, bikini girls with big boobs, sign me up Clark!
  #20   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:42 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Generally I am hear for the muscle and growth. I will usually get to the part in a story where the two guys start getting it on and I will ether leave or skip that part. Thing is ever guy wants to be physically attractive in some way because it is part of that human ideal, as well as the whole attracting a mate thing.
I like to imagine myself growing like in a cartoon (where such things are possible), and that results in me drawing lots of muscle characters as an outlet. Though, while it would be cool to just GROW, anything in life worth having is only such because you must do the work.
  #21   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:17 PM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
Interesting to read everyone post here. I was beggining to think myself as an abnormal person. Frankly I like the muscles for the strenght component associated with it. Sometimes I even imagine myself having that perfect body. Any of the sexual stuff for me like kissing and anal sex are not interesting or arousing (perhaps becuase I have never tried it some might say). I find myself often looking at big muscle men, which makes me think that I may be gay. Then all of a sudden I sometimes catch myself looking at women which completely confuses the shit out of me. Am I gay or not.
Most likely I will end up being some sort of perveted person with nothing at all; living under a rock trying to make sense of it all.

What I think so far is that I shouldn't be made to pick a side. Is not like I'm a promiscous person out to F everyone out there. I am in a sense in a trap.
  #22   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Fascinating thread alert! Here, let me contribute my two cents.

It's funny, I've been here since 2003, I believe. When I look back at my earlier posts, I see the writings of a person who really doesn't exist anymore. When I joined, I didn't really know what my sexual preference was (and I was still a virgin); in fact, I had always been fascinated with muscle and muscle growth but considered myself asexual because I had yet to really be attracted to ANYONE, male or female. I wondered if I was homosexual because of my interest in fitness, but I didn't want to have SEX with the men I admired, I just wanted to BE them. So, it really should come as no surprise now, but it sure was then - I realized I was heterosexual. Sexual acts with men are not arousing to me in the least and I've never had any desire to experience them.

My own personal hypothesis - and it's different for each person - is that I just hadn't realized my own masculinity yet (ETA: This is NOT to say that gay men cannot be masculine, please don't misconstrue!). Seven years ago, I was still a kid. A really skinny, scrawny kid that girls had no interest in. Without realizing it, I began to identify masculine traits, such as men's bodies, and trying to figure out how to attain them myself. Muscle growth was so inspiring because it was QUICK, as opposed to how we actually build those bodies: years and years and years of hard work. The fantasy is these men being gifted with something we all have to work so desperately hard for. When I began developing interests in women, I was so relieved to finally have an attraction to something. I was a very late bloomer, and in my mid-teens I had lots of female friends but none were interested in me. Without bragging, I'll just say that isn't the case now. I put on thirty pounds last year alone, and my BF is still single-digit. Wahoooo. When I have sons of my own, I hope to raise them to embrace their manhood rather than be confused by it, like I was (this sounds like I'm talking shit on my dad, which I'm not at all...he was a great father. Still is. I was just a special case!)

But Aardvark, you say, some of your stories have gay sex in them! And you're right, they do, because I've found the majority of people here like that. You'll find that I don't usually delve into too many graphic details of man-on-man action, because I know next to nothing about it! I got message after message after message about the Hunter series with people asking me to do more "gay stuff." Hunter and Neil's lives are analyses of what I view as masculine: athletics, muscle, fatherhood, provision, successful marriages, etc. Oftentimes I think what I find stimulating is far apart from what most readers here want, so I'll just please the crowds, because I love having writing as my outlet and I want people here to LIKE my writing.

So, there's my essay. Thanks for making this thread, niko, it's made me feel a little less weird.

Last edited by Aardvark2; March 4th, 2010 at 02:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aardvark2 For This Useful Post:
Cranzazzo (October 13th, 2012)
  #23   Add to mman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM

mman
Definitely a straight guy here - also into imagining myself in the place of the HUGE guys in mags and stories. I like to keep it realistic and hetero if possible. Been working out on and off for years, but gifted with a swimmer's build, so I'll never get as big as my dreams. As long as my wife admires my hard work and caresses me the way I want to be when we're close, it's all worth it.
  #24   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Growing and Writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mman View Post
Definitely a straight guy here - also into imagining myself in the place of the HUGE guys in mags and stories. I like to keep it realistic and hetero if possible. Been working out on and off for years, but gifted with a swimmer's build, so I'll never get as big as my dreams. As long as my wife admires my hard work and caresses me the way I want to be when we're close, it's all worth it.
Ah, god bless the swimmer's build, huh? I actually like mine, but I'd like to get to that Phelps kind of size. I like the lean, cut, athletic look. I have the lean and cut part down, haha, just working on the mass. And damn, is it ever hard.

