The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:05 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Beef Cake 8

Well, here it is, the last chapter of this little story....

Shane was standing in the corridor, nursing a bloody nose, glaring at the rippling mass of caramel covered muscle that was struggling in the door frame. Phil was by the wall of flesh and muscle, trying to get a grip on the shifting plates of muscle on the back, the cheeks of the arse and the one leg that was still inside. It was easy to get a grip with the deep valleys between the muscle groups, but to actually stop the hulking Ian was impossible.

Finally, the door frame couldn?t take anymore. Ian ploughed through it, bits of plaster and wood tumbling to the floor which Phil hopped back to avoid. Ian lurched into the corridor, a few more bits of debris falling and bouncing off his back as he practically filled the corridor. He was so wide he couldn?t stand straight.

?Ian!? I called, running pas the stunned Phil just as I heard another voice.

?You don?t scare me!? a familiar voice yelled, though there was an unmistakable quiver at the end.

?Then you?re even more stupid than I thought? Ian practically growled. I think he was still trying to keep his voice down, but as he?d gotten bigger his voice had just gotten deeper. Right now, he reminded me of a rumble of thunder. ?You?re not gonna hurt him anymore?

?What?s going on?? I asked hesitantly, stepping out into the corridor.

As I?d expected, the narrow hallway was just too small for Ian?s bulk. He was standing at an angle, and when he tried to turn one way to look at me and left a sizeable dent in one wall, he quickly turned the other way. He looked down at me with a mix of surprise, guilt, and a little left over anger from the person he?d been arguing with. And what with Ian taking up so much of the corridor, I didn?t know who that person was, until?

?Jamie!? I heard Shawn cry from the other side of mount Ian. ?Jamie, I?m sorry I--?

?Shut up!? Ian boomed, shocking me enough to make me jump a foot in the air. His eyes widened in shame and he gave me an apologetic look before steering his great mass back to Shawn. ?You?ve done enough damage now leave before I throw you through one of these walls?

?Yeah right? Shawn shot back, but again his voice gave away his fear. ?I?m not going anywhere unless Jamie tells me to?

?You?re going right now before you--?

?Hey, you think you?re better with all those muscles and that? elephant between your legs, but I?m not gonna let you bully me. I wanna talk to Jamie--?

?I don?t give a fuck what you want. Do you have any idea how much you hurt him? You crushed him?

?Then let me make it up to him?

?I told you, you?re not seeing him?

?HEY!? I yelled and surprisingly the both of them stopped. ?I?m right here you know! Stop talking about me like I?m not here, because I am. I?m here, I can speak! I may not be big or handsome but I?m still here?

?Jamie I--?

?Didn?t mean--?

?--you?re not--?

?--it was just--?

?Stop!? I cried. ?Enough, OK? Let me just? take a minute?

The two of them didn?t say anything, letting me just try and gather my thoughts. Phil and Shane were watching from the hole that was our front door, Shane?s nose looking like it?d stopped bleeding. They wisely chose not to come in with any quips.

?OK? I said finally. ?Ian, could you go inside for a minute??

?What?? Ian asked, barely keeping his voice from booming, his body flexed and rippled though as he fought the urge to grab me or hit Shawn. ?You? you don?t have to talk to--?

?I know, but I want to. Thank you for helping me, but I need to sort this out?

Ian clenched his jaw and chewed his tongue for a few minutes, then he nodded. ?Fine. I?ll go inside. But if he gets out of line, I?ll be here before you know it. And if he hurts you again??

He let the threat hang there before he, Phil and Shane went back into the flat. He tried to close the door, but the side with the lock was missing so I could still see someone?s butt though the hole.
Now that Ian wasn?t filling the corridor, I could see Shawn. He was still in his work uniform too, but unlike mine which was creased from sleeping in it, his was giving off a whiff of beer and BO. It looked like he?d gone to a bar for a few hours and had a few drinks, though his eyes were focused as he looked at me.

?Hey? he said, lifting his hand and then dropping it again.

?Hey? I said back.

?I?m really sorry? he said after a long, awkward silence. ?I? I was a dick?

?No you weren?t?

?Wasn?t I? You tell me your gay and you like me and I just? freeze. Then, I offer to give you anything you want which was really stupid?

