The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 05:10 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Beef Cake 7

Back again with the next instalment. Hope you enjoy

?Thanks Jamie? said Shawn, grinning from ear to ear as he typed in the last figures I?d given him. ?I can?t believe we finished it all so soon?

Still grinning proudly, he pushed his chair away from the desk, put his hands behind his head and leant back. As he did, I heard his shirt creak as his lats spread wide against his shirt and his biceps bulged enough to pull his already too short sleeve that bit further up his swollen forearm. I could see the button on his cuff link straining almost as much as the top buttons that fought to keep his clothes closed across his chest. He must have heard his clothes straining, because he looked down at his chest and quickly sat back up again.

?Shit? he chuckled, slapping his hands against his rippling thighs. ?I?m gonna need to get another new shirt? He stopped and shuffled on the chair. ?And maybe some other stuff too?

I tried not to laugh as he did his best to reposition himself without making it too obvious and closed the file I?d been reading from. The two of us just sat there for a beat, alone in the office, the light on Shawn?s desk the only one in the room. If it wasn?t for the streetlights and moonlight outside the windows, it would have been much darker. But as it was, it was almost? romantic.

?Oh? I suddenly said, Shawn turning to give me his full attention. ?I just remembered. Isn?t that bodybuilding contest of yours coming up soon??

?Yep, I?m all singed up? he said, grinning and throwing in a carefree flex of his bicep. As he did though, he flexed a little harder than he probably should have and ended up splitting the sleeve. ?Holy shit! I can?t believe I did that. Did you see that?!?

?Yeah? I laughed as Shawn just stared in awe at his popped sleeve. ?Looks like your workouts have really been paying off?

?Everyone keeps saying that? said Shawn, still staring at his sleeve until he managed to pull his gaze away. ?And don?t get me wrong, I?ve been feeling great for these past few months, but it?s just? Well, I didn?t think I was growing that much?

?Why not??

?It?s just? well? the guys at my gym, they?ve been having some really good gains lately. And I mean, really good. Some of them have even started getting taller too, which is just weird! It kinda made my good gains look? smaller somehow?

?Really? Wow. So guys at your gym have just been? growing?? I asked, trying my best to sound surprised and interested. ?That?s impressive. Maybe I should join?

Shawn just nodded, narrowing his eyes at me slightly, almost sceptically. I dropped his gaze and set about sorting out the files we?d been going through, all the while very aware of the fact he was still watching me.

?Jamie??

?Hmm?? I didn?t trust myself to say anything at the minute, not with the way my heart was racing.

?You wouldn?t know anything about a little? gym myth would you??

?Gym myth?? I repeated. ?N-no. I?ve never been to a gym, as you could probably tell? I forced myself to laugh, but it sounded a bit hysterical.

?Really? How about this one that seems to be focused on my gym? The one about? muscle cakes??

One of the folders tumbled from my hand, spilling paper across the floor.

?Whoops? I squeaked and quickly ducked down to pick up the papers. Before I could grab one sheet though, a large hand squeezed my arm and pulled me back up.

Shawn twisted me to face him. ?You never were a good liar Jamie. These cakes you?ve been giving me, are they the same cakes the guys at the gym are talking about??

I couldn?t look him in the eye I felt so guilty. His large hand was squeezing my arm tightly, and my arm was so thin, he managed to wrap his hand all the way around it. I nodded.

?And you?ve been slipping them to me? All this time??

Another shameful nod. I lifted my head, to explain to apologies, but Shawn was already moving. His fist swung up and I braced myself for a punch, squeezing my eyes shut tight and flinching back. But instead of a punch, Shawn?s arm flew round my neck and I was pulled against him.

The world went away for a beat and all I could think about was the fact I was in Shawn Grey?s arms, his firm, bulging body against mine. My cock jumped to full attention embarrassingly quickly and I almost came it felt so good. His scent filled my nose and he felt so good and warm I never wanted to be away from him. It was? perfect.

?Thanks mate? he chuckled, patting my back and squeezing me tightly with his muscles. ?I can?t believe you did this for me!?