Admiration is great, isn't it? I can't wait to get married and attain that level of intimacy and comfort. Congrats to you for being lucky enough to have someone appreciating your work day after day.
  #25   Add to brahms97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:21 PM

brahms97
Aardvark2,

Something does not compute here. If as you said in your previous post you gained 30 pounds in a single year, it's hard to believe that you have a swimmer's build and find it hard to gain muscle. Thirty pounds in a year qualifies you to do protein supplement testimonials in magazine ads!
  #26   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Growing and Writing

It's pretty easy if you start out being clinically underweight, which I was. My body was just waiting to gain weight. I experienced the usual starter's boost, where just picking up weights seemed to add mass. I also went from eating about two meals a day to eating five or six - my BF went up, way up, but I've leaned back down to 9% (because I wanted abs) and with that, lost about ten pounds, which I haven't gained back. Although I'm lighter than I was, I think my muscles are the biggest they've ever been and I feel great about myself, despite not having gained a single pound in, well, about four months. Make more sense now? I promise I'm not lying
  #27   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark2 View Post
Fascinating thread alert! Here, let me contribute my two cents.

It's funny, I've been here since 2003, I believe. When I look back at my earlier posts, I see the writings of a person who really doesn't exist anymore. When I joined, I didn't really know what my sexual preference was (and I was still a virgin); in fact, I had always been fascinated with muscle and muscle growth but considered myself asexual because I had yet to really be attracted to ANYONE, male or female. I wondered if I was homosexual because of my interest in fitness, but I didn't want to have SEX with the men I admired, I just wanted to BE them. So, it really should come as no surprise now, but it sure was then - I realized I was heterosexual. Sexual acts with men are not arousing to me in the least and I've never had any desire to experience them.

My own personal hypothesis - and it's different for each person - is that I just hadn't realized my own masculinity yet (ETA: This is NOT to say that gay men cannot be masculine, please don't misconstrue!). Seven years ago, I was still a kid. A really skinny, scrawny kid that girls had no interest in. Without realizing it, I began to identify masculine traits, such as men's bodies, and trying to figure out how to attain them myself. Muscle growth was so inspiring because it was QUICK, as opposed to how we actually build those bodies: years and years and years of hard work. The fantasy is these men being gifted with something we all have to work so desperately hard for. When I began developing interests in women, I was so relieved to finally have an attraction to something. I was a very late bloomer, and in my mid-teens I had lots of female friends but none were interested in me. Without bragging, I'll just say that isn't the case now. I put on thirty pounds last year alone, and my BF is still single-digit. Wahoooo. When I have sons of my own, I hope to raise them to embrace their manhood rather than be confused by it, like I was (this sounds like I'm talking shit on my dad, which I'm not at all...he was a great father. Still is. I was just a special case!)

But Aardvark, you say, some of your stories have gay sex in them! And you're right, they do, because I've found the majority of people here like that. You'll find that I don't usually delve into too many graphic details of man-on-man action, because I know next to nothing about it! I got message after message after message about the Hunter series with people asking me to do more "gay stuff." Hunter and Neil's lives are analyses of what I view as masculine: athletics, muscle, fatherhood, provision, successful marriages, etc. Oftentimes I think what I find stimulating is far apart from what most readers here want, so I'll just please the crowds, because I love having writing as my outlet and I want people here to LIKE my writing.

So, there's my essay. Thanks for making this thread, niko, it's made me feel a little less weird.
You are very welcome!
  #28   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2010, 08:59 PM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
I too am straight. Never had a desire to have sex with a guy, quite frankly it turns me off. Though, when it comes to muscle growth, I get turned on like no other... For me its really the fantasy of being as huge as the guys I see. In the back of my mind it shows me that massive size is possible. It drives me to grow bigger and bigger...

As for seeing most guys, I too am military... some of the things you see in the barracks you'd think are absolutely gay. (side bar, I was in the field for training the past 18 days. Our engineering company had a kid that just turned 19... they made him strip down to his briefs and made him go through a paddle gauntlet as each guy smacked him in the ass to wish him a happy birthday... and everyone pegs us intel soldiers as the freaks...) Dudes are always feeling up each other's pecs and bis in the gym. Sort of a camaraderie thing... push each other to get bigger as well as inspire yourself to get bigger.

Cool to see other dudes that are into growth but not the sex...
The Following User Says Thank You to gogr2 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (May 5th, 2013)
  #29   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2010, 07:24 AM

You know, when I was a kid, I thought I might be gay because I didn't feel any sexual attirance towards anybody. I just wanted to see muscles, grow muscles and be strong. Rumors saying I was gay started spreading at school because when you are a cute looking boy, you don't like sports, you like poetry and writing, you don't really have boy friends and you say "no" to every girl who wants to be your girlfriend, people think you have to be gay. But I wasn't.

