The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2010, 11:31 AM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Uncle's Jail House Muscle PT 4

Ok so here is the final part of my story. It is very sexually intense at the end so if you do not like that kind of stuff, don't read. P.S i am thinking about writing the second part to Muscle Academy so look for that in the coming week.

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19370
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19394
Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19399

We ordered some pizza that night which I paid for and my uncle almost completely devoured. Before I could finish one slice he had already slammed four down but he needed the food to keep his insane bulk. The grey shirt he had purchased at the mall today was unbelievable on him. He looked like a super heavyweight bodybuilder in the off season as his rock hard gut jetted from his body like a sheet of armor. His huge pecs were so big that they stuck over his gut and the fabric of the shirt was caught between the massive abs and the bottom of his chest outlining the roundness and plumpness of his pecs. I wanted to see him bust out of the shirt like he had in mine. However tight the XXL shirt was I knew he would still keep it on. He threw his empty plate on the counter and searched through the shopping bags.

?Moment of truth? he said.

?What do you mean?? I asked.

Without a reply he grabbed the new pack of briefs we had picked out and he ripped open the packaging. His forearms rippled with muscle as his paw like hands destroyed the package. His forearms had to of been 19 inches around and covered in a light fur. My uncle for all his testosterone had a smooth hairless torso but I preferred it that way. He then pulled out a single pair and laid it on the table. The huge white briefs would fit like a pair of baggy shorts on myself but I knew my uncles massive muscled ass and huge bulge plus his plump waistline would make the briefs a perfect fit on him. He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and had to pull them down so his huge muscled thighs could fit through. He stood there in just his small green briefs and I was harder than I had ever been, studying how his huge 7 inch limp cock looked like it belonged to a zoo animal. It was easy to tell that my uncle was circumcised as his huge cock head pressed the fabric to it?s limits. Next he pulled the briefs down and his huge thick cock flopped out in all it?s glory. His huge balls which were easily 3 times the size on mine if not more, hung low and were dusted with hair. He had a thick forest of pubes.

?Uncle Bill!? I said and turned my head away so he would not think I was hot for him.

?Aw shut up. We all know I am hung like a fucking horse. Besides I bet you were curious to see how god damned huge my dick is.? He then put on the brief. ?Here look Alex. What do you think, a good fit??

I turned my head back and his huge ass bulge was right in my face. His huge bulge dropped very low and although they were big briefs he was still stretching them out. It stuck out from his body and cast a shadow on his muscular legs.

?There fine.? I said trying not to sound interested. ?Now can you put your pants back on for Christ?s sake??

He crossed his huge beefy arms over his massive chest and looked down at me. His thick black mustache and very short hair made him look like some kind of super cop as his massive bugling pecs and gut rose with his breaths.

?You know what Alex. I think I?ll just stay like this. You know I just want you to be comfortable with me being here and if you just accept the fact that I have the biggest fucking cock you have ever seen than maybe you will be less jealous and start acting like a grown up.? I could not tell if he was taunting me or if he was being serious.

?Whatever Uncle Bill. I don?t care.?

?No. I know you do Alex. You cared when I fucked the shit out of that little girl you like and I could tell you were green eyed when I was showing off in front of them girls at the mall today. It?s alright though, I understand.?

I looked up at his eyes and could see some strange presents there.
?You know when I was in jail, I was very nervous and confused like you are now. I started to pump weights like a mad man so that I wouldn?t get beat on. Pretty soon I was more muscular than I had ever been but I wanted more. I continued to pump all day and at night all I did was push ups and sit ups till I crafted this body of mine? he unlocked his arms and showed off his huge thick frame which seemed larger than ever as he loomed over me as I sat down.

?Why are you telling me this?? I asked.

He continued his story without answering my question. ?And in prison I became the alpha male. My elevated testosterone levels made my dick and balls grow like mad and before I knew it I was the biggest man in prison. And do you know what I did in the showers??

I gulped as he said that. He began to smile a bit and stepped closer so now his huge bulge was right inches from my nose and I could feel the heat coming off it. Uncle Bill was starting to become erect and his once 7 inch cock was now 10 inches and thicker than my hand could hold but he was not fully erect yet. Not even close. His huge snake cock began to move to the right and pressed against the fabric so tightly I could see the veins on his shaft.

?I took little bitches like you and stuffed my cock in their ass so hard they couldn?t walk. All the men cheered as I plowed the shit out of them and the guards were helpless. Now do me a favor??

?Wha- what do you want?? I was almost shaking.

?Well look kido. It is about time you learned who was the alpha male around here. Now I don?t want to ass fuck you like I did to those poor men but?? And I looked down. A huge 13 inch long, 8 inch thick cock was stuffed into my uncle?s briefs. ?You are going to suck my cock kid.?

He pulled of his shirt and stood there in just his briefs. Sweat rolled down his chest and abs and I was about to explode from amazement. He stood still and I understood what he wanted. I lifted my skinny fingers to his waist line and pulled the briefs down. As I did his massive cock flew out and actually smacked me in the face. Uncle Bill smiled. My little hands could not completely grasp his dick and I wondered how I could ever begin to suck on this thing. But it took his huge dick head to my mouth and by stretching my jaw as far as I could I just barely fit it in. I sucked gently, my gag reflexes made me want to take it out. He then grabbed my head and forced me down on it and he skull fucked me. It hurt but he was in a world of pleasure as his dick slammed the back of my throat. He continued for a solid 2 minutes in which I thought I was going to faint. He then looked down at me and I, up at him. He then smiled and said ?Now here I cum!?

Uncle bill exploded with force into my mouth, filling me with his warm semen. He pulled his dick out my mouth and blew ounces all over me. As his rock hard dick settled, he looked me over, covered in his own semen. It was warm and sticky all over my body.

?Now.? He said. ?I think I just found me a new prison bitch!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), GTlifter (May 27th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 14th, 2013)
  #2   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2010, 12:09 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Wow what a bonerific ending, sad to see this story go that's for sure. The ending was a little rushed but it was still definately hot. Look forward to more of your stories, you really do have a talent.

8==============0
  #3   Add to Meathead's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 25th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Gotta Get Huge

Meathead is on a distinguished road
It looks like Alex has a very sweet life ahead of him.
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:55 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Excellent scene. Could practically smell the musk coming off that beast of an uncle.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options