The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2011, 04:37 AM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 9

Previously, Will finds a new boyfriend - Brett - online...

Sunday, May 15, 2005:

I went over to Duane?s for dinner today. His mom was in a good mood or something and made a ton of food, so they invited me over. Apparently, Danny never eats at home anymore since he?s always out with friends ? the life of a high school jock lol.

Naturally, Duane asked me about Brett ? I had already told him I was meeting him for the first time yesterday. I think I was glowing or something when I described him because Duane started laughing. He said he hadn?t seen me this happy since I was dating Johnny. He?s right ? Steve just hasn?t done it for me. Maybe it?s because he?s not my type exactly ? I just wanted something so much after Johnny that I took pretty much the first guy I could get.

I guess Steve and you aren?t working out, Duane said. I shook my head and suddenly felt a little guilty cause Duane was kinda the one who matched us up. I apologized, but he just shrugged and said that with Steve, nothing is deep or complex so it didn?t matter.

Just then, Danny came home ? shock of ages! ? and brought two of his friends with him. I don?t remember their names ? I only recognized them from the weight room ? but I knew they were football players. The one was about the same size and build as Danny ? a stocky 160 pounds or so ? but the other was one of those heavyset defensive lineman types. You know, the ones who are fat but can lift an insane amount of weight ? I once saw him benching 300 pounds and he?s only a sophomore!

Anyway, they said something about how they were kicked out of Joe?s Pizza for loitering but were starving since they had just been working out. I guess it?s a good thing Mrs. Matthews cooked enough food ? they immediately dove into the meatloaf as soon as it was placed in front of them. I thought it was funny how Danny said hi to me ? I see him every now and then in the weight room ? and completely ignored his brother. Duane just shook his hand and laughed.

I asked Danny how the rest of the track season went and he said ? with a mouthful of food of course ? that he was glad it was over. He said he wanted to spend the entire summer getting huge for football season. The big kid said he should go with him to some football training camp in California. He said he had gone there last summer and had bulked up a lot. Danny immediately yelled to his mom that he wanted to go and she immediately replied that she?d have to find out how much it cost.

I looked over at Duane and saw him roll his eyes. I knew what he was thinking ? the last thing he needed was for his little brother to become a big weightlifter-type football player. He was already impossible ? saying how much stronger he was than his older brother. Later, I told Duane about Danny barely being able to bench 135 ? he laughed and said that even he could lift that. Besides, how strong can the kid get anyway?

Tuesday, May 24, 2005:

So I got some good news today. Steve will be gone all summer because he?ll be on tour with that drum corps he?s been practicing with. Of course I told him I?d miss him, but inside I was jumping for joy. I won?t have to worry about him being jealous of me dating Brett. Besides, he?ll probably be sleeping with a dozen other guys while on tour anyway.

Speaking of Brett, we went on our first official date last night. God, he?s beautiful. And I could tell by the way he kept looking at me the whole time that he must be thinking the same thing about me. He?s so down-to-earth and really thoughtful ? he doesn?t brag about himself or act all self-centered. And not once did we talk about sex or sleeping together, which was refreshing, to be honest.

Let me start from the beginning. I met Brett at Joe?s Pizza like we planned. My heart started pounding as soon as he walked in. He was wearing a T-shirt this time that hugged his pecs perfectly and I could see his biceps bulge every time he bent his arms. He said hi and immediately pulled me into a bro hug. Shit, he felt so warm and comfortable, I wished I could?ve stay in that position longer. His back is really wide and I had to actually struggle to get an arm around him ? I guess it never occurred to me before that he?s far bigger than my last two boyfriends.

I think this was the first date I had had since Johnny where we actually had a meaningful conversation while eating?and just not sex talk like with Steve. I found out more about Brett ? how his parents were divorced and how he lived with his dad who was a bouncer at a local bar, how he gave up a possible college sports career to go into culinary school yet still worked out religiously. Of course, I told him about how I used to do track, but had a bad breakup and dropped out of school, and that I really didn?t know what to do with my life. He told me I seemed like the type who could get back on my feet in no time.

