The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > General
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to annoyingone's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2010, 01:18 PM

annoyingone is on a distinguished road
FInally something that makes my whole life make sense haha. I've always been attracted to women, but never really understood why I'm always on this site. As said before, I'd rather have sex with women, sex with men just doesn't appeal to me at all, but the whole muscle aspect definitely does. It finally makes sense. At least I'm not the only one, which is good.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2010, 10:24 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
My man has a fetish with muscles. I guess to be more specific, it's a fetish with growing more muscle. He works out vigorously everyday, with pictures of successful strongmen or morphs as his fuel. In fact, it's thanks to muscle-growth stories that he's the way he is. He read a few stories and saw a few pictures, and began working out like crazy. Before I knew it, he had basically transformed himself into a new man. I know he's not gay because... Well, I suppose it's kind of hard to explain without getting graphic/specific... *cough*
  #43   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 10:02 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by krims44 View Post
Interesting to read everyone post here. I was beggining to think myself as an abnormal person. Frankly I like the muscles for the strenght component associated with it. Sometimes I even imagine myself having that perfect body. Any of the sexual stuff for me like kissing and anal sex are not interesting or arousing (perhaps becuase I have never tried it some might say). I find myself often looking at big muscle men, which makes me think that I may be gay. Then all of a sudden I sometimes catch myself looking at women which completely confuses the shit out of me. Am I gay or not.
Most likely I will end up being some sort of perveted person with nothing at all; living under a rock trying to make sense of it all.

What I think so far is that I shouldn't be made to pick a side. Is not like I'm a promiscous person out to F everyone out there. I am in a sense in a trap.
Try not to worry too much. Everybody goes through periods of uncertainty (as evident by this entire thread) and it's normal to doubt yourself. This doesn't mean you won't find anyone--you're just finding yourself at the moment.

I finally got into a relationship a couple years ago and I'm still learning things about myself (my best guess is that I'm bisexual, but I've also learned not to worry much about it).
  #44   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:15 PM

droz
Re: Any straight guy with muscle fetish here?

I'm straight and have been into muscles, muscle growth and bodybuilding since I was a kid (now 35), watching Arnold on tv in the late 70' and early 80's. Then of course seeing Lou Ferrignou on the old Hulk series, as well as the He-man cartoons (yes I know He-Man was gay).

I always knew that I wanted to be big, huge, muscular and powerful....like Arnold and the other bodybuilders I saw on tv. I liked how they looked, their physiques, their obvious and undeniable strength. I wanted to look like that. When I would see a bodybuilder, I pictured myself being that big and muscular.

It wasn't until later when I saw bodybuilding magazines, mostly Muscle and Fitness, with the photo shoots with the bodybuilders and the female models. That's when I really started to get into the idea of bodybuilding, flexing, showing off and getting girls.

I started working out my sophomore year in high school and had some modest gains, but ended up being mostly wiry defined muscle. It wasn't until my junior year that a few girls noticed that I had muscle. One of them I learned had a huge attraction to bodybuilders. She asked me one day if I was going to get into bodybuilding and get huge. Being young and thinking of other things at the time, I told her I was going to get huge, yeah. Needless to say, she came over to my house one day, parents not home, we just hung out, had a few laughs, etc. She saw some of my bodybuilding magazines and flipped through them. I could tell she was really into bodybuilders, she looked through every one I had, at least a good three dozen of them and I could tell that she had something on her mind. It wasn't long before she asked me to flex for her. I did a few poses, she smiled and watched. I wasn't very big then, just well defined, I think I was like 170lbs then in my junior year, I had a full six pack though and could bounce my pecs.

What caught me off guard though.....was her comment...."I can see you big like these guys in the magazines. I can tell you're going to be a huge bodybuilder". So at 16 years old, a junior in high school, my first sexual experience, a 16 year old girl told me she wanted to be fucked by Mr. Olympia ...and Mr. Olympia she got. The biggest Mr. Olympia ever.

