The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:39 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 6

Previously, after Will's boyfriend Johnny is arrested, Duane suggests he join him on a drum corps trip...

Saturday, August 28, 2004:

We just got back from prelims ? the corps performs their show and then judges give them a score. The top ten qualify for finals and then they perform again tomorrow night. They came in third, so they?re pretty excited. They looked pretty good to me ? I was watching from the sideline after helping bring the pit equipment onto the field.

In fact, I mainly helped with the pit all day today. They rehearsed from 9 in the morning to about 4 or so ? with a break for lunch of course. While they were practicing, I sat in the stands to watch for a while. I don?t think I?ll ever make fun of band geeks again, cause these guys work their asses off. And it was hot as hell out today. Almost everyone had their shirts off ? many of the girls wore sports bras. A few of the younger guys actually have really nice bodies, like they were jocks or something. And then there?s the color guard.

The color guard is the group of people who twirl flags and rifles and stuff like that. It?s mainly made up of girls, but there are a bunch of guys, nearly all of who are gay. I mean, it?s kinda obvious since they are all flaming, some more than others. And since they have dance backgrounds, many of them have really fit bodies that allow them to move around doing all the choreography that they do during the show.

Anyway, during lunch, I was sitting in the shade ? my shirt was off cause it was so hot ? when a few of the color guard girls came over and started talking to me. You know, questions like where I was from, why I was here. I told them Duane invited me and immediately got the idea that they were hitting on me. Of course it became obvious when one of them asked if I had a girlfriend.

I smiled and said no, I was gay. It was weird to so easily just tell someone I was gay ? I didn?t even stammer or hesitate or anything. The girl was like, no shit and the other one looked visibly upset. She said something like, Why are all the hot ones gay? I laughed at that. Then, she asked me if I had a boyfriend to which I said no again. Suddenly, they just turned, looked at each other, and said at the same time, ?Steve.?

Ok, let me tell who Steve is. He?s one of the color guard guys who apparently has a thing for jocks, meaning he isn?t attracted to the limp-wristed gay guys. In fact, he?s probably the straightest-acting one of the group. I mean, he wears these really short shorts during rehearsal that hug his tight ass, but in reality he?s more?normal, if you know what I mean. Plus, he?s cute as hell. He?s half-Cuban ? on his mom?s side I think ? so he has this olive skin that glistens when he sweats and these fucking beautiful brown bedroom eyes.

And his body is ridiculous. He?s thin ? like a lot of the other color guard guys ? yet he has a bit of muscle?just enough to make me notice him. But his legs are really muscular ? they?re not as big as Johnny?s but they sure are ripped like his.

So anyway, the girls made me meet him. I could tell right away he thought I was hot ? you know, I could see it in his eyes. He was obviously looking me over. And when they told him I was gay, I could swear I saw something twitch in his shorts. I mean, it should?ve all been awkward, but for some reason it wasn?t. Steve seems like an easy-going guy ? maybe that?s why.

Duane laughed when I told him about Steve later. He joked he was jealous ? my first day in drum corps and I was already getting ass. To be honest, I certainly wouldn?t mind. I obviously hadn?t had sex in months and I could use some. Maybe it?ll help me forget about Johnny.

Monday, August 30, 2004:

Well, how do I say this? I may have a new boyfriend. Steve and I kinda?let me explain.

Sunday night was finals ? they performed really well and moved up to second. They were thrilled about it, especially the color guard who got the highest score in their category, or caption ? whatever it?s called. They got this huge ass trophy and everything.

The party afterward was nuts. It definitely rivaled any party I went to at MSU. The hotel we were at wasn?t very big, so we basically took over the entire place ? the staff didn?t seem to mind, as long as we didn?t trash the place. They had pizza and kegs of beers set up outside the pool area, but everywhere people were drinking ? some of the older members brought their own coolers of stuff. In fact, there was every kind of beer and liquor you could imagine. A few of the guys from Canada even brought real Canadian beer ? not the shit that they export.

It felt good to be buzzed again. I have to admit I missed that feeling of walking down the hall watching everything spin, veering into walls even though you swear you?re walking straight. Of course, if you drink too much, the hangover the next morning sucks, but I made sure I didn?t go too far.

