The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > General
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #81   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:51 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
what is it lately with all these fake posts?
good story bro, but save it for the MG Story thread.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #82   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:52 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
Yeah, good story, but I didn't make that thread so people could write fiction in it, lol.... It would me much more appreciated in the MG Story thread, just like suma said, man.
  #83   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2011, 11:27 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
I'll say I just love the idea of muscle itself...I'm attracted to the muscle rather than the man, hence why I want the muscle for myself. Just because I'm straight doesn't mean I can't acknowledge when a man look sgood with muscle.
  #84   Add to lkjhgfdsa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 08:51 AM

lkjhgfdsa is on a distinguished road
Aleutrius... ditto!
  #85   Add to hojo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 09:24 AM

hojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko777 View Post
Hi guys,

I just want to know if there are any other straight guys here who just like imaginig themselves being huge, strong and, well, and alpha male. Most straight guys admire big muscles, but are too shy to say it out loud, or do it in such a strange way that they make people laugh.

How did you start having a muscle fetish? I remember clearly seeing a bodybuilding show on tv, when I was about 5-6 years old and having my first erection. It was not because I wanted to have sex, but rather because I was imagining myself as tall and muscular as the guys on the screen and it excited me a lot. I don't like imagining other people buff and strong; only me. Lol. I must sound silly.
ha wow thats what happend to me n im str8 and i did the same thing imaging my self n stuff
  #86   Add to vegasmuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM

vegasmuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by niko777
Hi guys,

I just want to know if there are any other straight guys here who just like imaginig themselves being huge, strong and, well, and alpha male. Most straight guys admire big muscles, but are too shy to say it out loud, or do it in such a strange way that they make people laugh.

How did you start having a muscle fetish? I remember clearly seeing a bodybuilding show on tv, when I was about 5-6 years old and having my first erection. It was not because I wanted to have sex, but rather because I was imagining myself as tall and muscular as the guys on the screen and it excited me a lot. I don't like imagining other people buff and strong; only me. Lol. I must sound silly.

Not at all -- my first erection happened when I was 10 years old and watching a Wide World of Sports' Bodybuilding competition. I've always fantasized about being freaky huge and competing on stage and becoming one of the bodybuilders I've so often admired. I've been lifting on and off for nearly a quarter century. I've made good gains, but I'm not as big as I would like and am considering juicing to bulk up even more. I'm gay and all, but the whole muscle thing (lifting, pumping up, flexing, shaving and oiling) is what really turns me on. This is a great forum to share about this!
  #87   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:39 PM

bigun is on a distinguished road
I'm a straight guy with a love of muscle. Loved Heman, Incredible Hulk, etc... when I was young. Always wanted to be like them. Really enjoyed American Gladiators and imagined myself becoming like them some day, especially Laser. My first encounter with growing my own muscle happened when I was around 12. The TV guide came in the mail and was an exercise program w/out weights. I would do pushups, leg lifts, situps every night. I was shy about it for some strange reason, and would hide it from everyone else. I loved the pump it gave me. I felt strong and powerful. Ever since then, I loved working out, but could never bring myself to admit it to others. Only recently I "gave in" to my love of working out - lifting heavy each night, doing cardio in the morning before breakfast and eating 6 clean meals a day. I've seen my body completely change in the past year and I'm never going back.

When I see muscles on a guy, I admire what they have built, and imagine them on my frame.
  #88   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2011, 09:15 PM

bigun, on part of your experience is so much like my own.
that is the part about being shy/ self-conscious about your love for muscle and working out.
While other guys totally embraced their love of being big & muscular, they made it their passion and everyone knew about it. But for some odd reason I always was inhibited about it, and never wanted to admit that I worked out, or certainly not as much as I did.
I'm only now coming around to not being so secretive about my weightlifting.
  #89   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2011, 09:45 PM

It's strange, because I have always been super secretive about working out too! Now, I'm not that secretive anymore, but I remember that as a teen, I couldn't work out in the same room as somebody else, as if I had associated training my muscles with my private secret fetish life, lol. It's nice to see that I'm not alone!
  #90   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2011, 08:43 PM