After high school, we lost touch. But I did run into her on a flight to San Diego couple years ago, she was one of the flight attendants. She again caught me off guard by coming up to my seat and giving "Mr. Olympia" a complimentary upgrade to first class. We had a great catch up chat, she still had a thing for bodybuilders, and she never forgot "Mr. Olympia". We email and IM each other every now and then. Haven't shown her how big "Mr. Olympia" is now though. Though she did compliment my physique, now that I'm usually about 255lbs 10 - 15 % bodyfat these days. Desk jobs just suck.

Over the years since high school. I've dated women who were and were not into muscle. I even had a 4 year relationship with a woman who started out hating bodybuilders. We met through mutual friends and she stereotyped almost immediately. It took about 6 months for her to warm up to me. She never really liked the fact that I was so muscular, but, there's a lot more to me that just muscle that she did like. We happened to both be working for design firms in town and our appreciation for architectural styles is what got us together.

I'm not the kind of guy that sees another bodybuilder and idolizes, appreciates and admires him. I take what I see of the other bodybuilder, see where he looks better, see what he does in his workouts, and incorporate that into mine. I don't slap him on the back and compliment him I don't ask him about his routine or schedule. I just observe.

It's always been my goal to push my body as far as I can. I never really wanted to get into competing. I did a few local shows to just have the experience, also talking with some of the guys and girls at my gym who compete...there are a few former pros and current rising stars at my gym....and from what I learned from them. Competing was not for me.....too much BS

Just 5 years ago I had gotten up to 295lbs at just under 12%. Not quite as ripped as I wanted, but I achieved that weight. Due to work and other things happening in life, I couldn't maintain my workout schedule to stay that big let alone try to push for more.

It wasn't until the start of the internet in the late 90's that I stumbled on various sites looking for workout routines, muscle growth searches turned up a lot more things than you'd think, even in the days when yahoo was a new company and Netscape Navigator was the defacto web browser. At first I thought "WTF is this shit?!" and just ignored it. But I got to thinking about it oddly enough and checked out some of the stories and drawings. Have to say that it did interest me, going back to my cartoon watching days, it brought back some dreams and fantasies I had as a kid.

What I really find bothersome though is that most of the muscle growth/fetish stuff leans to one extreme or the other. Either it's gay male oriented, or it's scrawny wimpy douches wanting to get their balls stepped on by a seven foot all super muscular amazon. I can understand too each their own. But seriously....where is all the straight stuff? As for the stories here, there are some I like....the Emil series as well as The Mentor series. Despite the bisexual moment, I enjoy them quite a lot. Though if a story is overly bisexual or gay, I'll stop reading it. I was born and raised here in San Francisco, have had many gay male friends. I always knew I was straight.

Also....ladies....I know you're out there...the ones that would never admit to anyone that you have a thing for big muscles. There is nothing wrong with having different physical attractions than all your friends. If you can't admit to liking big muscles, that's fine too. There's always keeping things in the bedroom
  #45   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2010, 05:35 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by droz View Post
What I really find bothersome though is that most of the muscle growth/fetish stuff leans to one extreme or the other. Either it's gay male oriented, or it's scrawny wimpy douches wanting to get their balls stepped on by a seven foot all super muscular amazon. I can understand too each their own. But seriously....where is all the straight stuff? As for the stories here, there are some I like....the Emil series as well as The Mentor series. Despite the bisexual moment, I enjoy them quite a lot. Though if a story is overly bisexual or gay, I'll stop reading it. I was born and raised here in San Francisco, have had many gay male friends. I always knew I was straight.
On sites like this where the content is user-driven, I always tell people that if you don't find what's getting you off, make it yourself. If you think straight stories are under-represented, start writing some!
  #46   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 23rd, 2010, 09:16 AM

droz
Yeah, I've tried my hand at writing a few stories. I've shared them with friends, though honestly they are not polished or consistent enough I think to be shared publicly.

Writer's block, A.D.D. and a pretty busy work schedule also doesn't help.

Perhaps in the future I may share a story.
  #47   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2010, 12:00 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by droz View Post
I'm straight and have been into muscles, muscle growth and bodybuilding since I was a kid (now 35), watching Arnold on tv in the late 70' and early 80's. Then of course seeing Lou Ferrignou on the old Hulk series, as well as the He-man cartoons (yes I know He-Man was gay).