?It was nothing? I said, blushing like crazy.

Shawn grabbed onto my shoulders and pushed me back, holding me at arms length and looking at my face. ?Nothing? Jamie, mate, you?ve made me huge! Just like I always wanted to be. I?m just? so touched that you did this for me. You?re a great friend!?

He hugged me again, but this time it didn?t feel as good.

?Friend?? I repeated, my heart feeling like it had been stung by a wasp.

?Well yeah!? laughed Shawn, oblivious, moving me back again. ?You helped me reach my dream goal after? how many years since school?! If that isn?t the sign of a devoted friend, I don?t know what is?

?You? you thought I?? words failed me. How could he not get it?

?What?? he asked, eyes twinkling with happiness which quickly dimmed when he saw my expression. ?Jamie??

This wasn?t how I?d pictured it. I?d thought he?d be so grateful he?d suddenly confess to a long living affection towards me, one I would happily reveal I?d been feeling too. Then we?d laugh at our shyness, at how we could have been together for all this time before Shawn bent me over the desk and pounded me into sweet euphoria?. OK, I think I?ve been spending way too much time with Phil.

?Jamie? Shawn pressed, giving me a little shake. ?Say something. Are you OK??

Maybe I hadn?t been as obvious as I?d thought. Maybe he hadn?t realised I was gay. That would explain why he thought I?d done this as a friend and nothing more. Because, surely, if he knew I was gay, he?d have known how I felt about him.

?I?m gay? I blurted.

?You?re? what??

?Gay? Homosexual? I like guys?

?Well? yeah. Jamie, I?ve known that for years. What?s wrong??

?You? you know??

?Kinda hard not to. I mean, we were best friends in school mate. I saw you looking at other guys. I always guessed you were gay. But Jamie, I don?t care if you?re gay if that?s what you?re worried about. I still wanna be your friend?

He knew? He knew and yet he?

?I?ve got loads of gay friends? he went on. ?I mean, not ?loads?, but you know, a few. I?m not that judgmental, as long as you?re happy, that?s all that matters? Feel free to say something anytime Jamie?

Oh god.

?Shawn? I said, my voice barely above a whisper. It was just so? hard to talk about it. My throat was tight, I felt like I was choking. I tried to swallow away the lump, but it just swelled bigger and I struggled to breath. Starts flashed in front of my eyes and everything looked so real around me. It was like I could see everything around, all of it at once, and there was Shawn, in all his perfection in front of me, looking concerned as I no doubt looked like hell.

Finally, I found my voice. ?I like you?

Those three words took all my strength to get out. All my life I?d never really felt so drawn to someone as I had towards Shawn. Even my friends, I loved them, but I wasn?t IN love with them. I?d say they were like my brothers, but after all the things we?d done, that would make us a pretty twisted family. But the point was, I may have loved them, and a few other guys along the way, but Shawn was different. I was really in love with him and I?d wanted him for a lot of my life. To admit that after keeping it secret for so long? well, it wasn?t easy.

Shawn just stared at me, letting my words sink in. I could see the cogs turning in his head, putting things together now he saw it in a new light.

?Oh? he said, clearing his throat nervously, and sitting back from me. ?O? OK?

Neither of us spoke for a while. The seconds crawled by like hours and I was starting to wish I could take my words back. To shove them back in my mouth and pretend I was just Shawn?s friend and didn?t want anything else from him, just his friendship. I wanted him in my life, even if it meant only ?as a friend?.

But now that just didn?t look likely.

?I?m sorry? I said, getting my stuff and making a move to stand.

?No, wait? he said, reaching for me and holding onto my wrist. He stopped and looked down his arm, as though surprised to see my wrist in his hand. I felt his grip loosen as though he was about to drop me like hot coal, but then it tightened again and he pulled me back down into my chair. He shuffled closer, but made sure his knees didn?t touch mine.

?Don?t be sorry? he said. ?I?m the one who?s sorry. I?m? I?m not handling this very well. It?s just? it came as a bit of a surprise. I find it hard to believe that you? like me in that way?

?Why?? I asked before I could stop myself.