What really helped me put my self consciousness behind me was a lifting partner who loved lifting, and could care less about what others thought. You have to break out of the trap of "what does that person think about me." Once you embrace your passion for muscle and pursue it 110%, there's no turning back. After only a couple of weeks, you do not care who sees or who knows that you workout. After a few months you actually relish it when others comment on you working out. We have to get out of our heads and into the weight room.
  #91   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 30th, 2011, 04:31 AM

niko777 & bigun, you are both hit right on to it! its amazing!
Same with me that I guess the root cause of my secretiveness about weightlifting was that others would discover my secret fetish with muscle. altho lots of other guys worked out of course and were more into bbing than me, but for them it wasn't a muscle fetish like with me, and on some level in my mind i was so embarassed about this fetish and if I worked out more and became obvious musclehead then my muscle fetish would be exposed.
I even remember being embarassed to be seen with certain friends that I made who were muscleheads. I'd make friends with a musclehead just to be near his muscles and to see and feel it. But around other friends i'd be a little embarassed that i was friends with him.

but as you get older , mature , wiser and comfortable with who you are, you care less about what others think and you begin to pursue your passions regardless. Better late than never.
  #92   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2011, 04:29 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
Quote:
Originally Posted by krims44 View Post
Interesting to read everyone post here. I was beggining to think myself as an abnormal person. Frankly I like the muscles for the strenght component associated with it. Sometimes I even imagine myself having that perfect body. Any of the sexual stuff for me like kissing and anal sex are not interesting or arousing (perhaps becuase I have never tried it some might say). I find myself often looking at big muscle men, which makes me think that I may be gay. Then all of a sudden I sometimes catch myself looking at women which completely confuses the shit out of me. Am I gay or not.
Most likely I will end up being some sort of perveted person with nothing at all; living under a rock trying to make sense of it all.

What I think so far is that I shouldn't be made to pick a side. Is not like I'm a promiscous person out to F everyone out there. I am in a sense in a trap.

I haven't read every post on here, so somebody might of already said this. But you don't have to end up "living under a rock" and you dont have to label yourself. You can be whatever you are - as long as you're happy with it, the people who matter will accept it.

It's totally fine to like women but also be into muscle men - i can't blame you! lol
  #93   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2011, 04:53 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigun View Post
Really enjoyed American Gladiators and imagined myself becoming like them some day, especially Laser...When I see muscles on a guy, I admire what they have built, and imagine them on my frame.
I had to laugh at this. Laser was also one of my first inspirations. I would watch American Gladiators and other shows as discretely as possible, sometimes recording them on the VCR and getting out of bed after the rest of the family had gone to sleep to watch them quietly.

I always felt muscle was a taboo and hid it. I really don't understand this, since I had an older brother obsessed with bodybuilding! I had somehow tricked myself into thinking it was okay for him but not for me. I sure wish I had the courage to pick it up way back then. I'm obsessed now, but if I had started when I was a teenager I'd be a beast!
  #94   Add to Weasel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 05:03 AM

Weasel is on a distinguished road
I'd like to share a little wih you all.
(Sorry for my English in advance)
Before lately, I didn't really knew if I was attracted by women or men. All I knew is that I envy men with muscles. I've always been skinny and I'm ashamed with my body. Now I'm 23 and I finaly want to change the status quo of my life. It's pretty hard because it needs discipline and I feel a little immature for my age. Maybe that's why I fantasy about muscle growth.

Anyway, I realised that as long as I don't like the way I look, I can't love and be loved in return. My sex orientation became clearer when I had de courage to speak about my shame with a girl that I hardly knew. Usualy I'm shy as hell but that nght we were drunk so I was like an open book. She told me that if I were more confident, I'd find easily a girlfriend, that I was good-looking, funny and respectful. I don't know if she said all this to be nice, but in my mind, even with the alcohol blur thing, I had a picture of a woman that I can protect around my arms, share my fellings with and simply live with her (she looked like Kristen Bell by the way). So now I'm sure: I need a woman in my life. But first I must become a better man.