?I?m sorry I made you kiss me. I know that must have been uncomfortable for you?

?? Yeah. It? well it? I wouldn?t say it??

Colour was spreading across Shawn?s cheeks and he put a hand out against one of the walls to support himself. That was when I noticed he was shaking a bit.

?Shawn?? I asked hesitantly. ?What?s wrong? Are you OK??

A short burst of laughter slipped past Shawn?s mouth before he covered it and he lifted his head. ?Honestly, I have no idea. I?m just? just so? confused right now and? and I feel a bit??

?Whoa? I gasped, quickly catching him when he started to fall. What I?d failed to realise was that as I?d been giving him his cakes, he not just been getting bigger, but heavier as well. We both almost fell to the floor when I felt his new full weight fall on my shoulders, but with a lot of huffing and puffing on my part, I managed to get him standing again. ?OK, erm?? I thought about taking him inside for some water, but I doubted that would be a wise idea with Ian in the mood he was in. ?Why don?t we go outside? Get you some fresh air??

?Y-yeah. OK? Shawn stammered, taking some of his weight off of me.

When we were outside in the fresh late spring night, I helped Shawn lower his body down onto the curb. It was a beautiful night, no clouds in the sky but the street lights prevented me from seeing too many stars. The air was clean and bracing though and after a few gulps of it, Shawn?s head seemed to be clearing.

?So?? he said, watching his feet as he tapped them on the road. ?H-how long have you? felt this way about? me??

I laughed and cleared my through, putting on a smile as my cheeks coloured. ?Erm? well? Do you remember in year 9? When we were putting the equipment away after Sports day? You thought it would be cool to go through the pool, telling me it would mean we?d get to the bus station faster so I?d go with you. We were the only ones in there, and then, like the clutz I am, I slipped. I was about to fall into the pool when you grabbed me?

Shawn nodded, his eyes far away as though he could remember the day as clearly as I did. I could remember the way his hand felt on my wrist as he pulled me up, sending me colliding into him. His arms had gone round me to help steady me and we?d been closer than we?d ever been. Suddenly, touching his skin sent tingles through my body. I was very aware of the body against mine and I felt something? new. Something new, exciting and terrifying at the same time.

?As I recall? said Shawn, ?didn?t we get our feet tangled and end up falling in together anyway??

?Yeah? I chuckled. ?You almost drowned me?

?I was surprised OK. And you jabbed your knee in my balls so I was in some pain I?ll have you know?

?Oh god, I didn?t did I?? I laughed.

?Oh, you did? Shawn chuckled back.

We both laughed for a bit, lost in the past until the present came rushing back and we both went quiet again.

?Jamie?? Shawn asked hesitantly.

?Hmm??

?That? kiss. How? how was it??

?Oh? erm?? my cheeks blazed bright red again. I thought about lying, saying that it had been bad, but I didn?t want to hurt his feelings. I could have said it was good, but to say it was good was like saying Phil liked sex or Ian was a little on the big side. ?Honestly? it? it was the most amazing kiss I?d ever had?

?It was?? Shawn asked, a little awestruck.

?Yeah? I blushed. ?I bet I just slobbered all over you didn?t I? I tried to keep it simple because I could tell you didn?t like it, bet I got caught up in it and? I?m sorry about that?

?Don?t be sorry? He cleared his throat, ?I mean? it wasn?t? you didn?t slobber? I? Oh god?

He leant forward again, putting his head between his legs. I heard some part of his clothes split or rip but neither of us were really worried about it. I was frozen next to him, not sure what to do and he looked like he was trying his best to wrap his head round something complicated while trying not to be sick at the same time.

?M-maybe I should g--? I started to say, but Shawn straitened up so fast it made me jump.

?No, oh fuck, I?m fucking this up again. Don?t go Jamie, please, I just? I just need to?

Next thing I knew his lips were against mine.

Now, last time this had happened, I felt like I?d be struck by lightning. This time, it felt like I was hit by lightning about? oh, I don?t know 100 times. My whole body was more alive than it had ever been, and this fiery passion ignited in my chest. When his tongue slid into my mouth, I just about came.