Shawn?s eyebrows raised a fraction, and I could have sworn I saw a bit of colour rush into his cheeks, but he cleared his throat gruffly again. ?Thanks? he muttered. ?But Jamie I? I? I don?t feel? that way?

I nodded.

?I just mean? Shawn blurted, desperate for me to understand. ?I?m not gay. If I was, then? I don?t wanna hurt you Jamie, I just? I don?t have those kinds of feelings towards guys. I like girls?

?OK? I said, no other words coming to mind. I really wanted to run away, but Shawn still had a grip on my wrist.

?I?m so sorry Jamie. I really fucked up didn?t I?? I tried to protest but he went on. ?You go and give me these muscles cos you love me, and all I can do is squirm on the spot. I wish I could make it up to? What do you want??

?Wh-what??

?Ask me for anything and I?ll give it to you. I don?t care what it is, just ask and I?ll do everything in my power to give it to you. Or, maybe you just want like? I don?t know? to feel my muscles every now and then? Cos that?d be fine. You gave them to me after all. They?re as much yours as they are mine?

I put on a smile and tried not to burst into tears. He was trying so hard to make me feel better it just broke my heart. What I wanted most in the words was Shawn, and I knew I?d never get him, and I?d never ask him because I knew it?d be uncomfortable for him.

?I just want your friendship? I said.

?You already have that. Come on Jamie, don?t be scared, just ask me?

A tear escaped and slid down my cheek. He really wasn?t making this easy. I saw him follow the tear fall and the pain in his eyes, the guilt. I also saw the determination to make it better so I opened my mouth.

?Can I kiss you? On the lips? No tongues, just? a kiss?

?Yeah? said Shawn, nodding vigorously. ?Anything you want mate?

He shuffled closer, leaning forward. At first I thought he was really eager, but then I saw the hesitance in his eyes. He was fighting against his better nature to do this, and although it wasn?t making him sick to his stomach, it wasn?t exactly filling his heart with song either. I took a deep breath and leant forward. It would only be a little peck and that?d be it. I could handle that.

I was wrong.

As soon as our lips met, I was struck by lightning. My body was alive with energy, life. It flowed through my veins, waking up my entire body. I felt like I was on fire, surrounded by warmth, love, passion. I saw myself with Shawn, lying in bed together, sleeping side by side, me curled up in his arms, resting on his chest, both of us wanting to be together forever.

But when the little peck ended, reality came rushing back.

?Thanks? I said stupidly, sniffing and quickly brushing my tears away before they could spill.

?Aw shit? Shawn grunted. ?I?m sorry. Was I not very good? I?ll try again?

?No? I said, a little too quickly. ?It?s fine. I really should be going?

?But Jamie?

?Night Shawn?

I grabbed my stuff and jogged out of the office. I pressed the button for the lift and thankfully the doors opened shortly after. Just as I was about to step in, I remembered something. Placing my foot in the doorway, I opened my bag and pulled out the plastic lunch box. I took the cake out and placed it on a table in the corridor, on the edge so Shawn would see it when he came out. I then got into the lift, turning away from the doors. My mind played another cruel trick on me by making me believe that Shawn called out to me, but I knew it couldn?t be real. As soon as the doors closed, I fell to my knees and cried.

I don?t know how I managed to get home. All I could remember were snippets of the road through tear blurred eyes. I wanted to get home, crawl into bed and just hide under the covers. But the minute I stepped in the door, Shane came bounding to greet me.

He?d gained another few inches, putting him at just under 7 feet tall and as wide as a door. But, as Ian had already taken chunks out of most of the doorframes in the house, he didn?t actually have to turn to fit through.

?You?re back late? he said cheerily, helping me take my coat and bag off before guiding me to the kitchen. ?You?ve gotta hear what happened to Phil and me today?

I couldn?t open my mouth to make a comment. I was struggling as it was to stay together, and Shane?s happiness made me feel worse for being so sad. I didn?t want to ruin it, so I pushed my feelings down and tried to put a smile on.