Then, one of Duane?s trumpet friends ? the one that rowed in high school ? came up to me and asked if I wanted to smoke pot. I was like, hell yeah! We went to someone?s car ? I think it was one of the drummer?s ? and lit up. Man, it had been a while since I had done that, too. We smoked it out of this little bong shaped like a turtle ? he said he got in Mexico or somewhere. I don?t remember exactly ? I just remember laughing when I saw it.

Once we were all buzzed, we went back inside, trying to hide from the instructors. It was when I was heading back toward the elevators when Steve came out of nowhere, pushed me against the wall and started making out with me. It took me a few seconds to figure out who it was ? not like it mattered ? you know how horny I get when I?m high. I should?ve been completely taken by surprise, but I wasn?t ? I had a feeling this was going to happen. I saw the way he was looking at me during rehearsals.

Anyway, I remember grabbing his ass with my hands and pushing his pelvis into mine. I could feel his hard cock against mine and I could tell right away that it was huge. Of course that made me want it even more and I pushed him into the elevator. We went back to his hotel room and immediately starting making out on the bed. Within seconds, our clothes were off and he started licking my nipples ? I rubbed his thin, muscular arms, urging him on.

God, you?re so hot, I think he breathed. Then I got my first clear look at his dick. Holy shit, it was huge ? thick as a hose and it had to be at least nine inches long. I remember saying something about hoping he was a bottom. He looked at me ? his bedroom eyes nearly made me cum ? and was like, sounds like you?re a top.

I moaned as he began stroking my cock. I knew exactly where this was going. I kissed him again ? hard ? and pushed him face down onto the bed. His tight little butt stared straight up at me, glistening with sweat. It wasn?t quite as beautiful as Johnny?s, but I wasn?t thinking about that now ? I only wanted to fuck. I slipped my dick into Steve as he let out a shriek. It went in pretty easily ? this obviously wasn?t the first time he had had sex ? and I pounded him. My mind went blank and all I felt was sheer pleasure ? it was just like it used to feel, but different somehow.

I probably fucked Steve three times in a row last night ? the guy has ridiculous stamina. He wanted to do it a fourth time, but I told him I was too tired. Instead, I lay there and let him?worship me, I guess you can say. He kept groping my body ? licking me sometimes ? and telling me how unbelievably hot I was. It was like I had the perfect body to him.

The next morning, I woke up with him in my arms. He had one leg curled around my waist in this really weird position ? Steve?s insanely flexible. My morning wood was propped up against his thigh. Instinctively, it twitched and I think it woke him up because he opened his eyes and immediately looked down at it.

I didn?t have to ask what he wanted. He lunged his lips around my dick with such ferocity, I nearly passed out. And the things he did with his tongue?God, I didn?t realize they were possible. It was definitely the best blowjob I had ever had in my life. Within a minute, I blew my load straight down his throat ? and he took all of it, of course.

I was like, Jesus Christ. Steve just looked up at me and smiled. The guy?s a pro ? that?s all I can say.

Needless to say, it didn?t take very long for other people to find out we had hooked up. Several people made remarks to me as I helped load the truck. Normally, I?d feel awkward ? I didn?t know most of those people before the weekend ? but they are so easy-going, I didn?t seem to mind. I just laughed along with them.

On the bus ride home, Steve slept against my shoulder. It turns out he doesn?t live too far from me and goes to County College, so he decided to definitely meet up again. In a way, it feels good to have a boyfriend again. I mean, he?s certainly no replacement for Johnny, but he?s what I need right now. I?ll take it.

Tuesday, September 7, 2004:

Heard some interesting news today. Johnny was indicted yesterday by a grand jury for ?distribution of illegal substances?. According to mom, that means his case is now going to trial. That took long enough. If he gets convicted, his jail time could be anywhere from two to four years. His family?s wealthy, so he?ll probably have a really good lawyer, but he?ll still get something. I can?t imagine him in prison ? I?ve never known anyone who was convicted of anything.

My mom kept asking me how I felt since I didn?t really say anything when she told me. I told her I was fine. In reality, I am. I mean, I?m over Johnny ? I?ve moved on. He doesn?t really mean anything to me anymore.