After dinner, he asked if I wanted to come to his place to hang out. I didn?t hesitate to say yes and followed him home. I met his dad ? a beefy, thick-bodied middle-aged guy who nearly crushed my hand when he shook it. Then, Brett led me to a downstairs den where there was a big screen TV. When we were alone, I asked him how his dad felt about him being gay. He said that it was awkward at first, but once he realized that his son wasn?t one of those ?prissy? gay guys, he was fine with it.

That?s probably why I continue to work out, Brett laughed. Damn, that smile. I instantly told Brett that he sure was big, certainly the biggest guy I ever dated ? it kinda just slipped out of my mouth. He grinned and said he was kinda always that way ? all the guys in his family were naturally on the big side and no one messed with him all through school.

Then, he looked at me and said that I should come work out with him some time in his garage. I gulped and told him I?d like to?but joked that I hoped he had light enough weights ? I?m not as strong as I used to be. He leaned closer to me on the couch and sighed.

God, you?re so cute, he suddenly said. I didn?t know what to say?and I think even he was surprised he said it. He smiled awkwardly and took in a deep breath. His tongue stuck out a little ? like he was deep in thought or something. That?s when I noticed how full and beautiful his lips were ? I mean, I had been so taken by his eyes and his masculine jaw that I hadn?t even seen his lips.

Then he asked me if he could kiss me. My heart skipped a beat ? his voice was so deep and his eyes were so dreamy, I could only nod in reply. He leaned into each other and touched lips. It?s hard to put into words, but wow?for a guy who?s big and muscular, he certainly knew how to be gentle ? just the right amount of tongue, the right amount of force ? not trying to swallow me like Steve sometimes did. I felt his hand reach about my back, his strong fingers against my traps. I placed my hand on his thick lat and relaxed into him a bit. I closed my eyes ? ignoring the prickliness of his stubble and leaned into his body. For so long, I had missed his feeling ? the feeling of allowing someone to take me over. It reminded me once again of Johnny.

I stopped kissing and lifted myself ? though I was still leaning against Brett. He asked me if I was alright. I smiled and nodded. His arm was on the back of the couch and my head was leaning against his soft front deltoid. I sighed and closed my eyes, gently wrapping my arm around the front of his thick abdomen. We didn?t say anything for a while ? we just sat there in front of the TV like that. It was good to have a real boyfriend again.

Monday, July 4, 2005:

Today was July 4th, so mom and I went over to the Matthews for a BBQ. I invited Brett of course. Mrs. Matthews wanted to meet him ? Duane apparently mentioned to her that I have a new boyfriend. My mom absolutely adores him ? though I think it?s mostly because he says he likes her cooking whenever he comes over.

It?s funny, we?ve only been dating for a month and a half, but it seems like I?ve known him my whole life. The high school weight room is closed for most of the summer, so I?ve been spending a lot of time in Brett?s garage working out with him. The guy is a fucking beast! He definitely is as strong as he looks?but he doesn?t lord it over me, you know? He doesn?t try to show off around me and make me feel weak, even though he can out-lift me in everything.

I have to admit, the first time I worked out with him I was intimidated. As soon as he stripped his shirt off, I nearly fainted. For a guy his size, he still has incredible definition ? like you can clearly see his abs and the individual cuts in his back and shoulders ? but he?s nowhere near as shredded as Johnny or Steve. Brett?s just far bigger and far more muscular; he?s just not all muscle.

Anyway, it was chest day and we started on bench. I warmed up with 135 and worked my way up to 185 on the fourth set?which naturally was Brett?s warm-up ? he ended up working with 245 and even then, I had the feeling he wasn?t working too hard. He said his chest is one of his strengths ? his pecs are huge and powerful and that makes him look bigger than he really is?or so he says. But his back and shoulders and arms are just as powerful. He can military press over a hundred pounds more than what I can.

