The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 11:12 AM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
The Change Part V

The Change Part V: Benjamin

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV

Benjamin was pissed as Derrick left their homeroom conversation. He had been erect since awakening on Monday and as his member remained hard his mind became all the angrier. On Tuesday he wore jeans and found with horror that his fellow classmates had taken to the change-bug like flies to shit. Every class he went to a larger and larger percent of the male students no longer fit into their cloths. By third period it became apparent that students were skipping class for the explicit purpose of changing. Passing between fourth and fifth period Benjamin passed his former twin brother now changed.

?You actually went through with it.?

?Yep,? Benjamin was amazed at his brother?s new voice. The voice they would one day share. The older but smaller brother couldn?t help but look up and down the younger but much larger brother. ?See what you could be.?

?God forbid it until it is his will.?

?And whose to say it isn?t his will today, the bathroom?s open.?

?HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST I WOULD?stroke,? his voice dropped to a whisper, ?myself. It?s a sin.?

?What isn?t a sin, little brother,? the deep voice intoned with mockery. With that Joseph left Benjamin. Fuck you, thought the smaller before quickly asking the Lord?s forgiveness.

On Wednesday Benjamin made the mistake of wearing gym shorts despite his perpetual boner. He had not realized the craze sweeping the girls of the school to change a guy. I pre-man sporting gym shorts and a boner was like neon sign to them. Every girl he passed (and a few guys), took at least three seconds to stare at his crotch before continuing on. After Third period, Benjamin was in the bathroom taking a piss when he suddenly felt a presence behind him.

?So you want me to take care of that for you,? came a voice as arms wrapped around Benjamin?s chest and started to reach down his stomach.

?WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

?I am going to change you, Benny.? Benjamin had finally finished emptying his bladder, and briefly contemplated giving in. NO, his mind shouted and he stuffed his four inches back into his shorts. He spun himself out of girl?s grasped and raised his signature condemnatory finger to the girl whose name was Jamie.

?First, I have no intention of changing.?

?Your dick says otherwise.?

?MY DICK IS NOT IN CONTROL HERE!? he shouted entirely too loudly. A group of freshmen passing by the door of the restroom paused at the oddity before returning to their chattering. ?The mind controls the body, and my mind is given to God alone.? Jamie?s face contorted into perhaps its ugliest possible combination of sneered lip and flaring nostrils. ?Second, I have a beautiful girlfriend, and if I were going to change (which I am most certainly not) I would do so with her and by the grace of God, not with some soft-minded whore in a public bathroom.?

As Benjamin?s invective reached his climax the sin of anger reached into his heart and longed to see Jamie shed a tear. Instead, she began laughing. ?You?re a fool. I will find someone else, and so will your girlfriend. Don?t you know, girls only want men now not some pussy hiding beneath his God.? The words struck and for the first time in his life Benjamin felt like being violent. Jamie left the room before Benjamin made the decision to resist or give in to the urge to strike her.

Thursday Benjamin brought a wooden box to school and preached from it before and after school. His girlfriend, Laura, came to listen, but besides her only Andrew stopped for a brief moment in his closed conversations with Matt.

All this frustration built upon itself, and by the time Derrick rejected Benjamin?s call to strength the pre-man preacher was furious. He sat in a huff next to Laura at lunch that day and began to vent. ?What has gotten into our classmates? Is this?change?all they want in life? What every happened to God? Virtue? Right? Truth? Do none of them care?? He noticed Jamie sit down next to Derrick across the lunchroom. ?Look at that. I should have known she was behind Derrick?s corruption. Can you believe she propositioned me?in a public bathroom at that?? Laura didn?t respond. ?Isn?t that just unbelievable Laura?? Once again there was no response. Benjamin finally looked at his girlfriend and soon realized she hadn?t responded because her eyes were glued elsewhere, on his brother to be more specific. Jamie?s mocking words reverberated in his mind and he stood and left in quite anger. As he left the room Laura finally realized his absence and her mistake.

It was 6:00 that evening when Laura called for the third time. Benjamin decided it was finally time to answer.

?Yes??

?I?m sorry. I just couldn?t not look,? she blurted. Benjamin responded in silence. ?I know I shouldn?t have, and I know you?re angry, but can?t you forgive me.?

?You want me to change.?

?No, well I mean, yes, but no. I like men Benjamin and you?re not that yet, but I still like you. I like what you could be become.?

?So you like my brother.?

?No, he?s a douche. I just like what he looks like. What you will look like someday.?

?If I change.?

?Well eventually, you?re going to change.?