I don?t really feel like talking about anything else right now, so I?m just going to go to bed.

Thursday, September 9, 2004:

So I took up Coach Reynolds offer of supervising the high school weight room after school hours. It?s pretty easy ? I basically just sit there making sure they sign in and out and that no one kills themselves on the equipment or anything. The worst part is at the end of the night when I have to put all the weights back where they belong ? everyone just leaves them on the bars and the dumbbells are all over the place, so that sucks?but whatever. The football coach lets me onto the office computer and I spend most of the time IMing Steve. God, he?s funny ? I?ll describe some of the guys that come in to work out and he?ll make up hilarious nicknames for them. For example, there?s this one short, shaggy-haired wrestler ? a sophomore, I think ? who he called Frodo.

Anyway, I don?t usually pay attention to who comes in and out. At this time of year, most of them are football players and wrestlers, many of whom I don?t even know. Sometimes some of the underclassmen from the track team ? well, they?re like seniors now ? come in. They?ll say hi, but that?s about it ? they probably don?t even remember me. Plus, I?ve lost so much size, I look nothing like I did when I ran.

Tonight, though, Duane?s little brother Danny was there. I didn?t recognize him when he first came in and it was pretty empty so I wasn?t really paying attention. All of a sudden, I hear this grunting coming from the flat bench. Well, there?s always grunting, but this was more of a gagging. I looked over and saw Danny trapped under the bar. Immediately, I rushed out there and helped it off him. He thanked me, his face all red, and that?s when I realized who it was.

No wonder I hadn?t recognized him right away. He looked different from when I saw him in the spring. He looked older ? his hair was styled completely differently ? and it looked like he had gained back a little of the weight he lost. He was wearing a muscle shirt and his arms weren?t as skinny as I remembered.

I noticed he had 135 pounds loaded onto the bar ? a 45-pound plate on each side ? and told him he shouldn?t try to lift so much without a spotter. He told me he had lifted that before and I think that?s when he recognized me cause he suddenly looked embarrassed.

It?s cool, I said to him, but he should ask me or someone else to spot. He apologized and I suggested I help him with his next set. He agreed and we dropped the weight to a more manageable 115. Danny pushed out a set of 10 reps ? I had to help him on the last four or so. After that, I kept an eye on him as he finished a pretty grueling chest workout. I have to give the kid credit ? he?s not that strong but he seemed to know what he was doing. He just wanted to lift a little more than he was able to ? typical for someone like him, I guess. By the end of this workout, his shirt was drenched in sweat and he looked exhausted as he went into the locker room.

I started the process of cleaning up and had just finished when Danny came back out after changing into a fresh wrestling T-shirt. He somewhat sheepishly asked me if I could drive him home ? his mom was at work. I told him it wasn?t a problem. I asked him if he had had anything to eat and he shook his head ? just some whey protein he had in his gym bag. So I took him to Wendy?s ? it was on the way home ? and told him I was buying.

Over grilled chicken sandwiches, I asked him about football. Believe it or not, he?s on the Varsity team now ? they graduated a bunch of seniors last year and needed to bring a bunch of guys up. He?s playing both defense and offense ? that happens in small schools like ours ? but he hasn?t played much yet. The coach wants him to bulk up more before he sends him out regularly. That would explain the heavy lifting and whey protein.

Apparently, he?s heard from some of the other football guys about different types of workouts and he?s tried some of them. His lower body strength is pretty good, he said, but he needs to work on his upper body. And he wants to start taking creatine, but his mom said it?s too expensive. I told him whatever he?s doing, it?s working ? he looks bigger than he used to. He grinned and said he weighs 145 pounds now ? he put on 10 pounds over the summer. I couldn?t help but be impressed, especially knowing that he used to be a fat 230 not even two years ago.

He obviously still has the eating thing down because he scarfed down his sandwich like it was nothing and then finished mine. And he was still hungry, but he said he could wait until he got home to find something.

As I dropped him off at his house, he thanked me for everything and gave me a fist bump. I told him anytime he needed something, to just let me know. You know, the kid isn?t so bad once you get to know him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mslheet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2011, 04:33 PM

mslheet is on a distinguished road
enjoying the story. thanks!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size