By the end of the workout, I was drenched in sweat and was hungrier than I?ve been in a long time. And the next two days, my chest and shoulders were so sore I could barely move them. Of course I knew enough to know that that meant I had a good workout. Well, we plan to work out together all summer, so by fall, I should be pretty strong again.

That brings me back to the Matthews? BBQ. I must?ve eaten three platefuls of food before I even started to feel full. Brett quipped that if he doesn?t watch out, I?ll be as big as him. God, he?s so cute when he?s joking around.

Speaking of getting big, that?s apparently what Danny Matthews is trying to do right now. His mom did let him go to the training camp in California, especially after his rich uncle agreed to pay his way. Duane said their uncle made Danny promise that he would come back in August all jacked up so he could make the starting line of the Varsity football team this season. Heh, we?ll see about that.

Anyway, back to Brett. During the fireworks that night, he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, asking if I had ever smoked pot. I nodded. He smiled mischievously and asked if I wanted some now. Honestly, I was a bit surprised ? he doesn?t seem the type?but then again, he was probably pretty popular in high school and most of the popular kids in high school smoked pot. I hadn?t smoked since?I don?t know, in a long time and wasn?t too crazy about starting up again, but how could I say no to Brett?

So, after a few phone calls, he drove me to Pine Bluff to buy the pot ? I had never actually seen anyone buy drugs before and felt like we had to be so secret or something. But Brett just pulled up to another car in this random parking lot, gave this other guy $40 and got a little bag of pot ? 2 grams, Brett said. I told him I?d pay half ? he immediately said not to worry about it.

Back at his place, he pulled a cigar out of a desk drawer, unrolled the outer skin, dumped the innards in the garbage and re-rolled the cigar skin with the weed inside it. And he did it all so easily and expertly, it was like he had been doing it for years. When I asked him, he told me he had learned how to roll a blunt when he was in middle school. When he saw my look of surprise, he grinned and said that when you?re an in-the-closet jock in a school the size of Pine Bluff, you learn how to fit in at an early age ? all the jocks did pot in high school and he felt like he needed to melt into the tapestry. It was either that or walk around all moody, he said.

Before I could say anything else, Brett had already lit the blunt and offered me the first hit. I didn?t know where he had gotten this pot ? I didn?t really care to ask ? but it was by far the best pot I had ever smoked ? far better than the stuff I tried in college. I guess after smoking for years, he had gotten to know the best places to get it.

Within minutes, the two of us were high out of our minds. We ended up on the coach again, my head on his shoulder, passing the blunt back and forth. I was nervous about getting horny like I always did after lighting up, but Brett somehow had a calming effect on me. I closed my eyes and could actually feel the blood pump through his body. His shirt was off and I could see his chest moving up and down with his breathing, his full pecs hiding his abs from my point of view.

I reached up and grazed my lips against his thick neck ? he purred a deep, rumbling moan. He leaned over and kissed me ? instantly, I melted into him. I don?t even remember falling asleep, but I woke up the next morning with my head on his pec, its firm cushioning making the perfect pillow.

I stirred, trying not to wake him up, and looked down at him ? he was lying down on the couch and I was on top of him. Fuck, he was so beautiful sleeping there. It kind if reminded me of when I used to wake up before Johnny?except that Brett is whole lot bigger and has a perpetual five-o-?clock shadow. Gently, I brushed the curls of his hair away from his eyes.

Suddenly, he exhaled heavily and squirmed a bit underneath me ? I swear I felt his cock press briefly up against my thigh ? and licked his lips, his head turning to one side. The cords and sinews of muscle in his neck popped and his left pec gave an instinctive bounce.

I don?t know how long I sat there just staring at him ? at his beauty ? unbelieving that this hunk was my boyfriend?mine.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 03:09 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
This story keeps getting better. I can't wait to read what happens next with Brett. Great character development!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options