?Maybe.?

?Benjamin, don?t be like that. It?ll happen when you want it to and that?s fine by me.? Benjamin was silent. ?Come to the dance. It?ll be fun.?

?Fine.? The phone went dead.

At 7:25, Benjamin was dancing with Laura. He had finally forgotten about her wandering eyes and the general awfulness that had been his week. His erection had even disappeared. The song ended and the students went back to socializing. Benjamin told a joke for the first time since Monday. Things are going to be ok, he thought, as he looked deep into Laura?s dark eyes. At that moment Joseph arrived.

Joseph had come to the dance wearing underarmor with a deep V-neck and dress pants. The underarmor was at least 2 sizes to small and clung to the built body like a second skin. ?Hey Laura,? he said as deeply as possible with a subtle wink. ?Hey little brother. How are you two doing??

?Fine,? Benjamin shot back crisply.

?So little Benjy finally went away.?

?Control works, but I guess you wouldn?t know that.?

?I don?t know little brother, I seem to know a lot about muscle control.? He pulled both pecs in before letting them slowly expand out. They seemed to inflate all over again. Laura?s jaw dropped. ?But I guess you wouldn?t know what?s its like to have these, or THIS.? Both arms shot up and biceps bubbled up under the shirt. ?But at least you got control. That?s something?I guess.? Benjamin was angry again and with his anger came the frustration. He wanted to be big so badly, but knew he couldn?t. The very thought of changing aroused him and he was once more erect. ?Looks like you don?t even have control anymore.? Joseph?s roaring laughter filled the room. Benjamin looked back and forth between his brother?s chest heaving with laughter and Laura?s dropped jaw.

?FUCK IT!? he shouted. ?I am going to fucking destroy you?you fucker.? Joseph?s laughter halted.

?What are you going to do??

Instead of answering, Benjamin simply walked away.

He nearly ran to the boy?s restroom, not noticing Jamie leaving the girl?s. He barreled through the door in a mix of rage and passion. The door slammed behind him and he flipped the lock. He looked around the room desperately for the proper place to take care of his business seeing none he fell to his knees. His pants were off in a second and he starred at his hairless semi-erect dick.

?Why do you have to ruin things? Why can?t we have just gone on the way we were?? The dick responded by growing harder. Benjamin felt like it would explode at any second. ?Fine you win.? With great trepidation Benjamin?s hand slowly made its way down to his cock. ?You just stroke it and stuff comes out.? The fingers slowly wrapped along the shaft that was so sensitive this simple motion caused incredible pleasure. Benjamin took a deep breath and began moving his hand slowly up the shaft. It was as if he were slowly pulling pleasure into himself. As each cell in hand rubbed against a cell in his dick bits of pleasure were thrown off into his system. Then he began descending and the feeling grew more intense. ?Fuck.? Once more he slowly went up and down. Then again a bit faster this time. Soon he was stroking to a beat. Each up and down pumping pleasure into his body.

The tingle of awesome feeling began building at the head of his dick and slowly grew down the shaft and finally into his body. From his crotch it crept outward. His breathing became faster and faster with each stroke. As the pleasure reached down into his legs, he could no longer resist moaning. ?Ugggghhhh,? he would sigh with each up and down. When the pleasure tide reached his chest, Benjamin began to fear he would change soon. Without stopping his stroking he stood and walked over to one of the multitude of mirrors. He looked at himself still with the tux of his tuxedo on and his pants around his ankles. ?You are not going to?ughh?change now. You?ugh?.hear me. You have to?.ugh?.be BIGGER?UUUGGGHH!?

The pleasure had not filled his body from top to tow, and began pulsing. The feeling became so intense Benjamin could not longer even verbalize the pleasure. His head merely rolled back in ecstasy. Benjamin tried to focus on something else. He starred angrily into his own eyes in the mirror. He tried to remember the fear of God, but it was lost from his mind. For a few minutes though, he was able to keep the pleasure from his mind out of pure hatred for his brother. Got to be bigger then him, he kept thinking. His eyebrows furrowed, his jaw set, and his lips slightly sneered told of the fury within him. The fury that was now consuming his body by masquerading as pleasure.

Another pulse of intense feeling sent his head reeling. When his eyes came back to the mirror he could no longer focus on the two green eyes staring back at him. His body was shaking in pleasure and he knew this meant his time had come. In the few milliseconds before his bush appeared, Benjamin had enough time to realize he should have taken the shirt off before doing this.