We got into the kitchen, and as per usual, it was a bit of a mess. Ian was at the oven with a bed sheet wrapped round him to act as an apron while Phil was sat at the counter, eying him up. By now, Phil was 6?11, though for some reason, he didn?t have the same amount of bulk as Ian or Shane. He looked more like an enlarged gymnast. He was wearing a custom made t-shirt he?d commissioned with a flexing bicep and a cake resting on top while he wore a pair of sinfully tight trousers. They hugged his crotch and showed off his manly bulge. He tore his gaze off of Ian to smile at me as Shane and I came in.

?You?re back late? said Ian, working on something at the oven so he didn?t turn. ?Everything OK??

?Yeah? I said, surprised at how normal my voice sounded.

That one word made Ian freeze. He dropped what he was doing and turned round, forcing Shane and I to take a step back as his large arm came swinging round. At his height now, I was well below his pecs, and those great shelves of pure muscle jutted out so far, Ian had to lean back a bit to look at me properly. His eyes searched my face.

?What?s wrong?? he asked, an overwhelming amount of concern in his deep voice

?What?? I asked, though my voice caught and my eyes started to sting. Seeing Ian?s anxiety and worry over me, I felt my sadness bubble in my throat, wanting to get out, to be comforted. I tried my best to keep it in, but it broke through and I fell to my knees.

Well, I would have fallen to my knees if three hands didn?t reach out and grab me. I wasn?t sure who carried me into the living room, but they were all capable of it. I was set on Ian?s lap and he let me rest against his chest while Phil and Shane hovered either side, patting and rubbing my back. For once, not even Phil tried to turn this into an orgy, they all just did their best to comfort me until I was ready to talk about what had happened.

?What a dick? said Phil when I was finished.

?Tosser? added Shane.

?Want us to strike him off the cake list?? Ian asked, his pecs rumbling with his voice against head. ?We?ll make sure he doesn?t get any bigger?

?No? I croaked. ?It?s not his fault. I was just an idiot?

All three of them disagreed vehemently.

?You weren?t the idiot Jamie? said Ian, stroking my back surprisingly gently with his fingers. ?He was. What was he thinking, offering you something like that??

?He just wanted to make things better?

?And that worked well didn?t it? muttered Shane.

?You know what we should do?? said Phil, leaning down to get closer to me. ?We should give Jamie a proper muscle cake and pump him up. We?ve let you keep your little body for far too long buddy, it?s time you got your arse up here and gut huge!?

?Yeah? cheered Shane, patting my back. ?We?ll make you bigger than he is so you can waltz by with your massively pumped up body and--?

?No? I said.

?What? Why not Jamie?? asked Phil.

?I just? don?t feel like growing right now. I think I need to go to bed?

?But--? started Shane.

?OK? said Ian, his deep voice cutting Shane short. ?I?ll take you through?

?It?s OK, I can--?

But he was already rising to his feet, me in his arms like I barley weighed a thing. Shane and Phil said good night and, after a bit of twisting and turning, Ian managed to squeeze through the door and set me down in my bed. He went to sit on the end, and the mattress sank down so far I almost rolled into him. As it was, my bed groaned in protest and I heard a few springs breaking. But Ian didn?t get up, he just sat there for a minute, looking down at me.

?It?s his fault? said Ian, and when I tried to object, he held up a hand. ?Listen, I don?t want you blaming yourself for his mistake. He?s the idiot who couldn?t see what was right in front of his face. And as much as I?d like to go out, find him, a show him the error of his ways? I noticed his pecs tensing, bulging together at the same time his biceps twitched, as though his muscles really liked the idea of being used to their fullest extent, ?but I know that?s not what you want. You?re too much of a good person?

?Not as good as you? I laughed quietly. ?But thanks Ian. I appreciate it?

?Anytime? he said, placing his huge hand over mine. His thighs rippled, flexing as they lifted his weight off the bed, which groaned with relief and stood up to his full height. I had a moment of, ?Oh my god he?s big? before it passed, though it must have shown on my face. ?You OK??

?Yeah. Just? how big are you planning on getting??