I always knew that I wanted to be big, huge, muscular and powerful....like Arnold and the other bodybuilders I saw on tv. I liked how they looked, their physiques, their obvious and undeniable strength. I wanted to look like that. When I would see a bodybuilder, I pictured myself being that big and muscular.

It wasn't until later when I saw bodybuilding magazines, mostly Muscle and Fitness, with the photo shoots with the bodybuilders and the female models. That's when I really started to get into the idea of bodybuilding, flexing, showing off and getting girls.

I'm not the kind of guy that sees another bodybuilder and idolizes, appreciates and admires him. I take what I see of the other bodybuilder, see where he looks better, see what he does in his workouts, and incorporate that into mine. I don't slap him on the back and compliment him I don't ask him about his routine or schedule. I just observe.

It's always been my goal to push my body as far as I can. I never really wanted to get into competing. I did a few local shows to just have the experience, also talking with some of the guys and girls at my gym who compete...there are a few former pros and current rising stars at my gym....and from what I learned from them. Competing was not for me.....too much BS

Also....ladies....I know you're out there...the ones that would never admit to anyone that you have a thing for big muscles. There is nothing wrong with having different physical attractions than all your friends. If you can't admit to liking big muscles, that's fine too. There's always keeping things in the bedroom

Droz,
Straight guy here also, a bit older than you. I also liked muscle, but it wasn't socially acceptable to want that for your self when I was in school. I finally started lifting later in life and have made great gains. I appreciate your comments and wish you luck in continuing to lift. It's amazing how long your exercise life can last. If anyone had told me that I'd be in better shape now than I was in my teens and 20s, I'd never have believed them!

You'll find that girl that you "click" with and it's worth the search!

Mdlftr

Last edited by Mdlftr; April 26th, 2010 at 05:27 AM.
  #48   Add to guestuser420's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:34 AM

guestuser420 is on a distinguished road
yeah another straight guy who has no interest in the homosexual stuff at all

kind of good to read this, but it feels a bit abnormal to have this kind of thinking, but then again mostly everyone is a little weird in one way or another and its better to have an interest in something like this rather than incest or the other sick things that are out there....
  #49   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2010, 08:18 PM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
I'd like to be able to do that! Maybe I will once I complete my bulk up...
  #50   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2010, 10:36 PM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Thumbs up

Count another straight man here. Been into muscle ever since being a fat kid, envying muscular guys, wishing to be them, not being with them.
Well.. Done that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inm For This Useful Post:
HarbieBoys (March 2nd, 2013), neuheimeer (June 25th, 2013)
  #51   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 01:55 AM

Geek2Jock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Geek2Jock
I kind of have a different perspective here and one that may turn this thread on its ear...

As a gay man who does appreciate seeing muscled guys but not simply for sexual gratification, I'm also interested in the connection or sometimes disconnection between strength/muscularity and sexuality. Or to put it another way, I like to see well-muscled guys but not overly-muscled women -I just think too-beefy women look somehow odd. I do go through periods though where I think about strong women.... the wonder woman type. These periodic fetishes (for lack of a better word) with female attraction somewhat alarm me as a gay man! LOL

So what I'm saying is, innate sexual orientation or casual sexual preference aside, there's still something of a subconscious desire, be it primal or environmental or whatever, that drives us to take the object of our interest or affection and to sexualize it in some way even if we have no desire to pursue it to an actual physical experience. Sexuality is so much more complex than simply 'who I sleep with' - it entails emotions, biology, culture and life experience as this beautifully convoluted expression of my desire to connect with another human being in so many more ways than just the sexual experience. If it was all simply down to the sexual act, everyone in the world would be more excited about going to the gym than the prospect of having sex simply because the logistics are easier!