During my last year of highschool, I was in the bus when this beautiful girl took the place right next to mine and touched my hand by accident. I almost instantly got a hard-on. I was like "What the fuck just happened?" I was really starting to believe everybody at school and thinking that I had to be gay if I didn't feel anything at all, but this just showed me that I was just experiencing teenage years like everybody else, just thinking about things a lot more than everybody else. You see, guys feel other guys muscles without even wondering why they do it. It's just that when I do stuff, I can't just stop thinking about the reasons, that's all. So if I think about muscles like all the other boys, I begin thinking about reasons for doing so. Dumber people are lucky. They are never questionning themselves. Lol!
  #30   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
God I remember mine. It hit me in JHS. All my friends were just gaining all this muscle. I drooled over it. LOL Still do. I imagine all the time what it's like to have that kind of power, charisma, and sheer animal lust. That's what's drawn me into this world of bodybuilding. And I finally have time enough to persue it. I plan on being a superfreak one day because of my fetish. I say it's a good thing. Definately will keep you motivated.
  #31   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:53 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahms97 View Post
Aardvark2,

Something does not compute here. If as you said in your previous post you gained 30 pounds in a single year, it's hard to believe that you have a swimmer's build and find it hard to gain muscle. Thirty pounds in a year qualifies you to do protein supplement testimonials in magazine ads!
I agree. Gaining TWELVE pounds a year of pure muscle is quite respectable. A growth rate 150% beyond that is eye-popping and does qualify someone "to do protein supplement testimonials in magazine ads!"
  #32   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Growing and Writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
I agree. Gaining TWELVE pounds a year of pure muscle is quite respectable. A growth rate 150% beyond that is eye-popping and does qualify someone "to do protein supplement testimonials in magazine ads!"
Well, like I said before, you could literally see my ribs and spine before I started working out. It's not hard to add muscle initially when you start with almost none at all. I should stop quoting the "thirty" statistic because it doesn't look nearly as staggering as it sounds. All I know is, in November 2008, I joined a gym, where they weighed me. I was 140 pounds. A year of hard work went by and in November 2009, I was 170. I've leaned down and hover between 160-165 now. I went from being a total featherweight to having average muscle tone, and I've only just started getting the "do you work out?" comments. Finally, I'm beginning to look athletic.

Maybe one day, I'll post some pictures. But for now, you'll just have to take my word for it
  #33   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:13 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
what I don't get is this younger generation I see these young dudes at the gym with girls that look like mirror images of themselves. I mean girls that wear boyish type clothes all the time, no make-up, flat as a board chest, plays basketball alot.

really sometimes if you just look quick glance you'd mistake her for a young hs boy.
  #34   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suma View Post
what I don't get is this younger generation I see these young dudes at the gym with girls that look like mirror images of themselves. I mean girls that wear boyish type clothes all the time, no make-up, flat as a board chest, plays basketball alot.

really sometimes if you just look quick glance you'd mistake her for a young hs boy.
Do you think it's wrong for girls to look like boys? I think it's just another fashion trend, so it's no big deal to me... I prefer feminine girls, but if you go talk to those boyish girls, you may find they are reaaaalllys girly. Lol. It can be quite surprising.
  #35   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2010, 10:31 PM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Just a quick question for the military guys who have posted here. Are there any huge / roided guys in your bases? Would they train at the base gym, or do they work out elsewhere?
  #36   Add to gogr2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2010, 09:41 PM

Location: Home: California Coast; Currently Stationed: Ft Hood, TX
gogr2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to gogr2 Send a message via Yahoo to gogr2 Send a message via Skype™ to gogr2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarbieBoys View Post
Just a quick question for the military guys who have posted here. Are there any huge / roided guys in your bases? Would they train at the base gym, or do they work out elsewhere?
Huge guys, yes some. Roided, not officially as they do randomly test for roids while in garrison. Most guys train here at the base gyms... we got pretty good equipment (free weights, machines, cardio equip, etc). Why pay for a gym off post when the ones on base are free? This is especially true if you are stationed overseas (germany, korea, etc)... foreign gyms aren't always well equipped.
  #37   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2010, 06:42 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
Totally into muscle

From my youngest memories I was into muscle. If I'd see a cartoon like Popeye I'd be fasinated. I couldn't get enough of it. As I grew up I began to see pictures of bodybuilders. By the time I was 8 I was convinced I had to be big and muscular. I can't stand being smaller than another guy and I'm not into fat. I crave solid meat. I can't get enough of it. Even after I passed 300 solid pounds my goal is to add more. My next objective is 360 and then I want to get to 385. No more than 10% bf. I'm not sure that this qualifies as a fetish.
  #38   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2010, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod View Post
From my youngest memories I was into muscle. If I'd see a cartoon like Popeye I'd be fasinated. I couldn't get enough of it. As I grew up I began to see pictures of bodybuilders. By the time I was 8 I was convinced I had to be big and muscular. I can't stand being smaller than another guy and I'm not into fat. I crave solid meat. I can't get enough of it. Even after I passed 300 solid pounds my goal is to add more. My next objective is 360 and then I want to get to 385. No more than 10% bf. I'm not sure that this qualifies as a fetish.

Over 300 pounds...!? I think the word you're looking for is FOCUS, as in, "my FOCUS is on gaining more and more muscle..."

Sounds like you're quite far along!

Congrats on all the hard work!

Mdlftr
  #39   Add to krims44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2010, 02:14 PM

krims44 is on a distinguished road
Wow. if you weight 300 pounds and only have 10% BF that is amazing. Then again I have no experience in the Bodybuilding world, so its my amature opinion. Either way I think it is impressive. :-)
  #40   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2010, 10:51 PM

Don't know about fetish, but it is damned impressive no matter what else anybody considers it!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options