The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2011, 01:19 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
Memoirs of a Gay Jock 8

Previously

Tuesday, February 15, 2005:

So?yeah, Steve actually did teach me how to give him a blowjob. He was over and we were in the basement fooling around. He had unbuttoned my jeans and had them halfway off. I didn?t have to have his off to know he was already completely hard ? I could see the bulge as clear as day. We both knew sex was coming next. But then in between kissing he suggested I finally learn how to take big cocks. I was like, are you serious?

It?s not as tough as I think, he told me. He reminded me to loosen my throat as much as possible and breath mainly through my nose. Of course it?s easier said than done, especially with someone Steve?s size. The first time I tried, I starting gagging. You don?t understand how big this dick is ? I can barely get my fingers around it because it?s so thick and it?s so long it practically reaches his chest when it?s fully erect.

So there I was, on my knees in front of Steve who was sitting on the couch. I kept telling him there was no way I could do anything with it ? it?s just too big ? but then he suggested actually breathing out as I took it in. Apparently it helps loosen my throat even more. Once I did that ? after a few more failed attempts ? it slipped in more easily. He obviously liked it cause he starting gasping and going, ?yes, yes!?

I kinda didn?t know what to do next. I mean, his massive cock was basically filling every inch of space in my mouth ? I had to remember to breath through my nose, otherwise I?d start gagging again. I tried stroking it, moving it in and out ? slowly at first and then faster as I got used to the feeling. Steve?s breathing got more rapid and he started moaning, so I must?ve been doing something right.

I moved my hands from his knees up his thighs, massaging them just like I used to do with Johnny. Of course, Steve?s thighs are a great deal smaller and less muscular than Johnny?s, but I could still feel the little quad muscles flex and shift underneath his skin. I contorted my tongue as best I could along the underside of Steve?s cock. I remembered it always used to drive Johnny crazy when I did that?and it was now sending Steve into oblivion. He let out a few ?Oh shit?s? and braced himself against the couch.

I worked him harder ? I knew he was getting close since I could feel his dick pulsing against my lips ? and moved one hand to his balls. Damn, they were huge and low ? I didn?t know if I could take all the jizz that I knew was going to come out in seconds. I closed my eyes to prepare for the deluge. Sure enough, as a shriek burst from his lungs, Steve unleashed a torrent of man-juice straight down my throat. Immediately, I started gagging and felt the cum dribbling out of my mouth and down my chin. I let some of his cock slip out as I swallowed as much as I could take ? but it just kept coming. Finally, I leaned back and let him finish ? I simply couldn?t take anymore. The last few spurts splashed my neck and chest.

I looked up. Steve was breathing heavily, his head rest on the back of the coach, his mouth opened. I asked him if he was alright. He told that that was probably the best blowjob he had ever had in his life. I must be a natural, he said. I had worked so hard I was exhausted ? my jaw hurt, my throat hurt, even my abs hurt from trying to keep myself from being pushed over by it all.

Steve said I could give him head whenever I wanted. To be honest, it was so much work, I don?t really know if I ever want to do it again.

Saturday, April 9, 2005:

I?ve actually been pretty busy so I haven?t written much lately. Between school and work, I don?t have that much free time?and all of that is taken up with Steve ? fooling around and fucking of course. But this weekend, he?s away at some camp for this drum corps he?s trying out for. It?s located like halfway across the country and it?s supposed to be pretty prestigious, so to him it?s a big deal?at least that?s what Duane said.

I went with Duane to one of Danny?s track meets. I almost didn?t want to go, cause?you know, because of my history with track. It was a little painful, especially when they ran the 800 ? it reminded me of Johnny, but I tried not to think about it. Danny was running the hurdles and he did ok ? his technique isn?t that great, but Duane said his brother hadn?t been working too hard on track lately. He said he hates it because it keeps him from being able to bulk up for football. I told him he had all summer for that, but Duane just shrugged and told me that?s what Danny said.

Anyway, I told Duane about Steve and how we?re always getting it on and never doing anything else. He laughed and asked how that could be all bad. I said I wanted more in a relationship. I mean, I didn?t want to have a serious relationship like I had with Johnny last year, but I still wanted to do things besides sex all the time ? you know, like going out, doing things. Don?t get me wrong, I told him, the sex is awesome, but I?m starting to get tired of it. And you know what Duane said? He told me I sounded like a girl. I laughed and punched him in the shoulder.

