The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 12:55 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 11

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Dan was getting into the habit of deciding on random days of the week to sprinkle his spice into the soup at the school cafeteria. No one seemed to be raising an eyebrow at the gradual physical blooming that seemed to be going on to all the boys. Chests were getting wider and thicker, biceps were ballooning, quads were getting infused with more mass, lats spreading out inch by inch... and just one look in the locker room could tell you that this was one gifted bunch of boys in the underoos.

Tom, of course, had been agog when he saw Dan after his growth spurt. But a bit of play pouting was quickly solved by a few rounds of insane muscle sex, as the two huge brutes fucked each other raw, their massive bodies and freakish strength powering their monster cocks to new feats of sexual acrobatics. And every time Dan spiked the soup, Tom tasted it, and made sure he got seconds. The geeks had figured something out as well, mainly due to Tom's hints, so whenever he nudged them toward the soup, they went and got two bowls. Soon, they were the biggest boys in school, except for Dan and Tom, of course.

They would make games of seeing what they could get away with in terms of clothing at school. Dan would come to school in cutoff tank tops that barely covered his pecs and short shorts that hugged his ass and dick and not much else. He'd dare teachers to write him up, and they'd swallow and pretend like they hadn't seen anything.

Tom was every bit as blatant as Dan, sometimes more so. He once wore a tank top with straps so long and thin, that his thick nipples were visible, hanging down from his ponderous pecs. A slow flex of his massive chest stopped any questions, as the striations raced across the massive slabs of beef. And of course, he loved to make out with Dan, not even bothering to hide it, as the two massive musclefreaks would make out in the halls or the locker rooms, giving each other a grope and a kiss, usually salted with a suggestive comment about later activities.

Parent-teacher conference finally arrived. Dan's homeroom teacher was eager to let his parent know how much Dan had been acting up in class and in the halls. He knew for sure if he could just get through to the parent, Dan's behavior could be stopped. But when he saw Mr. Stockwell, his heart sank.

Peter Stockwell swaggered in, 425 pounds of pure brawn, dwarfed only by his massive son, who was even bigger. Peter sat down next to the desk, and grinned at the teacher. "So, you're Danny's homeroom teacher. Peter Stockwell." He extended one massive arm and took the teacher's hand, giving a firm shake. Even though he didn't try to crush it, the teacher was able to feel the restrained power within. "How've things been, then?"

"Well, I think you need to know about your son Dan's behavior in class," the teacher said, sweat starting to form on his brow. "He's been rather... out of control and lewd. Tell me, does he act that way at home?"

Peter sat silently for a moment. "What do you mean? Out of control how? And lewd? I can't imagine it. He's a big boy, of course. I can see how that might lead to things being taken out of context." Peter's voice was smooth, but there was a hint of something dangerous behind it. He drummed his fingers on the table once, and the muscles in his huge forearm rippled.

"Well, at school he comes dressed in these... these outfits. I don't even know how else to describe them. They're way outside the bounds of the dress code, they're barely even clothes! It seems to be more of a way to advertise his body to the other students and teachers. It's lascivious and unacceptable, Mr. Stockwell!"

Peter's eyes narrowed a bit. "My boy is hard to shop for, at his size. The big and tall store doesn't carry much that fits on him. And it's hardly as if I haven't seen plenty of students around here dressed in similar clothes. There's just so much more of Dan, that it's hard to cover up that much man." Peter sat up straighter, his chest pushing outward, straining the buttons of his short-sleeved dress shirt. "This shirt was custom made, for me. I can't afford to have them made for Danny too. Not the way he grows." Peter grinned. "Although I have to question the fact that you seem to think it's lewd. Maybe you find it hard to concentrate, when so much muscle is in front of you?" Peter put his hands behind his head, the short sleeves pulling back to reveal his monstrous biceps.

"I... I don't know what you mean by that," the teacher stammered, pushing his glasses back up his nose. "And then there's the sexual behavior that goes on outside of classrooms. There's been multiple instances of him conducting... homosexual displays of affection with another boy in the halls. And after several warnings, he continues to do so! I'm... I'm at a loss as to how to discipline him!"

Peter's face was a dark scowl now. "Last I checked, that was allowed. I know you certainly haven't stopped the boy-girl pairings from sucking each other's faces off." Peter stood up, and leaned forward, planting his big hands on the desk in front of the teacher, leaning in, his huge chest straining against the buttons of his shirt. "I think that boner you've been trying to hide under the desk says more than all your words together, little man..." Peter snarled softly. "And I think you're at a loss as to how to discipline Dan because it's impossible. He doesn't need it. You're the one that's having trouble." Peter slowly walked around the desk, until he was standing right at the teacher's side. Slowly, he grabbed the chair, and pulled it out and up in the air, the teacher still seated on it. Peter grinned. "I knew you had a boner."

