The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:57 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
The Superman App: CHAPTER 11 (New)

[COLOR=gray]I apologise for miring you all in so much technobabble from the last chapter, so just to simplify things, here is a "PREVIOUSLY ON THE SUPERMAN APP" recap...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]In need of some respite and to get their heads together, Derek and Simon are staying in a cheap motel, a chance to have sex and appreciate each other's company, having recently gone head-to-head with The Faceless, the motorcycling heavy-mob lead by Wesley Tang, who originally stole A-Sop from Ed Lee (the one who was meant to receive the super-phone).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]Eventually Mister Chen, who stole the phone back from the Tangs and left it in Derek's house for safekeeping, finds the boys using a locator device that can track A-Sop. The man is on the run from the Tangs, and has already lost his family: his son to the mercy of Tang's torture techniques, and his wife in a freak mishap which saw her body severed, its lower portion remaining somewhere in the future.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]Mister Chen is A-Sop's creator, but a defector from the future, and after reworking A-Sop somewhat (but unable to repair the fault he sustained while being sent back in time), Chen tells his story to the boys, about a totalitarian regime that runs the future, and the powerful cyber-entity, the Tau-Tek-Sha, that is hell-bent on coming to the past to control everything by using A-Sop (or any of his corrupt brother-units) as a gateway into the present. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]When the entity tries to gain access to our world via A-Sop, Chen's associates in the future are able to piggy-back a signal onto the villain's configuration wave, and they are responsible for periodically filling Derek's skin with a binary code, one that has yet to see completion. Chen knows that his brethren are assisting in any way they can. It is imperative that the full code be transmitted, although with each attempt it means more ominous attacks from the Tau-Tek-Sha in the future.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]Chen is mortally injured right before Derek's and Simon's eyes, when a hologram of Chang Lee-Hom (destined to be a future US president) manifests itself in the motel room. Hom, calling himself ONE (the recipient of the first super-phone), intends for A-Sop to become the property of Wesley Tang, so that he can join his super-huge, massively muscled brothers and serve the Tau-Tek-Sha. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]Simon manages to short out the hologram of the 1000lb super-villain, but Chen dies before he can reveal to the boys the meaning of the binary code that continues to pervade Derek's skin....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080]Previous Chapters: [COLOR=yellow]1,[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]2,[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]3,[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]4[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]5[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]6[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]7[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]8[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow][COLOR=yellow],[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]9[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow], [/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]10[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]ELEVEN.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]As if things couldn’t turn any sourer, the boys now had a dead body to deal with. Could A-Sop help this time? The super-phone had reverted back to its default black colour, recharging beneath its protective obsidian shielding, having suffered yet another shock to its exceptional system.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Maybe A-Sop has a disintegrator beam, or something. We can’t turn in the body,” said Derek, almost chewing his knuckles in frantic anticipation of coming out of this without a prison sentence to his name.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, you’re right,” Simon agreed, “Chen is, or was, an exceptional piece of work. He’s 16 per cent cybernetic. Imagine what the State Pathologist would make of all those implants.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Don’t you have super-vision yet? Can’t you just stare at the body and make it go up in a puff of smoke?” Okay, so Derek was grasping at straws, of a kind that only get inked into the panels of comic books, but they were straws nonetheless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Does that sound to you like it can even happen in reality?” Simon didn’t know why he asked that. It was quite clear that reality, in a way, had been kicked up a notch. Therefore, wasn’t it reasonable to assume that anything was possible from this point forward?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You’re right, I suppose. Let’s hope that something in our favour presents itself, and soon,” said Derek, cursorily cocking a head in the direction of a cooling robo-man. Then, more seriously: “We can’t stay here. And I don’t fancy driving around Dublin with a dead body in a jeep that isn’t registered to me. You could dispose of Chen in a flash if you could fly.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I think you just want to see me in blue tights and a red cape,” said Simon, winking at the guy he was falling more and more in love with, hour by hour.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“But of course I do. Look, you haven’t even begun to explore your powers. So far you have super-strength, -speed, -agility. But what if you have more? Chen never said just how far ahead his future was compared to this. For all we know it could be thousands of years in advance of this time, technologically speaking. We’ve both seen what A-Sop is capable of. And then... his master came along and turned him into a virtual-reality techno-lab. We haven’t even begun to delve into A-Sop’s wonders.