You obviously haven?t lost your strength, he said, rubbing his shoulder like it hurt. He then went on to say that I should look around and find someone different. You mean, like cheating on Steve, I asked. He was like, not exactly. I still didn?t understand what he was saying so he explained. Apparently, since our relationship doesn?t seem to be anything more than sexual, would Steve really have an issue with me shopping around, so to speak? Who knows, maybe he?d like a third person to be involved since he?s such a sex-aholic.

I told Duane that sounded ridiculous, but seemed like a perfect idea at the same time. Everyone always told me ever since high school that I was good enough looking to get just about any girl I wanted. Maybe that could translate to boys, too.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005:

So I?ve been having this fitness kick lately ? at least that?s what my mom calls it. After I get home from school and before I head over to the high school for work, I go out and run a couple of miles ? I try to do it about three times a week if I can. And then when I?m done, I do a hundred sit-ups and a hundred push-ups ? in sets of 20 ? before a shower. I don?t know why, I just feel like doing it. Maybe it?s a part of me that misses the physical activity from track. After all, it?s been a full year. I?ll even put in a few sets of weight lifting at the high school if it?s slow ? might as well since they?re there.

My appetite is certainly back to what it used to be. My mom reminds me of that nearly every day. I?m eating her out of house and home, she says. I weighed myself this morning and I?m exactly 150 pounds. My bodyfat?s still pretty low, so most of that is muscle ? I still have abs and really slim pecs that I can bounce. I look pretty good actually ? something Steve reminds me of nearly every day. He practically orgasms whenever he worships me. I have to admit that I?m kinda proud of myself ? even a year after quitting track, I?m still in really good shape.

BTW, I mentioned to Steve about possibly getting into three-somes ? half jokingly of course, in case he hated the idea. Well, he was like, sure, whatever you want. I?m not sure if he was being 100% serious, but something tells me he?d be game for anything. You should see the way he pops a boner every time he sees me.

So, I did it. I went onto this dating website ? one that specializes in gay relationships ? and made a profile. I put that I was athletic ? a jock ? and that I was into other jocks. Of course I mentioned I was a top, very experienced and into anything, which was kind of a fib, but who actually tells the whole truth on these things anyway? Then I posted a few pictures of myself ? good ones of course ? including one from track where I had my shirt off. God, I looked good ? I would want me if I saw it. Not trying to be cocky or anything?.just saying.

I browsed around some other profiles ? jockish types of course ? and found a few that looked interesting, even if they lived far away. At first, I was actually pretty surprised that so many straight-looking hunks were gay, but then I realized that at least most of them were probably not using their real pictures. How many can there really be out there?

Thursday, May 12, 2005:

Holy shit! I?ve only had a profile on that dating website for like a month and I?ve already gotten hundreds of hits! I made it up back in April and then kinda forgot about it until just the other day. My mouth dropped open when I saw how many requests I got back ? 33 guys have said they were interested in me. And far more looked ? they have this view counter that tracks how many people view your profile.

Of course, once I did some checking out of those 33, most of them were either too old or nothing close to what I was looking for, but there were about half a dozen that looked promising. And there was one that lived not too far from me ? in Pine Bluff actually. If he is who he says he is, he?s almost perfect. His name is Brett, he?s 21 and goes to culinary school. But he played football in high school and it shows ? he?s 6?2? 230 pounds and looks like a hunk, according to his photos. Big pecs, thick arms, gorgeous smile ? you know, the whole nine yards. And he says he?s gifted in other ways ? I?m assuming he?s talking about his dick or that he?s good in bed. Either way, I?ll take him?as long as he?s not too good to be true, if you know what I mean.

I?m a bit nervous about contacting him back. Duane said I should just go for it ? he?s home from school for the summer and we were talking about it. I told him I still felt guilty about looking for other guys while I?m dating Steve, but Duane is convinced Steve wouldn?t care. In fact, he said, Steve?s probably screwing other guys himself.

Obviously I know that Brett?s pictures could all be fake ? you know, someone else?s completely, but it wouldn?t hurt to meet him, get to know him a little. I?m not expecting to sleep with him on the first date?even though that?s exactly how I started with Steve. We just kinda got down and dirty ? that?s probably why our relationship is purely about sex ? we barely ever got to know each other.

Speaking of which, he came over last night and we got busy as usual. As great as the sex is, it?s almost becoming tiresome ? not physically of course, but like I can shut my mind off and just plow him. It just doesn?t mean anything to me. And he?s always wanting more when we?re done. I mean, I want to just lie there and hold him or something ? like I always used to do with Johnny after sex. But Steve usually wants to either do it again or worship me. If I?m tired, I just let him have at me ? he ends up giving me a blowjob or something.