The teacher was nearly in tears. "S-stop it... please... I don't want any trouble, I just... thought you wanted to discipline your boy..."

Peter set the chair back down swiftly, nearly bouncing it. He held on to the arms though, and the teacher's knees rubbed against Peter's massive legs. "Dan will be disciplined if he does something wrong. And only then. And from what I can see, you're going to have problems no matter what. I'm fully clothed, and you're still about to pop your fly. So you had better learn to live with my boy, or you'll find out just what kind of discipline his daddy can dish out." Peter growled the last, his neck veins bulging and his traps hulking freakily under the shirt as he leaned in to make his point. "Now, do we understand each other?"

The teacher winced. "Yessir. Please... don't kill me..." he whimpered. His boner was still raging, though. The smell of his masculine scent was powerful this close to him, and he was practically ripping out of his tight clothes!

"Good. I'm glad we understand each other." Peter grinned, and pushed the teacher's rolling chair back against the wall. He leaned back against the desk, spreading his huge legs slightly, his massive package directly in the line of sight of the flustered teacher. Peter just smiled cockily. "Now, is there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

"Is... there anything else you wanted from me, sir?" the teacher asked back, his eyes wide and trained directly on Peter's enormous bulge. It was larger than ever before and no pants were tailored to withstand its avalanche of flesh.

Peter stepped forward, his huge legs straddling and mashing the teacher's together between them, his huge crotch now a mere six inches from the teacher's sweat streaked face. The teacher could see the huge rod snaking down, pressed against the fabric obscenely, getting longer and harder, throbbing softly under the cloth. "I just want you to be honest, teacher. Honest with me, honest with yourself."

"I..." He closed his eyes. This was beyond embarrassing! "I want your cock, okay?!"

Peter hid his smirk. Since his recent changes, he had realized that his testosterone-fueled body would take release where it could be had, man or woman. When he had fucked his VP silly, he had enjoyed the power he had over the man. And now, he was going to open this silly little man up, break through his ridiculous mental blocks. All with the power of his huge, sexy, musclefreak body. "You know how to use a zipper, don't you?" Peter asked coyly, as he opened the top button of his pants. He was going to make the teacher do more than say what he wanted. He was going to make him participate.

"Y-yes..." he grudgingly said, using his fingers to zip it down. He hardly had to work to get it more than halfway down, the enormous size of his cock and balls nearly unzipped it themselves. There was a wealth of cock flesh hidden in the large boxers Peter wore. The fabric was deformed around the huge swell of genitals. "Oh my god... how's it possible to be this big?"

Peter pulled the pants down a bit further, and then pulled up his shirt, revealing the bottom of his awesome abs. "Go on, pull that bad boy out..." he purred, has his huge muscledick stirred, swelling larger, pressing outward, as Peter slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing one massive ab after the other, then his huge pecs, as he opened the shirt fully, giving the teacher a good view of his massive torso. "Come on. You know you want to see just how big it is..." Peter teased.

The teacher drooled as he put his hand on the top of the boxers, slowly lowering them. He couldn't believe he was doing this. This was breaking every rule he thought he had. But he had to see that huge hog of a cock. And part way down he saw the huge root of the cock, the ultra-fat shaft and he whimpered. "My... my god..."

"Yes..." Peter agreed, his deep voice rich and smug. He pulled the boxers down a bit more, revealing more and more of the huge shaft, slowly pulsing and thickening, veins running over it, powering it up. He slid the boxers down until they only covered the big, thick head. "Last bit. Your turn..." Peter purred. The teacher was going mad, driven by desire, not able to believe his own actions, as his hands went up to caress Peter's thick, deep abs, then traveled down to that huge shaft, to pull on the boxers, finally freeing the beast from its cage. It rose magnificently, like a cobra, mesmerizing the teacher, even as he gasped in awe as its full magnificence was finally revealed. "Seventeen." Peter said simply, grinning.

"I-inches?! No way... no one can be that big..." the teacher gasped. It was so huge he couldn't come close to encircling it with his hand. His balls were out in the open, too, as big as ripe navel oranges. Peter was virile beyond belief!

"I'd make a joke about a ruler, but that only goes to twelve..." Peter purred in satisfaction. "And I'm sure you can see that seventeen is not an exaggeration on my part. Why bother? Anything so huge is impressive no matter what the exact number is. But it's seventeen, in this case. In case you wondered." Peter grinned. "And I happen to know you'd never forgive yourself if you turned down the opportunity to get that mouth of yours on a cock this big..."