You guys are good inspiration. I've been lurking for a long time. It's good to write "out loud" what's in my mind for once. Thanks.
  #95   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 07:32 AM

I totally understand your feelings, Weasel. Thanks for sharing!
  #96   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 02:50 PM

Weasel, I understand where you are coming from. Working out will make you more confident. Don't be ashamed. Find an easy to follow program with diet recommendations and follow it every day. After 2-3 weeks you will be in the habit of working out and eating right. Your body will begin to change sooner than you think. Nothing gives you more confidence than seeing yourself change before your eyes. Enjoy the journey.
  #97   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 09:05 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Fascinating thread, really interesting to read all the different experiences of muscle and bodybuilders. In terms of my personal sexuality, I am gay and fell in love or lsut with muscle men at an early age, seeing bodybuilders in the magazines and on tv occasionally. It got me started working out, too, because I wanted to look like the musclegods! Later on as an adult, I remember seeing a bodybuilding contest on ESPN. I was excited to see all the huge muscle men, but really it was coverage of the Ms Olympia contest. I remember being disappointed at first, but decided to watch it anyway. I can't remember all of the big women onstage, but Bev Francis was one of the competitors, and when she posed onstage I was so turned on that I shot a huge load right after she hit a most muscular pose. In fact, shot several times watching the muscle women.

Ever since then, I have been a fan of male and female bodybuilding and muscle growth. My muscle fetish is definitely "bi" while my personal sexuality is gay. Don't know if I ever would partner with a female bodybuilder in real life, but the fantasy element of my muscle growth fetish definitely includes muscle women growing big muscles! Bigger the better! Guess that female bodybuilding contest left an imprint on me!

Tom
  #98   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 09:31 AM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
I am a straight guy who has a pretty big muscle fetish. It's been developing ever since I can remember. There were definitely times it confused me. I would date girls and get turned on by them, but my eyes would always catch any well muscled guy around. It made me wonder "what am i exactly?" And I've had a couple gay guys who must have noticed me looking at a muscle guy and they have come on to me. I'll admit I find it arousing the idea that I could turn a gay guy on. I do have a fantasy in which I have more muscle and a gay guy worships me. At the extreme of the fantasy, he may give me some service downstairs, but that's always where it ends. I don't imagine touching him, nor do I want to. I never imagine having sex with a guy and truthfully I don't want to see another guy naked in front of me. It all still kept confusing me until I found this place and really started chatting more the last week or so. It's kind of been a relief finding out that I'm far from alone in this fetish and that it does happen to straight guys. It's really helped clear my head and focus my own motivation with working out, so I'm really grateful to have this place now so that I can get the work done and know I have an outlet where I can freely express myself without fear of people thinking I'm weird.
  #99   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 09:41 AM

I'm just like you, dodoria21. You are not weird, and I'm not weird. We are just who we are, and that's all there is to know. I like girls too and get turned on by them, but I also look at good looking/muscled guys. I can't even think of doing things with them, but I like to imagine myself like them or even bigger. So yeah, you are not alone!

Take care,

Niko777
  #100   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 10:24 AM

mutador
I'm turned on by muscle, strength, body hair and masculinity in men but I don't feel the urge to suck their penis or penetrate or be penetrated by them. I do enjoy touching though. In respects to women I don't feel anything, nor disgust nor attraction. Muscle women are confusing, I'm sort of afraid of the idea of a muscled and strong women, I did get turned on now and then by watching female bodybuilders but in general the idea of muscle in a woman disgusts me. I define myself as gay but I notice that I don't have the same urges and the same taste as most of my gay friends.
I guess each person is peculiar in its sexual desires and that we can't really label oneself and each other, and maybe there are common points with others but no two people are alike in what arouses them.
  #101   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 04:21 PM

Q for straight guys with muscle fetish

for the straight guys here, I'm curious how many of you have taken your fetish for muscle to build an impressive muscular body yourself?

reply either way even if you're not a bber or workout, but just admire, fantasize, fetish over the muscle.
  #102   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 06:34 PM
growing muscle guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suma View Post
for the straight guys here, I'm curious how many of you have taken your fetish for muscle to build an impressive muscular body yourself?

reply either way even if you're not a bber or workout, but just admire, fantasize, fetish over the muscle.
I have been on and off with working out over the years. made some gains a few years back, then life smacked me around and I lost track.

even back then, though, I wasn't fully embracing my fetish in terms of working out because I thought I was weird. The last couple weeks talking on here has really helped me focus. Now that I know a lot of people feel like me, I'm not concerned about holding anything back, so I'm working out on a regular basis and pushing it harder than I ever did before. I look forward to hitting some of my goals in the coming months.