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Yeah, well if ONE is anything to go by, I’d better start growing, and soon. He knows where we are now. And if his holographic self can kill by remote, imagine what the real thing can do. He said he would leave only one third of the country intact. And we can’t forget either that it’s five against one.” Simon sat down on the bed next to the dead body, and adopted something of a thinker’s pose. His right bicep bulged hugely beneath the check shirt-sleeve that sheltered it, causing seams to snap apart with quite an audible ripping sound. Both of them instantly grew hard in response.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Looks like we’ll be robbing from more washing lines,” Derek conceded, trying to keep his 13.5-incher from throbbing too much, which was a difficult thing to maintain when in the company of a muscle-hunk as incredible as Simon had become (and he was still a work in progress).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“As long as those washing-lines belong to bodybuilders of increasing size,” said Simon, now also sporting a throbbing boner. “You saw how huge ONE is. He must be at stage ten, making Wesley Tang look like a dwarf. Do I really want to get that big?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Of course you do... what I mean is... you must. It’s clear, now, what, or who, you are destined to become: a champion. Think about it... neither of us are the people we started out as at the beginning of the week. I haven’t even thought about hash in over a day. Feels like a week has passed instead of just a couple of days.” Derek had to push Chen’s feet out of the way so that he could sit down next to his boyfriend. He placed a comforting arm over his shoulder and got high from the hard muscle he felt beneath the straining cotton of the shirt. Maybe after the next stage of the Total Body Enhancement App Simon’s shoulders would be even wider, making it more difficult to hold him closely like this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I know what you mean. I feel like I’ve changed a lot, I don’t just mean physically. Like when I raped you, that time. I was struggling to maintain control. But I know I’m past that now. I am in control, now, and I plan to stay that way.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What if the muscle-lust overpowers you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Then I’ll... I’ll fly away, never to return, and the Tau-Tek-Sha shall inherit the Earth of this era. Damn, I’m beginning to sound like our deceased friend here,” said Simon, suddenly realising that Chen’s corpse still had its eyes open, its face frozen into a rictus of pain and fear. This simply would not do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A knock at the door couldn’t have happened at a less-appropriate time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Jaysus... what now? Sarah fucking Connor?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon cautiously went to the door and looked through the peephole.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Shit... the last person I expected to see,” he muttered under his breath.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Police... open up,” a voice hollered in an instantly recognisable West-of-Ireland brogue. The voice was grating enough to almost strip the veneer off the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Er... yeah, Gard. Just a sec. Not decent,” Simon replied, darting around the room, at a loss for what to do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“The Gards? Fuck... they can’t find the body like this,” Derek reacted in panic.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Ssh... keep yer voice down, for fucksake. Pssst... A-Sop, wake up and help us out here. Need to hide a body, and double quick. Any ideas?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“And me, too. I’m not in the fuckin’ mood for the fuzz,” Derek quietly wailed. A-Sop was only too keen to be of service yet again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I can create a holographic duck-blind beneath which both Master Chen and Derek can be concealed. Please lie down on the bed next to Master Chen, Derek, and please keep absolutely quiet and still. The slightest movement could cause the hologram to collapse in on itself.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]There was another thump on the door. “You have until the count of ten to open this door, or we will use force. This is your first and only warning,” growled Nesbitt outside the motel room. It was evident from his tone of voice that he was having a less-than-ideal evening.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Okay do it, A-Sop,” said Simon, actually un-buttoning his shirt and undoing half of the button-fly on the snug-‘n-sexy Levis he had on. He needed to make it look like he was half-dressed in a hurry.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The super-phone worked its miraculous powers and projected an exact replica of the double bed over the ensconced forms of Derek and the late Master Chen. The resulting effect made it seem as though the bed was unoccupied and completely un-slept-in. Once Simon was sure that the deception was foolproof, so he commenced to open the door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Nesbitt’s eyes almost popped out on stalks. “Well, well, well... if it isn’t my prodigal ass-licker!” His eyes were immediately drawn to the round and bulbous pecs rippling beneath the unbuttoned shirt. Simon was now way bigger than he was when last they met, just that other night. Simon instinctively flexed the beefy slabs, and pulled in his ab-wall to its tautest. He could almost hear Nesbitt growing hard in his pants. The crooked Garda invited himself in. Simon had a sudden idea, which, if successful, would get Nesbitt off his back permanently.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Got a call about some strange goings on at this motel complex. Since you’re the only one availing of the facilities at this time, maybe you’d care to shed some light,” said Nesbitt, pointing a torch beam at various nondescript points throughout the simple room. Other than that the only light-source had been the reading light over the headboard and the light spilling out from the en-suite bathroom cubby.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I don’t know anything about that. I’m here, by myself... er... Gard,” lied Simon, stressing the last word in annoyance for being interrupted at so late an hour. He’d lost all track of time, as had Derek. It was quite late into the evening indeed. Nesbitt seemed unconvinced, in that typical way the police have about them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Er, how come you’re not in your police uniform?