Anyways, my two cents.
  #52   Add to HarbieBoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:02 AM

HarbieBoys is on a distinguished road
Question for the straight guys on here with a muscle fetish: what do you guys think when you're at the gym and see a massive muscular guy who you know to be gay?
  #53   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarbieBoys View Post
Question for the straight guys on here with a muscle fetish: what do you guys think when you're at the gym and see a massive muscular guy who you know to be gay?
Sincerely, it never happened to me. I mean, there are only a few massive guys at my gym and they are openly straight, lol. I don't think that my impressions of the massive muscular guy would change if he were gay, since it has nothing to do with my fetish... Basically, I like seeing muscular men and imagining myself as big and as strong as them or bigger and stronger. I don't care if they are straight or gay...
  #54   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:31 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko777 View Post
Sincerely, it never happened to me. I mean, there are only a few massive guys at my gym and they are openly straight, lol. I don't think that my impressions of the massive muscular guy would change if he were gay, since it has nothing to do with my fetish... Basically, I like seeing muscular men and imagining myself as big and as strong as them or bigger and stronger. I don't care if they are straight or gay...
My thoughts exactly.
  #55   Add to bigbob111's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 02:37 PM

bigbob111 is on a distinguished road
I think its odd how women seem to have a different interpretation of muscle. They dont seem to like the monsterously huge looks, but the well defined muscles of an athlete with the V shape build is almost garanteed to get girls without even trying. I know my ex dosnt go for the massive bodybuilder kind, but her porn collection is full of men that could easily compete in a middleweight bodybuilding contest. Then again, one of her friends dosnt seem to be affected at all by the sight of muscle, dosnt understand "why men do that to themselves", and dosnt care much for strength. Of course, flexing a bicep right in their faces does wanders for holding thier attention for both of them.
  #56   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob111 View Post
I think its odd how women seem to have a different interpretation of muscle. They dont seem to like the monsterously huge looks, but the well defined muscles of an athlete with the V shape build is almost garanteed to get girls without even trying. I know my ex dosnt go for the massive bodybuilder kind, but her porn collection is full of men that could easily compete in a middleweight bodybuilding contest. Then again, one of her friends dosnt seem to be affected at all by the sight of muscle, dosnt understand "why men do that to themselves", and dosnt care much for strength. Of course, flexing a bicep right in their faces does wanders for holding thier attention for both of them.
IMHO, women don't tell the truth about their love of muscle, as you've noticed yourself. and, having been a less-then defined, but muscular with the V build, I can testify your observation is 100% true.
  #57   Add to beeflover2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 06:57 PM

beeflover2001
Quote:
As a gay man who does appreciate seeing muscled guys but not simply for sexual gratification, I'm also interested in the connection or sometimes disconnection between strength/muscularity and sexuality. Or to put it another way, I like to see well-muscled guys but not overly-muscled women -I just think too-beefy women look somehow odd. I do go through periods though where I think about strong women. These periodic fetishes (for lack of a better word) with female attraction somewhat alarm me as a gay man! LOL
I sometimes find musclewomen fascinating, especially the exaggerated drawings of Ample Annie or Scoundrel or Tigersan. I think it's that their women still look like women, with feminine features and breasts -- not flat-chested men wearing bikini tops. As a gay men, I too get alarmed, but I chalk it up to my muscle fetish, no matter the gender.
  #58   Add to birdy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:05 PM

birdy is on a distinguished road
I feel like I'm invading the men's lodge, but I must confess I do love a muscular man. Or I would, if there were any in the Heartland.
  #59   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2010, 09:11 PM

You're not invading at all, birdy, the title of that thread should have been "Any straight person with muscle fetish here?", lol.
  #60   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2010, 01:45 AM

And there are a few of us in the Heartland... but as indicated previously, we're all gay! lol
  #61   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2010, 05:59 AM

Hum... sorry, I'm not from the United States, so basically I don't know what you're talking about when you say there are no muscle men in the HEARTLAND... Lol.
  #62   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2010, 07:07 AM

What's with all the slams against the Midwest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek2Jock View Post
And there are a few of us in the Heartland... but as indicated previously, we're all gay! lol
Oh HA HA - Very Funnee HA HA ---NOT!

As far as there "being a few [muscular guys] in the Heartland...but we're all gay.."
evidently you haven't paid much attention to the existence of major football and wrestling programs (primarily in the Midwest), such as Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Ohio, Notre Dame, Purdue, Wisconsin, (to name a few) which are well-known for their HYOOGE, muscular teams!

"Corn-fed Midwestern Boy" - anyone ever heard that term?