So yes, now I use my muscle fetish to help achieve my own muscle growth
  #103   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 07:51 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
I kinda am, I'm still fat, but way stronger that when I first started.
  #104   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:14 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
Have been lifting for at least 20 years but have built only a few pounds of muscle with decent upper arms & upper legs only. Remember that normal people (99% of the population) find it difficult to build muscle.
  #105   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 03:36 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Wow, what a great thread. I remember the first time my dick got hard was having a dream about turning huge like a mountain. I was so embarrased by that, I convinced myself there was something wrong with me.

I had a cousin who showed me a Hulk comic and said wouldn't it be cool to have muscles like that? I was so afraid he would see the bulge in my pants that his comment made.

THen the Hulk TV show came on. Oh my gosh!!!! The first episode I saw where the buttons burst off his shirt I got a stain in my shorts and was rubbing my teenage dick into the floor. I wanted to be like that.

I didn't mind the idea of a naked guy even (good looking at least). But I definitely didn't want to have sex with them. Just imagining how awesome that must feel.

Then when I started working out some, my confidence grew and I wasn't so confused about my sexual identity.

Enter a friend a few years later. Very straight, but definitiely into muscle like I was. Watching a rerun of the Hulk in one episode Banner says he hates being the way he is and my friend says, "He hates it...I would give my left nut to be like that!!!"

I asked him "Even if it meant turning green?"

"Hell yeah, just cause some hot chick was green would you kick her out of bed?!?"

I noticed his crotch had tented out watching this.

The first time I juiced was with him. He and I tried some stuff he got. I went from 135 to 168 pounds in about 3 and a half weeks. People at work noticed and I felt good but a little self conscious.

My friend got another cycle, but I chickened out on that one. He came into my room with two syriniges and I told him I was out. I regret that now. However he said , "That's cool. You can still give my my shot, then yours and watch me grow. You're my best friend so you deserve to see my hulk out."

He turned away quickly and pulled the back of his shorts down so I could inject, but I also saw the semi-hard on that had happened while he was talking.

A few months later we were hanging out and a monster bodybuilder walked by, his head turned and he stared and said "I'm gonna look like that one day" and without thinking rubbed himself and I said "Stop it , we're out in public!"

HE had girls over all the time and I was envious of that. I couldn't get past my own self esteem issues to talk to them though.

Anyway enough rambling about me. I feel much better knowing my confusion is not alone.
  #106   Add to bigun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2011, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suma View Post

After several years and many starts, I finally "gave in" to my muscle fetish and have added several pounds of muscle in the past year. I will never turn back. There is no better feeling that seeing your body fill a shirt that was loose fitting only a short time ago. I must say that my wife loves it almost as much as I do.
  #107   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:47 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoria21 View Post
even back then, though, I wasn't fully embracing my fetish in terms of working out because I thought I was weird.
This. My fetish actually worked against me by making working out seem deviant. I hid it from friends and family, was shy at the gym, quit and restarted several times. I look back now and realize how ridiculous that was, since it's completely normal for the most average of joes to work on a better body, but at the time I was blinded by my other feelings.
  #108   Add to rabiyya's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Tall Hairy Bearded Muscle

rabiyya is on a distinguished road
Enlightening thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by built_spill View Post
Sexuality is a fluid, bendy thing. Things turn you on that just turn you on.
Yes! So much meaning in so few words.

This is an amazing thread. I recently began posting here and even started posting a story, and last week I discovered that straight guys are members of this forum too. This discovery made me feel, even as sophisticated as I imagined myself to be, like an ignorant fool. It's obvious that straight guys are into muscle and muscle growth, but since most of the stories here are homosexual in nature, I didn't expect to find straight guys here. It's very refreshing. Thumbs up to my fellow lovers of muscle who are straight!

I also identify with the guys who want to be the big, muscular alpha male. Even though I am gay, when I see a hyper-muscular guy, I want to be built like him. I don't want to have sex with him. Be dominated by some bigger guy? Screw that* ;-)

The first time I saw a hyper-masculine guy, I was 5 years old and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I wanted to be him. So when I was 18 or so I started working out with the intent of looking like a pro bodybuilder.

Well, then I was introduced to this thing called Reality.

I have been training seriously for 15 years or so and have made some progress, but my genetics and height don't allow me to look like I would like. It's been better than nothing and I do enjoy it immensely, but I still envy the guys who can pack on huge amounts of muscle. Anyway, I digress.