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Strange how a mysterious breakdown of the entire Garda mainframe seemed to rush my promotion though. Some might call it a glitch, but I’ve been waiting to make detective for eight months, now. I’m actually off-duty, but on-call. Got the call about the weird lights in this room while I was on my way home from picking my son up from his karate practice. Wasn’t expecting to see a stud like you here, though.” Nesbitt removed his leather jacket and went to throw it on the bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“NO!!!” Simon almost dived between Nesbitt and the seemingly vacant bed. The crooked cop froze momentarily and eyed the muscle-hunk with greater suspicion than ever before.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Er... earwigs. The bed is teeming with them. I was about to complain when you arrived. Don’t want them getting into your jacket, now, do we?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“No... I guess we don’t. Hmmph,” said Nesbitt, his suspicious mode going from orange to faint yellow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I’ve been here all evening. No weird lights that I can report. Just me, on me tod, hoping to turn-in soon.” Simon hoped he sounded convincing. But Nesbitt obviously had years of training and knew how to spot a cover-up, or at least a bad liar.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“But the earwigs will stop that, I guess. Why aren’t you at home?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Am I under suspicion of anything, Gard?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You damaged police property, the other night. I could write it up right now and have you in a holding cell in less than thirty minutes.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I needed to help a friend, but you had other ideas. You and your blonde friend.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Well, I took the car to a repair guy I know. Ex-force mechanic, but he has underworld connections, too. He had the door replaced in a jiffy. I guess that computer crash gave my employers enough to worry about. I came out pretty nicely from it, don’t you think?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You weren’t expecting to find me here.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You never told me why you’re not at home. Or should I make this a more “formal” interview?” Nesbitt took his notebook out of a pants pocket and flicked it open.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Just some domestic shit at home. Ma drinks a lot. She brought one of her alco-boyfriends home, and I just had to get away. That’s not against the law is it?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Not at all. You look amazing,” said Nesbitt, his expression still one of professional-sceptic meets hard-hitting yob, and he started rubbing the bulge in his pants that had already developed a small wet spot. “Your body is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. How’re you getting so big so fast?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Steroids in my cornflakes. As you can see the results speak for themselves.” Simon removed his shirt and dropped it to the floor. Nerves caused his body to perspire and he dearly hoped that Derek would forgive him for what he was about to do, or more importantly, not react in any way beneath his holographic cover.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I wasn’t born yesterday, Kelly. And what do you know about that jeep out fro---” Before Nesbitt could say another word, Simon was upon him, helping him off with his shirt whilst shoving a powerful tongue past his teeth and half-way down his throat. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Mmmmmmf,” at first Nesbitt resisted, but once his hands began to explore Simon’s delicious, mind-blowing muscles, he was soon under his complete power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Shit, Simon thought, pensively, I hope Derek forgives me for what I’m about to do. There was a single chair in the room. Simon easily manipulated Nesbitt into the correct position over the chair, and the Gard didn’t mind in the slightest, in fact, he feverishly slipped his pants and underpants down so that the muscle-stud could get at his arse easily. “Aw yeah... fuckin’ do me, Kelly. Fuckin’ impale this dirty, dirty copper.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Underneath his holographic camouflage, Derek fumed, trying hard not to move, although rage was building up inside him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon hurriedly ploughed Nesbitt over and over, the Gard gritting his teeth against the violation, but by the same token, not wanting it to end anytime soon. Nesbitt had never let Simon do this to him before, but he’d fooled around with men in the past, long before he tied the knot with a woman to hide his homosexuality. He’d always wondered what getting butt-fucked would be like, rather than just licking the holes of others. Well finally he could wonder no longer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon, however, had no intention of prolonging the activity. He wanted Nesbitt out of the action as soon as possible.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You getting all this, little buddy?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Of course, Simon. If you prefer I can interface with the Garda S?och?na Internal Affairs Bureau and live-stream the footage right into their mainframe.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Hearing this caused Nesbitt to become even tenser than the butt-sex required. “What the fuck? Who said that?