Not to knock gay muscle guys (of which, yes, there are quite a few, just check BigMuscle.com, for instance) but there are PLENTY of regular, heterosexual guys who are quite muscular in the Midwest.

I don't know who/where/how the trope of "everybody in the Midwest is fat" started, but, as a proud Midwesterner by birth and schooling, I've gotta tell ya,
"Don't say that to any of my [big] cousins -- those would be the ones over 6'3", 200 plus pounds of muscle, who just "might" object to that characterization!"

Mdlftr
(Midwestern origins and proud of it!)
  #63   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2010, 08:18 AM

Ok, so basically, the Heartlands is another name for the Midwest of the United States? Ah.... ok. I'll go to sleep more knowledgeable tonight.
  #64   Add to Geek2Jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM

Yes it is a tongue-in-cheek generalization... straights are so touchy! lol

(P.S. that's ALSO a generalization)
  #65   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek2Jock View Post
Yes it is a tongue-in-cheek generalization... straights are so touchy! lol

(P.S. that's ALSO a generalization)

....Depends!

----on WHO is doing the 'touching'!

*zap!*

#66   Add to GVirus16's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Muscle Admirer/Builder

GVirus16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to GVirus16 Send a message via Skype™ to GVirus16
I'm straight, but muscle growth turns me right on. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality, but it gives me such a strange exhilaration to think of myself as a huge musclebound bear-man. Just saying.
  #67   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2010, 07:21 PM

Then I completely understand you. Another thing that excites me is to be stronger than other guys and be able to dominate them (not sexually speaking). For example, I'm working on my grip strength right now so I can squeeze hands harder, lol. I know it's kinda silly, but it's like a little fantasy of mine to shake hands with another man and hear him say "wow, that's a strong grip!". I have a bunch of little fantasies like that, hahaha.
  #68   Add to BODAK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2010, 10:59 AM

BODAK is on a distinguished road
My Fetish

Straight Guy here.

Just wanted to add that I am bitten by the muscle growth fetish. I try not to worry about other people's ike or disikes as I know my own fetishes are personal, just as others have there own. Be straight or gay, anyone can look at a piece of art and appreciate what has gone into it, or they can walk away for something of there own taste.

I'm into to bringing fantacy to life, for me when dreaming has become reality that is where my true lust lies: Male, Female, Gay, Bi, or Straight.

PS, Love reading everyone view points and personal fetish stories.

Respect,
Bodak
  #69   Add to erik's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2010, 01:34 AM

erik is on a distinguished road
with muscle guys , i don't know if i imagine it's me or something... i just find muscles awsome and great...
personally i like them on a girl even more
  #70   Add to BODAK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2010, 07:15 AM

BODAK is on a distinguished road
Muscular Image

I agree to Erik, muscular anything is a turn on. Women also can be muscular and present an inspiring appeal to me. Watch progress of one's self and others shows dedication and value in to one's being. In a word where everything is easier, the raw work that has to go into forging a hard muscular body is something from days long past and should be respected and idolized.

Respect,
Boadk
  #71   Add to GVirus16's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Muscle Admirer/Builder

GVirus16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to GVirus16 Send a message via Skype™ to GVirus16
I think for me, I'm into the fetish not so much for a sexual nature, but because it makes me feel inspired. I want to have a great body one day, and all of the guys on this site give me that solid inspiration. And to roleplay that I am one of those kinds of guys makes me feel that much better about myself. Although, I must admit, it also gets kind of exciting. ;D
  #72   Add to robin.butcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2011, 04:38 AM

robin.butcher is on a distinguished road
I am not well, but I remember. I was like 8 and saw a television ad for a show like the greatest body or something. The message had a quick flash of a bodybuilder flexing. I remember my brothers and parents were like EW but I could not take my eyes man. When I asked what it would be like to be this way.
  #73   Add to wolfer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 03:40 AM

wolfer is on a distinguished road
I do. and am married,just have vary broad tastes
  #74   Add to RBINTHOUSETODAY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2011, 06:10 PM

RBINTHOUSETODAY is on a distinguished road
Question Just another confused soul!

