The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2011, 05:30 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 7

Previously, Will goes to Duane's drum corps show and finds a new boyfriend - Steve.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004:

I had Steve over last night and we had sex. Man, is he good. I mean, I?m the one on top of course, but he just knows how to get me going. And when he gives head?holy fuck! I blew him once and it was comical, to say the least. I took as much of his dick as I could and I didn?t even have half of it in ? and of course there was barely enough room for my tongue to do much of anything. Steve?s cock is just ridiculously huge. So I ended up just stroking it and then licking it once he came. He seemed to enjoy it anyway.

When I slept with Johnny, we?d do it a couple of times and then fall asleep. With Steve ? Jesus Christ ? the guy is a freaking sex maniac. After a few rounds of full-out, crazy fucking, I?m ready to call it a night, but Steve? No, he?s just getting warmed up. I mean, I always thought I was in shape, but he is insane.

And he doesn?t have an ounce of fat anywhere on his body ? he?s simply ripped to shreds. Of course Johnny was too, but Johnny had muscle ? he had bulk. Steve?s muscles are smaller and like elastic. You should see some of the positions he can get into?let me just say that the guy is probably more flexible than anyone I know. Last night, he laid on his back and put his legs up over his head so we could make out while I pounded him up the ass! It was pretty wild.

When we?re not doing it, he lays on top of me and licks me up and down, worshipping my abs and pecs ? every square inch of me actually. He keeps telling me how hot I am, how I have a perfect body, how he can?t stop touching me. It?s a little weird, but it makes me feel good, so whatever.

So anyway, my mom met Steve for the first time. I had already mentioned him to her and she seemed to be ok with me having a boyfriend. I think she?s just happy that I?m finally out of the funk I was in all summer. She obviously doesn?t know anything about our little ?sex-tivities? ? or if she does, she certainly doesn?t let on. Even if she did, what does it matter? What is she gonna do about it? We always use condoms and besides, neither of us have any diseases or anything.

Friday night was the high school homecoming game. I went with Duane who was home from school. He mainly wanted to be there to watch his brother play, even though he stayed on the sidelines most of the time. I told Duane he was only a sophomore and he?d definitely get some play next season, but he said he was proud to see his brother on the Varsity team even if his jersey stayed gleaming white the whole game. It was funny to see Danny in a football uniform though ? the huge shoulder pads dwarfed his head in a way that was comical.

The team lost badly ? the score was 42-7 ? which would explain why Danny made Varsity in the first place ? the team flat out sucks now. Duane and I caught him after the game coming out of the locker room. He was planning on going out somewhere with some of the other football players so we couldn?t talk? not like he wanted to talk to his older brother anyway. Danny did wave at me and smiled.

He?s been coming into the weight room quite a lot lately ? almost every night in fact. I?ll spot him sometimes and he?s doing pretty well. He?s gotten stronger already ? benching 135 isn?t as much a struggle for him anymore ? and he said he?s gained a few pounds. Even if he doesn?t play much during football season, he still wants to be as strong as possible for wrestling. Duane laughed when I told him about spotting Danny in the weight room. He said I?ve probably spent more time with his brother than he ever did. The kid?s been really moody lately, he said. I reminded him that Danny was a sophomore ? that?s normal at his age.

Steve met us at Joe?s Pizza ? I was starving after the game so we ordered a pie. Steve asked how the game was. I told him and said he should have joined us. He said he didn?t like football. I looked at him weird and reminded him that he always watches it on TV with me when he comes over. Then he said he only hated high school football ? it reminded him too much of an old ex or something. I didn?t ask?

Anyway, the whole time we were sitting there ? Steve and I were sitting next to each other with Duane opposite us ? Steve kept moving his hand to my leg, aiming for my crotch. Of course my dick got harder and harder as he kept doing it. I kept laughing and moving his hand way ? he would grin at me and wink. He knew what he was doing. Then, he leaned over, nuzzled his nose against my neck and whispered, I want you so bad right now.

Duane was like, why don?t you two just get a room. I shot him this mischievous look and then planted a kiss on Steve?s lips. I?m not sure exactly why I did it, but it was hot. Steve kissed me right back and we were basically making out right there in the middle of the pizza place ? tongue and everything. It was first time I had ever done anything like that in public, but I didn?t care who saw us. I didn?t care who knew.

Duane just shook his head and we all started laughing hysterically. We couldn?t stop for like ten minutes. So of course, I took Steve back to my place that night and fucked the living daylights out of him. He really did want it that bad. Yeah?so that was good?

Monday, December 6, 2004:

I registered for classes at County College today. Steve actually suggested I should ? though I think he just wants to spend even more time with me. My mom seemed to think it was a good step, especially since I haven?t really done much with my life since dropping out of Mitchell State. So, I signed up for the spring semester? you know, general stuff since I still don?t know what to go into. Regardless, a generic two-year degree is better than nothing.

I even saw Steve at County when I went. I was standing outside the admissions office when he came up behind me, grabbed my ass and said he couldn?t wait to see me every day next semester. I teased him and asked him if he was talking about me or my ass. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, making a soft moan as if he was getting off just thinking about me. God, he?s so horny all the time.

Speaking of which, all Steve and I do is have sex. Every time we go out or get together, we end up doing it. For instance, he comes over every weekend to watch football ? we?ll start out on the couch in front of the TV, but by halftime, my cock is up his ass and I?m pounding him like crazy. I mean, the sex is amazing and all, but it?s like he wants it constantly. I see the way he immediately glances at my bulge whenever we see each other. And he?s got to be hard all the time ? and with his horse cock I can only imagine what damage that does to his clothes, if you know what I mean.