The teacher meekly nodded and attempted to put it in his mouth. He tried a couple different ways, but every time it came to the same conclusion. "It's... it's too big!!" He whimpered and tried to shove it in roughly, but he nearly choked! "It's too fucking big!"

"No such thing as too big!" Peter growled roughly. He grabbed a hold of the teachers head, and held it steady as he slowly forced the huge head into the small man's mouth. He could see the little teacher shuddering and quivering, his body shaking as he was overwhelmed by the big dick that was being pushed into his mouth. His eyes rolled back in his head as Peter forced his way in, leading to whimpers from the teacher ?half fear, half lust, as the experience of having so much meat shoved down his throat made his own little cock shoot his load, filling his pants with cum, the wet spot slowly spreading at his own crotch. Peter grinned. "See, no such thing as too big..." He held the teacher's head, and started pulling it down onto his huge dick, forcing the teacher to slowly work him over.

He wanted to try to scream for help, but his throat was full of cock at this point, and if someone were to come in... what would they think of what they saw?! A teacher sucking off a student's parent! He'd be kicked out for sure! He had no choice but to try to survive this massive dick attack, to try to get this musclegod off as quickly as possible! He used his hands to try to stimulate the huge man's balls, giant peaches that they were, to get them to cum and cum soon!

Peter let out a low groan as the little man worked his big balls over, pawing at them desperately. It only made him hornier, and he started pulling the small man's head more aggressively, his big dickhead now hitting the back of the teacher's throat, and only a little bit was in, past the shaft! Peter could feel his load building in his big balls, as his little worshipper massaged them. "Aw fuck yeah, little man. Work those big balls over. Gonna fill you up with cum here..." His big dick was starting to spasm now, on the verge of exploding, swelling up, filling the teacher's mouth even more than before.

"MMMMMMFFFFFFFF!!!" the little man screamed, the cock swelling so huge he was frightened his jaw would dislocate. Men shouldn't grow this big, he thought. They were too powerful, too beautiful to resist!

Peter was grunting now, holding the teacher's head still as his powerful hips slammed his big dick home. With a loud groan, he unleashed his load, shooting a huge delivery of hot, thick cum down the puny teacher's throat. Peter let out a low sigh of relief, as he held the little man in place, while his oversized dick slowly emptied his big balls. After a couple minutes, he finally pulled out, grinning as he watched the strings of cum dribble down the teacher's chin. He slowly packed away his huge equipment and rebuttoned his shirt. "Pleasure talking with you," Peter said with a grin, as he motioned to the teacher's chin. He turned around, and left.

When Peter got home, he saw Dan and Tom making out on the couch. Dan was just in his briefs while Tom was in his briefs and one of his trademark skimpy, slutty tank tops with the barely-there straps that exposed more than it clothed. Both boys' boners were testing the limits of their confines and it was clear that sex was only a few minutes away. Dan barely stopped his make-out session to say, "Oh, hi, dad!"

"Howdy boys," Peter replied. He grinned at the sight of the two huge studs making out. His memory flashed back to the teacher, and he grinned wider. "Parent-teacher conferences went like a breeze, Dan. Although homeroom took a bit of convincing. I think he'll be more amenable now, though." Peter winked, and walked into the kitchen. "I'm famished, boys. I don't know if you want something or not, but I can just leave leftovers for whenever you feel like it."

Dan broke off from the hot kissing. He was proud of his father! He deserved a reward. "Actually, I'm starving, too, and I'm sure Tom could use something. I'll come help you, you know how I love to do seasoning," he grinned as he hopped up and went to the kitchen after his father. He was gonna give him another full dose of the spice... he'd been reacting so strongly to it lately, he wondered what that would do... Would it finally be too far? His father didn't seem to find anything "too far" lately!

Peter grinned, and got started on a big skillet of beef. "I'm going to run up and change, Dan. You just work you magic, and I'll be right back." Peter went up the stairs, his big body making the steps creak slightly under its 425 pounds. Tom came over to the kitchen, grinning. "Dude, you putting it in?" he asked mischievously.

Dan nodded. "Yep! Although if we're all gonna be eating it, I might put more than a full dose to spread things out..." he said, sprinkling the container a few times into the beef. "Ready to grow some more?" he asked mischievously.