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Just shut up, Nesbitt, and take it like the dirty cop that you are,” Simon growled, as his meat worked into Nesbitt even harder. By now the Gard wanted out. He was being set up and he didn’t like it one bit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Get the fuck off me,” he wailed, but Simon was way too strong and easily resisted his struggles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon pumped him still further, hoping that A-Sop was capturing the event from all angles. Every muscle rippled across his stunning frame, and it was a pity that the torch went out when Nesbitt dropped it, for surely the light bouncing off so much delicious muscle-flesh would have done nothing but make Simon seem even more magnificent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Eventually Derek could take no more of this, and he leapt off the bed and out of the duck-blind, making it seem like he’d just blinked into existence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What the fuck are you doing, shithead?” He slapped Simon across the back of his neck as hard as he could with the intention of hurting his boyfriend. Of course, the slap was harmless and didn’t even leave a mark.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Just getting rid of a pest, honey. Don’t worry, I’m not enjoying this whatsoever,” said Simon assuredly, finally pulling out of Nesbitt and allowing the cop to fall weeping to the floor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]He allowed Nesbitt to compose himself before ordering A-Sop to play back the footage of the rape in glorious holographic 3D. Simon made sure to have replayed the juiciest of Nesbitt’s nefarious revelations: “Well, I took the car to a repair guy I know. Ex-force mechanic, but he has underworld connections, too. He had the door replaced in a jiffy. I guess that computer crash gave my employers enough to worry about. I came out pretty nicely from it, don’t you think?” followed swiftly by: “Aw yeah... fuckin’ do me, Kelly. Fuckin’ impale this dirty, dirty copper.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“What are you going to do with this,” Nesbitt whimpered, after a couple of minutes during which the gravity of his predicament was well and truly felt. Should this video get out into the world, his fate as a policeman and husband would be sealed up tight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“I want you out of my life for good. No more blackmailing me for sex under penalty of getting busted. I’m not the person I used to be, Nesbitt. But it’s clear that you haven’t changed. You’re a lowlife scumbag, posing as a cop, abusing your status. Well, I need you to fuck off, now, and never bother me again. As you can see I got some pretty good shots of you getting poked up the arse by a sexy hot muscle-hunk. Fuck off now and I promise never to leak this tape.” Simon paused to perform a full-lat spread that pumped his upper body up to magnificent size and proportion. He had Nesbitt over a barrel, finally.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek said nothing, but just stood to one side of the room, super-phone in hand as A-Sop continued to record everything that went on in the room, as well as continue to keep the late Master Chen under the duck-blind.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“You have so much to lose now, should we decide to release this tape. Your job, your reputation.... your marriage. But it’s your call, Nesbitt. Watcha gonna do?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Nesbitt was quiet for a time, his lower lip trembling as he considered his next move. If only he'd possessed a weapon at this time, things might have gone in his favour. In truth he had yet to be issued with a sidearm, and things weren't exactly running smoothly for the Garda? following its temporary computer crash.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“How did you project that video on thin air? What are you not telling me?” There were tears rolling down his cheeks at this time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Only what you need to know. There’s a storm coming. A bad one. And I need to be free and out there in order to battle it. I also need to grow a lot bigger than I’ve already become. So before you get into your car and fuck off, never to bother me again, you’re gonna let me use its computer.” Simon was keen to get bigger... so much bigger. And he needed to get out of this motel room, and soon. The walls seemed to be closing in on him at this point.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Nesbitt was almost in a trance as he pulled up his pants and tossed his car keys to Simon.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Derek, my love, keep an eye on him and don’t let him out of your sight until I’m done. A-Sop... you ready?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Of course, Simon. I have scanned the computer in Detective Nesbitt’s vehicle and it is compatible with my scry-mode subroutines. However, I am concerned about the damage you will do to the car as your dimensions are about to radically increase. With regard to the Total Body Enhancement App, Master Chen made it possible for me to chain three stages together for one even more impressive growth spurt. Given the urgency of ONE’s intentions to cause widespread havoc, we need to get you as big and as powerful as possible, without causing you undue harm, of course.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek and Simon looked at each other simultaneously and both mouthed: “Holy Shit!!” at the same time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]“Is... is that... phone... talking?” Nesbitt’s query went unanswered. The Gard was powerless to do anything but gawp and try not to piss his pants in the process.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Simon knew that the jeans would turn to confetti if he kept them on during what was about to become his biggest and most dramatic growth spurt thus far, so he happily and excitedly stripped naked before leaving the room for Nesbitt’s car parked beyond the jeep (and well outside the twenty-five metres necessary for scry-mode to once again transform him). Once he was in position in the passenger seat of the now police-standardised vehicle, he whistled a signal loud enough to indicate that he was ready. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]A-Sop worked his magic. “Now activating Levels 5-thru-7 of the Total Body Enhancement app in scry mode to remote recipient.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Derek held in his breath. Jim Nesbitt held in his pee.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]To be Continued...[/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; June 3rd, 2011 at 01:51 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,310 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Dammit, JP! I know exactly why you ended the chapter there - you're a cocktease! Well, it's having the intended effect on me. Grrrrrrrr!