But whatever. I mean, it doesn?t matter to me what I do with him ? he obviously likes it?a lot. And whenever we do it, I just shut my mind off and give him what he wants. Whatever?s good enough for him is good enough for me, you know. It?s uncomplicated and after Johnny, that?s what I need.

Saturday, December 18, 2004:

I went with Duane to Danny?s wrestling match today. I had never been to one before ? they?re definitely weird. It?s not like a football game or even a track meet where people in the stands are cheering almost all the time. Fans at a wrestling match are generally quiet, except when a match gets really close or something. The only people who are constantly yelling are the coaches and teammates on the sidelines.

Anyway, Duane and I picked out seats near the top of the bleachers. His mom wasn?t with us ? she never comes cause she can?t bare to watch Danny wrestle. It has something to do with his first match where the other guy practically choked him or something. I wasn?t really paying attention to the story ? I was looking around.

I?ve always thought the guys on the wrestling team had ridiculous bodies, but I never really noticed how ridiculous until I saw them in those spandex-type uniforms. Of course, there are a bunch of different body types. A few of the heavier guys are huge fatasses with bodies that jiggle all the time. Then there are the lighter guys ? they?re cut and shredded ? kinda like Johnny, I guess. And then you have the skinny guys who almost look like they have no muscle at all ? even less than Steve. But then there are the muscular, fitness model type wrestlers that have muscle on top of muscle. I mean, I?m not trying to sound creepy or anything, but those guys are?well, kinda hot. They?re the kinda guys I was always attracted to ? big, strong, sculpted Greek statues. It was tough to keep from getting hard while watching them wrestle.

Anyway, Danny was wrestling at 152 pounds, which is a lot more than he used to wrestle ? Duane said he was at 130 last year. I had seen the kid in the weight room all Fall of course and he definitely has bulked up a bit. Especially in a wrestling uniform you could see how his body is starting to take on a much more muscular shape ? you know, the round shoulders and chest and shit. He has pretty big legs, too ? as a former track athlete I tend to notice those kinds of things.

Danny was far from the best wrestler on the team. In fact, he lost both his matches, but Duane said he was looking better than last year. As a freshman, Danny basically just flopped around, not sure what he was doing. Today, he scored a couple of decent takedowns and took one guy the full three periods. It was kinda fun to watch ? once I got to understand the scoring system of course.

After the match, Duane wanted to take his brother out for a bite to eat or something? he hadn?t seen him since Thanksgiving ? but Danny said he was hanging out with friends and made this face like, ?why would I hang out with you,? to him. I laughed and joked that Danny was definitely a jock now and he wouldn?t be caught dead with a band geek. Duane laughed and said his brother would probably come home really late that night ? he seemed to be doing that lately.

A girl? That?s what I asked him. Duane smiled and said probably. Danny probably is expecting to get some tonight or something. I shook my head ? it?s hard to believe that the fat, little Danny Johnson is getting pussy now. I guess things change all the time.

Monday, January 3, 2005:

Well, today was my first day at County. Classes look like they?re gonna be pretty easy ? at least compared to MSU. It kinda funny actually ? some of the other people in the class are high school graduates who couldn?t get into any regular colleges. But then there are the older people who are either getting a new degree or trying to get themselves back on track ? like me.

The professors are like, whatever ? they don?t expect too much from us. They probably think we?re all lazy and that?s why we?re here in the first place. It doesn?t really matter to me ? it makes it easier for now and besides, I still don?t know what I?m gonna do as a career. I obviously can?t supervise the high school weight room for the rest of my life.

Speaking of which, the weight room is actually pretty quiet this time of year. Some of the track athletes come in to start getting in shape for the winter and spring seasons. And then there are the crazy wrestlers who beat themselves up for hours in the weight room outside of wrestling practice ? you can always tell who they are because they wear heavy sweatshirts the whole time. Not surprisingly, Danny is not one of those wrestlers. Duane says when he?s not at practice, he?s hanging out with friends ? he thinks that he may have a girlfriend. I love how he says it like it?s a scandal or something.

Steve has been over a lot. Of course, sex is pretty much all we do, but at least it?s really great sex. We?ve probably done it in every position known to man?and then some. Lying down, standing up, from behind, from the front, even upside-down ? you name it, we?ve done it. The only thing we haven?t done is oral sex. His cock is just too big to fit in my mouth and Steve keeps joking he?s gonna have to teach me how to take him.

I?ve been to his place, too. His parents are really nice and his mom is an insane cook. Everything she makes is so fucking good. He has an older sister who is in college ? I met her over Christmas break. She made this remark about how I?m different from most of Steve?s boyfriends. I laughed and asked him what she meant. He blushed and just shrugged. The little bastard told me he was into jockish types when he had really only ever dated flamboyant gay guys like the other guys in the color guard. He just thought I looked like I had a big cock. He grabbed my crotch and kissed me when he said that. I told him I didn?t care. Do I? I asked him. He nodded and said I certainly knew how to use it.

To me, our relationship is only about sex ? that after my last boyfriend, I didn?t want anything complicated. I didn?t tell him that of course, but I know he thinks the same way. He only cares about the sex, too. We don?t cuddle and tell each other we love each other and shit ? we just go at it. It?s refreshing, actually?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:52 AM

qzxkj is on a distinguished road
This is currently my favourite story right now, thanks for another installment.
This part seemed more like a bridge between events but I enjoy the character development in any case, the characters are easy to remember and well defined.
I've always liked when the main character seems oblivious to how muscled they really are because they are so distracted by someone else.
Thanks
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options