The first thing I would like to say is I just joined this site and was not sure what to expect. I have made Friends with Big Bob who is a great person. Now I have always had this thing about muscles. Looking at them and feeling them. Also being squeezed by them. You know like with wrestling moves or submissions or the like. It is something that has always made me feel really good. I never really cared about how big or small, it just had to look good. I always want this but have not found a way to participate with this. I am not gay.When I was young it was the incredible hulk that I dreamed about. I always wanted to have a bud or friend like him. I have no urges or desire to have any sex with another man. I do however love the muscle. It is really cool when the other person is cool with all that as well. Is this wrong? Is there something wrong with me for wanting this but not want to have anything sexual? Does it have to be sexual to have this? I also have to tell you up to now most guys I have met dont want anything to do with showing off. How do you find the guys that dont mind showing off and maybe doing for me what I like.
  #75   Add to built_spill's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2011, 11:10 AM

built_spill is on a distinguished road
I guess I'd identify as straight- never have been with a guy and I'm happily married- but I find muscle hugely arousing, male or female. Naked, pumped- it just does something. Has ever since puberty.

Sexuality is a fluid, bendy thing. Things turn you on that just turn you on.

For me, it's the transformation aspect, too- suddenly swelling, clothes bursting apart, almost like a full-body erection.
The Following User Says Thank You to built_spill For This Useful Post:
hero1000 (February 7th, 2013)
  #76   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2011, 11:55 AM

hipy is on a distinguished road
I'm straight, i do get arroused of muscles but it does not mean that i like them because they are on a man. I equally like muscles on a girl

I just find big muscles good looking. Got a friend who has some good forearms and i always look at it :P
  #77   Add to rosco's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2011, 11:29 PM

rosco is on a distinguished road
Yes, built-spill same for me - muscles are just for fascinating to see! Straight or gay isn't the thing that matters just the muscles!
  #78   Add to WalterEG's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2011, 12:12 PM

WalterEG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosco View Post
Yes, built-spill same for me - muscles are just for fascinating to see! Straight or gay isn't the thing that matters just the muscles!
I couldn't have put it better myself Rosco. Muscles differ on men and women and there may be a slightly different aura between gay and straight but, if there is, I doubt it has to do with the visual but with the emotional.

Besides, is there really a black and white GAY and STRAIGHT unless one willingly succumbs to living in a pigeonhole?
  #79   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2011, 10:50 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Married Men and Muscles

There are tons of married, roided up, hugely muscled, superman strong muscle freaks who are turned on by and into flexing and getting off with other huge muscle dudes who are superman strong! Married men who are just like me who at a young age discoverd muscles gave them an erection and jerk off until there young cocks were sore lol! I was 12 when I discovered the effect muscle had on me. I was in my room watching TV when the announcer said, next on The Wild World Of Sports bodybuilders competing fore the title....I can't recall what contest it was but I do recall how hard my 12 year cock became when the first bodybuilder appeared I was so turned on and amazed! I jerked off 7-8 times while watching! I was hooked, I knew from that point on that when I grew up I want to be freaky huge with muscle! After Wide World Of Sports went off (Am I really showing my age or what lol?) a Superman movie came on. Superman himself did nothing for me however when the bad guy showed up just as strong as Superman or stronger and kicked his ass, my cock grew so freakin hard and spewing precum while watching Superman get his ass kicked before some how winning! It made me blow at least 2 loads! I couldn't explain why my 12 year old cock became rock hard over Superman getting his ass kicked but it did and I loved it! The next day, seeing the hugely muscled Bluto eat the spinach and seeing his already huge muscles triple in size did the same thing! From that point on not only did I want to be freaky huge when I grew up, I wanted to be stronger than Superman and after joining a hardcore muscle gym, I found out that several muscle dudes got off over the same things I did when I was younger. Superman getting his ass kicked and even Bluto eating spinach! Wow, I wasn't a weird teenager lol these huge, roided up, superman strong married muscle beast did the same thing and still do! Noting like getting off with other roided up, freakin huge, superman strong married muscle beast before going home to the wife!