It's very nice to know that the muscle "fetish," if it can really be called that, spans all types.

Cheers,
Rob

* Which is why my story is written in 1st person by the guy experiencing the muscle growth - the ones written in 1st person by a guy witnessing someone else's growth lacked something for me.
  #109   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:02 PM

I think what I find most interesting are guys like Hero1000 and his freind that he described above, who actually get aroused and erections when seeing muscle but at the same time sexually are attracted to women.

perhaps it would be said that on a strictly subconscious level guys like these are sexually excited by both muscle & women, whereas seeing and feeling muscle gets them a boner and so does women. And by choice they have chosen to live life as heterosexual.
  #110   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2011, 06:56 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
So, sexual preference is a choice? I'm sure the national gay groups will be thrilled to see that you wrote that.
  #111   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2011, 08:50 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
So, sexual preference is a choice? I'm sure the national gay groups will be thrilled to see that you wrote that.
Um, no, that's not what suma wrote. He said these guys are aroused by both women and muscle. That would be their sexual preference, to use your term. He then said they have chosen to live as heterosexual. That's a reference to their behavior, not their orientation or preference.

There are bisexuals who choose to live as heterosexuals for any number of reasons. Some find it easier because of societal homophobia. Others may be in a committed relationship with a partner of the opposite sex. (I know a bisexual woman in that situation.) Their orientation remains bisexual; they simply aren't acting on that orientation for reasons unrelated to their sexual desires.
  #112   Add to bronx_bomberman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:25 PM

bronx_bomberman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeflover2001 View Post
I sometimes find musclewomen fascinating, especially the exaggerated drawings of Ample Annie or Scoundrel or Tigersan. I think it's that their women still look like women, with feminine features and breasts -- not flat-chested men wearing bikini tops. As a gay men, I too get alarmed, but I chalk it up to my muscle fetish, no matter the gender.
I've lurked here for a very long time. This thread is an indescribable relief. I have this badly, but the other way around.

I'm always fascinated by other people's stories, so I'll share mine and hope people can relate. This is going to be long and probably graphic. But it's honest. I feel like this kind of thing needs to get out there, even if it is anonymously, because I have been sexually confused for most of my life now and I wish other people would open up about it so I didn't feel so alone.

I actually found this forum from female muscle sites. I have been profoundly attracted to muscular women since I first saw Nikki Fuller on the Montel Williams Show when I was maybe just starting puberty. I was scared, to be honest. All I understood was that I felt something incredibly deep and incredibly powerful when Nikki told Montel that she looked best naked. It was the way she talked about her monstrous size, and how confident she was about it.

It got to the point where I was just continually looking for bigger, harder women. And then I realized that gnarly, engorged veins exploding out of swollen bicep or snaking up a set of abs were turning me on, and the freakier it was the more I liked it. I carried around a lot of shame, because it was so strange and so "gay" to find it sexy. The fear of being found out was constant.

When I say I was afraid, I mean I was literally terrified. When I first started college there was a soccer player on my floor with a body that was like custom-made for my taste. Petite and weirdly muscular, uncommonly so even for thick soccer girls. Parts of her actually looked bloated, with hard, baseball biceps that had a vein protruding, thick quads and BIG calves, a massive, muscular ass. She was facially plain, shy, and very sweet, and not at all tomboyish. I really liked her. She seemed embarrassed by how dense she was, if anything.

Maybe she wasn't as big as I remember her but she was very muscular and no guys would talk to her because of it.

She must have liked me too, because her ditzy roommate marched her to my room one night while I was playing Call of Duty (the first one, this is a while ago) or something and came up with some obviously bullshit story about needing opinions about whether or not this girl I liked should get a navel ring. So on cue the girl pulls her shirt like clear up to the top of her sternum and naturally she has the first legitimate abs I had ever seen up close.

Abs are far and away what gets me off hardest, by the way. And biceps. Which she had flexed pulling up her shirt. I instantly got hard as fuck and they could probably see it.

I was so scared I turned back to my computer and mumbled something dumb. I know I embarrassed the shit out of her and it was the worst thing I ever did to a girl. I still feel horrible. She transferred before the semester was out and avoided me like crazy.