Tom puffed up his chest under his slutty, barely-there tank top. "Are you kidding? You know what a freak I am. I always want more!" He grinned. "Every time we grow, the sex just gets better and better. Bigger muscles, bigger cocks..." Tom looked around, then whispered conspiratorially, "And dude, I think your dad must've fucked a teacher or something. Did you see the way he looked when he walked in? That's the look of a man who just fucked something. Mark my words..."

Dan giggled. "I think he fucks the guys at work, too. All I know is that every other week or so, he comes home with a raise!" They continued cooking the meal until Peter came back down. By then, the meal was almost done and they served it out equally between the three behemoths. It should've been enough for a platoon but they all gobbled it down. At least it was enough to keep them from thinking about food for a while!

After they finished, Peter was the first to rise. "Well boys, that was a mighty fine meal. Thanks for helping, Dan. As for me, I think I'm off to bed. I'll let you boys get back to your activities." And with a wink and a smile, Peter was up from the table, and then up the stairs toward his room. Tom sat back, putting his huge hands behind his head, slowly flexing his massive biceps. "That was some good beef, Dan. And I think it's going to be even better when we wake up..." He gave Dan a huge grin. "This tank top is going to cover even less, then!"

"I won't be content until you have to show up to school naked," Dan half-joked. He resumed making out with Tom, but partway through it he just started yawning. "Awww, fuck... there goes the spice, ruining our good times," he yawned even louder. "Maybe you should start walking home now, so your parents don't get angry that you slept over here again..."

Tom grinned. "I think the food bill has them more concerned. Even more than my sudden size increase!" He stood up, and then reached down to give Dan a big kiss. "But good idea. It's a school night, and if I stay here, we'll just fuck like mad when we wake up, and be late. Again." He chuckled. "But come lunch, you better eat fast. 'cause I want to see what the bigger, better Daniel Stockwell is capable of."

"Hey, don't act too cocky, you can barely handle today's model!" he teased as he waved goodbye.

"Oh, I want cock all right..." Tom laughed as he left. He hurried down the street, running as he felt the spice start to kick in. He was barely able to get home in time to flop into bed and pass out.
Dan went up to his room to furiously masturbate before the spice zonked him out. He was juuuust able to squeeze a load out before his head hit the pillow on his bed.

The next morning, Tom awoke to a bigger, better Tom. He stood up excitedly, and gazed in the oversized mirror he had bought after the growth started. "Oh fuck yes..." he groaned, as he admired his 6'8", 550 pound body. He knew Dan would be bigger now, but to see it on himself.... He jerked his twenty-one incher furiously, before heading down to a huge breakfast.

Dan woke up and felt himself taking up even more space on his bed. He wore a sleepy grin on his face. He could tell he was nearly as wide as his bed. He couldn't wait until he could go to his dad and tell him he needed a bigger bed because he was just too fucking big for his old one! He hopped out of bed and the floor shook ominously. Whoa. He couldn't do too much hopping indoors anymore, it seemed! He looked in his own huge mirror and saw a gigantic wall of beef that had to be 6'11" and over 600 lbs. of raw muscle... maybe even 625. He hurried downstairs to see what havoc the spice wreaked on his father!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:19 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was a wicked hot chapter dudes! The parent-teacher reunion scene was indeed great, and I loved the fact they ended up getting even more of the spice. Let's hope Peter gets to be the biggest of them, but it's only my personal taste, whatever you guys decide to do, I'm sure it will fantastic!

Thanks again!

Cheers
  #3   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:25 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
This story is so fucking hot. I love how massive these three are getting! I look forward to the next chapter...and the next big growth spurt!
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 07:54 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
the way their growth is geting out of control... I love it. And also the effect they have on eachother and on others. what will they do now for clothes.... it will be fun to discover! and also damn! hot father hehe. i hope he grows huge!!!!

and the entire city too!!!

ok, I think I should talke a deep breathe or two

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Thanks, guys! There's a lot more to come. :3
  #6   Add to growingbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 11:51 AM
Growing Wolverine

growingbigger is on a distinguished road
Can't wait! Awesome story!
  #7   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 12:08 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Heh, don't take this the wrong way, but hurry up and write more! X3
  #8   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 22nd, 2010, 06:24 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
great! great! but don't hope the city grow like they....they must be the better huge and dominate all

Last edited by xboy; May 2nd, 2010 at 02:39 PM.
  #9   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2010, 02:39 PM

when we can read the continue?
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM

Soon, school's a bit busy now!
  #11   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:57 PM

great!!...hope u have time soon as possilble...this is on of my prefered story! Love the dady character
  #12   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2010, 07:20 PM

Okay, you're about to get your wish. I spent today editing about eight more chapters of this stuff, and I'm finally up to about the halfway point of the material I've collected thus far. :3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options