Thanks for the recap. It still made my head spin a little, but once I jumped into the chapter I felt better. Good work. And Chapter 12 had better be close behind!
  #3   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:22 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
Dammit, JP! I know exactly why you ended the chapter there - you're a cocktease! Well, it's having the intended effect on me. Grrrrrrrr!

Thanks for the recap. It still made my head spin a little, but once I jumped into the chapter I felt better. Good work. And Chapter 12 had better be close behind!

Oh that recap was a pain in the ass to write. I basically had to scan down through Chapter 10, picking out all the important points, and trying to keep it simple. Oh well, I still think it made more sense than Donnie Darko. Hee hee, I could almost feel the wrath of the musclegrowth community bearing down on me, claws flaring vehemently, when I decided to create such a cliffhanger. I've never been called a cocktease before, but dayum, I could get used to that. I could've wrote more and added the growth scene in Ch 11, but this is gonna be like no other before it, and I've starved you lot for too long. I want it to be right and not be just another repeat of previous growth scenes across all my stories. I want it to be ultimately entertaining, very, very hot, and causing over 1000 orgasms across the world (if only). Chapter 12 is a-cummin'
  #4   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:59 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
Oh that recap was a pain in the ass to write. I basically had to scan down through Chapter 10, picking out all the important points, and trying to keep it simple. Oh well, I still think it made more sense than Donnie Darko. Hee hee, I could almost feel the wrath of the musclegrowth community bearing down on me, claws flaring vehemently, when I decided to create such a cliffhanger. I've never been called a cocktease before, but dayum, I could get used to that. I could've wrote more and added the growth scene in Ch 11, but this is gonna be like no other before it, and I've starved you lot for too long. I want it to be right and not be just another repeat of previous growth scenes across all my stories. I want it to be ultimately entertaining, very, very hot, and causing over 1000 orgasms across the world (if only). Chapter 12 is a-cummin'
Oh, no, no, no! Cliffhangers are where it's at! It's the old show-business adage-- always leave 'em wanting more.

I know what an absolute pain-in-the-ass recaps are; that's why I've never bothered with them. It feels too much like a boring homework assignment, so thanks for going to the trouble.

I love the way Simon dealt with the dirty cop! A far more interesting and effective solution than just beating the living snot out of him.
  #5   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umlerian49 View Post
Oh, no, no, no! Cliffhangers are where it's at! It's the old show-business adage-- always leave 'em wanting more.

I know what an absolute pain-in-the-ass recaps are; that's why I've never bothered with them. It feels too much like a boring homework assignment, so thanks for going to the trouble.

I love the way Simon dealt with the dirty cop! A far more interesting and effective solution than just beating the living snot out of him.

I wasn't sure how to close the book on the Nesbitt character. He was a loose end I needed to tie up before the big stuff starts to happen. I could've easily had Simon resort to brute force to solve the problem, but as I'm trying to mould him into a superhero, I reckoned a little blackmail was the safer option. Nesbitt was a crook, with shitty morals, and so he fared better than he deserved.

And I'm so with you on the recap thing. Writing that thing was like a punishment.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options