His arms went round me, pinning my arms at my side as he pulled me closer, his mouth moving hungrily over mine as though he couldn?t get enough. His fingers slide through my hair, down my body, over my arms, grabbing and groping roughly, squeezing me tightly. He suddenly twisted, rolling on top of me, his arms going under me to protect me from the pavement. His lips never left mine.

I struggled to understand what was going on. My mind was somewhere else, still trying to understand what Shawn had said while my body was just moving on its own, groping and grabbing every part of Shawn I could. My hands found his arse and gave the full, firm cheeks a squeeze. He growled appreciatively against my lips and his groin came down, rubbing against mine.

Those cakes had done their job VERY well.

That seemed to make us both stop, freezing where we were, on the street, in the middle of the night. Slowly, Shawn pulled his lips off of mine with a little popping sound and held himself over me, hoisting his groin from mine again. I couldn?t help but look down at the tent in his trousers and the way it seemed to be pointing and twitching towards my own tent as though it wanted to get close to me again.

?I?m sorry? Shawn panted, a bit out of breath from the kissing. ?I?ve been really horny these past few months and? my body tends to? I? I??

?I-it?s OK? I stammered, not sure what to do so I just laid there beneath him. ?That?s just the? the erm cakes. They make you a bit? horny?

Shawn nodded, biting his lip as he looked over his shoulder. Thankfully, we were between two parked cars that mounted the curb, so we were more or less out of sight. I was about to suggest we get up and go to a caf? or something when I heard more threads snapping and cloth tearing.

My eyes started roving over Shawn, my brain screaming ?Oh my god, is he growing?!?, when I noticed Shawn grunt in relief and look down himself. I followed his gaze and noticed his tent stuck out a few extra inches.

?I really shouldn?t have worn briefs? Shawn said, his cheeks a bright red that gave off waves of embarrassed heat.

?Did? did you just? burst out of your underwear??

?Yep? said Shawn, the P popping from his lips as he nodded.

?Do? do you wanna? get up??

?Not just right now?

?OK?

We sat there for a while, listening to the noises of the night. A dog barked somewhere in the distance and a train clattered over tracks. Someone in heels walked to their car and then drove off, the radio blaring loud enough for us to hear. When the music died down, Shawn gave a low grunt.

?I?m sorry? he said. ?I? I can?t? it?s just so hard and??

?You don?t have to be sorry? I said. ?I know it?s difficult, but we could just--?

?No? he said, a nervous laugh burbling. ?I mean that? my dick?s just? so hard right now I can?t get up.?

?Wh-what?? I stuttered, holding back a burst of laughter.

?I?m trying to? you know, make it go, but it just? Jamie, it?s just so hard right now I need to??

?Oh. Oooh! I see. I?ll? I?ll just erm--?

?No, it?s fine, I?ll just? Fuck?

I?m still not sure whether he was just cursing, or he actually meant what he said because the next thing I knew he was kissing me again and his hard cock was grinding against mine. I fumbled with his trousers, freeing his cock and earning a grunt of gratitude that made my lips vibrate. I shoved my hand down there and wrapped my fingers round his shaft. He shuddered and moaned on top of me, and I could feel hot pre already flowing. He rolled his hips slightly and his shaft slid between my hands.

Taking the hint, I started to stroke him, but rather than calm hi, it seemed to only work him up more. His kissing became more hungry and his groping was desperate. His hand went to my trousers and started undoing them, shoving them down. I was too lost in lust to care at the time, and happily lifted my butt of the road so he could slide my trousers and underwear down. When he sat up to free his lower half more, I lowered my rump back to the ground and shuddered.

The ground was cold on my skin and the road hadn?t been redone for ages so I felt loads of sharps stones or whatever poking my skin. The shock and uncomfortable feeling of it all was enough to wake me up momentarily. I tried to speak, to remind Shawn we were in the open, but he already had his trousers and tattered briefs down to his knees and coming down to me. He grabbed my hips, lifting me up until my legs rested on his shoulders, and with amazing ease for a straight guy, ploughed his cock into me.