Anyway it became clear that the only way to find bigger muscles to jerk off to would be to start looking at men, so I did. I was careful to stick to clothed men (not hard when you like abs, biceps and pecs best) and to finish looking at women. That didn't last long, as I started needing to know where those abs led, or needing to see only skin on those huge quads all the way to the hip like I could with the women.

My life became a string of moments of me feeling disgusted with myself or like a scummy pervert that lasted for weeks. It included looking at fully nude male bodybuilders for the first time, realizing that I wanted not to grope or lick but actually fuck Sagi Kalev's massive chest during a very nervous Google search for pecs, realizing that I aggressively wanted to lube up and rub my cock all over Brent Kutlesa's brutal stomach, and finally realizing that tI wanted to try actually finishing to nude male muscle to see if I liked it.

It was this video! I can't believe this is still on the internet! A much longer version, and with audio, is what I saw. Link has nudity, obviously:

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/16649/oil_teen_2/

I had been watching muscle worship videos for almost two hours before I found this and I had started shaking and trembling after the first 45 minutes. As in really shaking. Excitement, I guess, and a lot of pent-up lust.

In the version I saw, that guy starts crunching and flexing his abs like crazy out of the blue, and when he started that - watching some thickly-accented, confused-sounding European wall of meat effortlessly bloating and swelling his glistening, oiled, pool-ball abs into reality-crushing, mind-numbing, fucking distended armor plates, I violently came the hardest I have ever come in my life. Teeth-gritting, painful, doubled over, eyes locked, dying inside as his hips rolled and his gloriously thick, granite-hard stomach rolled with it. And that fucking old man in the video was right there, feeling every fiber, feeling perfection in his hands. I imagined those six iron balls crushing into each other, distorting his lickable navel under my fingers and god help me I. fucking. loved. it.
And then my cock, which was still so hard and tight that it was painful, welled up again and I started coming a second time (or kept coming? I don't know). That was a first, too. I collapsed and woke up later still naked in my chair with a headache and an unbelievable amount of dried semen all over my stomach and chest.

I felt like pure shit, just filthy as hell, when I realized what I had done. But not sure of anything, least of all if I was gay or not, because twinks and other gay porn didn't excite me at all, as it turned out.

And not that it stopped me from going back to men's muscles. I spent the next few days discovering a whole new world of things that made me shake, and made my heart race. Including penises, if they came with the rest of the shredded package. And the realization that I would suck a cock greedily if it was attached to a bulging set of legs and rippling pecs flexing just for me. Just as eagerly as if it was a roid-clit. Or a regular clit.

It unhinged me. I felt totally lost at sea and like my cock had inverted reality. I am a straight, normal guy in his 20s with a normal job. I shoot handguns for fun, I fish, I steal glances at hot women I work with and fantasize about fucking them. I talk into my wife's boobs sometimes, wondering of I can get her to titty-fuck me any time soon. Why do I want to be told to "Lick those fuckin' abs!" by a massive freak that can't fit his quads in his jeans and why do I want to know what the striations of his pectorals feel like on my dick as I spray semen all over his bull-neck and flexed traps?

I haven't gotten any closure with this, either - I'm very happily married to a woman that I love heart and soul. Finding a veiny stud to oil up, and maybe blow - no, definitely blow, I want to know what it feels like to swallow a load and feel someone's hands and thick forearms forcing a dick deeper down my throat - I couldn't do that to her.

If my wife knew how fucked up I really am she would be devastated. She knows I like muscle but not how much and certainly not that I like it on men, as well. And she indulges me if I ask. She wants us to train for a half-marathon and the first thing I thought was that I would love it because her calves will firm up. God, that's horrible.

My wife is out of town and here I sit with a fuckload of muscles on the monitor and I cannot stand myself. Because yes, I waited for her to leave and started surfing for muscle porn because my cock stood up at work today and what I had been thinking about was bulging abs shoving a navel around a man's stomach as he did crunches. Nude.