Benjamin watched in the mirror as the shaking of his body became more intense as hair sprouted where it had never grown before. Soon it was coursing over his body. First up his still flat stomach then over the soon to be mountainous pecs. His face too was now growing short black hairs down the jaw line and around the mouth.

The shaking became more of a bubbling. His body would inflate in one place and then the inflation would travel and even out. His thighs exploded before shooting down his legs making them extraordinarily longer. I am taller then him, he thought. His shoulder?s ballooned out and then reached down to his hands. The fingers rapped around his dick found they could circle it 1 and three quarter times now. They also felt a weird sensation begin at the very base of his shaft. It was if he were holding a long balloon while it was being inflated. Benjamin?s caught the phenomenon too in the mirror. The base would inflate then shoot down the shaft finally ending in the thickening of his mushroom head. After just one of these inflations he was 7 inches. He felt another one coming. YEESSS, he thought, I am going to be bigger too.

Benjamin found he had a voice once more as his dick reached 10 inches of throbbing inflation. ?I AM A MAN!? he shouted at his body. ?I?UGHHHHHH??AAAAAMMMMM??.UGHGHGHG?..A??UGGHGH?..M AN!? As the last word passed out of his mouth his voice changed radically, the word man was boomed rather than screamed. And in that second his body exploded all at once. His thighs grew so fast they began pushing his feet apart on the floor. His back broadened in an instant and he felt the shirt strain beneath his new and powerful muscles. When his shoulders began pushing outward it was too much for the shirt which fell to tatters beneath the strain. Benjamin got a look at what his body was becoming. His abs had already emerged and become eight rock solid bricks. His chest protruded farther then his face and was covered in curly black hair. His harms looked as if they were so full he would be unable to move them. He loved what he had become, and he was still growing. Icing on the cake he thought. As his pecs put on another two pounds and his arms became even larger.

In the final moments of his transformation Benjamin once more starred deep into the eyes looking back at him. They were exactly as they had been, but given the body they belonged to, they were completely changed. The fearful child was gone, the powerful master had arrived. With thoughts of revenge a final and most intense ecstasy invaded every corner of Benjamin?s being before spewing from his massive member. He had not anticipated the extreme force cumming would have and it threw his gigantic body to the ground. As his dick pumped more and more streams of man juice, it began to fall on his face and body. He showered in his own manliness. Benjamin laid for a while on the ground letting his breathing return to normal watching his pecs heave. But soon he was ready. Now Joseph would pay.

Still covered in cum, Benjamin tore through the door of the bathroom and beelined it back into the gymnasium where the dance was occurring. A song with an amazing beat was filling the room, but the new man could care less. He saw his brother on the edge of the crowed and ran. As he approached he realized the big but now smaller Joseph was being grinded by two girls, Chelsea and Laura. The wrath of Benjamin made his feet fall faster. Joseph winked at Laura and motioned for her to unzip his pants, but before she could see his grown cock a cum-covered fist arrived from seemingly nowhere and knocked Joseph to the ground. Before Joseph could get his bearings a hand circled around the back of his head, it was covered in some sort of sticky material.

When Joseph finally regained the ability to focus he found he was being held in the air starring into his new brothers face.

?Benjamin?...you?you changed.?

Benjamin?s only response was to point at his once more erect member.

?Benjy?your?huge.?

?Your going to help me with that.?

?What??

?I said your going to help me with that!? Benjamin boomed as he forced his brother on to his knees.

?Look man I am sorry I joked around and tried to steal your girl, but??

?I don?t care. NOW HELP ME!? The hand brought Joseph towards his brother?s cock with such force that the technically younger brother had no real choice but to open his mouth. The revenge Benjamin felt was so sweet, that he cam the instant his ten inchers reached the back of his brother?s throat. Joseph began to chock as stream after stream of cum filled his stomach, but soon a new sensation filled his body. He was growing again. Realizing this, he drank every drop of his brothers eruption before posing off his brother?s pelvis and standing.

?I think its you who helped me,? he said laughing as his pecs bulged out even further and his neck swelled up.

Before Benjamin could processes what he had just down all of them were covered in a flood of cum as Derrick exploded on the other side of the dance floor.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
Neonando (January 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 05:21 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
damn man... another hot addition... this story keeps getting better and better...
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #3   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 05:48 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the continuing support Otkuman.
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2010, 06:10 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
Cool! that's cool!

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #5   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road

Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE this story!!!!!

You never fail to impress me with this series!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the next installment!
  #6   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:02 PM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Last couple of lines completely and totally finished me off...
Totally awesome...great twist at the end, can't wait to see where this goes...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options