Ian gave me a wicked grin, lifting one of his arms up and flexing his titanic bicep. He stared at the perfect lump for a while, then lowered his arm and returned his gaze to me. ?Get some rest Jamie? he said, his voice dipping into a mysterious deep tone before he squeezed his way out of the room.

I settled down, feeling the bed trembling as Ian walked through the apartment. We?d had the landlord come up to us a few times with complaints from the other tenants, but we gave him a complimentary box of cakes and he told everyone the noise was a result of problems with the plumbing rather than a 400lbs muscle giant walking around.

I didn?t fall asleep straight away unfortunately, but instead laid there in the dark, playing over my conversations with Shawn over the months as well as our most recent one and noticing all my mistakes. Gotta love hindsight. I felt like an idiot, an arse who was so full of romantic fantasies he never paid attention to what was right in front of him. I?d been pinning for Shawn for so long, I could have missed someone who would actually returned my feelings.

My head buzzed with missed opportunities and my humiliation at Shawn?s feet, so when sleep finally came, I was lost in a swirl of nightmares. Faces of guys I could have been with swam in front of me, relationships lost. Ian, Phil and Shane each finding someone and leaving me behind, all of them growing, surging higher, bulging out wider, casting shadows over me and plunging me into darkness as they fell into a muscle orgy of growy sex. Then Shawn came out of the darkness, his body glowing with light like he was a god. My feelings poured from my mouth and he looked down his nose at me with disgust. He turned his back on me and left me too, letting the darkness return to swallow me until I felt the muscles of my growing friends move closer and crush me beneath them.

?Hey!? Shane called, his voice echoing in my head.

?What?s going--? groaned Phil groggily.

?Get off me!? another voice yelled.

?HEY!? came the unmistakable roar of Ian. His voice shook the walls and woke me up. I heard a scuffle, something breaking, cries of anger and pain and I realised I wasn?t dreaming.

I scrambled out of bed, still dressed in my work uniform and stumbled into the living room, dazzled by the light. The settee was on its back, the new coffee table we?d gotten was crushed, the business documents Shane had been keeping on sale levels on the cakes were strewn across the floor. I heard curses and cracks from the front door and ran over the wreckage to investigate.

I know, crappy place to leave it, but it's almost over, and it would be too long to put it all in one chapter

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:44 AM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Ctopher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
Almost over! I don't want it to end!
  #3   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 11:44 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Now I understand. Damn you're good. I wondered why you would have Jamie keep waiting to become big. Shawn couldn't stop him in this chapter if he was just as strong. And This chapter was a real good one, just on it's own merits.

And I think I know where this is headed. I won't blow it for the rest of the readers.
Besides, I'm probably wrong about what you have planned.
But if I'm right, then I think you are a genius.
I think I know who belongs to that other voice and what he brought back to the apartment.
I hope he brought it back for the right reason.
I hope Jamie was just assuming he was straight. He could be bisexual too.
And have a need for his guys to be big.
Oppps.

Anyway, please...
Keep Writing.

MD

Last edited by Mass Driver; November 24th, 2010 at 11:47 AM. Reason: spelling
  #4   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 05:57 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
That was an astounding piece of writing. Definitely one of the most moving scenes I've ever read. Just can't wait for the next part!
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2010, 08:56 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
This is great. Pricks my emotions. Thanks for your work. Can't wait to read more.
  #6   Add to GodlyFratboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2010, 02:55 AM
Reader not Eater

GodlyFratboy is on a distinguished road
I want the catharsis!! Dammit!! You leave us on the line of emotional turmoil waiting for some sort of resolution. It's almost like music and dissonance. just waiting for that resolving note... Great job you kept us intrigued with our emotions at your beck and call.
  #7   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Oh man, the cliff hanger! Great writing!
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2010, 05:35 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Kinda wish it had remained just a bunch of guys having fun growing bigger. {:3
  #9   Add to WannabeGiant28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2010, 01:14 AM

WannabeGiant28 is on a distinguished road
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S NEXT?!??!?!!?!?!?
WRITE WRITE WRITE!!! lol

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options