Maybe I do need a change?or at least a change of pace. I feel like my relationship with Steve moved way too fast and it certainly isn?t going anywhere. To be honest, I don?t see myself still with him six months from now. Fuck it! Duane?s right ? I should just go for it and see what happens. Worst case scenario: the guy?s a creep and I never see him again.

Friday, May 13, 2005:

So I finally answered Brett back yesterday asking him if he wanted to chat online or something. Well, I was on the website today and the chat box popped up ? it was Brett. I swear my heart started beating fast as soon as I saw his name.

Anyway, he seems like a nice guy ? he lives with his dad, which is fine, and he apparently was an offensive lineman on Pine Bluff?s football team. He wore #47 ? I looked it up on their website to make sure he was legit. He said he loved football but he never really fit in. He was still in the closet back then and it was awkward whenever his teammates did or said anything about girls.

I told him I had a similar story and how I had the biggest crush on a straight friend. He was like, oh my God, so did I ? except it was a teammate. It turns out we actually have a lot more in common. We both like the same type of music, a lot of the same movies ? you know, the usual crap. Then, he said he wanted to meet me. I almost didn?t know how to respond. Then he suggested meeting at Dunkin Donuts for coffee or something tomorrow. That sounded like a good idea to me, so just like that, I?m meeting Brett tomorrow morning at Dunkin Donuts.

Trust me, my heart is pounding. I just hope this guy doesn?t turn out to be an asshole?but then again, if he is, oh well. I?ve gotten my heart broken once before and it certainly couldn?t be any worse than that.

Saturday, May 14, 2005:

I met Brett for the first time and shit, is he gorgeous. I mean, he?s nice too, but being gorgeous doesn?t hurt either. I went to Dunkin Donuts a little early because I wanted to see him walking in. I ordered a hot chocolate ? I can?t stand coffee ? and sat down.

He was only a few minutes late ? I won?t hold that against him ? and immediately saw me when he entered. To be honest, I think it?s an understatement to say that Brett is gorgeous?he?s fucking beautiful. He?s tall with broad shoulders ? you can tell he has muscle even though he was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. He has long, curly brown hair that hangs a little over his eyes and shit, they are the most amazing hazel eyes I?ve ever seen ? I couldn?t stop looking into them. His strong cheekbones make him look older than 21 ? or maybe it?s his wide neck ? and he has this sexy, slight stubble that pulses whenever he flexes his jaw. Simply put, Brett?s the total antithesis of Steve ? whereas Steve has cute boyish looks, Brett?s all man. And then he smiled ? God, I swear my heart skipped a beat ? he has dimples!

Anyway, he sat down ? after confirming who I was of course ? and immediately said I looked hotter in person than I did in my pictures. I think I blushed and tried to return the compliment, but kind of stumbled a bit on my words. He got the gist of what I was saying ? at least he seemed to from his smile.

We must?ve talked for like an hour ? about a lot of stuff. We talked about sports in high school, about being gay and ex-boyfriends ? although I didn?t mention Steve. Brett apparently dated girls in high school ? like I did ? even though he knew he was gay. It wasn?t until he graduated that he came out of the closet. He said his friends were shocked, but most of them were ok with it ? probably because they no longer had to share a locker room with him, he laughed.

Oh my God, his voice. It?s so deep and so fucking sexy. And when he laughs, it?s like a rumble that I can feel inside of me ? I know that sounds so lame, but it?s true. And he has this habit of brushing the curls of his hair out of his eyes ? maybe a nervous thing since I think he obviously likes me.

At one point, he pushed his sleeves up to his elbows to reveal a pair of thick forearms rippling with veins. Trust me when I say I haven?t seen veins snake like that since Johnny. I asked him if he works out a lot. He grinned and said he has a gym in his garage and he works out all the time. It certainly looks like he does ? I told him that and said it looked like I did too. I laughed and said I haven?t really lifted since I did track. I mean, I do a little when it?s slow at the high school weight room, but nothing anywhere as heavy as I used to.

Anyway, we obviously hit it off ? he seems to be everything I thought he?d be and more ? so we planned to go out for pizza Monday night. I?m not working then and Steve?s going away for drum corps camp, so I?m free.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2011, 09:06 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Superb! I can't wait to read more about this encounter with Brett and where it will go! Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 04:49 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Will Brett be the one? Look forward to your next installment.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options