All thoughts of trying to stop him were blown clean out of my mind. I cried out in pleasure, arching my back even though it made the curb dig into me. It just felt so fucking unbelievable. Then he started to fuck me and I lost the ability to think. It was amazing. I shot my load after only a few thrusts it was that good. I came all over my shirt and even managed to hit my own chin, but Shawn continued to fuck me, grunting and growling as he did. And the thing is, he was watching me as he did. There was no disgust or revulsion in his eyes, and they were so clouded with lust he didn?t know what he was doing, but he was actually looking right at ME.

Suddenly he bit his lip, his entire body shuddering as he tried not to yell. I could see the muscles in his neck shift, his traps rising against his shirt to make another tear someone where and then he gasped and I felt him fire into me. He shudder and shook with the force of his orgasm, his hips bucking a few shaky times as he came, filling me up with his seed. When He was finally done, he pulled himself out of me and rather than roll away in shame, he held himself above me, looking deeply into my eyes.

?I?m sorry? he said, a bit out of breath. ?I just? lost control and--?

?Stop saying sorry? I chuckled, feeling a little giddy and light headed. ?You always say sorry when you?ve just done something that?s made my night?

He grinned sheepishly then leant down and kissed me. I held onto his head, holding him close for a beat more and then let him go.

?Jamie, that was just? incredible. I?ve never felt so? WITH someone before, if that makes sense. I just? god I wanna do it again already?

?I think that?s just the horniness talking? I said, my smile falling a bit at the corners as I began to think again. That was all this was. Shawn was just really horny. The cakes had driven his libido so high he?d been forced to fuck the closest thing for release. And unfortunately (or fortunately in the short run) that thing had been me.

?I don?t think so? he said, his voice becoming a whisper for some reason. ?I? I had sex with Mandy and it--?

?Satisfied you better?? I snapped, sounding embarrassingly juvenile and bitchy.

?No? said Shawn quickly, trying to back track. ?No, what I meant was, I slept with Mandy and it didn?t feel like this. She helped get past the horniness for a bit, but with you? with you I just want to do it again? to make you happy?

?Oh? I said, my cheeks colouring.

?And? to be honest? I felt better doing it with you?

?Oh?

Just then, we heard a door open close by and light spilled out into the street. Happy, chattering voices stopped dead and Shawn and I froze. On the opposite side of the street in one of the flats a group of people were getting ready to go out or head home after a night partying at a friend?s. When they came out, they were greeted with the sight of Shawn?s arse wiggling in the air like a smaller moon, only it looked much better than the moon with those rippling thighs beneath it, and as said thighs were spread so wide, his balls swung between them, not at all effected by the cold.

?What the fuck is going on here?!? one of the people yelled.

Shawn and I quickly got off of each other, pulled our trousers back up and ran down the street, leaving only a few tatters of Shawn?s briefs behind. The group yelled a few choice comments our way, but neither of us heard them over the sound of our own laughter.

We ran a few blocks and then hopped onto a bus, Shawn paying for both of us, and rode it to Shawn?s place. Once we?d gotten over our giggle fit and could actually breathe again, we started talking. I won?t bore you with the details as the conversation was a long one, full of complicated feelings and awkward questions, but in the end, Shawn and I reached an understanding.

Neither of us knew what these new feelings meant, whether Shawn was really gay, bisexual or just so horny he could call himself bi. Or if he was gay, was it a result of the muscle cakes? Maybe Ian?s ingredients not only made the muscles grow, but also made the cock swing differently. Either way, we decided it best not to try and label everything and just to go by feel. We decided to be friends? with benefits.

OK, so it wasn?t what I?d wanted, Shawn and I didn?t fall in love, but after time, we became more than just friends and I was happy with that. Ian on the other hand wasn?t so happy at first. He was still pissed off with Shawn, but when he realised that Shawn was making me happy, he backed off and let me make my own decisions. Also, Shawn helped us find and buy a place for Ian to start his bakery. It was a nice big warehouse, with high ceilings, and plenty of room to open up a gym of our own too.

It took us a few years, but soon, we had a thriving business. We?d completely redesigned the warehouse, making it look like a proper place of business with plenty of windows, a few extensions and some nice looking grounds. It helped when we had a one man wrecking crew and plenty of strong guys to carry around materials. We did most of building ourselves, though called in a few contractors for structural help and paid them in cakes.