I didn't get serious about getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman until I was in my mid 30's. During my 20's, I worked out and had a nicely muscled body and was considered to be handsome but I wasn't huge. The only thing that was huge about me was my big cock and I loved showing it off in the locker room and showers after working out. I never approached guys however, the minute I took my shorts off, it seemed most of the eyes in the room shot right to my cock and 90% of these guys were straight and married! One time this married guy with a hot body blantly stared lol! I usually acted like I had no idea anyone was watching me but this time I looked up and made eye contact with the guy and quitely said, my face is up here. I smiled and he turned red lol! I guess you could call me a cock tease lol, I headed to the shower room which was one big room and took my time soaping up, giving my cock a few tugs making it grow bigger while acting like I didn't know the other guys in the showers were jerking off watching me.

One day, this huge, huge bodybuilder who I had never seen before was already in the showers when I entered. He looked pretty intimidating and like if he even caught another guy checking him out he would beat them to a pulp and I sure didn't want to be the guy checking him out so I tried my best not to even look his way. I went about my shower, soaping up as my big cock became harder than usual in the shower lol! I thought I am going to get the shit kicked out of me! I stayed there under the water hoping and praying this guy would leave without seeing my raging 11" cock! Why won't this guy finish up I thought?????? After at least a good 10 minutes or longer, I decided to finish up and run to my towel to hide my hard cock! I turned off the water and with my back to the guy, I grabbed my towel and began to dry off. As I dried off, I glanced into the shower and found out what was taking this huge muscle freak so long! There he stood with his raging hard cock all soaped up and his jerking off! I couldn't believe my eyes! Fucking hot! It was the end of the night and there was only one other guy besides us in the locker room. I hung my towel back up and joined this guy in jerking off! After he shot a huge load, he said, meet me outside. I'll be waiting for you.

When I went outside, there he was! He introduced himself and asked me if I had anywhere to go? I just lived a few blocks away I told him. He said, I am married and I have to be very careful. He followed me back to my place. He ripped his clothes off and his cock was raging hard! I expected him to make me suck his cock but as soon as I was undressed, this guy was on my big cock so fast! He went to town sucking my cock and licking my balls! After several minutes I told him to stand up and I went down on him. As I sucked his cock he said, man your cock is so big! I stood up and pushed him back on to his huge thick lats and on to the bed! I pushed his big legs up into the air and began eating and tongue fucking one of the hottest, well muscled piece of ass! He went nuts! Oh dude, you have to fuck me! I need you to fuck me with that horse cock! You have the biggest cock I have ever seen on a white boy he said! I couldn't believe it, this huge fucker was begging me to fuck him and fuck him (Of course I now know that alot of the huge muscle freaks are the biggest bottoms!) I did! I pounded his hot ass until he shot two huge loads!

This straight, married, roided up muscle fucker was coming by my house 5 times a week! Despite being married he couldn't get enough! One day I saw him with his wife at the store and he didn't even look my way which was okay, I didn't want to marry him lol just fuck him! He was becoming somewhat of a fatal attraction so I put an end to it.

Once I began taking steroids and making insanely huge and dramatic strength gains, I went from being know for having a big cock to having a huge cock and huge muscles! I really got freakiin huge and strong! I was loving every second of it and my sex drive! I was always horny and jerking off 5-6 times a day but man, when I am on a cycle, I am so raging hard and horny 24/7, spewing roid filled precum like a volcano (which I love to use to lube up a hot ass!) I get off 11-12 times a day and that's still not enough! I wake up raging hard with the sheets soaking wet, my hand wrapped around my throbbing cock ready to spray paint the walls and ceiling! Love that side effect! No matter what gear I am on, I am insanely horny! I feel so badly when I read about guys not being able to get it up while on a cycle.....decca dick etc.....I think juice should have the same effect on all us roided up muscle freaks!

Anyway, the bigger and stronger I grew, I also became more agressive! I was getting so fucking huge and stronger than Superman and raging hard! I love finishing a set standing up, flexing in the mirror for myselfa and seeing several guys watching me lifting and getting so fucking huge! Married guys stopping their workout to watch this huge roided up muscle freak lifting a train with there cocks rock hard! I was getting off on it!