Fuck.
The Following User Says Thank You to bronx_bomberman For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (December 10th, 2013)
  #113   Add to grubby41's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:36 AM

grubby41 is on a distinguished road
Soooooo......you're normal? Well, I really do not mean to be glib, because, obviously, this is bothering the shit out of you. First, unless someone is simply here by "accident", everyone here LOVES muscle. I mean, WE LOVE MUSCLE! I have loved muscle - and I mean erotically as well as aesthetically - since I can remember. I have been sexually aroused by muscle since I have been aware, and I have very accurate memories that go back to when I was only just three. Muscle has always given me an erection, and I have masturbated over the thought of muscular men (and even women) for as long as I can remember. It is intrinsic to my nature. It is simply the way the Good Lord made me. I am a big, very muscular, nice-looking gay man who has many friends from every walk of life, and many bodybuilders who have come to lean on me for advice and help in the sport. Because of my religious beliefs, I have regulated my sex-life in such a way as I believe I ought - but not out of guilt for who or what I am. How we feel is how we feel, and we have no control over that; but how we act is our free choice. That is the same for everyone. Never be ashamed of how you feel, or what you are attracted to. But do live according to your principles, and do well by others. And remember that you are not alone in this. Many, many people share your attraction to muscle. And why not? It is beautiful, and powerful, and glorious - just like the Creator Who designed it in His own image. Be at peace with yourself. It is how you are made.
The Following User Says Thank You to grubby41 For This Useful Post:
nvb2 (May 2nd, 2013)
  #114   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2012, 08:56 AM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
So I'm wondering since the membership here has grown some if any of our newer straight guys have something to share and hoping some lurking ladies are available...That would be aweseome too...
  #115   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2012, 12:21 PM
growing muscle guy

I was just re-reading my last post in this thread from July, and it got me thinking to my frame of mind back then, just starting out on my muscle growth journey and for the first time expressing my attraction to muscle.

I've definitely come a long way since then. Lost 50ish pounds of fat. Built up some nice muscle. Gotten way stronger. And overall I'm just happier with myself.

I saw some replies touching on ideas of having a muscle fetish vs. bisexuality and the sort. I for one have definitely wondered if my fetish makes me bi. Over the years, I would think "I get this turned on by muscle, so I must be at least bi, right?"

I've found this way of thinking was definitely brought on due to the way society pushes things on us. Everything has to have a label, and when it comes to sexuality, society wants to stamp everything you do with a straight or gay label. It sucks really, because I think that's a large part of why many of us straight guys struggle growing up with an attraction to muscle. It also sucks because society sure isn't going to change in this aspect anytime soon.

I, for one, can say that it's very possible to be attracted to muscle (even on guys) and still be sexually attracted to women. I did decide to explore more and see if I could be sexually attracted to guys. The verdict is not really. I like seeing muscle on guys. And I can handle seeing a guy naked, but none of that makes me want to jump his bones. Maybe have a flex off. Mutual worship. At most jack off together to muscle. It's become very much an alpha thing for me. I'll see a well muscled guy, and I'll acknowledge he looks hot with that muscle, but at the core is the desire to be stronger than that and more dominant.

All in all, I'm very much at peace with myself now as opposed to all those years spent feeling awkward and confused, and truthfully, I think there may be many, many guys out there who work out and get off on that, but are too afraid to even acknowledge that to themselves for fear of society labeling them. It's a shame. Perhaps there will come a time when the muscle fetish can be more out in the open, just as homosexuality has made gains in becoming a staple in society.

For now, I'm just excited to be putting my fetish to good use in my workouts, and can't wait to show off my winter's work when summer comes
  #116   Add to Phaldus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Muscle-Geek Wannabe