We named it ?The Beef Cake? which was the only name we could agree on, (Phil?s Muscle Maker was one of the cleaner titles Phil could come up with) and I loved it. At the front, we had a simple little caf? for everyone, but to the left, we had the entrance to the gym. Shane worked at the counter and was often asked to be a personal trainer, as presently, he was about 7 feet tall and rippling with muscles. He?d adopted the sleeveless look and pulled it off flawlessly with his huge, powerful biceps and wide spread lats leading down to his tiny waist.

Once you got past Shane?s size and hotness, there were the changing rooms and then the gym proper. A great open space filled with machinery, mirrors and weights while some soothing music played in the background. Phil and Shawn wondered around, offering help to the gym members, or in Phil?s case, flirting with the larger guys. Then again, that being said, Phil was finding it harder and harder to find guys bigger than him and was starting to pick on the smaller ones.

He was trying stay at a more manageable size, but he just loved growing and getting bigger and using the cakes as an excuse for his immense horniness. By now, he was just past 6?10? tall and starting to find doors problematic. He loved flexing and showing off at the gym, wearing the tightest thing he could get away with. We had to give him an office so he would just stop locking the mens changing rooms to fuck someone.

Shawn was a little more controlled. He actually helped the guys with their workouts and would often show them proper techniques. In fact, he was often asked to demonstrate workouts regularly. Most of the time, he thought it would be a good idea to take his shirt off to better show everyone the muscles working. And at 7?4? and just bulging with mass, it was a sight to behold. Double doors were the only ways he could leave or get into places without a lot of twisting and turning, especially with his pecs jutting out so far. I loved the fact that the cakes seemed to really pump his pecs out.

We also had a pool with a hired lifeguard which we opened up to the public, and at the back of the gym, reserved only for certain members (like those over 18) was another caf?, though it only sold Ian?s special cakes.

And speaking of Ian, how big has he gotten you ask? Well, the kitchen, which takes up most of the warehouse mind you, makes most people feel like children. The counters were five feet high with an oven big enough for a grown man to sit in and a fridge reaching ten feet high. All the cooking utensils were reinforced so it would take a hell of a lot of force to break them, which Ian did try to do when he first got them.

He almost did it too, which isn?t surprising considering he was just over 8?6? with 6 foot between his immense shoulders. Every part of him was bulging with muscles, rippling with the simplest of movements. He?d torn down the walls that had been here before single handed.

Of course, he was still growing, having his fair share of cakes too. He hoped to grow into his kitchen soon. As he was intent on getting bigger, and he was happy with staying at Beef Cake with the rest of us, I didn?t bother buying him any more tailor made clothing until he found a size he was happy with. Which I?m sure would come any day now? Yeah right.

And what of me you ask? Well, if you wanna see, just come and visit. Our new members get a months free trial and a complimentary box of our special homemade cakes.

And there you have it! I actually finished a story... and form the quality of my endings you see why it's better sometimes if I just leave them.
Anyway, enough negativity, I want to thank you all for reading this and keeping with the chapters, there's been some really nice comments which I appreciate even though I don't reply to them. I probabaly should reall,y considering you took the time to make them, I should at least respond. But I'm glad you enjoyed my stories and I hope you'll like what I write next :-)

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:37 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great Story! I love a happy ending! Maybe you could start another tale of muscle growth? Peace!
  #3   Add to WannabeGiant28's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 02:11 PM

WannabeGiant28 is on a distinguished road
AMAZING STORY MAN!

Excellent plot line and story lines. Plus a constant boner. You definitely need to write more
  #4   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 04:51 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Great story, and yea, I love a happy ending too. I really need a job at that bakery...
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:06 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
This was a terrific story! I'm sorry it's over. As I've said in the past, I like this kind of happy ending ("wrapped in a bow" is the term I'm promoting).

The emotions were so realistic, and that's what makes this a superior growth story.

Well, come on, let's have the next one already!
  #6   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2010, 06:14 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for each chapter. I enjoyed reading it and looked forward to each installment.
  #7   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2010, 06:43 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Fucking fantastic, awesome series, amazing characters and spectacularly written.
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:50 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
this was really great!!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #9   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2010, 09:01 PM
lifeisahighway