Another thing that began happening, these married muscle dudes would head to the locker room behind me to watch me strip down and see my huge cock and how big my muscles were growing! I acted like I didn't notice them as I headed to the sink or the scale naked with my big cock rock hard and my muscles fucking huge before grabbing my towel and heading to the showers. The showers at my gym are semi private. High walls in the shape of the letter J. I fucking loved how huge and pumped I was! My cock throbbing hard! Muscles so fucking huge and pumped that I couldn't bend and raise them enough to wash my face, neck or hair! It was so incredible! So damn good I always shot a huge load that's how good it felt! I know several of you guys know the feeling! I loved being so huge! So strong! So raging horny and getting off over my own huge muscles! I soon found out I wasn't the only one who loved my fucking huge roided up superman muscles, I found myself having 5-6 muscle guys coming up to my shower and asking me to flex my huge muscles for them while they jerk off and feel them. At first I was very nervous about it and didn't let them. I didn't want to get caught having sex in the shower but with the insanely huge muscle and strength gains I was making, the increased dose of my juice and my raging hard cock, I turned in to a fucking huge, roided up, insanely horny, superman strong, dominating muscle freak who was more than happy to let those roided up, smaller, weaker married muscle dudes jerk off watching me flex for them and suck my cock! These guys loved sucking my big cock while I flexed for them! One time this guy shot a load all over my huge quads and I looked down at him and said, clean it up little man as I put my hand on the back of his neck, pushed his face hard into my quad and said lick it up! By the time he finished he shot two more times!

I know I must sound conceited as hell but I'm not that bad lol! This really hot guy who was pretty muscular but short had the locker next to mine and he couldn't stop staring. I saw a wedding ring on his finger before I headed toward the shower. Minutes later, this guy grew some balls and stepped into my shower stall. Damn, you are so fucking huge! Look at how huge your muscles are and your cock! Can I suck your cock while you flex for me? I said hell yes! This little muscle beast was one hell of a cock sucker! He worked over every inch of my big balls and huge cock before I pulled him up and said, I want you to lick my huge biceps while I flex them! I love having my huge guns licked and sucked on while I flex! Drives me to the point of cumming! I hit a huge double bicep pose for him! He shot a huge load before he started! He said damn! Having this hot little muscle fucker working over my 22.5" biceps with his mouth and tongue was so hot I couldn't help myself and sprayed painted the shower wall with a huge load! Seeing that, this guy came again! I was still raging hard and insanely horny and his cock was rock hard too! He said, I need to get home to my wife but you are so fucking hot! Will you fuck me? That made my cock throb even harder! I said we don't have a condom and he said, I do, He had one in his towel! Slut lol! He rolled it down my big cock as I soaped up his tight ass! He took some soap and lathered up my cock! Damn, it felt so good! I towered over this guy! My muscles so fucking roided up, so huge and I felt stronger than 10 supermen! I picked this guy up and slid him down on my cock and fucked him nice and hard just holding him in the air and his legs wrapped around my waist! Talk about hot! I pounded his tight ass until he shot his third load before pulling out, ripping off the condom and spraying my huge load all over his face!

As we soaped up and rinsed off, he asked me if we could get together again...I said, maybe, I think we can work it out. He said, I have to get going, I am going to be in so much trouble with my wife but the hell with her he said, can I suck your cock again? I said, get busy! This married guy sure could suck cock! After I shot another huge, roid filled load, I pulled my still throbbing cock out of his mouth and as I pushed him out of my shower stall, I told him, now go home and tell your wife Superman just fucked you!

This really happened. It's not a story! I know some of you are going to be doubting Thomas but I can't help that lol! It's true and so is the fact that there is a huge, huge number of married muscle dudes into, steroids, growing freaky huge, stronger than Superman and get into flexing and getting off with other muscle dudes and I think those dudes are so fucking hot and I love seeing the signs of or knowing another muscle dude is juicing. It makes my big cock throb so hard knowing another guy is on roids, getting freaky huge and stronger than 10 Supermen!

Sorry about the novel guys!

Keep growing! Get freaky huge and stronger than 10 Supermen!

Peace
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
myoder (March 17th, 2013), neuheimeer (June 25th, 2013)
  #80   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2011, 12:39 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Just wow reading all of that Big RR. Can we chat man?

Anyone know how to get in touch with this guy?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options