Phaldus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubby41 View Post
Soooooo......you're normal? Well, I really do not mean to be glib, because, obviously, this is bothering the shit out of you. First, unless someone is simply here by "accident", everyone here LOVES muscle. I mean, WE LOVE MUSCLE! I have loved muscle - and I mean erotically as well as aesthetically - since I can remember. I have been sexually aroused by muscle since I have been aware, and I have very accurate memories that go back to when I was only just three. Muscle has always given me an erection, and I have masturbated over the thought of muscular men (and even women) for as long as I can remember. It is intrinsic to my nature. It is simply the way the Good Lord made me. I am a big, very muscular, nice-looking gay man who has many friends from every walk of life, and many bodybuilders who have come to lean on me for advice and help in the sport. Because of my religious beliefs, I have regulated my sex-life in such a way as I believe I ought - but not out of guilt for who or what I am. How we feel is how we feel, and we have no control over that; but how we act is our free choice. That is the same for everyone. Never be ashamed of how you feel, or what you are attracted to. But do live according to your principles, and do well by others. And remember that you are not alone in this. Many, many people share your attraction to muscle. And why not? It is beautiful, and powerful, and glorious - just like the Creator Who designed it in His own image. Be at peace with yourself. It is how you are made.
Amen.
As for myself, I think of myself as bisexual. I not only find men aesthetically attractive, but sexually attractive as well. However, I find women aesthetically, sexually and emotionally attractive, so I'm only interested in relationships with the Fairer Sex. And because of *my* religious beliefs, I'm unwilling to have sex with someone I'm no emotionally attracted to. So, I'm on the straight-end of bi. Make sense?
  #117   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2012, 05:21 PM
growing muscle guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaldus View Post
Amen.
As for myself, I think of myself as bisexual. I not only find men aesthetically attractive, but sexually attractive as well. However, I find women aesthetically, sexually and emotionally attractive, so I'm only interested in relationships with the Fairer Sex. And because of *my* religious beliefs, I'm unwilling to have sex with someone I'm no emotionally attracted to. So, I'm on the straight-end of bi. Make sense?
Very much so. That's another reason I consider myself straight. I can't attach deep emotions of love to muscle. Yes it arouses me to no end, but I love falling in love with women. I yearn to find a woman to love. I desire to have babies with a woman I love. I can find a muscular man hot, but I don't start having those light hearted feelings you get when you see someone and say "I'd like to date him/her". That only happens with women for me. And like others said, it's not out of some religious or moral obligation. It's just how I'm wired.
  #118   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2012, 08:39 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubby41 View Post
wow what an amazing post.

i had lost track of this thread but damn, it just gets better and better. bronxbomberman, if you are still around, know you are clearly not alone and stop being so hard on yourself. i think this is a lot more prevalent than we all think
  #119   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:21 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
What an excellent post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoria21 View Post
I was just re-reading my last post in this thread from July, and it got me thinking to my frame of mind back then, just starting out on my muscle growth journey and for the first time expressing my attraction to muscle.

I've definitely come a long way since then. ......

I saw some replies touching on ideas of having a muscle fetish vs. bisexuality and the sort. I for one have definitely wondered if my fetish makes me bi. Over the years, I would think "I get this turned on by muscle, so I must be at least bi, right?"

I've found this way of thinking was definitely brought on due to the way society pushes things on us. Everything has to have a label, and when it comes to sexuality, society wants to stamp everything you do with a straight or gay label. It sucks really, because I think that's a large part of why many of us straight guys struggle growing up with an attraction to muscle. It also sucks because society sure isn't going to change in this aspect anytime soon.

I, for one, can say that it's very possible to be attracted to muscle (even on guys) and still be sexually attracted to women.

....I like seeing muscle on guys. And I can handle seeing a guy naked, but none of that makes me want to jump his bones. Maybe have a flex off. Mutual worship. .... It's become very much an alpha thing for me. I'll see a well muscled guy, and I'll acknowledge he looks hot with that muscle, but at the core is the desire to be stronger than that and more dominant.

All in all, I'm very much at peace with myself now as opposed to all those years spent feeling awkward and confused, and truthfully, I think there may be many, many guys out there who work out and get off on that, but are too afraid to even acknowledge that to themselves for fear of society labeling them. It's a shame. Perhaps there will come a time when the muscle fetish can be more out in the open, just as homosexuality has made gains in becoming a staple in society.

For now, I'm just excited to be putting my fetish to good use in my workouts, and can't wait to show off my winter's work when summer comes

This is a terrific explanation of the complicated thinking that goes through my and many other guy's minds when the subject of "wanting/having/working for/seeing big muscles" comes up.
Very well stated, dodoria!

Mdlftr

Last edited by Mdlftr; January 21st, 2012 at 05:05 PM.
  #120   Add to Starflower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2012, 06:24 PM

Starflower is on a distinguished road
I personally find that its more important to love the person you?re with and how the sex FEELS like, rather than, well, optic stimulation? E.g. right now I am together with a man whose physique does not overlap with my fetishes, but the sex is awesome. And it?s the exact opposite when I masturbate.

*shrugs* make of that what you want.

I am still afraid and very ashamed to tell him about my fetishes because I am afraid that he might think I don?t find him attractive, which is not the case at all. Thankfully he does not force me to tell him about it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options